PDA

View Full Version : Biggest delusional supporters

Big Gav
29-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Who are the worst?

Feel free to add to the list but in my opinion the worst are.

1) Spurs: Think they have a god given right to win every match and god forbid if a so called smaller club has the nerve to beat them

2) Newcastle: Think they are one of the biggest clubs in the land. They may have big gates but have done nothing of note for ages.

3) Brighton: Well they are just Brighton aren't they, a figure of fun but somehow seem to think they belong in the elite of football

4) Liverpool: Nowhere in the delusional league of the above but still rank in there as last year proved. Rolled into Selhurst expecting a nice easy 5-6 goal win against little old Palace :)

Far East Eagle
29-01-2015, 08:08 PM
6) Ipswich - won stuff in the 70s, still think they're massive. Some of the most arrogant (and inbred) fans in the country.

strolling bones
29-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Id say chelsea fans are worse than spurs fans.. But agree with the rest.

Penstone Eagle
29-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Who are the worst?

1) Spurs: Think they have a god given right to win every match and god forbid if a so called smaller club has the nerve to beat them

2) Newcastle: Think they are one of the biggest clubs in the land. They may have big gates but have done nothing of note for ages.

3) Brighton: Well they are just Brighton aren't they, a figure of fun but somehow seem to think they belong in the elite of football

4) Liverpool: Nowhere in the delusional league of the above but still rank in there as last year proved. Rolled into Selhurst expecting a nice easy 5-6 goal win against little old Palace :)

doesn't help when TV commentators etc say that Brighton are ready for the PL, they have a new stadium, so what !. There team is sh*t.

old git
29-01-2015, 08:44 PM
doesn't help when TV commentators etc say that Brighton are ready for the PL, they have a new stadium, so what !. There team is sh*t. Do they really mean it though ? It seems to be said in a
'there,there everything will be o.k. ' manner.:p

leicester1
29-01-2015, 11:53 PM
No particular order.

West Ham....do me a favour...no great history on the pitch and iv'e seen them go backwards off the pitch outside Upton Park....we all know the history but talk about hype..

Notts Forest..they did well under Clough but them days are long gone...we've consistantly taken bigger away followings to them despite having poor results at their ground...now we're top dogs in the east midlands...detest them ...

Jim Cannon
29-01-2015, 11:58 PM
No particular order.

West Ham....do me a favour...no great history on the pitch and iv'e seen them go backwards off the pitch outside Upton Park....we all know the history but talk about hype..

Notts Forest..they did well under Clough but them days are long gone...we've consistantly taken bigger away followings to them despite having poor results at their ground...now we're top dogs in the east midlands...detest them ...

West Ham won the world cup though:D

Forest totally agree. A club that hit an incredible purple patch in a bygone era that would be virtually impossible to replicate now. Would be like say Swansea winning Premier League and following it up with 2 consecutive Champs League wins

CPFC_DAVE77
29-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Who's got the coolest fans?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
30-01-2015, 01:08 AM
The delusion that afflicts Brighton fans the most, and really gets my goat is that bizarre belief that they have more 'class' than other clubs, most notably of course, ours.

Reminds me of those obese people who try to tell you they're the size of a baluga whale by choice, just to make themselves feel better.

What twats.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
30-01-2015, 01:08 AM

GorBlimey
30-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Brighton are pretty much irrelevant to us at the moment.

Newcastle? Well FFS they are barking, crazy delusionals.

sydney eagle
30-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Liverpool- think they're entitled because of their history 30+ years ago, always the victim mentality. I can't stand them

Brighton are just so pathetic it's nothing other than funny, nothing to get wound up over imo, I just pity them and their delusions of grandeur

Londoner
30-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Who are the worst?

Why i punish myself by reading your pointless drivel i'll never know. If you are going to have a cheap pop at other clubs then try to make it worthwhile reading. While you are at it don't bother with the humour though as you are completely useless at it. You simply don't have it in ya.

Pidster
30-01-2015, 06:19 AM
Why i punish myself by reading your pointless drivel i'll never know. If you are going to have a cheap pop at other clubs then try to make it worthwhile reading. While you are at it don't bother with the humour though as you are completely useless at it. You simply don't have it in ya.

