PDA

View Full Version : Parked the bus. Well done Palace! Zzz

Ambrose Is Pony
28-12-2014, 07:35 PM
So your big day out ends a stalemate as it was clear as day from the outset you came for a point.

Very disappointing. I know we're a much better outfit than you lot but surely you have a duty to your fans, especially those that travelled to have a go!!

One of the worse teams I've seen down the Bush for some time & I think you'll agree you were very very poor which in turn dragged us down to your level. You just didn't fancy it against us.

On that showing you're dead certs for the drop.

Let yourselves down in your cup final.

stumpy feelers
28-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Prick. We'll finish above your shower of shit.

trufan
28-12-2014, 07:40 PM
One of the worse teams I've seen down the Bush for some time

My thoughts exactly. You were absolutely dreadful.

Zenith
28-12-2014, 07:40 PM
So your big day out ends a stalemate as it was clear as day from the outset you came for a point.

Very disappointing. I know we're a much better outfit than you lot but surely you have a duty to your fans, especially those that travelled to have a go!!

One of the worse teams I've seen down the Bush for some time & I think you'll agree you were very very poor which in turn dragged us down to your level. You just didn't fancy it against us.

Your team was utter shit today. So was your support. And your manager is a pug ugly c*nt. Going down w*nker :bash:

Penstone Eagle
28-12-2014, 07:41 PM
Not good enough to break down frail old Palace, dear oh dear you really are sh*t.

Good luck with your away form because it looks like your home forms starting to match it.

Bobby Woodruff
28-12-2014, 07:41 PM

Go and drop dead you ******* thick ****!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-12-2014, 07:42 PM

Haha without doubt your shower of shit are the worst side we have played since we came back up, hoofing it hoping Austin would get on the end of a punt from the back. Apparently Delaney has let Austin out of his pocket now. Piss off you Hoopy twat

stumpy feelers
28-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Danns just called me, can Austin come out of his pocket yet?

RUSSELL
28-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if Ambrose is Pony is actually a Brighton (spit) fan.

maestro
28-12-2014, 07:48 PM

You were the worst side weve seen away from home all season.

strolling bones
28-12-2014, 07:53 PM

You promised us a 3-0 hammering you hoopy fukwit.. Outsung at home as well .. Your boys let you down didnt they . the worst performance from a home side i have seen since we beat the scum 2-0 in the play offs.. On that showing you are a dead cert to look a foolpiece every time you go on a rivals board and predict a win .. Let yourself down when the drugs kicked in didnt you . ?

Maiden Eagle
28-12-2014, 07:55 PM

In 2011 you posted 'we'll never play you again' - Well you did, you sad wanker (with you have slummed in the C'Ship) and couldn't even bet a team in disarray.

Our Cup Final ?? - That will be the smallest prem crowd we will play in front of all season.

Another week of your school holiday left ??:clown:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-12-2014, 07:56 PM
And the quietest home fans I have witnessed in a long while. Joke club, joke fans

Zenith
28-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Queenies Queenies ra ra ra

Gooders
28-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Shots on target 3 each

Shots off target - Hoopy twats 2 Palace 6

Accurate passes Hoopy twats 61 Palace 64

And we parked the bus?

**** off you tedious little shit - enjoy the Championship next season - all 11,000 of you or whatever it'll be by then.

Joke club.

Golf Boy
28-12-2014, 08:03 PM
What a wally. Boring game but they were wank.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Shots on target 3 each

Shots off target - Hoopy twats 2 Palace 6

Accurate passes Hoopy twats 61 Palace 64

And we parked the bus?

**** off you tedious little shit - enjoy the Championship next season - all 11,000 of you or whatever it'll be by then.

Joke club.

Couldn't sell 16k tickets today, says all you need to know about them

rowaneagle
28-12-2014, 08:12 PM

Your mums had a few teams down her bush

Malarkey
28-12-2014, 08:20 PM
lol QPR

Why are you even on here? Nobody cares about your little, insignificant club.

Arron
28-12-2014, 08:23 PM

Feel free to drop dead from a horrible wasting disease, you puppy-drowning paedophile streak of venereal pus.

