PDA

View Full Version : The official countdown to Crystal Palace's relegation thread 2014/2015

Londoner
20-08-2014, 08:45 PM
I don't normally like starting threads like these but i think it's appropriate for this season.
Well what can i say? You stupidly let go a manager who single handily kept you up last season. That has to go down as the most dumbest thing your club has done and you know it. Me? I laughed and i laughed when i was told. All i wanted to do was rush home and read this forum but it was broken. Now that made it even more funnier believe me.

And so it all starts here. First game and you lose.

I will keep this thread updated because i'm good like that.

Suffolkeagle
20-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Bet you're a united fan like all other Brighton 'fans'.

Londoner
20-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Bet you're a united fan like all other Brighton 'fans'.
You are 14 go away please

Grey Eagle
20-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Not as dumb as letting your biggest rivals beat you at home in the biggest game of your club's history and then seeing them pick up over 120m in two years whilst you ramp up huge debts and languish in the league below :p

Big Gav
20-08-2014, 09:52 PM
The wanker doesn't learn does he? Look back over the last few years and read up on your other words of wisdom :)

dannyb1
20-08-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't normally like starting threads like these but i think it's appropriate for this season.
Well what can i say? You stupidly let go a manager who single handily kept you up last season. That has to go down as the most dumbest thing your club has done and you know it. Me? I laughed and i laughed when i was told. All i wanted to do was rush home and read this forum but it was broken. Now that made it even more funnier believe me.

I'll bet you 500 if results start going our way we won't see you for months, because "you'r good like that" :hi::clown:

Cleon
20-08-2014, 10:09 PM
You sir, are an utter cock-munching ****wit of a man, who having seen his own team humiliated yet again grabs onto any minor straw he can in order to try and justify his puerile little existence.

We could go down with 0 points this season, but we'd still be 100x better than your shambolic little outfit on the south coast. Even Burnley fans look down on your lot, there's a message in that if you look hard enough.

wehatepalace
21-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Ditched by Pulis, Mackay no more and it seems the old Blonde Ponce has been begging Hoddle tonight to take over at Selhurst.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/glenn-hoddle-turns-down-crystal-4081530

2 weeks ago, you were all set for another good season, your team on paper looks good enough, so when a QPR coach (who has said he wants to return to management) doesn't want the palace managers job, whats going on?

Is it the budget? Parrish?

little al
21-08-2014, 03:22 AM
Ditched by Pulis, Mackay no more and it seems the old Blonde Ponce has been begging Hoddle tonight to take over at Selhurst.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/glenn-hoddle-turns-down-crystal-4081530

2 weeks ago, you were all set for another good season, your team on paper looks good enough, so when a QPR coach (who has said he wants to return to management) doesn't want the palace managers job, whats going on?

You believe the Mirror :D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-08-2014, 03:25 AM
You believe the Mirror :D

They will believe anything that can take their minds off their car crash of a club

biggus mickus
21-08-2014, 03:59 AM

You have the front to call other people a ponce? WTF ?

Weed fans have ponced how much from your owner ?

grand aigle
21-08-2014, 06:10 AM
FFS Londoner and WHP ,don't know how you two nonces have the nerve to come on here and try and put Palace down what with all the goings on at the Tampax Care in the Community stadium..seems like good.old Tone aintas rich as you all thought (hoped) he was and the cash is running out...bargain basement players signed, going to rely on a few loans again. WHEN (sorry that should say IF) the weeds ever get to the Premier league, stay up in that league for at least a season, make upwards.of 200 million pounds for doing so and finish above us, THEN AND ONLY THEN will.you have the right to come here and attempt to make fun of us . Until then go back under your stone (or in Londoners case back to the WSU toilets) and shut the f**k up. As an aside. The weeds season hasn't started too well has it.one win in three. And that was against Leeds who are a bigger joke than Brighton....just.

Suffolkeagle
21-08-2014, 07:36 AM

You're a Brighton 'fan' on a Palace forum, you go away please.

Far East Eagle
21-08-2014, 07:41 AM
You're a Brighton 'fan' on a Palace forum, you go away please.

You tell him mate! Us East Anglians stick together :p

grand aigle
21-08-2014, 08:09 AM

Thought you liked 14 year olds ?

RainhamEagle
21-08-2014, 08:18 AM

You've never said that to an under 16 year old before... Tell us, how did you wiggle out of Yewtree?!

RainhamEagle
21-08-2014, 08:20 AM

Will you speak up? I can't hear you all the way down in the bottom half of the Championship

old git
21-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Blimey,things must be bad if WHP has found the courage to start giving us stick.:D

danpalace07
21-08-2014, 12:07 PM
You've got some ******* nerve...

Night Eagle
21-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Where's phallus when you need a laugh?

danpalace07
21-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Botty, feel like making a return? Easy10?