Having retrieved his computer from the Bristol branch of PC World ( What Nonce magazine's Computer Repairer of the Year ), I suspect that we might be seeing some more inane dribblings from our non-inveterbrate "chum" should Brighton put high flying Blackpool to the sword. If the record breaking attendance 'Weed should fail to win, I don't think we'll see him for a while.

eaglejez
30-01-2015, 09:16 AM
Brighton by miles. They've never had big crowds and yet they think having a few temporary tourists artificially come to watch them somehow allows them to lord it over bigger clubs like Forest, Derby and us. Feel sorry for their small band of hardy real fans especially that they are pretty much screwed financially. Got some tough years ahead

CharlieCPFC
30-01-2015, 09:25 AM
West Ham fans are incredibly deluded. They won the world cup and have Traditionally play the West Ham way which I haven't got a f**king clue about. There's actually still a few moaning about Allardyce believe it or not.

But Brighton have to top the lot, reading NSC since 2011 has confirmed that.

East-End Eagle
30-01-2015, 09:41 AM
West Ham won the world cup though:D

And World War II

Popester
30-01-2015, 09:47 AM
doesn't help when TV commentators etc say that Brighton are ready for the PL, they have a new stadium, so what !. There team is sh*t.

David Pleat commented that it wont be long before Brighton are "back" in the Premier League. And he gets paid to say this stuff.

Big Gav
30-01-2015, 12:07 PM

Humour? It's the truth you sad gormless twat. I know it's hard to live up to your standards as the king of comedy thanks to the hilarious threads you start :)

Vince Hilaire's Afro
30-01-2015, 12:35 PM
David Pleat commented that it wont be long before Brighton are "back" in the Premier League. And he gets paid to say this stuff.

He was senile even before he was old enough to be

bestperch
30-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Any Premier League club which thinks their manager should get the sack after Palace beat them. Which seems to be pretty much all of them!

chav_hater
30-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Newcastle. Watching the Gallowgate end getting wound up as they are losing is the best comedy around.

Pidster
30-01-2015, 01:37 PM
He was senile even before he was old enough to be

Was that his defence in the kerb crawling case?

Selhurst Celtic
30-01-2015, 01:44 PM
It was a mechanical failure and his car was simply stuck in first gear in the King's Cross district of London town Pidster, you rascal.

Pidster
30-01-2015, 01:53 PM
It was a mechanical failure and his car was simply stuck in first gear in the King's Cross district of London town Pidster, you rascal.

If I was him I would take the car back, apparently it happened three times.

Cleon
30-01-2015, 03:59 PM
It's a tough one to be honest. We all know that there are a very high proportion of Brighton fans who are delusional, but to be honest we also know that there are around 6,000 honest Brighton fans who can see what is really happening to their club.

Tottenham fans are utterly embittered by their failure to be anything of note since the 1960s. Are they delusional? Not really, just bitter and full of hatred.

Newcastle fans live in some kind of cloud cuckoo land where they are the home of football, and where messiahs are reguarly identified and eventually betrayed. Nobody from outside of Newcastle can understand football apparently.

Liverpool fans are just epically delusional, brought up on the (exceptional) teams of the 70s and 80s, they've subsequently lived in the shadow of the Manchester clubs. The image of indignation on Kenny Dogleash's face when Palace had the audicity to score 4 against Liverpool in 1990 will live with me forever. How could this be happening?

Upshot? They're all *****.

Walrus
30-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Really hard to not vote for Brighton, but.......

Scouse c***s, for so many reasons. Playing the victim card when they were and are utter filth being pretty near the top, along with their sense of entitlement. Taking our place in Europe too FFS.

We did the world of football a huge favour last season when we stopped the almighty scouse wankfest dead in its tracks at Selhurst.

Pistol Knight
30-01-2015, 07:24 PM
It's a tough one to be honest. We all know that there are a very high proportion of Brighton fans who are delusional, but to be honest we also know that there are around 6,000 honest Brighton fans who can see what is really happening to their club.

Tottenham fans are utterly embittered by their failure to be anything of note since the 1960s. Are they delusional? Not really, just bitter and full of hatred.

Newcastle fans live in some kind of cloud cuckoo land where they are the home of football, and where messiahs are reguarly identified and eventually betrayed. Nobody from outside of Newcastle can understand football apparently.

Liverpool fans are just epically delusional, brought up on the (exceptional) teams of the 70s and 80s, they've subsequently lived in the shadow of the Manchester clubs. The image of indignation on Kenny Dogleash's face when Palace had the audicity to score 4 against Liverpool in 1990 will live with me forever. How could this be happening?

