PDA

View Full Version : German Grand prix 1 PM - Tip

eagles2008
20-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi all,

On skybet for the grand prix today I have found a price of 5/6 on for the winning margin to be 6 seconds or greater.

With Rosberg first and Hamilton last and the speed difference of the Mercs to the other cars I see this as fantastic value.

This season 5/9 races this bet would have come in but with the grid the way it is the only way this could lose is a late safety car.

A smaller tip would be on betfair for Hamilton to finish on the podium @ 11/10.

By the end I see the top 3 as Rosberg, Bottas and Hamilton. I wouldn't be surprised if Rosberg wins with over a 20 second margin.

Good luck if anyone gets on it.

Louis
20-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Hi all,

On skybet for the grand prix today I have found a price of 5/6 on for the winning margin to be 6 seconds or greater.

With Rosberg first and Hamilton last and the speed difference of the Mercs to the other cars I see this as fantastic value.

This season 5/9 races this bet would have come in but with the grid the way it is the only way this could lose is a late safety car.

A smaller tip would be on betfair for Hamilton to finish on the podium @ 11/10.

By the end I see the top 3 as Rosberg, Bottas and Hamilton. I wouldn't be surprised if Rosberg wins with over a 20 second margin.

Good luck if anyone gets on it.
You're betting that Rosberg gets in front and finishes well in front - or that someone else does. Are you sure the bet is 'fantastic value' ??

eagles2008
20-07-2014, 11:05 AM
The mercs are probably half a second quicker on average per lap and it's a 67 lap race. Equally Bottas is a much better driver than Massa should Rosbergs car have issues. New equipment because of his retirement last race should help him out.

eagles2008
20-07-2014, 01:42 PM
I hope somebody on here read this and placed some sort of bet.

Not the worst prediction there!

Louis
20-07-2014, 02:02 PM
I hope somebody on here read this and placed some sort of bet.

Not the worst prediction there!
Nice one :p

moylerg
22-07-2014, 11:05 AM
You were 100% spot on... What would predicting the 1-2-3 and 20 second gap double have given you? :)

eagles2008
27-07-2014, 08:32 AM
I hate to think in the end I guess the 1-2-3 would have been 10/1 and 20 second gap probably 4/1 so I would say 40/1ish.

Would love to do the margins again for todays race but skybet have clued up to it and have it as 2/7 on this week for over 6 secs. Unders look tempting at 5/2.

Finally Hamilton to finish on the podium is 5/2 theres value in this if it rains along with the safety car at 5/6 on.

This week I'm having a very small treble on under 6 secs Ham podium and safety car. Will be hoping for a storm late in the race to win this.

crenoleagle
27-07-2014, 09:08 AM
I hate to think in the end I guess the 1-2-3 would have been 10/1 and 20 second gap probably 4/1 so I would say 40/1ish.

Would love to do the margins again for todays race but skybet have clued up to it and have it as 2/7 on this week for over 6 secs. Unders look tempting at 5/2.

Finally Hamilton to finish on the podium is 5/2 theres value in this if it rains along with the safety car at 5/6 on.

This week I'm having a very small treble on under 6 secs Ham podium and safety car. Will be hoping for a storm late in the race to win this.

Can get evens at +9.5 on William Hill.

eagles2008
27-07-2014, 05:56 PM
In the end that Treble landed at 22/1... Was a nice fiver punt... One more lap and I would have lost on distance and placings I feel. It's been a good week though on the two races :)

SeanPalace84
27-07-2014, 06:09 PM
In the end that Treble landed at 22/1... Was a nice fiver punt... One more lap and I would have lost on distance and placings I feel. It's been a good week though on the two races :)

Well done mate, great bet. Will be looking out for your next tip :p

LLCOOLSTEVE
27-07-2014, 06:38 PM

Im surprised you can put them all in a treble together