Oli28
21-08-2014, 12:46 PM
I love these threads.

Crofty
21-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Botty, feel like making a return? Easy10?

The Botster himself repped me a day or two ago (we have positive history) he is now known as OMFG on these boards...one of the best BHA posters on here IMHO

Londoner
21-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Hoddle not interested

Sherwood not interested

Mackay no go

Ooh this is exciting :lux:

CPFC31
21-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Hoddle not interested

Sherwood not interested

Mackay no go

I Bet it is. Nothing for your mob to shout about. Your shower looks mid table dross at Best, have fun spending a season of consolidation. You think your in a position to mock us? Get to the Premiership first, then well talk, Dumbass.

danpalace07
21-08-2014, 11:57 PM
I hope someone takes a magnet to your hard drive.

Yewtree would be disappointed

vegas78
22-08-2014, 05:18 AM
Hahahah these Weeds never learn do they??? We need a new Manager, just the one, you pretty much need an entire new team. If we go down we will be in a 100 X better position than you.

Soarin' Eagles
22-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Does your boyfriend know you're here Londoner?

Seaside Eagle
22-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Hoddle not interested

Sherwood not interested

Mackay no go

And yet in 12 months time, we'll be starting the season in the Premier League again and you'll still be in the Championship.

Soarin' Eagles
22-08-2014, 10:42 AM
And yet in 12 months time, we'll be starting the season in the Premier League again and you'll be in League One.

EFA

wehatepalace
22-08-2014, 10:45 AM
And yet in 12 months time, we'll be starting the season in the Premier League again and you'll still be in the Championship.

Get with the thread title Seaside, the trapdoor beckons.....

~Tick Tock

Joe85
22-08-2014, 10:50 AM
"Zaha!! Oh Yessss...!"

Palace could be liquidated, relegated, banished from the football league or worse moved to a lego stadium filled with cardboard cutouts holding ******* clappers yet nothing could ease the humiliation you mugs suffered in that 2nd leg play off.

"we just have to turn up" they said.

"we'll get a poxy opera singer to celebrate before the game" they did.

"this flag with "Wembley" on it is a good idea" you thought.

You complete and utter wankers. Nothing will change that day. Being there laughing at you ******* mugs crying into your clappers as Zaha wheeled away celebrating his 2nd goal.

Lol.

grand aigle
22-08-2014, 11:02 AM

~Tick Tock

Ok ok the trapdoor beckons,so we' ll be in the Premier and you'll be in Division 1.....Tick To
ck!!

passion4palace
22-08-2014, 11:38 AM

~Tick Tock

I'm not sure you want us to be relegated, do you? If we are, we will most likely give you a serious spanking on the field. You should be praying we stay up to save you the shame :D

stumpy feelers
22-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Hoddle not interested

Sherwood not interested

Mackay no go

You really are a pathetic peice of shit. Embarrassing. You never learn

Penstone Eagle
22-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Hoddle not interested

Sherwood not interested

Mackay no go

Shame for you Hyppia was interested.

Suffolkeagle
22-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Hoddle not interested

Sherwood not interested

Mackay no go

Shame for you Poyet took a Dump on the floor.

Selhurst Celtic
22-08-2014, 04:57 PM

~Tick Tock

Here's your post on a similar thread last year.

I reckon with a few additions they may scrape through till first week of March.

#straightbackdown

You silly prat.

Crozzy71
22-08-2014, 08:02 PM
I recall walking out of The Tampax the night we utterly humiliated you in your own ground (again).

You must remember, you shit in our dressing room (quite ironic considering how shit you were on the pitch), played with your silly clackers and left the ground with 10 minutes to go.

Play off semi-final second leg I think it was.

I turned to my mate and said, whatever happens they can never take this away from us.

Even as I type this the memory's are flooding back and I have a wide smile on my face.

Thank you for that night, from the bottom of my heart.

Langers
22-08-2014, 09:08 PM

Great my favourite thread is back ...

:lux: You are totally out of your depth in the Premier league (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247353)

:lux: Crystal Palace Is Going Back Down (Reality) (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246233)

:lux: ***CRYSTAL PALACE RELEGATION COUNTDOWN 2012/2013*** (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233256)

Langers
22-08-2014, 09:10 PM

~Tick Tock

Tick Tock (http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2013&month=5&date=4&ts=24&hrs=0&min=0&sec=0&tz=undefined&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFC&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20Palace%20Relegation) :clown:

Phil's Barber
22-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Great my favourite thread is back ...

:lux: You are totally out of your depth in the Premier league (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247353)

:lux: Crystal Palace Is Going Back Down (Reality) (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246233)

:lux: ***CRYSTAL PALACE RELEGATION COUNTDOWN 2012/2013*** (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233256)

There is a definite pattern to these threads.

