PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrows Cup Final.

leicester1
06-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Maximum of 6 degrees....dry but cloudy,it won't be t-shirt weather ....

We're expecting close to a full house of 32,000....i was lucky to snap up a ticket today and i'm in with our singers next to the away end,happy days.

I won't try and 2nd guess Pearsons team but i'm expecting our new boy to play and also Mahrez fresh from his African Nations cup jaunt....i'd play Ulloa but you just never know with our manager....Allbrighton may get in due to the fans and press attention....Matty James is back after a suspension.....and Jeff Schlupp should play,an exciting tallent and first scorer for your fixed odds coupon.

Safe journey to all those coming up to the East Midlands....should be a cracker of a match and you'll feel the buzz the minute you arrive and leave your chosen mode of transport.:lux:

JAS78
06-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Could be a few goals to tomorrow, hopefully we edge them

Not a cup final just yet, very tough games this weekend for most of the bottom half.

biggus mickus
06-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Not a cup final mate. If it was March, maybe. Good luck and hope you come second.

Jim Cannon
06-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Not a Cup Final. Which tinpot team are Brighton playing next at the Amex?

leicester1
06-02-2015, 10:10 PM
ha ha....yes i probably chose the wrong terminology there....looking at it from our point of view it IS a massive game for us and we fancy it...though we fancied beating Stoke the other week.:D

We've been lucky that we've not been cast adrift at the bottom,lucky in that several teams are suffering a crisis....Villa,Hull,Burnley,Queens park raisons....i'll keep half an eye on their scores at half time tomorrow as long as Leicester are still in the game.

Palace Facebook users....the Counting House [Designated Away fans pub] website is mentioning Palace fans and directing a message to you...check it out.:p

Langers
06-02-2015, 11:51 PM
will you be wearing a half and half scarf?

leicester1
07-02-2015, 08:05 AM
Thats uncanny L....how the blazes did you know that.....Leicester/Anderlecht.

hdeagle
07-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Were the Leicester Singing Section having trouble with their microphones and song sheets because all I could hear was the non-stop singing from the Palace fans.

I hope that Leicester have been busy saving their pennies to help pay the huge fine that they will be hit with when they return to the Championship.

leicester1
07-02-2015, 06:13 PM
no need for that hd.....Counting House.....hope the Palace in there enjoyed their time in there...ones i spoke to seemed to enjoy their day...

I Was late but we soon got a few together for when you lot started piping up....Wembley and Claridge but what did you expect,its our pub.....after the game when Palace wanted to take the pub over singing...same....we responded......enjoyed today despite the result and spoke to a few more Palace that i'd never met before...some who are members on here but don't usually post.

As for the game....deserved win for Palace...no complaints...we did'nt score so deserved fanny all.....i sincerely hope all the away fans from Palace enjoyed their day....i'm off out soon on a Paranormal night...take my mind off football....did you like our flag pre match at the Counting House.:D.

Penstone Eagle
07-02-2015, 06:21 PM
no need for that hd.....Counting House.....hope the Palace in there enjoyed their time in there...ones i spoke to seemed to enjoy their day...

I Was late but we soon got a few together for when you lot started piping up....Wembley and Claridge but what did you expect,its our pub.....after the game when Palace wanted to take the pub over singing...same....we responded......enjoyed today despite the result and spoke to a few more Palace that i'd never met before...some who are members on here but don't usually post.

As for the game....deserved win for Palace...no complaints...we did'nt score so deserved fanny all.....i sincerely hope all the away fans from Palace enjoyed their day....i'm off out soon on a Paranormal night...take my mind off football....did you like our flag pre match at the Counting House.:D.

was it a white one :D

leicester1
07-02-2015, 06:26 PM
YOU KNOW....it was in 2 parts,i held one of them.....you lot were trying to work it out.:D

thereichstuff
07-02-2015, 06:30 PM

Fair play rob , have a spooky night :p

leicester1
07-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Cheers mate...might see you next season....if we're drawn in the cup..:D

i did'nt see the beginning of when Pearson tangled with your player..only the end when he held him...sorry but calling our fan names....pearson should have gone then..

hdeagle
07-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Rob sadly not all Leicester fans have your attitude.

What gets me is your arrogant owners saying that Leicester will be a top 6 club and playing in Europe within 2 years and then they woke up.

hdeagle
07-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Personally I would like see Villa, Hull and QPR go down but I would replace Hull with West Brom if it was possible.

leicester1
07-02-2015, 07:11 PM
HD ...Don't worry about it mate....yours and Palaces day.....enjoy.....heres what all the fuss was about pre match....few of our lot outside the Counting House with Palace looking over the wall ..with the European beano coming up we're getting prepared.:D

leicester1
07-02-2015, 07:21 PM
my post in the main forum 1921....i should have posted it in here...never mind too late now.:angel:

Walrus
07-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Brave boys if you plan on going to Liege and having it out with those lads from Standard.

Much better things to do in Belgium. Flemish beef stew + frites with a couple of Westmalle Trippels overlooking the main square in Ypres before walking the city wall and doing the Menin Gate being amongst them.

Good luck and have a good one!

Reg_Maudling
08-02-2015, 01:07 AM

hats off to you for taking the defeat on the chin

JAS78
08-02-2015, 01:19 AM

Must have been a very ghouling defeat for you
(Sorry)

leicester1
08-02-2015, 02:39 AM
Some you win some you lose.....no offense taken.:D

Hedgehog
08-02-2015, 03:05 AM
Thought it was a pretty odd game to be honest. On another day Leicester could have won 3/4 nil... at the same time Palace should have berried the game in the final 20 minutes 3/4 nil.

