PDA

View Full Version : Turning Park Road Into a One Way Street

KingDave82
16-05-2014, 04:49 AM
Firstly, it's very impressive it is that you listen and respond to fans views so promptly. I think it's one of the reasons why people feel more impassioned and plugged into the club.

I've been in the Arthur Wait this season for about half the games this season and if you want to buy and drink or go to the toilet at half time it's very uncomfortable, near impossible within 15minutes, and verging on a little scary. Now I appreciate that you are restricted with the space but would turning Park Road into a one way street provide the stand with that required space?

You will have lots of ideas for improving the stadium, and none of them easy, in your complete control or cheap but I thought I would suggest the idea or, if people have mentioned it before, support it.

Thanks again for all you and the rest of the board have done for the club over the last couple of years.

CPFC2010
16-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Firstly, it's very impressive it is that you listen and respond to fans views so promptly. I think it's one of the reasons why people feel more impassioned and plugged into the club.

I've been in the Arthur Wait this season for about half the games this season and if you want to buy and drink or go to the toilet at half time it's very uncomfortable, near impossible within 15minutes, and verging on a little scary. Now I appreciate that you are restricted with the space but would turning Park Road into a one way street provide the stand with that required space?

You will have lots of ideas for improving the stadium, and none of them easy, in your complete control or cheap but I thought I would suggest the idea or, if people have mentioned it before, support it.

Thanks again for all you and the rest of the board have done for the club over the last couple of years.

It's a busy road and I doubt very much that the council or local residents would be at all happy with us nicking half of it. There are also major light issues for the houses on the other side of the road

hayeseagle38
16-05-2014, 04:05 PM
It's a busy road and I doubt very much that the council or local residents would be at all happy with us nicking half of it. There are also major light issues for the houses on the other side of the road

How did we get past the 'light issue' when planning for the Holmesdale went in all those years ago, bearing in mind there was no stand there previously?

CPFC2010
16-05-2014, 06:59 PM
How did we get past the 'light issue' when planning for the Holmesdale went in all those years ago, bearing in mind there was no stand there previously?

Dunno but Ron did well there.

Pistol Knight
16-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Thought Ron bought all the end houses that backed onto park road so he could say he didnt mind the new plans............