Penstone Eagle
23-08-2014, 06:07 AM
I'm not sure you want us to be relegated, do you? If we are, we will most likely give you a serious spanking on the field. You should be praying we stay up to save you the shame :D

Good point, they have Rotherham and Brentford to contend with this season and not to mention trying to avoid the embarrassment of finishing below Bournemouth (words taken from NSC).

Eagleinsussex
23-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Good point, they have Rotherham and Brentford to contend with this season and not to mention trying to avoid the embarrassment of finishing below Bournemouth (words taken from NSC).

Good to see the third biggest club on the south coast (after the saints and Pompey) doing well, always kinda of liked Bournemouth, had some cracking weekends down there when we played them, although it was a long time ago now !

Maiden Eagle
23-08-2014, 10:47 AM

Of course you will, Algie.

I joyously remember the 2012/13 Palace Relegation Thread started by our old friend Eagle Eater - That turned out well didn't it:lux::lux::lux::lux:

Londoner
23-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Two straight defeats.

Joe85
23-08-2014, 11:58 PM
straight

Cheeky!

Penstone Eagle
24-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Two straight defeats.

against two teams that finished in or around the top half last season, and you're first two games ended in defeats against who ?

6 points from from 4 games against 4 of the poorest teams in the league, you must be relieved.

danpalace07
24-08-2014, 05:55 AM
Two straight defeats.

Well done, you beat a shit side.

Melt.

grand aigle
24-08-2014, 06:08 AM
Two straight defeats.

Cowardly tosser !!!!! Just like your first 2 games wasn't it?

Langers
24-08-2014, 09:11 AM
Two straight defeats.

Posted after watching championship highlights Londoner?

Penstone Eagle
24-08-2014, 09:15 AM

:p

Paulie Walnuts
24-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Every year the inferior Weeds start hopeful threads like this and every year we shove it right back in their ugly faces :)

Londoner
24-08-2014, 12:50 PM

Of course. Had a great day yesterday. Beating Dougie's team and a wedding reception in the evening.

Oh a new Spanish striker just signed a few minutes ago. Things are looking up again. I'm excited :lux:

Londoner
24-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Well done, you beat a shit side.

Melt.

At least we can win :clown:

Langers
24-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Of course. Had a great day yesterday. Beating Dougie's team and a wedding reception in the evening.

Oh a new Spanish striker just signed a few minutes ago. Things are looking up again. I'm excited :lux:

Last game on?

danpalace07
24-08-2014, 01:33 PM

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/harddrive_magnet_ars.jpg

old git
24-08-2014, 01:52 PM

Not when it counts.

Richard Russell
24-08-2014, 02:10 PM
So its looking like Steve Clarke then. I thought he was quite harshly treated at WBA and is a likable fellow. A safe pair of hands.

Is your squad strong enough for 17th position as it stands? Not long until the end of the transfer window must be a concern.

Joe85
24-08-2014, 02:12 PM
So its looking like Steve Clarke then. I thought he was quite harshly treated at WBA and is a likable fellow. A safe pair of hands.

Is your squad strong enough for 17th position as it stands? Not long until the end of the transfer window must be a concern.
Personally think it is. I think once again, our saving grace will be the teams in and around us.

Richard Russell
24-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Personally think it is. I think once again, our saving grace will be the teams in and around us.You've kept most of the squad from last season haven't you? I think someone like Clarke will be perfect, just carry on quietly from where Pulis left off.

grand aigle
24-08-2014, 02:20 PM

Oh look another one finds his cojones at last and comes back, weeds win again at weekend?

Suffolkeagle
24-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Two straight defeats.

You lost two on the trot, who let's face it, you would get annihilated against. Oh, let's not forget you've signed adrian colunga!

Paulie Walnuts
24-08-2014, 03:09 PM

You were at a wedding reception? Who are you trying to kid, we all know you're a gutless, frigid, sad b****** with no friends who's only pleasure comes from seeing us lose :hi:

And please don't boast about your new signing, didn't he score 4 goals last season?? :moo: :clown: :rolleyes:

grand aigle
24-08-2014, 03:26 PM

You try and make it sound like we care about 'Dougies" team....wedding reception? Don't you mean " civil partnership" reception? Good luck with your new Spaniard, hope he's another vicente sicknote type spaniard....scored 4 last season didn't he?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Spanish Ade!! :clown:

Suffolkeagle
24-08-2014, 06:18 PM
You were at a wedding reception? Who are you trying to kid, we all know you're a gutless, frigid, sad b****** with no friends who's only pleasure comes from seeing us lose :hi:

And please don't boast about your new signing, didn't he score 4 goals last season?? :moo: :clown: :rolleyes:

4 goals is good enough for Brighton

old git
24-08-2014, 06:28 PM
With the number of weed reappearing , expect that tramp hitler along soon.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-08-2014, 06:42 PM
With the number of weed reappearing , expect that tramp hitler along soon.

