PDA

View Full Version : Brighton - time for a ceasefire?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
06-04-2015, 10:11 PM
It would appear from the occasional glance at NSC that not only do a majority of Brighton fans unequivocally admit our supreme dominance over them, but also concede we were even right about the numerous shortcomings of their own club and team.

As they lick their wounds over their latest abject failure against a backdrop of yet more CPFC PL glory, the question has to be asked - is it time to cease hostilities against such a sad, beaten figure as the corpse of BHAFC that we find laying at our feet?

Natural selection demands the extermination of the weaker species, perhaps now is the time to let nature take its course...

little al
06-04-2015, 10:30 PM
no

RUSSELL
06-04-2015, 10:31 PM
no

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

PIE "N" MASH
06-04-2015, 10:31 PM
wankers:p:p

Latvian
06-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Current score, FIVE to NIL :lux:

biggus mickus
06-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Impossible. Feck em.

thereichstuff
06-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Nah .

Looking2curl1
06-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Let's be friends.

Both clubs are punching above their weight. We beat Man City, while they held Rotherham to only a 1-0 defeat. Both sets of fans should be proud.

Walrus
06-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Impossible. Feck em.

Quoted for truth.

Banter and football chat with true football fans is all well and good, but at the end of the day they are just a bunch of Sussex turd burglars with a small club wannabee complex who had their dream of being a Big Club ripped from their grasp by us. US. Their ultimate enemy.

I'm sure they have some decent folk following them and I could quite conceivably talk football over a pint with the likes of Wigman and Furc who pop up on here, but nothing will ever, ever change their collective scum status.

Nothing.

Gathers54
06-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Silly to keep on at them when most are spending their money in the Palace club shop, they love a good PL team.

1_Neil_Warnock
06-04-2015, 10:53 PM
A 4th season in the 2nd tier would be a great achievement for them. Well done.

cdm61
06-04-2015, 10:55 PM
evolution in reverse for the weed - back to a single celled beast

AddoWolz
06-04-2015, 11:04 PM
No , let's hammer the shi t out of them

sydney eagle
06-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Silly suggestion

:)

Godstone Eagle
06-04-2015, 11:11 PM
No...I always look forward to my weekly chuckle at the Championship results each eek

Phil's Barber
06-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Fack 'em. Let them rot.

Big Gav
06-04-2015, 11:47 PM
No , let's hammer the shi t out of them

This. Beat them to a pulp begging for a bit of respite :D

sherrifbart
06-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Whilst i appreciate V.H.A.s sentiment,with the possible exception of Wiggers and Furk,the rest of the brighton supporters are delusional Fxxxwits,bragging about their shiny stadium,their classiness,referring to our home as Smellhurst,etc.etc.ad nauseum.They get no sympathy from me.L would be delighted to see them sink without trace.Let us not be fooled,the next time we slip up on the pitch they will be back on their high horse,braying like old times.Relegation is too good for them.Rant over!.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
06-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Whilst i appreciate V.H.A.s sentiment,with the possible exception of Wiggers and Furk,the rest of the brighton supporters are delusional Fxxxwits,bragging about their shiny stadium,their classiness,referring to our home as Smellhurst,etc.etc.ad nauseum.They get no sympathy from me.L would be delighted to see them sink without trace.Let us not be fooled,the next time we slip up on the pitch they will be back on their high horse,braying like old times.Relegation is too good for them.Rant over!.

Please let it be known that, other than being the first to vote 'wankers', I never revealed my own sentiment, merely threw the question out there for debate.

sherrifbart
07-04-2015, 12:06 AM
My apologies,a nice thought none the less.

BadenEagle
07-04-2015, 03:48 AM
N. I! n 0

Maiden Eagle
07-04-2015, 06:35 AM
As long as the likes of Londoner are about on here and retards like Seagulls
Over Grimsby on NSC, then F*** em.

No sympathy for them at all, the arrogant wankers.

Penstone Eagle
07-04-2015, 07:24 AM
They were celebrating a Portsmouth defeat the other day and suggesting a rivalry with them instead of us, ceasefire?, no way and they are running scared so keep it going I say.

fang
07-04-2015, 07:34 AM
a nice thought none the less.

