PDA

View Full Version : Tony REMF

sussexandproud
14-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Hi there, excuse for invading your board, but I know a lot of you that supported the REMF would have known the Chairman Tony Langridge, who sadly lost his battle with cancer yesterday. He has supported the charity since the start and was a real lovely man, as those of you guys who met him, would agree.

You will see on northstandchat, lots of tributes to the wonderful man, who helped made lots of under privileged kids lives a lot better. The charity and the world will be a worst place without Tony.

RIP Tony

biggus mickus
14-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

RIP.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
14-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Very sad news and puts it all in perspective. RIP Tony

wigman
14-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Sad news indeed, R.I.P Tony.

PeterH
14-08-2014, 11:47 PM
RIP

Ninjas Headband
15-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Sad to hear. Thought's go to his family & friends.

Seba
15-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Hi there, excuse for invading your board, but I know a lot of you that supported the REMF would have known the Chairman Tony Langridge, who sadly lost his battle with cancer yesterday. He has supported the charity since the start and was a real lovely man, as those of you guys who met him, would agree.

You will see on northstandchat, lots of tributes to the wonderful man, who helped made lots of under privileged kids lives a lot better. The charity and the world will be a worst place without Tony.

RIP Tony

Not invading at all, SAP.

Saw the sad news on Facebook via one of the Brighton fans page. Thoughts are with him and his family.

RIP Tony.