PDA

View Full Version : Pardew in big bust up!!!!

Ambrose Is Pony
11-05-2015, 05:33 AM
That's what I'm hearing from my sources guys.

Alan Pardew has had a very heated argument with Parrish regarding some transfer issues & is ready to walk. He won't start next season as Palace boss.

Mark my words. My insider is never wrong.

Looks like you lot are on the rocky road to relegation yet again. Make sure you pull up this thread at the start of the season. Tin pot club. :hi:

MasterYoda
11-05-2015, 05:42 AM
As if a manager is going to come in, save a team from relegation and then quit in pre season over transfers. Would never happen

Ambrose Is Pony
11-05-2015, 05:43 AM
Don't shoot the messenger!

cantspell
11-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Nothing happening at qpr or Brighton at the moment then

Palaceboy222
11-05-2015, 05:51 AM
Go to Manchester yesterday?

spt1978
11-05-2015, 05:54 AM
Hey Londonder.

dartfordeagle
11-05-2015, 06:17 AM
:S::S::S:

Heb 7:4
11-05-2015, 06:41 AM
Ah, the saddo is back. Shouldn't you be creating a Watford account to embarrass yourself with for next season?

Malarkey
11-05-2015, 06:59 AM
Piss off you sad tosser.

Wibble Wobble
11-05-2015, 07:13 AM
Ambrose Is Pony:
Sets alarm for 6.30.
Posts some bollocks on the BBS at 6.33.

David of Kent
11-05-2015, 07:54 AM

Alan Pardew has had a very heated argument with Parrish regarding some transfer issues & is ready to walk. He won't start next season as Palace boss.

Looks like you lot are on the rocky road to relegation yet again. Make sure you pull up this thread at the start of the season. Tin pot club. :hi:

Should be making up gossip about the Championship now, not the Premier League

Jim Cannon
11-05-2015, 08:09 AM

Welcome back Londoner we have missed you:hi:

little dedders
11-05-2015, 08:17 AM

Your life is surely not worth living?!

grand aigle
11-05-2015, 08:25 AM

Ahhh Londoner you're back!!.still a.massive wanker though, will you ever learn?? So your first team (qphahah) are relegated, so they can play your second team (weeds) next season..whoyou gonna support then, or will you be called to work away that week?

Jim Cannon
11-05-2015, 08:34 AM
BTW guess you got a new hard drive?

ebyeeckeagle
11-05-2015, 09:04 AM
As if a manager is going to come in, save a team from relegation and then quit in pre season over transfers. Would never happen

Indeed. A ridiculous suggestion.

New LP
11-05-2015, 09:10 AM
How is Phallus these days?

Gathers54
11-05-2015, 09:24 AM
The same Pardew who pretty much told who to buy whilst at Newcastle with funds not always forthcoming?

Yeah give over with your shite. It's boring already.

Oh enjoy the Championship

Phil's Barber
11-05-2015, 11:59 AM

I don't think the voices in your head count as sources.

Big Gav
11-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Should create a comedy gold forum link for Londoners posts. Has any of his wise predictions ever come true?

Big Gav
11-05-2015, 12:07 PM

You can't count what your mother talks about in her sleep as a source

Jim Cannon
11-05-2015, 12:43 PM
Should create a comedy gold forum link for Londoners posts. Has any of his wise predictions ever come true?

Londoner's succesful predictions = zero

Golf Boy
11-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Well I'm worried.

Dorking .Eagle
11-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Worst case scenario we get another experienced manager in, big deal - Fat Sam is out of contract any day now.

fioreuk
11-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Don't shoot the messenger!

And waste a bullet... Easier and more satisfying to use shoe leather.

Gathers54
11-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Worst case scenario we get another experienced manager in, big deal - Fat Sam is out of contract any day now.

Yep, after the Pulis situation we can overcome it even if it was true.

Latvian
11-05-2015, 02:07 PM

I just pity you. Clearly you had to nosh-off your uncle when you were a toddler or something? Why else would you act like this? There are people you can talk to that can help, get well soon.

evvo111
11-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Your mirror isn't a source.

CharlieCPFC
11-05-2015, 02:34 PM

Irrespective of everything you said and Football related matters, you are clearly one sad c**t.

stumpy feelers
11-05-2015, 09:30 PM
The op is seriously strange. Please go away.

passion4palace
11-05-2015, 10:26 PM
My contact on the inside has confirmed this too, only my guy says it all kicked off when Parrish realised Pardew had put two sugars in his tea ... he only has one

Jordan555x
11-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Even if it happens to be true, its obviously purely bollocks but we'd only go and get another manager and stay up anyway.

