PDA

View Full Version : How will Brighton explain this?

Jim Cannon
07-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Back in 2011 when a remarkable number of Brighton fans "returned", bringing with them their offspring, relatives, and Premier League supporting mates, they became a huge club overnight. However, if as seems likely, ticket sales drop massively next season, so that the huge gaping gaps of empty seats that can be seen every week can no longer be denied, how will our friends on the coast explain this?

postman plod
07-02-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm behind enemy lines when Derby come to town, so i will ask them.

Gosling
07-02-2015, 09:36 PM
Take your video-recording camera. Don't worry, you'll fit right in. Nobody will think anything of it and you should be able to get some lovely footage for us to laugh at.

Walrus
07-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Take your video-recording camera. Don't worry, you'll fit right in. Nobody will think anything of it and you should be able to get some lovely footage for us to laugh at.

Don't forget the half and half scarf. Your cover will be watertight.

postman plod
07-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Will do.
I will be easilly spotted, as i refuse to cellebrate if the worst case scenario happens.
Pensonally, i hope Derby score a hatfull:p

Breaking rocks
07-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Back in 2011 when a remarkable number of Brighton fans "returned", bringing with them their offspring, relatives, and Premier League supporting mates, they became a huge club overnight. However, if as seems likely, ticket sales drop massively next season, so that the huge gaping gaps of empty seats that can be seen every week can no longer be denied, how will our friends on the coast explain this?

Need to edit the word adopted in there JC :D

Jim Cannon
07-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Need to edit the word adopted in there JC :D

;)

Phil's Barber
08-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Will do.
I will be easilly spotted, as i refuse to cellebrate if the worst case scenario happens.
Pensonally, i hope Derby score a hatfull:p

Don't worry. As Gosling said, you'll fit right in.

Palace22
08-02-2015, 12:51 AM
hark now here the Palace sing the Brighton ran away

orp pisshead1
09-02-2015, 04:29 AM

Watching football league show on Saturday I thought they'd changed their kit to blue.

100% Palace
09-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Don't forget the half and half scarf. Your cover will be watertight.

wear your Palace top, I've heard a few of their crowd turn up in their favourite Premier League team's colours.

EastBerksEagle
09-02-2015, 01:09 PM
:D

sydney eagle
10-02-2015, 06:11 AM
wear your Palace top, I've heard a few of their crowd turn up in their favourite Premier League team's colours.
Repped :D:cool:

Oisin
10-02-2015, 08:02 AM
I watched the highlights from Saturday and was amazed at the great swathes of empty seats. But the attendance would suggest its a decent crowd. Have they juts sold a load of season tickets to people who'd rather watch Arsenal in the pub if Brighton aren't winning?

Chris K
10-02-2015, 09:11 AM
If they manage to go down they'll also have to explain to all these new found fans why the Premier League never happened after convincing so many that it was just a case of the Championship clubs standing to one side and watching in awe as the mighty Albion rode on the crest of the beating Archer and saving their ground wave to the glory land of the Premier League. Ah well