Upshot? They're all *****.

^^^THIS^^^
:p

Biscuitmen
30-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Crystal Palace - convinced Glenn Murray to sign a new contract, scum.

old git
30-01-2015, 08:38 PM

I bet that was hard.:D

Seth
31-01-2015, 02:13 AM
I bet that was hard.:D

Yes. The lure of Reading's bright lights must have been difficult to resist, but thankfully Murray managed to tear himself away :p

olly cromwell
31-01-2015, 07:09 AM
The old firm TBH

SW6er
31-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Id say chelsea fans are worse than spurs fans.. But agree with the rest.

Whys that?

SW6er
31-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Spurs fans seem to think their bigger than they actually are, they've done nothing for years in the league & last won the title in black & white.
At their peak in the late 80s they had gates of 10/13,000 not that they'd ever admit that though, big club you see.

Newcastle one city club, why shouldnt they get big gates when their the only top flight football club in their city!
Do their fans deserve a trophy more than any others? of course not look at the likes of Rochdale fans for example one promotion in about 50 years!!

Brighton not that sure about them to be honest, but glad they finally got their own ground again, managed to do it in a pre season friendly to knock another ground off my list, shame they beat us 3.1 though!

Liverpool biggest c**ts in football, nuff said!!

eaglejez
31-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Spurs fans seem to think their bigger than they actually are, they've done nothing for years in the league & last won the title in black & white.
At their peak in the late 80s they had gates of 10/13,000 not that they'd ever admit that though, big club you see.

Newcastle one city club, why shouldnt they get big gates when their the only top flight football club in their city!
Do their fans deserve a trophy more than any others? of course not look at the likes of Rochdale fans for example one promotion in about 50 years!!

Brighton not that sure about them to be honest, but glad they finally got their own ground again, managed to do it in a pre season friendly to knock another ground off my list, shame they beat us 3.1 though!

Liverpool biggest c**ts in football, nuff said!!

the point being that without Roman's money you would be no more successful than say Everton, Villa, Spurs et al. Lets not reinvent history

Penstone Eagle
31-01-2015, 09:51 AM
the point being that without Roman's money you would be no more successful than say Everton, Villa, Spurs et al. Lets not reinvent history

:p

SW6er
31-01-2015, 09:57 AM

So how does that make us delusional? we all know Roman took us to the next level, ive said it enough myself on here.

eaglejez
31-01-2015, 09:57 AM
So how does that make us delusional? we all know Roman took us to the next level, ive said it enough myself on here.

fairy nuff

Twin of Droy
31-01-2015, 10:31 AM
I get a lot of arrogant bollocks from Arsenal followers.
Apparently they play beautiful passing football and no one ever tackles them fairly.
They also do wonderfully well with young players.
Arrogant annoying and delusional.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
31-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Was that his defence in the kerb crawling case?

I recall a little cartoon I drew when I was a kid, in which David Pleat was walking onto the White Hart Lane pitch with 'company' on either arm, and Clive Allen was shouting at him "no boss, I said bring on the substitutes"

spt1978
31-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Newcastle and Brighton, both think they should be playing Barcelona type football.

ghettoeagleSE
01-02-2015, 10:36 AM
I've always said the two most delusional supporters are Arsenal and Newcastle. God Geordies think their club is unbeatable powerhouse just because their ground holds 52,000. There clubs no better than Sunderland. Arsenal, lord where do I begin....

in-exile
01-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Charlton fans seem to think they are PL....cos they were bigger than the Arse in 1920 or whatever!

Palace Dan
03-02-2015, 07:19 PM

Don't take it too hard buddy - he likes playing at clubs where Coppell has been manager! Hope your boys pick them selves up a bit

beelsylegend
04-02-2015, 12:13 AM
Spurs and west ham fans are the most delusional, reason being that they think they have a god given right to watch glorious, attractive football and 1-0 wins playing hoofball aren't good enough for them.
They'd actually rather lose and play what they consider attractive football than win playing ugly.

Mugs the lot of them.

Breaking rocks
04-02-2015, 12:30 AM
Newcastle and Brighton because they both believe gate size signifies success.

Palace22
08-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Super Wilf is ours

Palace22
08-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Super Wilf is ours