And Boxing Day 1979! :clown:

danpalace07
24-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Not Easy10 with his capitalising words for EMPHASIS? I guess one more loss with a flukey result for them would do it.

thereichstuff
24-08-2014, 07:21 PM
You've gotta love the weeds . After 2 games they were relegation Certs, bloom was a tight arse who needed to open his wallet and we were furthest from their thoughts . Now they ( ppf) creep back and try to give it again . Fair play they ( he ) get the reaction they crave but it's all a bit pathetic .

Londoner
24-08-2014, 07:55 PM
You've gotta love the weeds . After 2 games they were relegation Certs, bloom was a tight arse who needed to open his wallet and we were furthest from their thoughts . Now they ( ppf) creep back and try to give it again . Fair play they ( he ) get the reaction they crave but it's all a bit pathetic .
Why is it pathetic? You have now turned into the biggest laughing stock in the Premier league.
Managers are turning you down left right and center while your team have failed to even earn a single point. If that isn't worth a good giggle i don't know what is.

What is so funny about all this is that you let go the best manager you had in years, You will go down for sure now trust me.
That is funny,extremely funny.

Maiden Eagle
24-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Why is it pathetic? You have now turned into the biggest laughing stock in the Premier league.
Managers are turning you down left right and center while your team have failed to even earn a single point. If that isn't worth a good giggle i don't know what is.

What is so funny about all this is that you let go the best manager you had in years, You will go for sure now trust me.

You are the laughing stock, Algie, as you are posting on a rival team's internet forum on a Sunday night, before a Bank Holiday Monday,

Nothing else to do ? Are you on your own ? Has your boyfriend gone out, without you ?

Golf Boy
24-08-2014, 08:27 PM

Brighton dream of being the biggest laughing stock in the Premier league.

old git
24-08-2014, 08:46 PM

What is so funny about all this is that you let go the best manager you had in years, You will go for sure now trust me.
No chance of you lot ever being a laughing stock in the premier is there?
As for being laughed at,I am still pissing myself at all you tarquins watching your rivals singing wembley songs at the shamex.Trust me,nothing will ever out do that.

Penstone Eagle
24-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Oh look another one finds his cojones at last and comes back, weeds win again at weekend?

RR is a decent and fair poster

old git
24-08-2014, 08:56 PM
RR is a decent and fair poster

Very much agree.Like me he posts without letting club loyalty get in the way of the facts.

Joe85
24-08-2014, 09:10 PM

What is so funny about all this is that you let go the best manager you had in years, You will go down for sure now trust me.
Hehe. Nothing like jealousy. Oh what could have been if we hadn't destroyed you in your clubs biggest moment??

Don't let it get you down laddy. Go on now, back to the Mansex with ya.

Seaside Eagle
24-08-2014, 10:15 PM

All of that is absolute bollocks. We're 2 games into the season, one of which was against Arsenal, and apparently we're a laughing stock for not taking points :moo:

I think you'll be disappearing very, very quickly after next week. Our current squad is infinitely superior to yours and the gap is only going to widen in the next few days.

Enjoy being mid-table in the Championship. Again. It's a shame that you haven't gotten to experience the Premier League yet - it really is something special.

wehatepalace
24-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Very much agree.Like me he posts without letting club loyalty get in the way of the facts.

:D

Big Gav
24-08-2014, 10:40 PM

You are a pathetic little twat who disappears for ages when we are doing well yet as soon as we lose a couple of games and a manager you come crawling out like a bad smell. The facts are we are in the premier league for the 2nd season, we got there by smashing your teams sorry arses in the play offs which you have not recovered from, have passionate and loud supporters unlike the shower of shit you get at the Tampax and a team with players you could only dream of having. But you keep coming on here with any little crumb of comfort to make you feel better but we are still a million miles in a better place than you are. You just make yourself look a right ******* idiot

Latvian
25-08-2014, 09:11 AM
You are a pathetic little twat who disappears for ages when we are doing well yet as soon as we lose a couple of games and a manager you come crawling out like a bad smell. The facts are we are in the premier league for the 2nd season, we got there by smashing your teams sorry arses in the play offs which you have not recovered from, have passionate and loud supporters unlike the shower of shit you get at the Tampax and a team with players you could only dream of having. But you keep coming on here with any little crumb of comfort to make you feel better but we are still a million miles in a better place than you are. You just make yourself look a right ******* idiot

Forever and Ever,

Amen

Paulie Walnuts
25-08-2014, 11:15 AM

Like who? Mackay wanted the job but we pulled out after the text scandal, Sherwood also wanted it but then withdrew as he didn't want to be 2nd best and Hoddle has no desire to get back into full time management. You're just making stuff up, you desperate little weed. The reality is we are a million miles ahead of your pathetic tin-pot club, and even if we do go down (which I don't believe we will) that will still be the case. You have a better stadium than us, that is it. In terms of playing squad, fans, academy and overall finances, we wipe the floor with you and deep down you know it.

