PDA

View Full Version : Coral Offering Free Money

Pint of Speroni
10-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Here (http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online/)?

2/1 odds of Brazil wearing yellow v Croatia is surely free money?

aj4england
10-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Unsure how kits are decided. Is there a home team as such?

aj4england
10-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Also, will probably have to bet with the 30 you end up with a few times. IF you want free money from Corals, wait until Cheltenham next year they always offer odds on a horse that shouldn't get beat, Quevega at 5/1 this year with instant withdrawals.

ChickenDipper
10-06-2014, 12:08 PM
i have taken them up on the offer. Home team, first game, yellow kit confirmed by fifa as they relases that brazil have to change their shortas for their 3rd game.

CommercialStone
10-06-2014, 12:08 PM
They know that once people have a new account, they are bound to bet, and bound to lose overall.

I might sign up though

Pint of Speroni
10-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Have bet a tenner on it too. Ts&Cs don't say anything about failure to withdraw it all straight away. We'll see.

Twin of Droy
10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I opened an account with Corals for the Grand National.
I won 250 and they still won't let me withdraw it.
They insist on more Id each week. Passport, drivers license, utility bills.
Gibraltar gaming commission.
it's not a scam as there office is in Woking and I have checked them out.
Waste of time using Corals. Go somewhere else.

Red'n'Blue Robs
10-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Took advantage of Bet 365's offer recently where they double your first deposit. I started my account with 100 and won a few small bets. When I tried to withdraw some they wouldn't let me. After reading the small print, you can only start withdrawing once you have gambled your initial stake 4 times over!!! I decided to go large on the two most recent England games. Small odds, (England to win) but should be ok I thought and will go a long way to hitting the 400mark. 2 draws later, account balance is 0. Arse. Account closed and deleted!

Louis
10-06-2014, 06:23 PM
I think bookies have to be seen to be guarding against money-laundering, which is why they often ask for proof of ID before you withdraw. But it gives them an excuse to be obstructive when you withdraw. I get the impression they don't like people who win their first bet and then want to withdraw - so they might be deliberately slow. But I'm 100% confident you'll get your money - Corals are one of the longest established UK bookies. If you're not happy, ask for the name of the Managing Director and write to him personally about it.

Billyd
10-06-2014, 06:33 PM

Coral took 5 weeks to pay me 600 when Pulis got the Palace job.

Wycombe Eagle#2
11-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Corals are ***** will never see my custom again!

BeaverWilly
11-06-2014, 09:11 AM

The exact same thing happened to me last year after I took their price boost on Bobs Worth in the gold cup. After weeks of me emailing them and providing everything they asked, my account was re-opened all of a sudden - just in time for the Grand National. Coincidence?

I informed them their tactics were horrible and that I would never bet with them again plus would like to close my account. Got my money eventually and I doubt they care about losing me as a customer but **** them I say.

OriginalNutter
11-06-2014, 09:42 AM
I had the same withdrawing problem with William Hill a few years ago. I vowed then never to use online betting and just go into the shop in person.

I'm sure somewhere someone once said, If the offer looks to good to be true then it usually is....

Pint of Speroni
12-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Money received and taken out. Thanks very much Coral.

Gooders
13-06-2014, 04:26 AM
Took advantage of Bet 365's offer recently where they double your first deposit. I started my account with 100 and won a few small bets. When I tried to withdraw some they wouldn't let me. After reading the small print, you can only start withdrawing once you have gambled your initial stake 4 times over!!! I decided to go large on the two most recent England games. Small odds, (England to win) but should be ok I thought and will go a long way to hitting the 400mark. 2 draws later, account balance is 0. Arse. Account closed and deleted!

lol :D