PDA

View Full Version : Brighton announce "Wembley" Tickets

Jim Cannon
06-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Brighton and Hove Albion have announced plans to sell commemorative tickets for the 2013 Championship Play Off Final v Watford writes Albion Chief Correspondent, Del Lusional

A source close to Albion Chief Executive Paul Barber, said "In the light of customer demand we are pleased to announce the sale of 40,000 tickets for the game we would have played in 2013. Details will be made available on the official website shortly"

In May 2013, after finishing 4th in the Championship, Albion faced bitter rivals Palace in the the semi final. After securing a 0-0 draw at Selhurst Park in the 1st leg, Albion appeared to be on course for the final. However Wilfried Zaha bagged a brace at the Amex stadium to break Albion hearts.

The source continued "Many of our fans had already booked their hotels and transport to Wembley for the greatest day in the club's history, only for it to be cruelly snatched away. We aim to replicate the day out by offering coach tickets, and hotel booking confirmations to go with the match tickets."

Fans imagination has been stirred by the news: Dick Head, Editor of popular fanzine Premier League Ready said "This is a momentous occasion for the fans". Club Historian, Working Class Pride stated "This is great news, however, I am disappointed at the allocation, as I fear many thousands of fans may be disappointed."

Tickets for the game can be purchased from [url]www.youareamug.co[/.url]

eaglejez
06-01-2015, 09:31 AM
:D

HurstpierPalace
06-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Lol.

elgin eagle
06-01-2015, 09:40 AM
:D

strolling bones
06-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Now this is what i love about the bbs. .. Probably the best post i have read since joining . Mr canon sir.. That is comedy genius .. Have some rep !

EastBerksEagle
06-01-2015, 01:26 PM
:D:lux:

davech
06-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Brighton and Hove Albion have announced plans to sell commemorative tickets for the 2013 Championship Play Off Final v Watford writes Albion Chief Correspondent, Del Lusional

A source close to Albion Chief Executive Paul Barber, said "In the light of customer demand we are pleased to announce the sale of 40,000 tickets for the game we would have played in 2013. Details will be made available on the official website shortly"

In May 2013, after finishing 4th in the Championship, Albion faced bitter rivals Palace in the the semi final. After securing a 0-0 draw at Selhurst Park in the 1st leg, Albion appeared to be on course for the final. However Wilfried Zaha bagged a brace at the Amex stadium to break Albion hearts.

The source continued "Many of our fans had already booked their hotels and transport to Wembley for the greatest day in the club's history, only for it to be cruelly snatched away. We aim to replicate the day out by offering coach tickets, and hotel booking confirmations to go with the match tickets."

Fans imagination has been stirred by the news: Dick Head, Editor of popular fanzine Premier League Ready said "This is a momentous occasion for the fans". Club Historian, Working Class Pride stated "This is great news, however, I am disappointed at the allocation, as I fear many thousands of fans may be disappointed."

Repped :lux:

pumaspalace
06-01-2015, 01:50 PM

That bit made me laugh out loud. Well played :D

Nucking Futcase
06-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Love it

salad fan club
06-01-2015, 04:14 PM

:lux::lux:

I did something vaguely similar about tours to the withdean and got banned on NSC :D

rowaneagle
06-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Hahaha great work mr c

TAK
06-01-2015, 05:29 PM
:)

HOVE EAGLE
06-01-2015, 05:39 PM
May as we'll produce some half and half scarves
This is a wind up isn't it !

AddoWolz
06-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Nice one Jimbo :p

tomlig
06-01-2015, 08:18 PM
bump

Malarkey
06-01-2015, 08:21 PM
LOL

SeanPalace84
06-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Brighton.....lol

cupid stunt
06-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Love it

Chris K
06-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Great work. Tonight's challenge is for one of our in house web designers to make a mock web page in the style of the evening Argus or bbc website carrying this story

hcm
06-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Brilliant post :lux::p