Cleon
25-08-2014, 11:57 AM
You have a better stadium than us, that is it. In terms of playing squad, fans, academy and overall finances, we wipe the floor with you and deep down you know it.

This. With bells on.

Crofty
25-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Londoner mate, you have to understand that everyone on this board knows you are a complete cretin. We have not heard a peep out of you for ages and now that we hit a bit of a bump your are back giving it the lobster. Come back at the end of the season you turd. You truly are a wan*er's wan*er!

spt1978
25-08-2014, 01:29 PM

Same way you let Poyet leave.

Would say you a premier league laughing stock but well you know.

Two play off collapses in two seasons.

dannyb1
25-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Are they premier league laughing stock ready is what you really got to ask yourself.

Eagleinsussex
25-08-2014, 03:36 PM

You really need to get your facts right, Mackay was going to be offered the job, but due to other factors, Palace withdrew the offer, Sherwood then turned us down cos he was probably a bit pissed that we preferred Mackay to him. This is the same Sherwood who turned down your scummy mob. As for letting go the best manager we have had in years, right back at yet with Poyet, proving to be a good prem manager, so no doubt that's the reason he was happy to part company with your shower of shit as he must have known your at best a mid-table championship team. Same goes for Bridcutt, Barnes, Buckley, Ulloa etc, etc

old git
25-08-2014, 04:02 PM
You really need to get your facts right, Mackay was going to be offered the job, but due to other factors, Palace withdrew the offer, Sherwood then turned us down cos he was probably a bit pissed that we preferred Mackay to him. This is the same Sherwood who turned down your scummy mob. As for letting go the best manager we have had in years, right back at yet with Poyet, proving to be a good prem manager, so no doubt that's the reason he was happy to part company with your shower of shit as he must have known your at best a mid-table championship team. Same goes for Bridcutt, Barnes, Buckley, Ulloa etc, etc

No point trying to have a sensible debate as he just ignores the counter argument and talks more crap.
A reasonable answer to his posts would be 'your mum'.

grand aigle
25-08-2014, 04:07 PM
No point trying to have a sensible debate as he just ignores the counter argument and talks more crap.
A reasonable answer to his posts would be 'your mum'.

Yeah but everybody has had his mum, that's no fun any more, sloppy 23rds or 24ths. Euuurrrgghh!

Del Fenner
25-08-2014, 07:16 PM

Richard Russell posts on here in good and bad times for the Weed, he is the complete antithesis of Londoner.

CharlieCPFC
25-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Richard Russell posts on here in good and bad times for the Weed, he is the complete antithesis of Londoner.

Agreed, Richard Russell is a good poster.

Londoner ain't worth a wank.

grand aigle
25-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Ok ok, I get it Richard is ok, just the rest of the weeds are tossers.....ok

old git
25-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Ok ok, I get it Richard is ok, just the rest of the weeds are tossers.....ok

And furc,wigman and whp.
So apart from Richard,furc,wigman and whp they are all tossers......

grand aigle
25-08-2014, 09:25 PM
And furc,wigman and whp.
So apart from Richard,furc,wigman and whp they are all tossers......

Ok I'll give you furc and wigman(sometimes) but whp NO!!

wehatepalace
25-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Ok I'll give you furc and wigman(sometimes) but whp NO!!

wanker..... your mum :D

grand aigle
26-08-2014, 05:55 AM
wanker..... your mum :D

Ooohhhh get you.!

Londoner
26-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Still no manager and the transfer window shuts on Monday. Just a quick recap for all.

Chris Kettings (Blackpool - free), Morgan Ferrier (Unattached - free), Fraizer Campbell (Cardiff City - undisclosed), Brede Hangeland (Fulham - free) and Martin Kelly (Liverpool - undisclosed).

Where is all the money going? Certainly not on the team by the looks of it.

This really smacks a real lack of ambition by CPFC.

I think the joke is on you now :clown:

Maiden Eagle
26-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Still no manager and the transfer window shuts on Monday. Just a quick recap for all.

Chris Kettings (Blackpool - free), Morgan Ferrier (Unattached - free), Fraizer Campbell (Cardiff City - undisclosed), Brede Hangeland (Fulham - free) and Martin Kelly (Liverpool - undisclosed).

