PDA

View Full Version : Leicester v Stoke.

leicester1
17-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Iv'e just spent 20 mins on a post that dissolved so i'll make this brief....Man u and Palace did the biz and if the script had been followed we'd have been 17th as i type this....

We went in our normal pub...Counting House....not our fault someone decided to allocate it to away supporters,./.....we still use it.....2pm i had to leave for another pub to pick my ticket and a few of us left.....strange,but after we went Stoke kicked off in the pub then targetted our lads on the way to the ground....
The game...we lost fair and square...

Stoke/.....neally as bad as West Ham....Bullies....

detroiteagle
17-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Some sad faces around the train station.

(Just leaving Leicester after a shift at The Royal, almost within sight of the Walkers/Whatever Stadium.)

leicester1
17-01-2015, 09:25 PM
And....we lost the game in midfield....new 10 mill signing or what ever it was dint have enough time to do a lot,he was sent on 60 mins ....Stoke came to Leicester intent on causing mayhem.today just like Villa last week... every man and his dog knew they were in town 10am...thats dedication...they did do a bit in town and played up in the away fans pub...after we left.....i listened to the police sirens outside the pub from 5pm so who knows what went off....in summary....Stoke did a job on the pitch....off....i await reports....but before the game they ought to hang their head.....we left the pub,they kicked off on the lads that stayed....then followed lads on the way to the ground....Stoke....

Gooders
17-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Horrible place, horrible manager, horrible club.

leicester1
17-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Similar to Wolves...you don't get a rep for nothing...thank fook we have a decent pub full decending on us next home game......we stand outside the door,you pass us as you go in or pass us if you go out for a fag...:lux:

gold76
18-01-2015, 12:30 PM
buggered up my acca! Had it as a draw :(

Hope you're good though Rob :)

leicester1
18-01-2015, 12:49 PM
All good thanks mate...let me know if your coming up in Febuary,hope alls well for you....it'll be a quiet one for me v Palace as i'm booked on a Paranormal event later in the evening with my mrs....14th century Guildhall.....:p

Bluebirds 08
19-01-2015, 12:17 AM
What's a paranormal event? Sounds intriguing

Nucking Futcase
19-01-2015, 12:12 PM
What's a paranormal event? Sounds intriguing

Brighton getting into the Premier League?

leicester1
19-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Paranormal Event.....theres a group of Paranormal investigators i used to help out as historian....fully trustworthy in my eyes with no frills...they host events at old castles,prisons,buildings and allow the punters that join in the use of all their latest gadgets to seek out anything paranormal including the chance to be locked in areas to find your own perceptions....if your interested in the History of England and the paranormal these get togethers are like Christmas....people come from all over to attend,theres a couple from London that i met on my last trip out with them....

PS....Everyones got their own views on this type of thing,all i know is iv'e experienced enough to keep me interested....

Bluebirds 08
19-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Paranormal Event.....theres a group of Paranormal investigators i used to help out as historian....fully trustworthy in my eyes with no frills...they host events at old castles,prisons,buildings and allow the punters that join in the use of all their latest gadgets to seek out anything paranormal including the chance to be locked in areas to find your own perceptions....if your interested in the History of England and the paranormal these get togethers are like Christmas....people come from all over to attend,theres a couple from London that i met on my last trip out with them....

PS....Everyones got their own views on this type of thing,all i know is iv'e experienced enough to keep me interested....

Wow...That sounds interesting. I've only seen a few things on TV although I recently read a library book on various haunted places throughout the British Isles.. I also remember when I was younger, reading about the 'Borley Rectory' and being quite scared! When I googled it just now, it seems the SPR have recently discredited most of the claims. I'm with you though...so many things we don't know about...Actually, I don't live too far from what is considered to be the oldest and most haunted place in Wales. It's called 'The Skirrid Inn'...that is fascinating. It used to be where they actually tried and hung people:eek: If you don't know about that I would recommend looking it up.:)

leicester1
19-01-2015, 08:16 PM
For my comment..''history of England''....i meant Great Britain and most of Europe.:p..yep,l know the history of the Skirrid Inn...oldest pub in Wales,courts held there and they even called a demonologist in at one point who alleged there was a negative energy in the place somewhat different to your ghosts etc.....my last but 1 trip was to a castle in Wales..Craig e nos near Swansea,lovely old place built by a retired Army Officer,i took my then new mrs to that one....the last trip was to the Old Ram Inn in Gloucestershire,thats one interesting place...i had a few experiences there myself.:eek:

BeaverWilly
19-01-2015, 09:00 PM
buggered up my acca! Had it as a draw :(

Hope you're good though Rob :)

Same here... Decent money if the game ended as a draw :(