PDA

View Full Version : What's all this talk of relegation then?

Londoner
04-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Well?

Did anyone notice who we beat last night? Relegation my arse. Whoever thinks that doesn't understand football. Go and look at the league table then come back and we can discuss it further,

Apart from that i'm buzzing good and proper. Loving my football and have renewed again. As Micky Adams use to say....

Keep the faith

:lux:

New LP
04-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Time for another open top bus parade on the seafront?

Oli28
04-03-2015, 09:57 AM
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254579

Joe85
04-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Typical Tarquin comment. One win and he's "loving football again".

Let me guess, when you Tesco bag wearing, turbo mongs were losing, you were off not "loving football" at Stamford Bridge?

Gosling
04-03-2015, 10:13 AM
Typical Tarquin comment. One win and he's "loving football again".

Let me guess, when you Tesco bag wearing, turbo mongs were losing, you were off not "loving football" at Stamford Bridge?

Please, don't use the word mong as a term of abuse for Londoner. It's an insult to people with Down's syndrome.

Londoner
04-03-2015, 10:23 AM
You lost we won. I'll drink to that. Have a good day :hi:

CharlieCPFC
04-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Well?

Did anyone notice who we beat last night? Relegation my arse. Whoever thinks that doesn't understand football. Go and look at the league table then come back and we can discuss it further,

Apart from that i'm buzzing good and proper. Loving my football and have renewed again. As Micky Adams use to say....

Keep the faith

You really don't understand Football.

Now f*ck off back to your bed and breakfast in Brigstock road.

Eagleinsussex
04-03-2015, 11:28 AM

We're Premiership, you're championship, I'll drink to that, you too have a good day :lux:

eaglejez
04-03-2015, 12:26 PM

Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea one at the weekend too so you must be over the moon

cpfcfly
04-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Good win against a promotion chasing side in Derby who were top before they came down to the AMEX. 9 points clear with 11 games to go. Long way to go and you have some particularly hard fixtures coming up soon, but I see you finishing 20th at worst.

That's my honest opinion. If you had lost last night things could've been so much different and it may have saved your season.

CPFC_DAVE77
04-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Why do people assume he is referring to Brighton when he says 'we'?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Embarrassment

eagle mart
04-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Londoner's absence always runs parallel with Brighton's loss column.

No shame.

KentEagle1
04-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

Zaha :lux:

Del Fenner
04-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Instead of starting new ones, how about attending to the threads that you promised to update.

:clown:

Wibble Wobble
04-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

I only look at the top half of the Championship to see who we might be playing next season.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
04-03-2015, 02:22 PM
I believe the talk of relegation (most of which on NSC) stemmed from Brighton having spent 2/3 of the season either in or just above the Championship relegation zone. To the extent that a newly appointed manager was fired in desperation.

Luckily, there are three teams at the foot of the division who are so abject, it appears that Brighton may now be all but safe, by default.

Hope this helps.

Phil's Barber
04-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Apart from that i'm buzzing good and proper

Don't worry the batteries will run out eventually.

biggus mickus
04-03-2015, 02:42 PM

Troll is back after a win shocker.

biggus mickus
04-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Londoner's absence always runs parallel with Brighton's loss column.

No shame.

Wrong.
No balls.

spuddy
04-03-2015, 02:53 PM

Yep & you lost to a relegation threatened Bolton on Saturday while we were beating a side pushing for a top 7 place in the premier league. Swings & roundabouts so jog on.

CharlieCPFC
04-03-2015, 03:22 PM
I wonder if he gave his dog a good pounding afterwards?

Londoner
04-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Embarrassment
Shit my life is over. I'm going to disappear again.

Big Gav
04-03-2015, 04:23 PM
No please stay you are a great source of amusement

Walrus
04-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Congrats on your smash & grab at home to a decent Champ side.

When you look at your league position, I can see why such rare gems will be used to define your season. Personally, I would define your season by comparing you to the paucity of quality in those few teams you are above.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2015, 04:49 PM

Promise?

stevek
04-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Go and look at the league table then come back and we can discuss it further,

I've looked at the league table and see we're 27 places above you.

What would you like to discuss further?

Supa Pard
04-03-2015, 05:20 PM

Thank **** for that.

thereichstuff
04-03-2015, 06:06 PM

You ain't got a life , wanker .

