PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Christmas present. Time for BHA to be massive again

Londoner
22-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Well that was perfect timing eh? My mulled wine on Christmas day will taste even sweeter.

WE ARE BACK :lux:

Penstone Eagle
22-12-2014, 05:34 PM
you never learn do you

Your thread title will have 'in League 1' added to it very soon.

thereichstuff
22-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Again ?

Arron
22-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Well that was perfect timing eh? My mulled wine on Christmas day will taste even sweeter.

You sir, are a moron. A f*cktard of the first water.

Londoner
22-12-2014, 06:02 PM
You sir, are a moron. A f*cktard of the first water.

Where's your Christmas spirit you dick?

I FEEL ALIVE :lux:

grand aigle
22-12-2014, 06:19 PM
So the biggest moron who ever appears on the bbs shows his ugly face again, welcome back you complete no mark tosser..you just never learn do you ? Still not. too long til your hard drive crashes again and you go back under your rock (or just back to the public toilets on brighton sea front)
Utter wanker!!

Ps Exactly when were the weeds ever massive before? Deludedtwat,com

hull eagle
22-12-2014, 06:57 PM

But your club is dead!!!:clown:

Londoner
22-12-2014, 07:06 PM
But your club is dead!!!:clown:

Hahaha you live in Hull you fanny. Seriously go away

Penstone Eagle
22-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Again ?

I think he means in Sussex, they are in competition with Crawley :D

Maiden Eagle
22-12-2014, 07:16 PM

Wish you weren't,

And have a rotten Xmas:clown:

Londoner
22-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Who's going to kiss me under the mistletoe then?

Maiden Eagle
22-12-2014, 07:21 PM

Your boyfriend

Pistol Knight
22-12-2014, 07:23 PM

Glasgee kiss is what you deserve you prick, go away, back?! really you got that tosser you all hate as caretaker and who do you think would want the job? Fvcktard

Ps glad you got your internet connection back, dont be a stranger for so long again, or was it the hard drive, if it happens again try here

www.brightonwankerspcrepairs.cum

justjuice
22-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Do you think his resignation will solve any of BHA's problems?

ExeterEagle
22-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Does he realise that three managers have left in quick succession because the 'one ambition' is not a very big ambition?

I've never written to Santa asking for 'a sacked manager because we are in the bottom three of the championship'

Odd chap

mpfn
22-12-2014, 07:44 PM
What managers in their right minds would work within that structure, and with a transfer budget consisting of 10 magic beans ?

Pistol Knight
22-12-2014, 07:45 PM
What managers in their right minds would work within that structure, and with a transfer budget consisting of 10 magic beans ?

according to Stan Collymore Sven is in line for the job ROFLMFAO

Penstone Eagle
22-12-2014, 07:54 PM
according to Stan Collymore Sven is in line for the job ROFLMFAO

yes ok Stan:clown:

Sven Goran Eriksson is enjoying his biggest-ever contract potentially worth £15million NET after taking charge of Shanghai in China.

The former England boss swapped Chinese side Guangzhou R&F for state-owned Shanghai earlier this month.

The Swede agreed a two-year deal plus the option of a third year.

And MirrorSport understands his terms are the best-ever in his managerial career, eclipsing the £4m a year he banked from the FA.

His new club Shanghai SIPG are paying the 66-year-old a mega deal in which he pays no tax.

A source told MirrorSport: “Sven is now on the best contract of his entire managerial career.”

Heb 7:4
22-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Like countless Londoner threads in the past, this one will has future bumping written all over it

hull eagle
22-12-2014, 08:06 PM
Hahaha you live in Hull you fanny. Seriously go away

1, I may live in Hull
2, I am far from a fanny
3, After all that your club is dead lol :clown:

old git
22-12-2014, 08:12 PM
yes ok Stan:clown:

Sven Goran Eriksson is enjoying his biggest-ever contract potentially worth £15million NET after taking charge of Shanghai in China.

The former England boss swapped Chinese side Guangzhou R&F for state-owned Shanghai earlier this month.

The Swede agreed a two-year deal plus the option of a third year.

And MirrorSport understands his terms are the best-ever in his managerial career, eclipsing the £4m a year he banked from the FA.

His new club Shanghai SIPG are paying the 66-year-old a mega deal in which he pays no tax.

A source told MirrorSport: “Sven is now on the best contract of his entire managerial career.”

That is all very well but do Shanghai get the huge crowds and come out to the formidable atmosphere generated by 'thejudge' and the police box crew?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-12-2014, 08:15 PM
That is all very well but do Shanghai get the huge crowds and come out to the formidable atmosphere generated by 'thejudge' and the police box crew?

Fair point well made

anti-addick
22-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Well done Sami for the fine work you did and setting them up for the next disappointment.

old git
22-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Fair point well made
The atmosphere at the Burnley game a few seasons back has gone down in Sussex folklore. They sang the great escape for ten minutes apparently.:clown:
Still lost though.

evvo111
22-12-2014, 08:23 PM

I think the Penguin had better be careful with his magic beans or it could be their Last Christmas.

thereichstuff
22-12-2014, 09:05 PM
The atmosphere at the Burnley game a few seasons back has gone down in Sussex folklore. They sang the great escape for ten minutes apparently.:clown:
Still lost though.

Let's hope they don't sing it at the end of the season .

Battle EAGLE
22-12-2014, 09:41 PM

Didn't know Paedo's where allowed to use the Internet inside. Now **** off ****

Londoner
22-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Didn't know Paedo's where allowed to use the Internet inside. Now **** off ****
Follow these simple steps.

1) Step back from your dads computer.

2) Read what you have written slowly and then digest it for a minute. Read again if necessary.