CharlieCPFC
28-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Your team is superb I have to say, Julian Speroni probably had one of his most difficult afternoons in a long time. And your support was one of the best I've heard away from home. The noise generated from the home section was unbelievable, can see why loftus road is recognised for its vocal atmosphere. I think you'll finish the season in the top 8 with the best away record in the league.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-12-2014, 08:24 PM
lol QPR

close thread

grand aigle
28-12-2014, 08:26 PM

Is this loon related to Londoner?

28-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Love how the OP started a new thread rather than share his insight on the same thread he started and predicted a QPR 3-0 win :D

New LP
28-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Couldn't sell 16k tickets today, says all you need to know about them

None of the ones who did turn up seem to care either. Abject silence all game. Complete waste of a Premier League place. Why the **** would anyone care a jot about them?

Heb 7:4
28-12-2014, 08:44 PM
lol QPR

Quite, they're irrelevant. One of those weird noddy clubs that exist but no one notices till you play them and are surprised to find they're still around

tomlig
28-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Is this loon related to Londoner?

Probably one and the same.It will turn up as a Villa fan tomorrow...

Ambrose Is Pony
28-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Some angry people on here. Deary me. Get help.

I did predict a 3-0 win yes I'll give you that. Problem was I was foolish enough to think you'd give us a game, not show us the respect you did with our red hot home form. You parked the bus & clearly the truth is burning you going by the idiotic comments in here.

28-12-2014, 08:57 PM

I did predict a 3-0 win yes I'll give you that. Problem was I was foolish enough to think you'd give us a game, not show us the respect you did with our red hot home form. You parked the bus & clearly the truth is burning you going by the idiotic comments in here.

Confused as to why you're here more than angry.

No one cares. You're a QPR fan. You have even less relevance than Fulham, which is saying something.

New LP
28-12-2014, 08:59 PM
Please, please be our rivals, please acknowledge we exist.

Jesus Christ where's your self respect man?

Penstone Eagle
28-12-2014, 08:59 PM

we had 46% of possession, we never get that much, especially away and you had 11 shots to our 10.

If we'd parked the bus you'd have known about it, you're just complete garbage and will be relegated.

Phil's Barber
28-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Yap Yap Yap

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/animals/img/35863_small_puppy_big_dog.jpg

Pidster
28-12-2014, 09:01 PM

Malarkey
28-12-2014, 09:01 PM

I'd rather banter with a Charlton fan.

Ambrose Is Pony
28-12-2014, 09:04 PM
I'd rather banter with a Charlton fan.

**** off then?

No mark

Malarkey
28-12-2014, 09:06 PM
**** off then?

No mark

Poor you.

Nothing better to do other than to come on to a rival- errr....other team's messageboard? Must've been a lonely Christmas.

burgess hill 84
28-12-2014, 09:09 PM
**** off then?

No mark

The dwarfs son is back

Ambrose Is Pony
28-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Poor you.

Nothing better to do other than to come on to a rival- errr....other team's messageboard? Must've been a lonely Christmas.

It's an away section mong boy. Is it that hard to comprehend?

Ambrose Is Pony
28-12-2014, 09:11 PM
The dwarfs son is back

My father is 5 ft 11. Not a giant by any stretch. Average I'd say. If that's a dwarf in your book then hey ho.

Malarkey
28-12-2014, 09:19 PM
It's an away section mong boy. Is it that hard to comprehend?

Yet you're still on it? You to us is like Brighton to Southampton. We only reply to you because it's so easy to laugh at your pathetic little club.

danpalace07
28-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Shit troll

Streathamite
28-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Our cup final, LOL. Yeah, Palace fans spend all season waiting for the QPR game. Wow, an accomplishment in drivel.

Who exactly is your rival club anyway? Don't say Chelsea, please. Brentford, or Fulham?

Your home crowd is embarassing btw.

Ambrose Is Pony
28-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Our fans piss all over your balloon boys and you know it.

Arron
28-12-2014, 10:31 PM

Time for you to go and lube up your arm, your mother wants her nightly anal fisting.

KentEagle1
28-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Feel free to drop dead from a horrible wasting disease, you puppy-drowning paedophile streak of venereal pus.

If only I could rep you again

28-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Our cup final, LOL. Yeah, Palace fans spend all season waiting for the QPR game. Wow, an accomplishment in drivel.