Jim Cannon
04-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

Glad you are excited about the prospect of another season in the Championship. Is the Hotel ready yet? And how will you cope when Dunk joins Barca?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Glad you are excited about the prospect of another season in the Championship. Is the Hotel ready yet? And how will you cope when Dunk joins Barca?

Jim, Jim, Jim you and I know they have just built the best academy in Europe and the finest talent in the country are already queuing up to join the Mighty Albion Revolution, I cannot believe you didn't know this? There are plenty of where Lewis Dunk came from ( apparently!)

NorfolkEnchants
04-03-2015, 06:27 PM
A quick reminder;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO8gh3NzzsM
Any strong cheap cider should take away the taste of the sour grapes that you've become so accustomed to.
Keep posting,it's still possible you may write something intelligent. Meanwhile we're still laughing at you.

Penstone Eagle
04-03-2015, 07:01 PM

you have a life ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Arron
04-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

F*ck off you shit-eating nonce. Do us all a favour and go hang yourself from the nearest tree.

CPFC_DAVE77
05-03-2015, 08:58 AM
F*ck off you shit-eating nonce. Do us all a favour and go hang yourself from the nearest tree.

The words of one of our resident liberals. :D

Niel Smillie
05-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Jim, Jim, Jim you and I know they have just built the best academy in Europe and the finest talent in the country are already queuing up to join the Mighty Albion Revolution, I cannot believe you didn't know this? There are plenty of where Lewis Dunk came from ( apparently!)
Interesting you mention this, as a weed supporting neighbour said that he read in their programme for the Leeds game that the former assistant Directory at the Palace academy had taken over running their academy, a guy called Paul Holder. Anyone know of him.

Heb 7:4
05-03-2015, 10:25 AM
I love Londoner. We've never had an away fan embarrass the themselves as much as him. He's brilliant. Everything Palace have ever taken the piss out of Tarquins for in one convenient package :D

Arron
05-03-2015, 10:56 AM
The words of one of our resident liberals. :D

Piss off :D :p

Jim Cannon
05-03-2015, 11:24 AM
I love Londoner. We've never had an away fan embarrass the themselves as much as him. He's brilliant. Everything Palace have ever taken the piss out of Tarquins for in one convenient package :D

I think he deserves his own Forum

East-End Eagle
05-03-2015, 12:17 PM

I love the fact that for Brighton "fans" their outlook on football is just as dependent on our result as it is on their own.

It is a very sad and bitter way to live your life

East-End Eagle
05-03-2015, 12:17 PM

I love the fact that for Brighton "fans" their outlook on football is just as dependent on our result as it is on their own.

It is a very sad and bitter way to live your life

Kiazer Soze
05-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

'Buzzing' about surviving in the Championship!!
Nice one :lux:

East-End Eagle
05-03-2015, 12:20 PM
When you look at your league position, I can see why such rare gems will be used to define your season. Personally, I would define your season by comparing you to the paucity of quality in those few teams you are above.

Lets not forget that another brighton fan on here (albiet slightly more sane one) described Ulloa's last minute goal against Forest to get into the playoffs semi Finals (which they subsequently lost) as one of Brightons "iconic moments". They really do not have much to cheer about....

Beating Derby at home must be right up there...

EastBerksEagle
05-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Only 28 places below us now , well done :hi:

Pistol Knight
05-03-2015, 01:16 PM

We been doing that loads again this season:p

BaldEagle96
05-03-2015, 01:31 PM
The good thing about Brighton staying up is that it will go a long way to sending Millwall down instead!!!

Gooders
05-03-2015, 01:41 PM
This guy is hilarious. You hear nothing from him for months and months and then the tesco bags fluke a win against one of the "big boys" in the Championship (like Bournemouth, say) and he turns up again like a bad smell.

The club that just keeps on giving. :lux:

Kirby
05-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Go and look at the league table then come back and we can discuss it further

Just had a look at it.

It says you're 19th in the league below us.

What would you like to discuss?

Selhurst Celtic
05-03-2015, 02:14 PM
This guy is hilarious. You hear nothing from him for months and months and then the tesco bags fluke a win against one of the "big boys" in the Championship (like Bournemouth, say) and he turns up again like a bad smell.