It's becoming the Palace way :D

Joe85
12-05-2015, 03:10 AM
I'm led to believe Parish is a big Connect 4 player. After last seasons success, Parish invited Tony for a game in the board room to show him who's boss. Naturally, Tony went defensive. The game lasted about 4 hours before Parish had had enough, lost his cool and a scuffle broke out. Pulis walked the next day.

It's my understanding Pardew was invited to a game of Connect 4 in the Boardroom this weekend.

True story.

Cleon
12-05-2015, 04:51 AM
I've been browsing the QPR forum in the last day or so.

I'm honestly amazed by their ignorance of football finances. They are in cloud cuckoo land. If the fans are that deluded it's no wonder the club is in such a mess.

If Palace ever end up like QPR I'd be so depressed I think I'd consider emigrating.

Lawd Elpus
12-05-2015, 05:53 AM
Ambrose is Pony A.K.A the 'Incredible Bullshitting man moron'.

Is it worth pointing out that you supposedly follow the most under achieving team, as per your idiot chairman's profligate spending policy, pound for pound, player wages and transfers in Premier League history?

TWO RELEGATIONS in three years! About to be hit with a 60 Million fine for contravening FPP. Almost an entire squad of deadbeat, deadwood mercenaries.

And you have the audacity to tell us about our manager about to walk.

Except, unlike you goons over in West London, we don't have a history of panicking even if the manager does vanish overnight!

Keep the bullshit coming pal, it's always good to see a loser like you trying to talk the talk when your own club is clearly in meltdown!

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/167838/resized_qprlolfail-meme-generator-clutching-at-straws-7b031d.jpg

strolling bones
12-05-2015, 06:15 AM

I believe the one about it likely to dark at night was true.. The one about Gus Poyet becoming minister of sewage is still possible too .. Other than that he is emulating his teams performance as a sage, and will never make the premier league.. I blame the government , care in the community needs more funding and is clearly failing our infants.. :p

spt1978
12-05-2015, 07:11 AM
I like Londoners posts.

Adlerhorst
12-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Unless he has moved house, interweb supplier and mobile phone supplier, it isn't Londoner.

Niel Smillie
12-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Ambrose some good publicity here for your club.

https://youtu.be/FsqIt7yH8_s

I can't help but agree with his thoughts and the disgrace, the premiership money brings on our English game.

Drew Peacock
12-05-2015, 10:08 AM
This bloke is a bellend but his story wouldn't surprise me tbh

eaglejez
12-05-2015, 10:43 AM
Even if it happens to be true, its obviously purely bollocks but we'd only go and get another manager and stay up anyway.

It's becoming the Palace way :D

exactly - its been almost 6 months so its to be expected

Santos-er
12-05-2015, 10:43 AM

Regardless of whether there is an atom of truth in what you claim or not...

You're trying to wind us up that we might lose another manager... which didn't have much of an effect last time and, given the timing, is highly unlikely to cause the disruption it did last year, even if the events you claim occurred really happened.

Meanwhile, the pooperscoops have been relegated, face a 68m fine and possibly demotion to the Conference if your pathetic legal action goes horribly wrong? :D

Poor effort.

selhursthoover
12-05-2015, 10:47 AM
:S::S::S:

Gathers54
12-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Sad thing is the jealousy and envy is taking its toll on this loser, that he or she has to come on a Palace forum and try to wind us up and put a dampner on things, as if it makes a difference.

Even if the manager did walk we are still in the PL bringing in 100 million and playing the country's top teams whilst you mugs are on the verge of playing in the conference with no players and a new manager, who will probably walk.

You should be worrying about your own state of affairs

Chocky
13-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Ambrose Is Pony:
Sets alarm for 6.30.
Posts some bollocks on the BBS at 6.33.

Scrapes shite out of his arse at 6.34 and smears it on his Mum's minge before plating it.

Ambrose Is Pony
16-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Hi guys.

Just had an update. Meeting planned for yesterday was cancelled. Still a very frosty atmosphere is what I'm hearing!!

Jim Cannon
16-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Hi guys.

Just had an update. Meeting planned for yesterday was cancelled. Still a very frosty atmosphere is what I'm hearing!!

Do feck off you silly boy

Penstone Eagle
16-05-2015, 08:32 AM
You were almost funny, once !

Give it up, banter is one thing, but you really are boring.

grand aigle
16-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Hi guys.

