PDA

View Full Version : KG

T.C.
23-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Anyone know what has happened to KG.

Only played a couple of times this season and i can't find anything on him later than Oct last year.

It's good to look back and see how how much better our midfield is now!

GB2506
23-02-2015, 02:19 PM
He's eating

CommercialStone
23-02-2015, 02:24 PM
No idea. He was injured at the end of last year but since then, who knows.

Change of manager cannot have helped.

JAS78
23-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Came back after the summer overweight with fitness issues

Last I read cardiff fans want his contract cancelled.

T.C.
23-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Came back after the summer overweight with fitness issues

Last I read cardiff fans want his contract cancelled.

Weird isn't it - he wasn't that bad!

Goat Weed
23-02-2015, 02:36 PM
KG will go down as one of the most underrated players we've had in the past 10/15 years for me. Played a hugely important role in getting us back to the premier league after administration. You couldn't always see what he offered but it was clear when he was absent as to how important he was to our system. Had a few periods in his time here where he looked absolutely unstoppable as well and gave you a glimpse of the player he could have been if he was more consistent, so I think it's fair to say he was a frustrating player to watch, but still a vitally important cog in the system that got us to where we are today.

Sp1Eagle
23-02-2015, 02:37 PM
16/02/15

"Kagisho is also making progress and running now.

He needs a mini pre-season and it will be another three weeks before he can do that.

If we can get him into a situation where he is ready to play he will inevitably be involved at development level for a couple of games, but maybe he could go out on loan and continue his progress.

That would be ideal, but there is still a bit for him to do.

It’s about next season and he will need the big pre-season this summer.

He won’t have an off-season because he has been out for just about a year."

Tim
23-02-2015, 03:18 PM
KG will go down as one of the most underrated players we've had in the past 10/15 years for me. Played a hugely important role in getting us back to the premier league after administration. You couldn't always see what he offered but it was clear when he was absent as to how important he was to our system. Had a few periods in his time here where he looked absolutely unstoppable as well and gave you a glimpse of the player he could have been if he was more consistent, so I think it's fair to say he was a frustrating player to watch, but still a vitally important cog in the system that got us to where we are today.

Agreed. Forest at home in our promotion season he was immense, the best game I ever saw him play for us!

Latvian Eagle
23-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Dikgacoi was a decent player for us. He was just one of those that people seemed to love to hate for no real reason.

Pistol Knight
23-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Goal at the Clowns tent :D:p

macstar
23-02-2015, 03:54 PM
was always a chunker. Remember him coming back after a while looking lean and mean and he was great... then just started getting chunky again.

Quite solid for us, but Ledley is better.

maestro
23-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Edited, not really right to make fun of him if his mum dies last week.

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
23-02-2015, 04:04 PM
His Mum died a couple of days ago (or certainly very recently) but he has been putting photos of himself training a bit on facebook too - looks like he is doing rehab from some kind of injury.

maestro
23-02-2015, 04:06 PM
His Mum died a couple of days ago (or certainly very recently) but he has been putting photos of himself training a bit on facebook too - looks like he is doing rehab from some kind of injury.

Feel bad now making fun of him.