PDA

View Full Version : Top Racing Lays, Free Tips.

rainbow_child
02-07-2014, 10:56 AM
One of my best friends runs both tipping & laying websites.

I've taken his advice over the years on laying Horses, which has always had me well in profit. "I know how painstakingly he works to pick solid selections"

This is his Facebook page, where you can get daily Lay Tips for free, all you have to do is like the page.

Well worth following if anyone is interested, currently doing very well. :p

https://www.facebook.com/TopRacingLays?fref=ts

rainbow_child
07-07-2014, 02:08 PM
So far 140 losers, from the last Lay Tips 167 (84%)

I'm well ahead laying them all for set liabilities, on BF SP Market.

Louis
07-07-2014, 02:24 PM
One of my best friends runs both tipping & laying websites.

I've taken his advice over the years on laying Horses, which has always had me well in profit. "I know how painstakingly he works to pick solid selections"

This is his Facebook page, where you can get daily Lay Tips for free, all you have to do is like the page.

Well worth following if anyone is interested, currently doing very well. :p

https://www.facebook.com/TopRacingLays?fref=ts
rc - if you are 'well in profit' from your friend's tips, wouldn't you be better off keeping quiet about it - after all, the more people back your friend's tips, the worse the prices you are likely to get, and the less money you'll make. (I'm not into horse racing bets myself, so I've got no personal interest either way).

rainbow_child
07-07-2014, 02:39 PM
rc - if you are 'well in profit' from your friend's tips, wouldn't you be better off keeping quiet about it - after all, the more people back your friend's tips, the worse the prices you are likely to get, and the less money you'll make. (I'm not into horse racing bets myself, so I've got no personal interest either way).

They are Lay tips, so your not backing the Horses your laying them for a liability.

There is huge liquidity in Betfair on Horse Racing markets, a few more people people laying, won't make any difference.

If anyone is into Betfair, or laying for that matter? I'm just passing on that me & a few friends have been doing very well from these Lay Tips, and that they are free to follow.