3) Do you feel like a floppy penis now? If so then good, you are on the road to recovery. If not then you have no hope in life.Find the nearest motorway bridge.

Londoner
22-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Well done Sami for the fine work you did and setting them up for the next disappointment.
Core are all your posts this exciting?

danpalace07
22-12-2014, 10:20 PM

2) Read what you have written slowly and then digest it for a minute. Read again if necessary.

3) Do you feel like a floppy penis now? If so then good, you are on the road to recovery. If not then you have no hope in life.Find the nearest motorway bridge.

m8 you're ******* grim...

Enjoy League 1 :hi:

Penstone Eagle
22-12-2014, 10:25 PM

no but I hear that the sound of chopsticks being used on the concourses at half time is similar to that of the clackers :D

Battle EAGLE
22-12-2014, 10:32 PM

Glad you bit, paedo to me that's all you are. Wanker

anti-addick
22-12-2014, 10:45 PM

No. This one is particularly exciting because it concerns the inevitable schadenfreude we're going to enjoy.

22-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Time for BHA to be massive again

This implies BHA were "massive" at a previous time? Massive failures loosing to us in the most important game of your history maybe? :D

Massive in any other way and sounds like you are already on the mulled wine.

eaglejez
22-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Brighton are the perfect Christmas present. Those cheating losers bring untold joy to us all :D:D

pauldrulez
23-12-2014, 08:16 AM
He's a decent troll.

5/10 I'd give him.

23-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Perfect Christmas present.

Well Christmas is a time for giving, and Brighton is a club that keeps on giving. Thanks for all the laughs and amusement over all the seasons, you really are too generous ;)

Penstone Eagle
23-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Well Christmas is a time for giving, and Brighton is a club that keeps on giving. Thanks for all the laughs and amusement over all the seasons, you really are too generous ;)

Yes it is, perhaps Bloom will be giving away free tickets, there's plenty available.

strolling bones
23-12-2014, 09:08 AM

Core ? .. You should apply for the vacant job fella, you got 3 letters right there, you may be over qualified though, and a foreign name is prerequisite, the extra e is only used in words describing what you lot are rotten to, but you tried.. Good effort though, and its good to see whitehawk school has moved on from leaving their pupils at janet and john level when sending them out in the big wide world.. Merry xmas

wigman
23-12-2014, 11:27 AM

What about the Bollox Crew ?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
23-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Shouldn't this bell end wait and see whether or not they're stumbling into yet another disaster first, before unloading all his jizz on his mince pies ?

Penstone Eagle
23-12-2014, 11:55 AM

Thought you had disbanded them Wigman, or have they found a new leader ? :D

Big Gav
23-12-2014, 02:54 PM

Tony Bwoom?

grand aigle
23-12-2014, 03:49 PM

What ? With your spermy breath? Only your boyfriend I guess....

rowaneagle
23-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Don't get sucked in by the utter bell end mate

grand aigle
23-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Don't get sucked in by the utter bell end mate

Actually, I feel sorry for him, he is obviously of such low intellect and self esteem that he has to spend his entire life( when his computer is working or he is out on bail) on our board, trying to make imaginary friends ( he has no real ones). However,if he keeps serving up shite, I'm gonna knock it back straight at him. One day he will learn, but it will take a long time.

rowaneagle
23-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Lol fair enough.

carlito
23-12-2014, 05:51 PM

You have to have been somewhere in the first place to 'be back'.

Walrus
23-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Massive.

Bellends.

Your massive attendances in League 1 will be the envy of the universe.

CharlieCPFC
23-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Sad individual.

Nothing more to add on that.

Golf Boy
23-12-2014, 07:16 PM
This implies BHA were "massive" at a previous time? Massive failures loosing to us in the most important game of your history maybe? :D

Massive in any other way and sounds like you are already on the mulled wine.

Someones put some mushrooms in his mulled wine, the deluded tw@t

Vince Hilaire's Afro
23-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Massive.

Bellends.

Your massive attendances in League 1 will be the envy of the universe.

Is not the world already agog and in awe of their historic crowds against Rotherham in the third tier, and the famous Dolphin invasion of Chesterfield, and so on?

Londoner
23-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Same faces

Same replies

Same regurgitated drivel

Heb 7:4
23-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Same faces

Same replies

Same regurgitated drivel

Whereas you're almost a new face, since it's been so long since you vanished with your tail between your legs :D

You must embarrass the shit out of your fellow Brighton fans :clown:

Maiden Eagle
23-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Same faces

Same replies

Same regurgitated drivel

Oh, I'm perfectly happy to carry on calling you a w*nker.

Seth
24-12-2014, 02:22 AM
"Massive"

:p

Hedgehog
24-12-2014, 02:26 AM
Same faces

Same replies

Same regurgitated drivel
What's Neil Warnock got to do with it?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-12-2014, 05:21 AM

What about the Bollox Club they follow ( I would say support but that is a bit tenuous where Brighton are concerned)

sydney eagle
24-12-2014, 05:26 AM
:lux:

hull eagle
24-12-2014, 05:27 AM
Same faces

Same replies

Same regurgitated drivel

Your spot on you do come out with the same shit

hull eagle
24-12-2014, 05:28 AM

Quentin Crisp?

Phil's Barber
24-12-2014, 08:11 AM

Yes, yes you are. :clown:

Big Gav
18-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Did you send your christmas present back? :)

Maiden Eagle
18-01-2015, 08:29 AM

You are NOT massive and never will be.

And after a brief revival, I would suggest you are BACK to square one:clown:

Wibble Wobble
18-01-2015, 12:26 PM

And after a brief revival, I would suggest you are BACK to league one:clown:
EFA

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-01-2015, 12:40 PM

And after a brief revival, I would suggest you are BACK to square one:clown: