PDA

View Full Version : Will Brighton be in the relegation zone today?

GreatGonzo
22-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Surely the big question of the day, 1 point above the bottom 3, away to Norwich, surely they are relying on 2 of Birmingham, Bolton and Wigan to lose as well.

Tough times for our friends on the coast!

eaglejez
22-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Surely the big question of the day, 1 point above the bottom 3, away to Norwich, surely they are relying on 2 of Birmingham, Bolton and Wigan to lose as well.

this thread has guaranteed their victory at Narch. I'm lumping on for the free money :(

Cleon
22-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Stupid thread.

Far East Eagle
22-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Stupid thread.

You are Dave Tuttles and I claim my 5 pounds.

Penstone Eagle
22-11-2014, 03:21 PM

Strange thread to start.

I'd be more worried about our own position today if I where you.

smoll
22-11-2014, 05:03 PM
f*ck Brighton, worry about your own club, we're in the bottom 3!!

leicester1
23-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Not now you ai'nt....that honour go's to Leicester....:lux:

Battle EAGLE
23-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Not now you ai'nt....that honour go's to Leicester....:lux:

Hopefully your be ok , long as it's not at our exspence :hi:

Battle EAGLE
23-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Wrong spelling.

leicester1
23-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Lets hope we both do enough to stay up between now and May....Long way to go and its not the time to start bottling just yet...:hi:

HurstpierPalace
23-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Would love to see Palace, Leicester and Burnley all stay up at the expense of QPR, Hull and Villa/Sunderland/West Brom.

leicester1
23-11-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm pretty much in agreement on that HP.....Burnley fans were decent last season when we went up there and secured the Championship,a good few applauded our convoy of coaches as we travelled from the ground to the motorway.........

i'd like WEST BROM in the shite and down,they tried to create mayhem at ours after the match a couple of weeks ago apparently,spoke to a mate at half time yesterday and he could barely walk due to a severe kicking off them...VILLA....Out of all the Midland clubs i don't dislike them but they can get relegated because i just know they'll come to us in a couple of weeks thinking they are the biggest team in the midlands....the next one through the trapdoor at the moment can be out of SUNNERLAND or QPR....not keen on Rangers and Sunnerland though they brought a full allocation and provided very good support have a pretty weak team and on a smaller scale to West Brom also tried it on before the match apparently before having the honour of being the first premiership teams supporters this season to immitate a migrating group of wilderbeast...:D

Penstone Eagle
23-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Would love to see Palace, Leicester and Burnley all stay up at the expense of QPR, Hull and Villa/Sunderland/West Brom.

especially Villa/WBA and QPR.

GreatGonzo
24-11-2014, 12:15 PM
this thread has guaranteed their victory at Narch. I'm lumping on for the free money :(

How did your free money work out? ;)

Surprisingly apart from 24 hours of taking the piss out them i would hate for Brighton to get relegated. Dwindling support, relegation struggles but what is the point of a rivalry if you have no chance of ever playing them in the league and they go out of the FA Cup each year before you have even entered?

eaglejez
24-11-2014, 12:44 PM
How did your free money work out? ;)

Surprisingly apart from 24 hours of taking the piss out them i would hate for Brighton to get relegated. Dwindling support, relegation struggles but what is the point of a rivalry if you have no chance of ever playing them in the league and they go out of the FA Cup each year before you have even entered?

didn't put much on but I would have willingly paid a fiver for them not to win :)

CharlieCPFC
24-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Brighton's next 6 or so games don't look the easiest either. They will do well to get more than 6 points from their next 6 IMO.

Jim Cannon
29-11-2014, 05:09 PM
They are now. LOL

CPFC since 1989
29-11-2014, 05:18 PM
I looked for the appropriate thread to post on today. This was the one. Second to this it's all about 'Brighton LOFL' :D

Battle EAGLE
29-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Yep, hahahahaha..........ha