Let the record state that BHA lost to Bournemouth earlier on this season.

Phil's Barber
05-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Go and look at the league table then come back and we can discuss it further,

So I went and had a look at the league table, but I couldn't find BHA in it. :confused:

Jim Cannon
05-03-2015, 03:02 PM
I see Man City, Chelsea etc but no sign of Brighton, there must be some mistake

SJ'sLoveMonkey
05-03-2015, 03:06 PM
I see Man City, Chelsea etc but no sign of Brighton, there must be some mistake

You need to look in their stands on match days for those

Big Gav
05-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Well?

Relegation my arse. Whoever thinks that doesn't understand football. Go and look at the league table then come back and we can discuss it further,

With your record wouldn't it be best to not say anything :D

Chris K
05-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

Unlce Tony has spent over £200m and you're still 28 places below us in the league. Well done you

Crofty
05-03-2015, 04:22 PM
:lux::lux::lux::lux::lux: well done plucky Brighton :lux::lux::lux::lux: Kings of the south coast….er after …….oh well….:p

CPFC85
08-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

13th May 2013

All the bragging rights are ours. Your shower of shit are owned.

Now f*ck off back to your hovel. Loser :p

stumpy feelers
08-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

What are you talking about? I go to bed after motd. :p

postman plod
08-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Interesting you mention this, as a weed supporting neighbour said that he read in their programme for the Leeds game that the former assistant Directory at the Palace academy had taken over running their academy, a guy called Paul Holder. Anyone know of him.

Apparently, he has now changed his name to Dick:p

Santos-er
09-03-2015, 10:39 AM
I think he deserves his own Forum

Good idea. Put him somewhere on his own. It could be called the "87th minute at the Amex" forum.

gilesy14
09-03-2015, 04:18 PM

If I had a drink every weekend that we won & Brighton lost, I'd be on the priority list for a liver transplant.

The Parish Wig
09-03-2015, 05:16 PM
If I had a drink every weekend that we won & Brighton lost, I'd be on the priority list for a liver transplant.

You must have an extremely weak liver as Palace have won two less games than Brighton:p

gilesy14
09-03-2015, 05:19 PM
You must have an extremely weak liver as Palace have won two less games than Brighton:p

I meant in my 29 years on this earth. Because you lot are shit.

ExeterEagle
09-03-2015, 05:42 PM

Oh hello! Someone must have been silently watching these boards, planning the perfect time to pounce....then the combination of a slightly inaccurate comment with Brighton winning a couple of games and....BOOM!

You snared him good Parish Wig! You showed him up big time! Those months of silence as Brighton hovered round the relegation places was just your way of stalking your prey...like a creeping lion stalking a wounded zebra on the Serengeti.

Well done Sir! As Brighton are still shit, you can go back to being silent now. Please.

AJ8
09-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Every now and then I have to pop into the away end to remind myself about BrightonLOL, relegation certs next season

Jim Cannon
09-03-2015, 06:13 PM

9 wins in 35 Championship games and 13 defeats.

7 wins in 28 Premier League games and 12 defeats.

Go figure what you have to be proud of :hi:

Penstone Eagle
09-03-2015, 06:20 PM

All that time masquerading as a Palace fan on here :rolleyes:

Finally stopped your silly games have you.

Eagleinsussex
10-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Well?

Keep the faith

Normal service resumed this evening then Londoner :lux:

sydney eagle
10-03-2015, 10:04 PM
9 wins in 35 Championship games and 13 defeats.

7 wins in 28 Premier League games and 12 defeats.

Go figure what you have to be proud of :hi:end thread:p

Worksop Palace
10-03-2015, 10:23 PM
I like Reading

A lot

thereichstuff
10-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Oh Londoner , he'll be peeking but not speaking :)

Langers
10-03-2015, 10:39 PM

More deluded threads from Brighton fans:

:lux: You are totally out of your depth in the Premier league (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247353)

:lux: Crystal Palace Is Going Back Down (Reality) (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246233)

:lux: ***CRYSTAL PALACE RELEGATION COUNTDOWN 2012/2013*** (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233256)

NorfolkEnchants
19-03-2015, 05:50 PM
:hi:

Langers
19-03-2015, 07:01 PM
LONDONER won't be back on this thread - anyone like to predict what his next thread will be?