Who exactly is your rival club anyway? Don't say Chelsea, please. Brentford, or Fulham?

Your home crowd is embarassing btw.

I work with a Brentford fan, and he hates Fulham. He's never mentioned QPR, because I suspect even for Brentford they're an irrelevance.

KentEagle1
28-12-2014, 10:44 PM
I sort of feel sorry for pony, he must be angry and jealous of us because we don't have to look at that crook redknapp's ugly mug every week

stumpy feelers
28-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Your trolling is as bad as your support.

Gosling
29-12-2014, 01:34 AM

Sad wanker. Hope your chavvy, scummy little club goes bust.

Joe85
29-12-2014, 01:42 AM
Parked the bus? Haha. What were the possession stats? 52-48? 10 attempts each? Palace creating the better chances?

Mug

sydney eagle
29-12-2014, 04:05 AM
I think your fans forgot to turn up yesterday. Only heard one lot and it wasn't yours.

PeterH
29-12-2014, 04:24 AM
LOL 2 home points dropped.

Marki
29-12-2014, 07:03 AM
My father is 5 ft 11. Not a giant by any stretch. Average I'd say. If that's a dwarf in your book then hey ho.

Surely Hi-ho?

LONDONMAN
29-12-2014, 07:09 AM

Oh yes, those will be the ones trying to drone out 'Cum on your arse' like a faulty industrial vacuum cleaner.

Are you sure you don't share a bed with the Brighton twat, Londoner? You are never logged on at the same time.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Your trolling is as bad as your support.

Oh come on now let's not go OTT here

L'kooch
29-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Palace 7 shots from open play, QPR 3
Palace 207 passes in final third, QPR 154

What bus

Wibble Wobble
29-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Time for you to go and lube up your arm, your mother wants her nightly anal fisting.
Surely it's both arms that need lubing. She probably got an arsehole like a bucket.

Golf Boy
29-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Palace 7 shots from open play, QPR 3
Palace 207 passes in final third, QPR 154

What bus

We must have parked it in the wrong place.

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Lots of worrying, alarming violent sexual posts on here.

Not sure if that's because of some people's upbringing or life experiences. I get the impression a number of you may have been sexually abused as children, or possibly are the abusers now?

Either way your mindset is in need of therapy.

burgess hill 84
29-12-2014, 09:49 AM

Not sure if that's because of some people's upbringing or life experiences. I get the impression a number of you may have been sexually abused as children, or possibly are the abusers now?

I thought you said you were a bit of a chap over rangers, and you don't know who the dwarf is.
Proves your full of shit,or not even a rangers fan.

strolling bones
29-12-2014, 09:50 AM

Christ you are scraping the barrell now .. As trolls go , you are about as good your team, shit away , and quiet at home .. Poor effort, Almost feel sorry for you.. Even the weed fuktards do better that..

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Don't know who the dwarf is. MM

NEXT.

burgess hill 84
29-12-2014, 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=Ambrose Is Pony;12141188]Don't know who the dwarf is. MM

NEXT.[/QU

But you said you were a bit of a chap over there, make your mind up.

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Have I not just said MM you mong?

MARK MCGREGOR. Any clearer?

burgess hill 84
29-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Have I not just said MM you mong?

MARK MCGREGOR. Any clearer?

Do you know him?

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Do you know him?

Yea I do. Like hundreds & hundreds others down there. Why you a police informer?

old git
29-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Yea I do. Like hundreds & hundreds others down there. Why you a police informer?

Says the man who puts names up.:clown:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Says the man who puts names up.:clown:

:D not the brightest star in the galaxy is he?!

burgess hill 84
29-12-2014, 10:41 AM

Yeah i do. Well.

As Old git says ,his gonna love you putting his name up.

Whos the mong now?

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 10:42 AM
He is a grass so why would I care mongy

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 10:43 AM
You really are thick c%nts

burgess hill 84
29-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Your clueless. lol.
I can't be bothered with you any more,ive had my fun.
Bye bye soppy bollocks.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-12-2014, 10:46 AM
You really are thick c%nts

Oh the irony :D

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 11:04 AM
The cop out when you've been well and truly mugged off :hi::hi:

old git
29-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Oh the irony :D

Do you think he has a similar posting style to a former poster ? The one who adopts other teams when the weed are so laughable it is impossible to stick up for them.