At the time I thought Palace got away with one here.

As you say... you win some you lose some.

leicester1
08-02-2015, 03:11 AM
The Standard Liege flag aimed at the Anderlecht player a couple of weeks ago....so one of our lads knocked our flag up in support of the Brussels lads...

leicester1
08-02-2015, 03:16 AM
Palace left...us right...in the ground with the flag....

Heb 7:4
08-02-2015, 07:37 AM
The Standard Liege flag aimed at the Anderlecht player a couple of weeks ago....so one of our lads knocked our flag up in support of the Brussels lads...

Why?

muswell eagle
08-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Best comment from Leicester forum:

"Palace fans must be pinching themselves. Last season looked doomed only to sack their manager and along came Pulis to keep them up comfortably, they do the same thing this season and now Alan Pardew looks like he's going to do the same."

The first season is the most difficult to stay up, especially with FFP and if all three promoted sides are relegated, it will be even more difficult for the sides promoted next season to stay up because the other 17 clubs will have had 2 seasons of the 60m windfall to strengthen their squads.

Leicester have some tough matches coming up, but could pull off a miracle like Sunderland last year, if they remain a united group. Southampton is the only club in the current top 7 they will have to face in their last eight fixtures. Hull, West Brom, Burnley, Sunderland and QPR are all winnable fixtures and with an unexpected win and draw from the other 9 games could be enough.

leicester1
08-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Heb,....A Liege player transferred to Anderlecht their rivals ..hence their flag aimed at said player....

Oli28
08-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Was trying to read that banner but couldn't make it out.

08-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Heb,....A Liege player transferred to Anderlecht their rivals ..hence their flag aimed at said player....

I understand their banner, it was yours I am puzzled by. Were you especially opposed/in support of the transfer of a player in a foreign league? Did he used to play for Leicester or something?

CPFC Since 68
08-02-2015, 08:14 PM
I understand their banner, it was yours I am puzzled by. Were you especially opposed/in support of the transfer of a player in a foreign league? Did he used to play for Leicester or something?

Not sure but i took it that they were against the graphic nature of the flag ,could be wrong.

leicester1
08-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Something like that....sorry....had a few things on tonight,what with Pearson leaving and lots of calls,texts and pm's on Facebook....shattered after being out at Leicesters Guildhall all last night on a Paranormal event.....moving on....the last 3 occasions Palace have got something at Leicester...1-1,1-2 and 0-1....maybe our new boss can turn that around...i'm getting wrist ache keep congratulating you lot.:D...and also...reading around the net today theres been a lot of compliments coming from Leicester fans today toward Palace fans...

CPFC Since 68
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Something like that....sorry....had a few things on tonight,what with Pearson leaving and lots of calls,texts and pm's on Facebook....shattered after being out at Leicesters Guildhall all last night on a Paranormal event.....moving on....the last 3 occasions Palace have got something at Leicester...1-1,1-2 and 0-1....maybe our new boss can turn that around...i'm getting wrist ache keep congratulating you lot.:D...and also...reading around the net today theres been a lot of compliments coming from Leicester fans today toward Palace fans...

What's your feelings on it as after all he was the one that took you up ,But lately did seem to be losing the plot a tad.

leicester1
08-02-2015, 09:44 PM
i would have been happy to see him go to be honest....if hes back then so be it...my football days are all about a break from everyday life and a good day with my mates,i don't really have a close affimity if thats the right word with any employee of Leicester City....a few stewards maybe,and a bit of respect for the odd player but they are mostly temporary here and we're there for life.....

CPFC Since 68
08-02-2015, 09:55 PM
i would have been happy to see him go to be honest....if hes back then so be it...my football days are all about a break from everyday life and a good day with my mates,i don't really have a close affimity if thats the right word with any employee of Leicester City....a few stewards maybe,and a bit of respect for the odd player but they are mostly temporary here and we're there for life.....

My sentiments as well, Good luck :p

leicester1
08-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Cheers.:p

CPFC Since 68
08-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Cheers.:p

Seems like he's still in charge

leicester1
08-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Yep....Woosies on the ball on the other thread and i trust him.:p

Big Gav
08-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Leicester...What is yours and the other Leicester fans opinions on why your record signing did not start yesterday? Seems strange Pearson forked out the amount he did but not start him

leicester1
09-02-2015, 04:04 PM
BG,,,,,As you can imagine we're confused and angry....we ..as in me and quite a few of my mates that is.

09-02-2015, 07:13 PM
I'm still utterly perplexed by the banner

leicester1
09-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Pro Anderlecht....our mates.....anti Standard Liege as they are Belgian rivals and all that goes with it...pictured flag etc....goes with the position we've taken,simple as that mate.......iv'e a question for you this time ....this Greek side that Palace lads have become friends with,what do these Palace lads think of panios's rivals?...are they bothered about them?....

the drexciyan
09-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Palace left...us right...in the ground with the flag....

The player depicted with the decapitated head didn't take too kindly to that banner. Haven't the people who made it been banned for life too?

09-02-2015, 08:09 PM
Pro Anderlecht....our mates.....anti Standard Liege as they are Belgian rivals and all that goes with it...pictured flag etc....goes with the position we've taken,simple as that mate.......iv'e a question for you this time ....this Greek side that Palace lads have become friends with,what do these Palace lads think of panios's rivals?...are they bothered about them?....

I don't know who Panios's rivals are, and is find a banner about them weird too!

leicester1
09-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Ok mate fair enough....plenty of our young springers think its weird too...cheers for replying.