I don't know why we don't try to sign the striker from a C'Ship side that were relegated, last season

Londoner
26-08-2014, 12:26 PM
I don't know why we don't try to sign the striker from a C'Ship side that were relegated, last season

Seriously who is going to join your club when you are practically bottom?

Maiden Eagle
26-08-2014, 12:32 PM

After 2 games - We are relegated already:rolleyes:

Big Gav
26-08-2014, 01:02 PM
After 2 games one of them away against Arsenal! How old are you? You remind me of a little kid in a playground. As for the joke being on us i've just checked the premier league table and I can't see Brighton in it

East-End Eagle
26-08-2014, 01:34 PM
As for the joke being on us i've just checked the premier league table and I can't see Brighton in it

but they are ready to be, and that is all that counts

Londoner
26-08-2014, 02:03 PM
After 2 games one of them away against Arsenal! How old are you? You remind me of a little kid in a playground. As for the joke being on us i've just checked the premier league table and I can't see Brighton in it
You are completely obsessed with me aren't you? You deliberately stalk my posts on here,you quote me in your signature and you send me private messages. On top of that you are constantly repping me.

There's something not quite right about you. Do you suffer from some sort of illness?

grand aigle
26-08-2014, 02:04 PM

And of course the weeds are doing so well,when is your next champions league match?
Like isaid before, when brighton have spent 2 seasons consecutively in the Premier league come back and we will listen to you, until then crawl away and play with your boyfriend or your mum

Londoner
26-08-2014, 02:08 PM
And of course the weeds are doing so well,when is your next champions league match?
Like isaid before, when brighton have spent 2 seasons consecutively in the Premier league come back and we will listen to you, until then crawl away and play with your boyfriend or your mum
Premier league football and you still don't better our attendances. That pretty much confirms who is the bigger club eh?
Go away you bore me.

Maiden Eagle
26-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Premier league football and you still don't better our attendances. That pretty much confirms who is the bigger club eh?
Go away you bore me.

Your boyfriend

Big Gav
26-08-2014, 02:13 PM
You are completely obsessed with me aren't you? You deliberately stalk my posts on here,you quote me in your signature and you send me private messages. On top of that you are constantly repping me.

There's something not quite right about you. Do you suffer from some sort of illness?

You really are deluded aren't you? I can't remmeber sending you one private message or repping you
Talking of my signature that was one of many of your hilarious posts I could have qouted. You should learn by your past mistakes :D

Big Gav
26-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Go away you bore me.

Probably because our ground hasn't got the same capacity yet you cock. As for your attendances why are there so many empty seats everytime I see your shite on TV?

dannyb1
26-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Go away you bore me.

Better attendances but still no premier league football or riches, That pretty much confirms who is the bigger club eh? :hi:

danpalace07
26-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Go away you bore me.

>implying attendances mean anything

grand aigle
26-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Go away you bore me.

No one asked you to be on here, you sperm guzzling idiot,ffs over 1000 posts on a board that bores you. The only thing that bores you is your boyfriend. Any one ofyour posts would earn an instant ban on the big borednsc so go back there twat. Posting mid afternoon, unemployable are you?

dannyb1
26-08-2014, 02:26 PM
>implying attendances mean anything

To Brighton it does. **** knows what but it does, it don't stop the losses on and off the pitch though does it, and it don't move you any higher up the league does it.
And it don't wipe the memory's of the wilf double does it. Or the fact that your rivals are in a much better shape then you does it.
What does it do for you though? I know what it will do for us though when you fail to get promoted AGAIN and the season after that failure you could fit all the attended in one stand.

Joe85
26-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Lol

Pidster
26-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Lol

What a wonderful evening. Such a shame so many Weeds weren't there to witness the last few minutes.

CPFC85
26-08-2014, 05:49 PM

At present, and given all the problems, we're heading for the Championship. But we still have the bragging rights over you numpties :clown:

old git
26-08-2014, 06:08 PM
At present, and given all the problems, we're heading for the Championship. But we still have the bragging rights over you numpties :clown:

Allelulia to that.Imagine losing a play-off semi to your rivals,it probably explains the dark place a lot of the weed are in Bragging rights are ours until they sing wembley songs at selhurst,oh hang on they did didn't they.:D

little al
26-08-2014, 06:53 PM

Says the "man" that has copied my avatar, location etc.

Big Gav
26-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Can't remember repping him but I have now :)

Eagleinsussex
26-08-2014, 08:28 PM

No matter what you say Londoner, nothing can compare with the sweet result of beating you dirty weeds on your own patch in that play off semi-final. Now run along and get back to noshing off your boyfriend, you big tart

Suffolkeagle
27-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Took you till extra time who are in a league below you and are in a similar situation to us, just let that sink in.

grand aigle
27-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Took you till extra time who are in a league below you and are in a similar situation to us, just let that sink in.