29-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Blimey is it still here? QPR really are an irrelevance aren't they. Poor bugger, just desperate to be noticed.

cupid stunt
29-12-2014, 12:34 PM
They are contenders of shittest fans in the country, challenging Everton for lack of atmosphere and support. Not quite sure why this dribbler is on here gloating. 40 odd quid to watch that shower of shite? Modern football at it's worst.

chatham_eagle
29-12-2014, 12:38 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Droopy_dog.png

Malarkey
29-12-2014, 12:54 PM

Why are you still here?

Eaglesfan1
29-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Everyone be kind to the QPR fan.

They play in West London alongside three other teams.

Chelsea are far too good for QPR to even be considered relevant to them.

Fulham hate Chelsea more

That leaves Brentford, and he's scared about them swapping divisions so would rather try and troll Palace fans during the rare event of QPR being above Palace

KentEagle1
29-12-2014, 01:06 PM

The only person that has been mugged off is you having to support a pathetic team with pathetic support with pathetic lightweight payers with a crook as your manager :hi::hi::hi:

New LP
29-12-2014, 02:10 PM
They are contenders of shittest fans in the country, challenging Everton for lack of atmosphere and support. Not quite sure why this dribbler is on here gloating. 40 odd quid to watch that shower of shite? Modern football at it's worst.

Everton are generally good fans, probably not when we turn them over on their own ground again though!!

QPR though are terrible, the saddest thing was that it took them about 20 minutes to sing a song and when they did what great show of support for their team was it? Some ditty about Neil Warnock intended to wind up the away fans.

When you think how we as fans have embraced getting into this league, contrast it with this lot struggling to sell 16,000 seats and sitting there in total silence. What must their players feel like playing in front of that each week?

smoll
29-12-2014, 02:40 PM
As I said couple of days ago...pathetic football club with 2 bob support
Was at the game yesterday & I saw nothing that could alter my opinion

smoll
29-12-2014, 02:42 PM
The fat Morrocan fella on the front row with the sombrero & about 13 different musical instruments was quite entertaining though. He made more noise on his own than the other 16k between them

Nucking Futcase
29-12-2014, 02:46 PM

You still winding yourself up my little dribbler?

**** off and take your mickey mouse team with you

Latvian Eagle
29-12-2014, 03:44 PM
The only person that has been mugged off is you having to support a pathetic team with pathetic support with pathetic lightweight payers with a crook as your manager :hi::hi::hi:

And a shit kit... You forgot about the shit kit.

http://lemale.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Le-Male-2.jpg

Eaglefoz
29-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Boutique bra fillers, all 16,000 of them

PeterH
29-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Just check our Rednapp's post match interview, and see what he thought about 'Palace parking the bus'.

To give the guy some credit, it was just about the most honest appraisal we have had from a Premier League manager this season.

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Sausages. Absolute sausages.

I'd be so ******* embarrassed if I was brought up supporting your shite club.

Seriously.

LONDONMAN
29-12-2014, 04:42 PM

Seriously.

That's rich coming for a cheap whore's reject like you.

elgrande
29-12-2014, 04:57 PM

Seriously.

Muggy little club,with muggy little fans,always have been.
Even when everyone was at it.you lot were always giving it the biggun then running off.

passenger
29-12-2014, 05:04 PM
this c**t really sounds like a Queens fan, you can almost hear the arse end of Chelski in its posts

tomlig
29-12-2014, 05:05 PM

To coin one of your own "witticisms*", "are you a tard?"

...you still haven't explained what indeed a "tard" is, we'll await your enlightening comments thereon unless you're too busy noshing on an M&S (mother and spunk) pie...

*witticism not actually probable or possible from QPR or the like

danpalace07
29-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Imagine being a QPR fan. I think I'd rather be a Millwall fan...

tomlig
29-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Imagine being a QPR fan. I think I'd rather be a Millwall fan...