And one so appropriate for holy Eastertide.

**** 'em.

old git
07-04-2015, 07:42 AM
To be honest we are walking away already.
They remind me of the black knight in Monty python as they are unable to put up any form of fight after losing all means of attack, but still call us out.

N Herts Eagle
07-04-2015, 07:43 AM
The problem I have is we have to keep thinking of new ways to humiliate them. Ok they made it easy it was very nice of them to spend millions with the new stadium, gave us some scope to add some firsts, and the play off semi had to be at the Amex of course just to add the final stroke of genius. How clackers and shit became involved I am at a loss.

Personally I would like more examples of the Flight of the Champions (oops Runners Up).

Therefore we actually need them to be a bit more successful otherwise it could be a very long wait.

It sounds good, it seemed right to post it ,but nope I cannot do it even now wish them any success. Lets see what happens then just return to humiliating them if we see them again.

Adlerhorst
07-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Let's be friends.This post is useless without a WAR or Smashmouth video clip.

z5OXON8vIaA

eaglejez
07-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Small tin pot cheating club. It's great laughing at their delusion :D

Eastsussex
07-04-2015, 09:35 AM
I know a few down here they even admit were on a different level to them now....i think Southampton should be our new rivals....was gonna say Bournemouth for Brighton but thinking maybe Eastbourne..��

nicky
07-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Ceasefire, followed by sustained complete indifference.

bourne man
07-04-2015, 02:00 PM
As we all know, anything is possible in football, it could (as unthinkable as it seems) swing back.
We must enjoy every last delicious second of it
No prisoners

elgin eagle
07-04-2015, 09:18 PM
No ceasefire, if the shoe was on the other foot they'd be ming the merciless in their piss-taking, and must surely expect it in return. I'm sure they are close to throwing up the white flag of surrender anyway. Some of their number are now openly admiring us and look close to defecting on their forum.

beef
07-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Absolutely. I don't really like the place but have no issue with the club or fans. There's too much hate in this world - let's just accept we have no rivals and be happy.

the drexciyan
07-04-2015, 10:01 PM
No. I want them to be more smashed than a back door that has been smashed in by a 32 ton lorry.

Ogilvy
07-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Big mal will be turning in his grave, the battles of old and the fallen, and it comes to this. But, I do see the validity of the thread. Reading the Sunderland and other boards and then seeing th 90% class from the scum is not as refreshing as it should be. The bbs would be far less dignant.
Would any of us ever admit, that they envy every part of our great club? They are unfortunately #realfootball and whilst I will always detest the bin rat tesco bag wearing, clacker knobs, they are realising that we haven't just rubbed their noses in it, we bog washed every last one of them into submission... PALACE, BUT YOU CANT GET IN.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
07-04-2015, 11:53 PM
I think the idea sprang to mind because some numpty on NSC was saying we just run them down on here where no-one can fight back.

But that's the problem - you can't fart on NSC without being banned, and for some strange reason, they've become increasingly reluctant to come on here and do the dance of the jousting pork swords.

Therefore, mocking Brighton fans is no longer a challenge. They obviously would have no hope of winning anyway due to the stench of abject failure that emanates from their shiny toilet bowl nestled in the South Downs, but to not even put up a fight makes it feel like challenging Stephen Hawking to a 400m hurdles race.

Without his motorised chair.

danpalace07
08-04-2015, 02:36 AM
It would appear from the occasional glance at NSC that not only do a majority of Brighton fans unequivocally admit our supreme dominance over them, but also concede we were even right about the numerous shortcomings of their own club and team.

As they lick their wounds over their latest abject failure against a backdrop of yet more CPFC PL glory, the question has to be asked - is it time to cease hostilities against such a sad, beaten figure as the corpse of BHAFC that we find laying at our feet?

Natural selection demands the extermination of the weaker species, perhaps now is the time to let nature take its course...

Are you OK Vince?

Just because they've finally recognised their place in the rivalry again, doesn't mean we should go easy on the £12m losses p/a twats.