And against 10 men for all of extra time, it still took 2 penalties to get you through.....let's hope you get a big Premier league side next, we can teach you another lesson then !!!

Richard Russell
27-08-2014, 10:08 AM
And against 10 men for all of extra time, it still took 2 penalties to get you through.....let's hope you get a big Premier league side next, we can teach you another lesson then !!!What after we've beaten the big Premier league team?

grand aigle
27-08-2014, 11:37 AM
What after we've beaten the big Premier league team?

And they've been telling me you were sensible.......

Eagleinsussex
17-09-2014, 06:59 PM

Oi Londoner you tart, you've been a bit quiet lately, I wonder why that is :)

Langers
19-09-2014, 08:03 PM

Very quiet :)

grand aigle
19-09-2014, 08:27 PM
Very quiet :)

Working away til.the weeds move up the table a bit..

EastBerksEagle
20-09-2014, 09:07 AM
WANKING away til.the weeds move up the table a bit.. EFA

Langers
22-09-2014, 08:10 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img208/8058/66556587.gif

Bump :lux:

thereichstuff
22-09-2014, 12:11 PM

Fantastic , never get tired of seeing that :lux:

Langers
22-09-2014, 05:28 PM

You would think Londoner would want to congratulation us on our first win this season - I'm sure he'll be on the BBS later :D

davech
22-09-2014, 05:32 PM
You would think Londoner would want to congratulation us on our first win this season - I'm sure he'll be on the BBS later :D

Maybe his hard drive is broken again....

Langers
28-09-2014, 08:43 AM

back to back wins in the premier league - relegation form:lux:

Penstone Eagle
28-09-2014, 11:18 AM

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

grand aigle
28-09-2014, 12:26 PM

Come on Motormouth,where are you hiding? Oh yeah, there you are...........17th in the Chumpionship having failed once again to score a goal....w**ker!

"I will keep this thread updated" yeah but only when/if the weeds manage to win...wanker!

Big Gav
28-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Did you expect anything less given the twats history. Like a little kid who shouts abuse at someone then runs away and hides and only comes out again when the coast is clear. Gutless and no bollocks just like the team he supports

danpalace07
28-09-2014, 06:35 PM
I keenly await his arrival next season when we lose a couple of matches so he can declare we're going back down to the Champ.

Maiden Eagle
28-09-2014, 09:02 PM

Of course you will, you big girl's blouse:rolleyes::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown :

cpfcfly
28-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Of course you will, you big girl's blouse:rolleyes::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown :
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m68lgg17Tr1qdlrn2o4_250.gif

Langers
29-09-2014, 08:09 PM
http://www.totalterracetalk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/arts-graphics-2008_1064126a.jpg

Come on Londoner - let's be aving you

Suffolkeagle
05-10-2014, 07:33 PM
How's the Championship for you Londoner? Those attendances keeping you near the top?

Far East Eagle
06-10-2014, 03:46 AM
Super Palace!

Shitty Brightscum

Richard Russell
06-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Super Palace!

Shitty Brightscumhttp://memecrunch.com/meme/X91Q/city-wok/image.png?w=400&c=1

Langers
23-11-2014, 08:33 PM

Bump :lux: Watching today Londonder?

Eagleinsussex
24-11-2014, 10:52 AM
How's the Championship for you Londoner? Those attendances keeping you near the top?

As far as relegation is concerned, I think the big question is whether there are 3 worse teams than scummy Brighton in the championship.......I'm not so sure :)

Far East Eagle
24-11-2014, 11:22 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/X91Q/city-wok/image.png?w=400&c=1

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t666/MDJM90/wMZuo_zpsi4pbd2be.gif

Shitty noodles

Penstone Eagle
24-11-2014, 11:48 AM
As far as relegation is concerned, I think the big question is whether there are 3 worse teams than scummy Brighton in the championship.......I'm not so sure :)

Blackpool v Brighton when it comes is certainly looking like a relegation 6 pointer.

AndyStreet
24-11-2014, 02:09 PM
I believe Londoner's RAM drive hard disk is broken. I believe the ETA of the replacement part is 60 minutes after the final whistle of Palace's next league loss.

Langers
29-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Up to 13th - tick tock Londoner :lux:

Eaglefoz
29-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Surely he will return after today's results, us only drawing away and them losing...... Oh hang on.

Londoner
25-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Quick bounce.

Langers
25-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Quick bounce.

About time Londoner :)

grand aigle
26-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Quick bounce.

You really are a worldclass ****!

danpalace07
26-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Quick bounce.

Better keep an eye on your own, pal. League 1 beckons...

Mike Elwiss
17-01-2015, 05:24 PM

Can you please update..... thanks

Jim Cannon
17-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Quick bounce.

grand aigle
17-01-2015, 06:00 PM

Bounce!

