PDA

View Full Version : Bet 365 Cash out slider.

hatter8142
12-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Just noticed this on Bet 365 tonight. Anyone know how it works?

palacelad197o
12-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Cash Out
Giving you greater control of your bets

The Cash Out feature gives you more control over your bets and allows you to take a return before the event has finished.

Traditionally, once your bet has been placed you would have to sit back and wait for the outcome. With our new feature you now have the opportunity to monitor your bets and Cash Out at a point of your choice.

The amount offered will be dependent on how the selection(s) of your bet is performing and could be of a higher or lower value than your original stake. This allows you to take a profit if your selection is doing well, or minimise any potential loss should you think the bet is unlikely to result in a win.

Cash Out is available on selected markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets, for a variety of sports including Soccer, Tennis, Horse Racing, Cricket and Basketball.

How to Cash Out
Bets that are eligible for Cash Out will display in the My Bets section of your Bet Slip - and using Cash Out could not be easier.

Simply place your single or multiple bet, then monitor the My Bets section of your Bet Slip to see the amount being offered to Cash Out early. Should you decide to take this option all you need to do is click on the Cash Out button located beneath your selections.

The amount at which you decide to Cash Out is then fixed, the bet is settled and the final result relating to your bet will have no impact on the amount returned to your account.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/site-features/cash-out/

hatter8142
12-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Cash Out
Giving you greater control of your bets

The Cash Out feature gives you more control over your bets and allows you to take a return before the event has finished.

Traditionally, once your bet has been placed you would have to sit back and wait for the outcome. With our new feature you now have the opportunity to monitor your bets and Cash Out at a point of your choice.

The amount offered will be dependent on how the selection(s) of your bet is performing and could be of a higher or lower value than your original stake. This allows you to take a profit if your selection is doing well, or minimise any potential loss should you think the bet is unlikely to result in a win.

Cash Out is available on selected markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets, for a variety of sports including Soccer, Tennis, Horse Racing, Cricket and Basketball.

How to Cash Out
Bets that are eligible for Cash Out will display in the My Bets section of your Bet Slip - and using Cash Out could not be easier.

Simply place your single or multiple bet, then monitor the My Bets section of your Bet Slip to see the amount being offered to Cash Out early. Should you decide to take this option all you need to do is click on the Cash Out button located beneath your selections.

The amount at which you decide to Cash Out is then fixed, the bet is settled and the final result relating to your bet will have no impact on the amount returned to your account.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/site-features/cash-out/

Thanks for replying but that is an explanation of their normal cash out They have now added a slider to it which I'm guessing you slide to enable you to cash out a portion of the bet leaving a reduced bet but can't find confirmation of this on there site.

mart63
13-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Checked out the slider,looks similar to the one on colossus betting site where you can cash out anything between 10 or 100% of your bet.
Alerted me to a bet I had forgotten about which had a cash out figure of 48 but no slider option.

si1965
16-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Thanks for replying but that is an explanation of their normal cash out They have now added a slider to it which I'm guessing you slide to enable you to cash out a portion of the bet leaving a reduced bet but can't find confirmation of this on there site.

Exactly as you describe - used it the other day to cash out my stake and leave remainder to run.

Not sure this is any better than putting money on an opposite bet - I have found it quite profitable to cash out the cover bet (which is generally an unfavourable odds) and put a fraction of the money back on at better odds to improve my position.