PDA

View Full Version : Never their fault...

SW6er
30-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Why was it only the Liverpool chairman meeting with Thatcher to curb hooliganism?

Of course no away fans were ever attacked or slashed with Stanley Knives at Anfield were they :rolleyes:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/revealed-secret-hooliganism-meeting-between-8358924?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

elgrande
30-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Why was it only the Liverpool chairman meeting with Thatcher to curb hooliganism?

Of course no away fans were ever attacked or slashed with Stanley Knives at Anfield were they :rolleyes:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/revealed-secret-hooliganism-meeting-between-8358924?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Had my sheepskin nicked at lime street in the 70s by those stanley carrying wankers

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Shocked by everything, ashamed of nothing

Breaking rocks
30-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Look forward to see how they will commemorate the 30th anniversary of Heysel next May.

SW6er
30-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Wonder what their chairman thought of this, gassing their own young fans:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BovtEroubPk#t=42

Bipe
31-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Serious question SW6er...virtually all Chelsea fans I've met seem to have a huge issue with the scouters but the hatred seems to be largely one way. What's the root cause of this? One Chelsea supporter told me it originated from the 'ghost goal' game in the 2005 charms league semi but there surely must be more to it than that?

FraserH
31-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Serious question SW6er...virtually all Chelsea fans I've met seem to have a huge issue with the scouters but the hatred seems to be largely one way. What's the root cause of this? One Chelsea supporter told me it originated from the 'ghost goal' game in the 2005 charms league semi but there surely must be more to it than that?

Jealously that Liverpool have some actual footballing history as opposed to Chelsea's recently purchased success thanks to Roman.

Eagleinsussex
31-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Shocked by everything, ashamed of nothing

100% this

PIE "N" MASH
31-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Always the victim,never the course-Liverpool F.C

leicester1
01-01-2015, 06:58 PM
According to info gleaned from a work mate...police in Liverpool have been suspected of setting up Chelsea fans for a good battering from the locals in the past....

leicester1
01-01-2015, 07:20 PM
A very apt picture of todays officials....

leicester1
01-01-2015, 09:15 PM
For anyone who uses facebook and has 4 minutes to spare....go on the YNFA page...Liverpool v Leicester......

PeterH
02-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Loads of those, but they are funny.

Arron
02-01-2015, 01:00 AM
According to info gleaned from a work mate...police in Liverpool have been suspected of setting up Chelsea fans for a good battering from the locals in the past....

They're Chelsea fans, they deserve it.

SW6er
02-01-2015, 04:08 PM

There's various reasons, the media wank fest that surrounds LFC, the attitude of never their fault even when there's no doubt.

The constant crap they give us about "no histttoorrrrrrrrrrry"
Chelsea fans being attacked at various games by large groups of Liverpool fans, they constantly steam our turnstiles with loads getting in without tickets.

The singing about Frank Lampards dead mother at a game when it was his first game since her funeral, this from a group of fans involved in the Hillsbrough disaster.

to be honest the list is endless, they hate us just as much but both sets of fans are down in the pecking order from our true rivals, their's Man Utd our's being Spurs.

SW6er
02-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Jealously that Liverpool have some actual footballing history as opposed to Chelsea's recently purchased success thanks to Roman.

Of course it is:rolleyes:, so we never won anything until Roman turned up then?
I must have dreamt about 1955, 1970/71, 97, 98, 2000, then.

postman plod
02-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Had my sheepskin nicked at lime street in the 70s by those stanley carrying wankers

I think John Motsons got it:p

the drexciyan
02-01-2015, 07:49 PM

I wonder what he said to Thatcher 2 months later after Heysel. Hypocritical ***** from the chairman through to the fans. Lets see how they remember Heysel in May, Juve fans had it right by turning their backs on their efforts when they met at Anfield.

Walrus
04-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Wankers.

Kevlon
04-01-2015, 10:30 AM
There's various reasons, the media wank fest that surrounds LFC, the attitude of never their fault even when there's no doubt.

The constant crap they give us about "no histttoorrrrrrrrrrry"
Chelsea fans being attacked at various games by large groups of Liverpool fans, they constantly steam our turnstiles with loads getting in without tickets.

The singing about Frank Lampards dead mother at a game when it was his first game since her funeral, this from a group of fans involved in the Hillsbrough disaster.

to be honest the list is endless, they hate us just as much but both sets of fans are down in the pecking order from our true rivals, their's Man Utd our's being Spurs.

Really?

So Chelsea are in the same boat as clubs like Charlton and Gillingham - no true rivals?

SW6er
04-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Really?

So Chelsea are in the same boat as clubs like Charlton and Gillingham - no true rivals?

Or like Palace who's rivals play 50miles away :bash:

Us & Spurs have had a rivalry going back to the 60s.

Kylie_Tracey
04-01-2015, 11:15 AM

it never made any difference Cech should have been sent off and Liverpool should have had a penalty, cant they move on? Liverpool and Chelski , both wankers

SW6er
04-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Really?

anti-addick
04-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Of course it is:rolleyes:, so we never won anything until Roman turned up then?
I must have dreamt about 1955, 1970/71, 97, 98, 2000, then.

Well we know that chelz won some stuff or else people like you wouldn't have chosen them instead of going to support your local team, but it's hardly the 18 titles, plus various domestic and european cups through the 70's and 80's is it? Oh, and those european cups were in the days when you had to win the domestic title the season before too, not just finish in the top 4 and then enter a 'forgiven by squad depth' league system. That rules out that 2012 effort, just for sake of consistency.

anti-addick
04-01-2015, 11:37 AM

Rivalries must be reciprocated equally otherwise they don't count. Spurs #1 is, and will always be, Arsenal. You are just another London club they don't like.

For us I reckon Millwall just got too hard during the 70's and the south coast benders jumped in, but Millwall were #1 for much of our history and are still despised today. The Clowns are deliberately not recognised to wind them up, which in a kind of way makes them hated, but nobody here will actually say that.

Heb 7:4
04-01-2015, 02:24 PM

Like Norwich and Ipswich. Proximity has nothing to do with a rivalry, it's about each club hating the other more than anyone else. Though as a quirk, we were actually Brighton's closest (league) rivals before Crawley got promoted a few years back, beating Pompey by a few miles.

Tom's Old Man
04-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Back to the thread title, totally agree with SW6. It's never their fault.

the drexciyan
04-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Back to the thread title, totally agree with SW6. It's never their fault.

Always the victim.