PDA

View Full Version : Fair Pay to Reading....

leicester1
14-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Last season in the away end....this is what greeted the Leicester City away supporters.....i'd forgotten and just noticed it on one of ours facebook page....nice gesture from Reading fc it has to be said....how many football clubs can you think of that do roll out the red carpet for travelling opposition football fans.........i'll have a think about it.........

maestro
14-04-2015, 05:11 PM
You should thank them when they play you next year ;)

eagles #1
14-04-2015, 05:22 PM
You should thank them when they play you next year ;)

:D:D:p

leicester1
14-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Maybe i will...........:sob:.......................maybe i won't get the chance....:lux:

old git
14-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Last season in the away end....this is what greeted the Leicester City away supporters.....i'd forgotten and just noticed it on one of ours facebook page....nice gesture from Reading fc it has to be said....how many football clubs can you think of that do roll out the red carpet for travelling opposition football fans.........i'll have a think about it.........

Brighton do.Beer from your local area,pics. of your players and three points.:p

leicester1
14-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Start a ''Fair Play to Brigh'on'' thread....:p......no strike that,i bet its already been done...............can't think of anything similar,....i'll keep thinking...

old git
14-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Start a ''Fair Play to Brigh'on'' thread....:p......no strike that,i bet its already been done...............can't think of anything similar,....i'll keep thinking...

They thank you for coming as well and a round of applause is given when the away attendance is announced.
Reading are just Brighton lite.

leicester1
14-04-2015, 05:58 PM
I actually enjoyed my away trip to Brighton last season....only had to pay train fare as far as Lewes?...met Gold for breakfast then free travel in Sussex....walked down that long road that Palace walked up ..to the Wetherspoons where our lot were all meeting.....at the time i had the responsibility for organising an old skool venture into Europe ....then we had a stop off at a pub near the station....free train ride to the ground....the football was rubbish but a good old sing song afterwards on the concourse...i do regret not joining the Brighton on the North End concourse for a sing song as a couple of our lot did but maybe another time for that.....bloody good day if you take away 90 minutes football...:D

Phil's Barber
14-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Tarquin type behaviour.

leicester1
15-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Any chance of a quick back and sides before Saturday Phil......