Absolutely. I don't really like the place but have no issue with the club or fans. There's too much hate in this world - let's just accept we have no rivals and be happy.

http://i.imgur.com/BTipckF.jpg

I'm in danger of overusing this image recently but whatever

Vince Hilaire's Afro
08-04-2015, 05:06 AM
Are you OK Vince?

Just because they've finally recognised their place in the rivalry again, doesn't mean we should go easy on the £12m losses p/a twats.

http://i.imgur.com/BTipckF.jpg

I'm in danger of overusing this image recently but whatever

I agree we shouldn't go easy on them. My lament is - where's the fun in stabbing a corpse?

strolling bones
08-04-2015, 06:50 AM
I know a few down here they even admit were on a different level to them now....i think Southampton should be our new rivals....was gonna say Bournemouth for Brighton but thinking maybe Eastbourne..��

No thanks, Eastbourne has enough comedy material to keep us laughing for years when they play at at home already.. The sight of them trudging off on the train full of arrogant bravado and singing of Being the mighty Albion, then coming back 6 hours later with faces like a bulldog chewing a wasp after getting twatted by such mighty footballing giants as Barnsley, is just too good to miss.. When i sit in lloyds opposite the station and they wander in after a defeat and see me in a palace polo shirt, the pain on their face is a gift you just cant buy.. It makes their beer taste sour .. I love it..and long may it continue.. If only because, if this was the other way around they would do the same.. So **** em .. let them eat our dust and choke on every last lump of it..!!

Crozzy71
08-04-2015, 06:58 AM
And it's a no from me.

elgin eagle
08-04-2015, 07:02 AM
No thanks, Eastbourne has enough comedy material to keep us laughing for years when they play at at home already.. The sight of them trudging off on the train full of arrogant bravado and singing of Being the mighty Albion, then coming back 6 hours later with faces like a bulldog chewing a wasp after getting twatted by such mighty footballing giants as Barnsley, is just too good to miss.. When i sit in lloyds opposite the station and they wander in after a defeat and see me in a palace polo shirt, the pain on their face is a gift you just cant buy.. It makes their beer taste sour .. I love it..and long may it continue.. If only because, if this was the other way around they would do the same.. So **** em .. let them eat our dust and choke on every last lump of it..!!

:D

nicky
08-04-2015, 07:37 AM
To the haters consider this

2 new people join your work

-A Brighton fan from Brighton

-A Man U fan from Croydon

Who is the bigger **** ?

elgin eagle
08-04-2015, 07:56 AM

Who is the bigger **** ?

You?

Ninjas Headband
08-04-2015, 07:58 AM

Who is the bigger **** ?

Equal? (Let's face it the Brighton fan supports Man U when watching Sky).

strolling bones
08-04-2015, 08:47 AM

Who is the bigger **** ?

Simple answer is your boss for employing them.. Id complain he has taken his duty to care in the community a little too seriously if i were you ... :D

strolling bones
08-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Who are the 4 that have voted yes ?.. Name and shame please ..i have neg rep in the chamber and my trigger finger is poised ..!

old git
08-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Who are the 4 that have voted yes ?.. Name and shame please ..i have neg rep in the chamber and my trigger finger is poised ..!

Click on the number 4.
Yes I am a grass.:p

Walrus
08-04-2015, 09:03 AM
You?

Easy.

One is scum, the other is a wanker.

Good old fashioned tribal hatred for one, unbridled loathing for the other.

strolling bones
08-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Click on the number 4.
Yes I am a grass.:p

Thank you . and the cheque is in the post . :D

elgin eagle
08-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Easy.

One is scum, the other is a wanker.

Good old fashioned tribal hatred for one, unbridled loathing for the other.

I wasn't throwing it back at him mate.

The hr is at fault for not screening them properly ;)

pauldrulez
08-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Like most PL clubs, we should offer recent rivals a friendly to assist with their financial losses.

90 minutes of laughter and pointing at the away section from the home stands should do it.

Expat Eagle
08-04-2015, 10:06 AM
I wasn't throwing it back at him mate.

The hr is at fault for not screening them properly ;)

I agree. How difficult is it to ask who they support, then check against home address and say FRO accordingly.

Come to think of it, home address is not required in those instances.