I think I'd rather be a Millwall fan who is discovered to be a closet West Ham fan and about to suffer the consequences... Anyhow,I don't think he can handle the banter,he's snuck off to bed

KentEagle1
29-12-2014, 06:26 PM
I think I'd rather be a Millwall fan who is discovered to be a closet West Ham fan and about to suffer the consequences... Anyhow,I don't think he can handle the banter,he's snuck off to bed

Back to school early for him tomorrow as his parents hate him as much as we do

thereichstuff
29-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Reeks of hitler / Londoner to me .

Battle EAGLE
29-12-2014, 07:52 PM

Well Madame , like I've posted before whatever happens to us this season we will finish above you shower of shit , basically your a one man team Austin was also crap, like your small band of fans pathetic. Now run along girlie I think Brentford are calling. :S:

Battle EAGLE
29-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Muggy little club,with muggy little fans,always have been.
Even when everyone was at it.you lot were always giving it the biggun then running off.

Yep just like in 82 , mugs

Ambrose Is Pony
29-12-2014, 09:39 PM
you're too busy noshing on an M&S (mother and spunk) pie.

Yet another incest related post. My god I've never known so many potential sex offenders & child abusers in my life.

You call yourself football fans? A lot of you need serious psychiatric help & I'm not joking. Very alarming stuff. I really hope you lot don't have kids or I'd be genuinely worried for their welfare.

tomlig
29-12-2014, 10:04 PM
I'd be genuinely worried for their welfare.

All good fella,slightly concerned for your own,is there not a QPR help/support group for the sad wanker types like yourself who spend most of their weekend on a wind up mission on the away section of another team's forum?Still,I guess it confirms that life as a QPR/not a palace fan/whatever sad individual thou art,is dull enough...
I'll disengage from your non-banter,you can continue to tickle your wank troll desires if you please,but you're a bit dull,confused,deluded and I feel you're close to losing the plot.
Hope you find something better to do,have a wank or something...

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Yet another incest related post. My god I've never known so many potential sex offenders & child abusers in my life.

You call yourself football fans? A lot of you need serious psychiatric help & I'm not joking. Very alarming stuff. I really hope you lot don't have kids or I'd be genuinely worried for their welfare.

You keep on coming back on here you hoopy prick, just go away if you don't like it, it's not rocket

Ambrose Is Pony
30-12-2014, 12:52 AM
Paedo ring out in force I see.

First signs of a habitual child abuser. Shift the blame & cover up.

Saddens me to know what some of you are getting up to tonight :(

RickyB
30-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Worry about your own issues, dickhead.

RickyB
30-12-2014, 01:07 AM

RickyB

RickyB

RickyB
30-12-2014, 01:08 AM
******* laggy hotel internet.

sydney eagle
30-12-2014, 02:24 AM

hdeagle
30-12-2014, 05:01 AM
Are QPR Conference Ready as that is where they are heading or have you paid that 40m fine hanging over your joke of a club.

hdeagle
30-12-2014, 05:05 AM
Even if QPR are allowed into the Championship they will be hit by a transfer embargo and other restrictions.

Lawd Elpus
30-12-2014, 07:15 AM
Paedo ring out in force I see.

First signs of a habitual child abuser. Shift the blame & cover up.

Saddens me to know what some of you are getting up to tonight :(

So, you came on here to tell us how QPR were going to win easily on Sunday.

Then you shifted the blame onto Palace for not allowing your team to score, because of some imaginary bus parked on the half way line (it must have been there because your only shots on target were from 50 yards out) and then you cover up your howling mistake by calling everyone a paedo.

If your forensic skills are as good as your score predictions, we can safely ignore any conclusions you have made as to any one's mental state, as it's clear you are as barmy as a Q & A session with Mark Lazarus.

Ron Dogers
05-01-2015, 05:13 PM
So, you came on here to tell us how QPR were going to win easily on Sunday.

Then you shifted the blame onto Palace for not allowing your team to score, because of some imaginary bus parked on the half way line (it must have been there because your only shots on target were from 50 yards out) and then you cover up your howling mistake by calling everyone a paedo.

If your forensic skills are as good as your score predictions, we can safely ignore any conclusions you have made as to any one's mental state, as it's clear you are as barmy as a Q & A session with Mark Lazarus.

It's ok they will thrash a third tier side in the cup