Piss off you retard!

spike
16-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Was this meeting scheduled before or after Pardew's press conference where he was full of the joys of spring due to 2 of our 1st team signing new contracts?

(or was that on Thursday?)

Murk E
16-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi guys.

LOL

poor but amusing trolling.

Penstone Eagle
16-05-2015, 09:12 AM
LOL

no he isn't

Norvun Mankey
16-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Looks like he had a lie-in

tomlig
16-05-2015, 10:01 AM
LOL

I'm really not sure it even registers on the troll richter scale, makes trolls look bad

Big Gav
16-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Lets be honest the sad twat hasn't got much going for him especially in football terms has he :)

danpalace07
16-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Please throw yourself in the nearest river/tub of acid. Cheers.

Arron
16-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Hi guys.

I'm surprised you could be arsed taking the time out from f*cking your sister to come on here and post that shit.

croydonexile
16-05-2015, 11:55 AM

Due to the wonders of modern technology, we have tracked down where you live.
http://i62.tinypic.com/s4x6s0.jpg

Gathers54
16-05-2015, 01:16 PM
I would say its about time you got a life and a girlfriend but then i see a photo of you and realised id be wasting my time.

http://www.peterrobinson.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/fat-kid.jpg

Gooders
16-05-2015, 06:33 PM
:hi:

Gathers54
16-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Pardew didn't seem himself today, must be because things are so frosty behind the scenes. It's not like he orchastrated his first ever win at Anfield.

Soarin' Eagles
16-05-2015, 08:44 PM
What a muppet.

Ambrose Is Pony
17-05-2015, 05:30 AM
Call it trolling or superb inside info. If you choose not to believe me, so be it. I can assure you Pardew is seething & is going through the motions out of respect for the fans before formally resigning. That's what I'm told!! Top source.

Cleon
17-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Call it trolling or superb inside info. If you choose not to believe me, so be it. I can assure you Pardew is seething & is going through the motions out of respect for the fans before formally resigning. That's what I'm told!! Top source.

Or I could simply call you a ****.

lewisuk
17-05-2015, 12:12 PM

what odds did you take from the bookies then on Pardew not being in charge at the start of next season? .. if my source was a top source like you claim i would put my house on it

feel free to show us a copy of your betting slip!!!!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-05-2015, 12:14 PM

I've heard some of those non-league grounds are quite nice, enjoy them eh? ::hi:

spt1978
17-05-2015, 12:17 PM

QPR to be hit with a transfer embargo and lots of players leaving in the summer, heading for league 1.

Top source.

JAS78
17-05-2015, 12:36 PM
FFS mods get rid.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
18-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Haha what a crap troll. He's probably not even a QPR fan - it stinks of Seaweed wherever this one goes.

With QPR down and out he will probably come back as a Watford 'fan' next season.

Still... one of the highlights this season was seeing the QPR fans disappear for half time at Selhurst Park 3 - nil down and being completely played off the park, then, surprise surprise, a whole bunch of their 'loyal supporters' didn't bother coming back out for the second half - and those that did sat quietly like the lovely little darlings that they are :)

croydonexile
18-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Please refer to today's Times newspaper which has a full page interview with Pardew. Funnily enough he seems very happy at the club and is looking forward to building on a very positive start.

Adlerhorst
18-05-2015, 12:36 PM
FFS mods get rid.If he was intentionally trying to wind up Palace fans on the rest of the site, sure. But the away fans end is a little different

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10822

little dedders
18-05-2015, 12:52 PM

Hah - the gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy league 1 - at least you'll have a nice shiny new stadium to host Millwall in front of a 9,000 strong crowd.

orp pisshead1
19-05-2015, 03:50 AM
Please refer to today's Times newspaper which has a full page interview with Pardew. Funnily enough he seems very happy at the club and is looking forward to building on a very positive start.

Any chance of posting the link? Cheers :p.

SilentAssassin
19-05-2015, 04:14 AM
Hah - the gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy league 1 - at least you'll have a nice shiny new stadium to host Millwall in front of a 9,000 strong crowd.

They'll be lucky to get that at their ticket prices...

stumpy feelers
19-05-2015, 08:22 PM

I call it a sad little wanker trolling. Piss off loser

spt1978
19-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Ramsey hahahahahaha

Payney
20-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Ramsey hahahahahaha

3 year deal :D

Gathers54
20-05-2015, 04:21 PM
I like Ramsey, seems a decent bloke. Looks as though they have finally learnt about how to run a football club, better late than never i guess. Although, it might be too late is they lose their legal case