Come to think of it again, a Bright*n fan employed at a Croydon company would provide good spirits for the rest of the staff, so I would employ one just for comedy value. Every company needs a scapegoat...;)

Selhurst Celtic
08-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Aye, a verbal piñata. I'd love a Brighton fan to work at my gaff so I could bray like a mule in his face every day, sing Wembley songs, and punch his lights out at office parties.

PIE "N" MASH
08-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Aye, a verbal piñata. I'd love a Brighton fan to work at my gaff so I could bray like a mule in his face every day, sing Wembley songs, and punch his lights out at office parties.

Made me laugh:p
Bray like a mule ffs:lux::lux:

fioreuk
08-04-2015, 10:50 AM
:p:D

I'd consider voluntary work for a situation like that

Supa Pard
08-04-2015, 11:23 AM
We've had the upper hand for so long over them (apart from the odd blip) that continual mocking almost seems cruel.

On the other hand, f*ck em.

Cleon
08-04-2015, 11:51 AM
We've had the upper hand for so long over them (apart from the odd blip) that continual mocking almost seems cruel.

On the other hand, f*ck em.

As somebody elsewhere on this board pointed out, in the last 25 years we have officially held bragging rights (i.e. the time from winning the last match until the point at which the other team wins it back) for 24 years and 9 months. Brighton have held them for a total of 3 months (one month between their 1-0 win at Selhurst to our 3-2 win at the Withdean, and 2 months between their 3-0 win at the Amex to our play-off win at the Amex).

But mercy is for the weak. Make their knuckles bleed.

danpalace07
08-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Like most PL clubs, we should offer recent rivals a friendly to assist with their financial losses.

90 minutes of laughter and pointing at the away section from the home stands should do it.

I'd be all over this. It'd be like the laughing policeman song in Selhurst for 90 mins

Santos-er
09-04-2015, 08:37 AM
I worked near Brighton a few years ago, with a Brighton fan who, to be fair, was a good lad. It tempered my disdain for them somewhat.

Mind you, it made beating them particularly fun, as was sticking a piece of paper to the back of his car saying "Glenn Murray - Palace Legend" in large print after that FFS Murray game. Even better that he didn't notice until after he'd driven home :D

One day I might grow up... Doubt it though.

Supa Pard
09-04-2015, 11:56 AM
As somebody elsewhere on this board pointed out, in the last 25 years we have officially held bragging rights (i.e. the time from winning the last match until the point at which the other team wins it back) for 24 years and 9 months. Brighton have held them for a total of 3 months (one month between their 1-0 win at Selhurst to our 3-2 win at the Withdean, and 2 months between their 3-0 win at the Amex to our play-off win at the Amex).

But mercy is for the weak. Make their knuckles bleed.

I personally think they're a gift from the gods.

What club, as their main rival, wouldn't want both its fans and that club itself to f*ck up so consistently?

Jim Cannon
09-04-2015, 05:21 PM
you think they would call a truce if the shoe was on the other foot?

Maximus Dowieus
09-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Could see some of them wearing those friendship scarves if they're lucky enough to get us in the Cup.

foresthillbilly
09-04-2015, 06:49 PM
moving to enemy territory.

So in mid-2012, we moved from SE lundun, to East sussex. A good move for us, personally. Although giving up my Palace ST was a bit of a sore point.

Then, the weeks preceding the play-offs, the Seagulls flags began to go up outside properties.
Notwithstanding, I took the opportunity of parking my car outside their houses and blaring my car horn at 6am. I didn't tell any of the villagers I 'was Palace', but they all came out of the woodwork on the 2nd leg of the semi.
Neighbours, locals in the pub were all full of it.

Then the aftermath. The flags being taken down, crying in the pub and over their BBQ's in their gardens.

What a bunch of plastic fair-weathers.

Football isn't even mentioned locally now. :p

I think they've all gone out and bought Liverpool stuff in the hope 'Their Stevie' can finally get them to Wemberley

danpalace07
09-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Could see some of them wearing those friendship scarves if they're lucky enough to get us in the Cup.

That would officially end the rivalry for good.

Seth
11-04-2015, 12:46 AM
No. It's far too funny.