Langers
17-01-2015, 10:12 PM
http://www.totalterracetalk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/arts-graphics-2008_1064126a.jpg

Come on Londoner - let's be aving you

Where are you Londoner?

fuzziettt
17-01-2015, 11:50 PM

Langers
09-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Quick bounce.

I'll bounce this thread for you Londoner ... after another horrendous weekend for the Palace, I'm sure you meant to :D

Del Fenner
09-02-2015, 01:56 PM

An uncharitable person might think that you are full of shit, and not plagued by computer problems. Or something else. :hi:

Langers
09-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Has anyone received a close thread PM from Londoner?

Jim Cannon
09-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Has anyone received a close thread PM from Londoner?

He is too busy watching his collection of dvds of Brighton getting stuffed by Premier League opposition

Crofty
09-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Where are you Londoner?

LOL:p

Langers
28-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Up to 12th LONDONER :)

Penstone Eagle
28-02-2015, 03:11 PM

Come on then

Langers
28-02-2015, 04:10 PM
the trapdoor beckons.....

~Tick Tock

Top half of the table beckons WHP ......

Tick Tock :)

dannyb1
28-02-2015, 04:56 PM
You won't see them tonight,

Jim Cannon
28-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Another great thread by the legend

KentEagle1
01-03-2015, 12:38 AM
loldoner

AJ8
09-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Gone a bit quiet...

Langers
10-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Must be a good sign but LONDONER is always accurate with his predictions

Del Fenner
11-03-2015, 12:14 AM
He won't be back on here tonight. Both his teams have lost in the last 24 hours.

Jim Cannon
11-03-2015, 08:17 AM
He will be back in his other guise as a QPR fan though

Langers
14-03-2015, 06:04 PM
He will be back in his other guise as a QPR fan though

No chance - :S:

Langers
22-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Up to 11th LONDONER :lux::lux::lux:

Langers
07-04-2015, 12:17 AM
39 points LONDONER with only 7 games left - tick tock :)

Langers
11-04-2015, 05:52 PM
:lux: 42 points LONDONER - tick tock :lux:

Eagleinsussex
11-04-2015, 06:24 PM

You sir, are not a man of your word, no updates for a very long time, are you still laughing ?

wigman
11-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Top result for you guys today, an away win and to score 4 is quality.

thereichstuff
11-04-2015, 06:38 PM

Thanks wiggers :p

Breaking rocks
11-04-2015, 06:39 PM

Fair play to ya :p

Jim Cannon
11-04-2015, 06:42 PM

Every word of that hurt didn't it:D

biggus mickus
11-04-2015, 06:52 PM

You are a gentleman Wiggers. Oh, and bollocks to the weed.:p

wigman
11-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Every word of that hurt didn't it:D

I genuinely tip my Wig to you lot at the moment.
Your mixing it well with the elite and you haven't broke the bank to do so.
You have my respect for that.

Ninjas Headband
11-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Fair play Wiggers! Shows strength of character for a Brighton fan to show up on this site at the moment.

RUSSELL
11-04-2015, 08:20 PM
Fair play Wiggers! Shows strength of character for a Brighton fan to show up on this site at the moment.

I reckon we might be his Premier League team ;)

wigman
11-04-2015, 09:05 PM
I reckon we might be his Premier League team ;)

You can **** off with that quote.:veryangry:D

FraserH
11-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Both Wigman and Furk are closet Palace. They just need to embrace it.

vegas78
11-04-2015, 09:15 PM
fair play to him, only him and fur clough have stuck with it. I'm not going to gloat football is to strange to do that!

smoll
11-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Only a matter of time I think before we see the first Seaweed/Palace fan to go along with all the other Seaweed/Premiership team fans
Some poor little lad who's been dragged along by his Dad to the Amex over the past few years on the promise of seeing all the Premiership stars in the swanky new stadium in a few years time will persuade him to try & get a ticket for a Palace game soon after seeing us week after week on Sky & MOTD. It's only 50 mins away on the train he'll tell his Dad. His Dad won't be able to say no to his lad so off they'll go & when he's been & experienced the noise, colour & passion of the noisiest ground in the country he'll be hooked
There will be kids in Woodingdean, Hangleton, Portslade etc walking round with Palace shirts/Seaweed shorts/Ruck sacks on like that fat Liverpool/Seaweed kid
It's only a mtter of time

danpalace07
12-04-2015, 02:06 AM
I genuinely tip my Wig to you lot at the moment.
Your mixing it well with the elite and you haven't broke the bank to do so.
You have my respect for that.

fair play pal

skindog981
14-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Might need some batteries for the countdown clock! Get some long life ones

selhursthoover
15-07-2015, 10:47 AM

:lux::lux::lux:

Langers
31-07-2015, 11:35 PM