PDA

View Full Version : well done then Palace.

leicester1
28-09-2014, 07:46 AM
A great day down in the Smoke yesterday ...good to meet many friends throughout and no problems with travel,finally arrived home about 2am ...On the pitch ...Warnock did his job well,Palace seemed that bit hungrier than us so no complaints from me with the scoreline .:p

EastBerksEagle
28-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Top man L1:p

Pistol Knight
28-09-2014, 08:27 AM
Shame not to meet up Rob, did you go in the Clifton I was looking out for you? your season starts now, we will meet when we come to yours, did your Anderleict fans enjoy the day out?

leicester1
28-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Yes Baz.....slight hiccup in the morning as our Belgium friends were caught in traffic so they headed to Norwood where we met them in Wetherspoons then took them in the Victory...afterwards we went straight to the Clifton and ended up in the Cherries,no disco but met a few good Palace mates ....i'll see you at the return game mate ...:p

leicester1
28-09-2014, 10:29 AM
The Anderlecht lads seemed to enjoy their day,two of the lads went for photos with the players after the match.....they were singing their heads off during the game and took some good photos ...they like Selhurst,old skool ground....:p

Battle EAGLE
30-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Glad you had a good day, proper ground,proper fans e.t.c. Hope you stay up, be lucky.

ForzaPalace
30-09-2014, 04:59 PM
I hate Leicester, but you're alright

eagles #1
30-09-2014, 05:45 PM
I hate Leicester, but you're alright
:p

leicester1
30-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Cheers Battle,Forza and E1.....Its a good job Leicester have a representitive on here sometimes as occasionally we don't half cop for some flack...administration,Lineker,nicking your songs you nicked from elsewhere,etc...it seems a long while ago since i joined the BBS just before the Palace/Leicester game where Tunchev was crocked and i used to get called a coont ..:p

don't worry i understand...i don't like a few teams fans[in general] due to past games either though respectful fans deserve respect......i'm not keen on Pompy to be honest but when i heard a couple of mates were due to meet John Portsmouths lot who were coming up at 9am for a 12pm kick off i went along to the pub to meet them ...and fairplay to them.....don't like West Ham either due to the times iv'e copped one off them including 85 when their mob trapped about 10 of us in our spion kop doorway before moving along to the Leicester mob who gave them what they were after.....and i do have a couple of good West Ham mates who live nearby ....but......while i enjoy being on here.....i won't be reading or getting involved in any threads on mr Lineker,...the blokes a hero...:hi:.................Wonder when the Leicester/Palace return game is....my mrs wants to go Amsterdam shortly after Christmas and i don't want the two colliding..:D