PDA

View Full Version : I never felt more like singing the blues

old git
07-02-2015, 08:52 PM
When Palace win and Brighton,millwall and Charlton lose , oh Palace you got me singing the blues.:p

Jim Cannon
07-02-2015, 09:14 PM
:p

Gosling
07-02-2015, 09:33 PM
OK, so Blackpool and Wigan must be odds on to go down. Who do we want to take the third relegation slot?

I, personally, would prefer the Bermondsey scum to do go down.

My reasoning for this is that the torture being suffered by the seaweed scum as they languish at the bottom, under the persistent myth that they are the Barcelona of the south coast must be causing aneurisms down there. Worse, marginally, than knowing for sure that they have to rebuild their team from League One. I'd like them to stay up by one goal difference on the final day, thus renewing their delusions that they'll be able to give it a good go next year and begin their Champions League campaign in 2016.

Ordinarily, I'd be happy to see Brighton drop like a stone, but then, it's Millwall we're talking about, and the ongoing wailing and gnashing of teeth among the tescobags will continue to be joyous to watch.

Phil's Barber
07-02-2015, 10:43 PM
If the knuckledraggers go down, they'll never come back. Fooked.

Gosling
08-02-2015, 01:23 AM
I don't have a problem with that, personally.

Far East Eagle
08-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Hope Brighton go down. One of only 2 teams I genuinely hate (the other being the wanker scum)

muswell eagle
08-02-2015, 09:47 AM
The club has done its bit by loaning Hunt and Fryers to Rotherham, which will probably be enough to keep them up

Jim Cannon
08-02-2015, 09:55 AM
If the knuckledraggers go down, they'll never come back. Fooked.

Nonsense. Millwall's history is up and down from 2nd and 3rd tiers.
Brighton have spent far more time in the lower leagues

Latvian
08-02-2015, 10:11 AM
It is only a matter of time until Millwall end up back in league 1 or 2 so I'd rather see Br*ghton drop this year.

Would be a real shock to their systems and a huge dose of reality to the JCLs. Then I WOULD be interested in their attendances each week - would be fun to see how many still hang around!

I think in a very dull and ugly fashion Hughton will just about galvanise enough wins from them, as will Oli at Millwall, both will survive this year, Charlton too.