King William
11-12-2014, 07:56 AM
Oops

little al
11-12-2014, 07:59 AM
:D Still hilarious though.

Penstone Eagle
11-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Hilarious enough to be on several threads.

eaglejez
11-12-2014, 09:24 AM
yep - it deserves at least three threads :D

thereichstuff
11-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Apparently it's a good marketing strategy to get more bums on seats :rolleyes: , wcp will be having a field day with this :p

Selhurst Celtic
11-12-2014, 11:55 AM
The only thing 'notorious' about Millwall these days is their hypocrisy.

Proper, salt of the earth, South London geezers, and yet the majority of them live in two-up two-downs in Medway & Bexleyheath.
They slag off Palace for changing their colours and their nickname, despite doing the same.
Laugh at the nickname of the eagles claiming that there are no eagles in London. How many lions do you see strolling down the Old Kent Road then?
Docker's Day? What a joke.
Whinge about bubble trips to Leeds resulting in about two coaches making the journey. Leeds fill the away end in the reverse fixture.
Poke fun at the Holmesdale lads for jumping up and down dressed in black, meanwhile in the East Upper their spotty teenagers jump up and down in pastel pink, snide Lacoste cardies giving the slit throat gestures and beckoning to meet you outside. Where they promptly use their free junior travelcards to get back to Kent in time for their dinner with their mum, before the rozzer have even gone near the gates of the away end with a key.
Get the giant tit for Charlton noising them up pre match in New Cross and tearing out seats and damaging toilets in a recent fixture. Something that they've never done I suppose?
And recently on Millwall Online they referred to someone getting beaten up 10 on 1 as a 'Palace thing to do'. Which I assume is a nod to that incident in East Croydon; when a couple of Millwall lads were trying to bully and intimidate some much younger Palace lads in colours and were rightly called out for it by other Palace on the platform and they ended up on the tracks. If that was the other way around they'd be clapping each other on the back about doing things the 'pwopa, 'wall way'.

They are hypocrites, and not worth the steam off my piss.

EastBerksEagle
11-12-2014, 01:28 PM

Proper, salt of the earth, South London geezers, and yet the majority of them live in two-up two-downs in Medway & Bexleyheath.
They slag off Palace for changing their colours and their nickname, despite doing the same.
Laugh at the nickname of the eagles claiming that there are no eagles in London. How many lions do you see strolling down the Old Kent Road then?
Whinge about bubble trips to Leeds resulting in about two coaches making the journey. Leeds fill the away end in the reverse fixture.
Poke fun at the Holmesdale lads for jumping up and down dressed in black, meanwhile in the East Upper their spotty teenagers jump up and down in pastel pink, snide Lacoste cardies giving the slit throat gestures and beckoning to meet you outside. Where they promptly use their free junior travelcards to get back to Kent in time for their dinner with their mum, before the rozzer have even gone near the gates of the away end with a key.
Get the giant tit for Charlton noising them up pre match in New Cross and tearing out seats and damaging toilets in a recent fixture. Something that they've never done I suppose?
And recently on Millwall Online they referred to someone getting beaten up 10 on 1 as a 'Palace thing to do'. Which I assume is a nod to that incident in East Croydon; when a couple of Millwall lads were trying to bully and intimidate some much younger Palace lads in colours and were rightly called out for it by other Palace on the platform and they ended up on the tracks. If that was the other way around they'd be clapping each other on the back about doing things the 'pwopa, 'wall way'.

ALL SO VERY TRUE

Eaglefoz
11-12-2014, 04:46 PM

But worth 10 minutes of composing a post (albeit excellently written and completely truthful and worthy of some rep)

Nth Kent Eagle
11-12-2014, 08:46 PM
In the SLP today it says the Wall lost 9m in the last year. Something in common with the Weed then. They could combine and call themselves weedwall.

Sharkba1t
12-12-2014, 01:24 PM
In the SLP today it says the Wall lost 9m in the last year. Something in common with the Weed then. They could combine and call themselves weedwall.

or the fk-all

mpfn
12-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Shame the college called it off.
The students would have loved seeing the working classes grazing all their shins jumping all over those empty blue seats, trying to get to the toffs !

Nth Kent Eagle
13-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Those students could have studied the behaviour of Millwall fans born in Bermondsey and now living in Beckenham or Crawley. I believe sociologists call it continuity and change.

eagles #1
13-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Shame the college called it off.
The students would have loved seeing the working classes grazing all their shins jumping all over those empty blue seats, trying to get to the toffs !

They do love a 'charge' don't they? :D

YuI3Yrqm4wc

danpalace07
14-12-2014, 09:39 AM
They do love a 'charge' don't they? :D

YuI3Yrqm4wc

Embarrassed for them.