manutdfan96
02-02-2015, 02:38 PM
is awesome

mroakley9
02-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Can you kindly **** off?

CPFC_DAVE77
02-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Appropriate you posted this in here for the Brighton lot.

manutdfan96
02-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Can you kindly **** off?

You know what mate? I'm on bluemoon,Rawk,Shed End and this is by far the worse forum in terms of welcomes. I've been abused made fun of because of the uni I go to and ridiculed constantly.

******* pathetic.

mroakley9
02-02-2015, 02:42 PM
You know what mate? I'm on bluemoon,Rawk,Shed End and this is by far the worse forum in terms of welcomes. I've been abused made fun of because of the uni I go to and ridiculed constantly.

******* pathetic.

Well I'm glad you've had fun here.

old git
02-02-2015, 02:45 PM

******* pathetic.
Not being funny mate,but if I was being abused and ridiculed in a certain place I would go somewhere else.
Just a thought.

Penstone Eagle
02-02-2015, 02:46 PM

******* pathetic.

There's a reason for that, go away child.

Malarkey
02-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Neuer is better. Yep, I've suddenly chosen to become a Bayern Munich fan. We're better than you, I'm better than you, United are ******* shite.

Breaking rocks
02-02-2015, 02:49 PM
De Gea

Will be a Real player soon :D

Selhurst Celtic
02-02-2015, 02:53 PM

******* pathetic.

It's not a 'uni' or a university. It is a shabby little cupboard in Hertfordshire where you can wear your brand new Manchester United football shirt in the common room with 'ROONEY' on the back and pretend you are the greatest fan in the world, despite having no connections to Manchester, having never been to Manchester and having never seen the team you decided to support play live in the flesh.

Apart from all that, I agree that De Gea is a fine goalkeeper.

Heb 7:4
02-02-2015, 03:44 PM
You know what mate? I'm on bluemoon,Rawk,Shed End and this is by far the worse forum in terms of welcomes.

Makes you proud to be Palace :love:

Selhurst Celtic
02-02-2015, 03:46 PM
If only 'House of Fun' was still allowing new members.

Maybe this slug should join NSC. They'd welcome him with open arms and they could discuss their favourite line ups, best Rooney goal etc

Gosling
02-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Want to know why you're hated? This post (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=12205896&postcount=528) should be instructive. It sums up your shitty attitude. Palace nearly went out of business over £3M a few years ago and this paltry sum means nothing to the likes of you.

Glad you hate it here. Fcvk off and have a tearful wank into your disgusting red scarf.

glaziers fan
02-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Makes you proud to be Palace :love:

Exactly. It's the way to treat a wanker.

Quipton
02-02-2015, 04:06 PM
We're better than you, I'm better than you, United are ******* shite.

You don't need to be a Bayern fan to say that :p

Seth
02-02-2015, 04:07 PM

******* pathetic.

Poor diddums. I feel terribly sorry for you.

Now f*ck off somewhere you're more welcome, 'cos you ain't welcome here.

Man Utd scum. F*cking hate them. C*ntona-worshipping sacks of sh*te.

Arron
02-02-2015, 04:11 PM

******* pathetic.

You're a Manure supporting, Eric C*ntona loving wanker, what do you expect? A warm welcome? Why don't you take your worthless opinions and piss off?

Jim Cannon
02-02-2015, 04:24 PM

******* pathetic.

You don't seem to spend much time at Barnet College do you

SA Eagle
02-02-2015, 04:37 PM
is awesome

You on the other hand are a ****

Goat Weed
02-02-2015, 04:41 PM

******* pathetic.

Here's another to add to the rest of the nice compliments you've received, I hope you go under a bus.

Maiden Eagle
02-02-2015, 05:02 PM

******* pathetic.

20 years ago, your French **** of a striker jumped into the crowd at Selhurst Park, having been sent off for the 4th time, that season and was made out to be some kind of hero.

2 months later your lovely supporters, before the FA Cup semi final, kicked a poor Palace fan to death, as revenge.

And then last year, turned up at Selhurst Park, in masks. celebrating that French ***, just to goad us, as well as signing though a minute's silence for Tom Finney.

Repulsive, vile, glory seeking W*nkers representing a corporate, unpleasant Club managed by just about the most arrogant Dutchman you could have found.

Just do one, you odious little, wanker supporting troll:clown:

CharlieCPFC
02-02-2015, 05:17 PM

******* pathetic.

Not as pathetic as being a 24 year old student posting on another teams forum in where your‘e not wanted. You‘ve got the hint, now f**k off.

eagles #1
02-02-2015, 05:32 PM
If only 'House of Fun' was still allowing new members.

Maybe this slug should join NSC. They'd welcome him with open arms and they could discuss their favourite line ups, best Rooney goal etc

If this forum was anything like HOF, we'd have had this ***** facebook up, his personal pictures posted everywhere, pictures of his mum and tell him what we were going to do to his dog.

:D

Blind_Eagle
02-02-2015, 06:07 PM

******* pathetic.

Yet another meeting at Barnet and Southgate College today was it? :clown:

excaterhameagle
02-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Well i think we handled that quite well :D:D:D

Selhurst Celtic
02-02-2015, 09:47 PM
If this forum was anything like HOF, we'd have had this ***** facebook up, his personal pictures posted everywhere, pictures of his mum and tell him what we were going to do to his dog.

:p

Selhurst Celtic
02-02-2015, 09:48 PM

Fooking LOL. Well played, Blind.

Poor little fake manutdfandiv keeps getting caught out. What a div.

FraserH
02-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Top bombing there Blind.

manutdfan96
03-02-2015, 12:30 AM

Im their regulary. Its part of my course.

Selhurst Celtic
03-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Im their regulary. Its part of my course.

You're doing journalism aren't you? / Your doing jurnalizum arent you?

EryrExile
03-02-2015, 12:42 AM
What is a regulary and why do they need one?

Selhurst Celtic
03-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Two sentences, eight words. And yet half of them are wrong. Amazing.

What are the entry requirements for the Barnet & Southgate College? Being able to hold a pencil in your mouth?

You thick twat.

Selhurst Celtic
03-02-2015, 01:16 AM
http://blogs.voanews.com/photos/files/2012/07/reuters_china_sport_soccer_24Jul12-975x590.jpg

Heb 7:4
03-02-2015, 07:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SGE3et6.jpg

bunghole
03-02-2015, 07:49 AM
Hope you enjoyed us reaming Manure in the Zaha deal. :D

Pleasure to do business with your club, look forward to Palace ripping it a new one in the transfer market again sometime soon. :p

cpfcfly
03-02-2015, 08:27 AM
Speroni is better.

eaglejez
03-02-2015, 08:33 AM

******* pathetic.

What uni do you go to

eaglejez
03-02-2015, 08:36 AM

Wtf is happening to this Board. I don't think we used to allow away fans that had only been to former Polys did we. Standards just drop in everything nowadays :(

eaglejez
03-02-2015, 08:38 AM

******* pathetic.

:lux::lux::lux::D:p

Happy Days

Welcome btw :p

danpalace07
03-02-2015, 09:17 AM