"Countdown to ...... " :clown:

Jim Cannon
19-03-2015, 07:15 PM
LONDONER won't be back on this thread - anyone like to predict what his next thread will be?

"Countdown to ...... " :clown:

He will be back when Uncle Tone has thrown away more money on some project designed to make the weed great. And like all the others, it will fail.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
20-03-2015, 01:02 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii266/snufflerdude/Mobile%20Uploads/image_10.jpg (http://s266.photobucket.com/user/snufflerdude/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_10.jpg.html)

Langers
21-03-2015, 07:31 AM

Off to Blackburn today LONDONER?

Londoner
21-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Job done. What else can i say?

Supa Pard
21-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Stupid c**t.

NorfolkEnchants
21-03-2015, 06:32 PM
You won't come back

Londoner
21-03-2015, 06:34 PM
You won't come back
Don't count on it. I'm a prolific lurker.

As Arnie once said.......I'LL BE BACK

Supa Pard
21-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Stupid c**t.

Langers
22-03-2015, 08:11 PM

Don't leave it too long LONDONER - you are gaining a reputation for not updating your threads:

tomlig
22-03-2015, 10:12 PM
22 pts behind 6th place, only 21 pts left to play for. You know your place vag-head

Maiden Eagle
15-04-2015, 04:02 PM

But when, Londoner, when ?

We are are all wondering why you haven't posted since this one on 21/3/15 ?

Yet another PC malfunction or worldwide business trip ?:rolleyes:

Or perhaps the fact that Br*ghton haven't scored a single goal since that victory at B'Burn (and even they scored that goal for you!)

You really are comedy gold:clown::lux:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
15-04-2015, 04:05 PM
He won't be back until/if they are mathematically safe and will then say see never in doubt, I told you so!!

Maiden Eagle
15-04-2015, 04:14 PM
He won't be back until/if they are mathematically safe and will then say see never in doubt, I told you so!!

It's great though, that every thread he starts seems to jinx him.

If he had kept a dignified silence after their Blackburn win, they probably would be mid table by now............

But in saying that, no they wouldn't cos they are truly shite !:)

grand aigle
15-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Only one reason you weeds ain't getting relegated.....millwall, blackpool and wigan are even worse than you lot.....must make you feel good Londoner??.
And why havent you commented on your ludicrous posts , not only this one, for ages..?
Scared of the deserved abuse coming your way????
TWAT !!!!

Eaglefoz
15-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Had 26/7 stone person walk across to me in Brighton on Sunday whilst watching the marathon, he pointed at the palace badge on my palace shirt and said "you have a piece of shit on your shirt" (I know, totally original and hysterical. Not). He then waddled away in a hurry. I did shout after him "premiershit to you if you don't mind" but not sure if he heard it he rushed off so fast.
This guy was just as I have always imagined Londoner to be, massively fat, a total arse and about 50.

New LP
15-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Had 26/7 stone person walk across to me in Brighton on Sunday whilst watching the marathon, he pointed at the palace badge on my palace shirt and said "you have a piece of shit on your shirt" (I know, totally original and hysterical. Not). He then waddled away in a hurry. I did shout after him "premiershit to you if you don't mind" but not sure if he heard it he rushed off so fast.
This guy was just as I have always imagined Londoner to be, massively fat, a total arse and about 50.

Mumbling something in your ear and then running away, sounds about right.

Pidster
15-04-2015, 08:45 PM

Was PC World about to close?

Eaglefoz
15-04-2015, 08:58 PM
Was PC World about to close?

:D

Maiden Eagle
16-04-2015, 01:30 PM

5 weeks on and like Londoner, you have spoken too soon:clown:

Palace 11 wins from 32 games in the P'Ship

Brighton 10 wins from 43 games in the C'Ship

Seaweeds LOL !

NorfolkEnchants
17-04-2015, 06:15 PM
:hi: :clown: :hi: :clown:

Latvian
17-04-2015, 07:01 PM
:-)

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-12-2015, 01:59 AM

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii266/snufflerdude/Mobile%20Uploads/image_62.jpg (http://s266.photobucket.com/user/snufflerdude/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_62.jpg.html)