PDA

View Full Version : Brighton finally get to the Premier League 2015-16

Pages : [1] 2 3

eaglejez
17-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Well, we knew it would happen one day so it's almost here. Thought I'd start the thread so we can discuss how this will impact us. I just hope we stay up so we can play at least one match derby match in the Premier League.

Brighton fan lurkers. How do you think your club will push on now ? I'm guessing the first thing will be to extend the stadium to at least 40k ? Any thoughts on potential purchases ?

Penstone Eagle
17-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Well, we knew it would happen one day so it's almost here. Thought I'd start the thread so we can discuss how this will impact us. I just hope we stay up so we can play at least one match derby match in the Premier League.

Brighton fan lurkers. How do you think your club will push on now ? I'm guessing the first thing will be to extend the stadium to at least 40k ? Any thoughts on potential purchases ?

more clackers ?

Inspector Blake
17-08-2015, 11:48 AM
Eaglejez believes he just came up with a great idea. Making it look like everyone expects Brighton to get promoted, so that people could laugh if they start losing games.

Unfortunately for you, I found this topic:
"Official countdown to Brighton relegation"

Will be happy to lift that topic up as well during the season :)

Jim Cannon
17-08-2015, 12:24 PM
they won't need to change much as they already have a better team than us. First season, top 8

old git
17-08-2015, 12:35 PM
25 new players.

grand aigle
17-08-2015, 12:37 PM

Bit slow jez...already a post on nsc suggesting the capacity will need to be increased to 40000! They have already been promoted haven't they?

eaglejez
17-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Bit slow jez...already a post on nsc suggesting the capacity will need to be increased to 40000! They have already been promoted haven't they?

Will 40k be enough given the ST waiting list

Jim Cannon
17-08-2015, 01:42 PM
25 new players.

I think you mean 25 players have talks with them, tease them a bit and have their fans on tenterhooks (for us read Darren Bent, amongst others) only to sign for someone else. Brighton fans will be claiming to be bigger than half of the league and not understanding why nobody will sign.

Penstone Eagle
17-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Will 40k be enough given the ST waiting list

apparently people are still queuing at withdean to get in, haven't reakised yet that the club have moved out of town

danpalace07
17-08-2015, 02:55 PM
they won't need to change much as they already have a better team than us. First season, top 8

Seems like a bit of a conservative prediction. Top 4. surely?

thereichstuff
17-08-2015, 03:19 PM
Eaglejez believes he just came up with a great idea. Making it look like everyone expects Brighton to get promoted, so that people could laugh if they start losing games.

That's if you stick around , 3 posts since March ? Have you gone all giddy all of a sudden :)

eaglejez
18-08-2015, 11:47 AM

For a Chelsea/manure/Arse fan you cotton on quick

Eagleinsussex
18-08-2015, 12:04 PM

Remember this one Londoner ?

"The official countdown to Crystal Palace's relegation thread 2014/2015"

You did promise to keep us updated, what happened ?

vegas78
18-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Will they still keep the new quiet seat section?

grand aigle
18-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Eaglejez believes he just came up with a great idea. Making it look like everyone expects Brighton to get promoted, so that people could laugh WHEN they start losing games.

Edited for you Londoner

Dorking .Eagle
18-08-2015, 08:09 PM
Half and half scarf makers will be working overtime when this happens.

New LP
18-08-2015, 08:36 PM
I'm sure their fans will all be telling us about their 'Champions League ready' stadium and training facilities.

dweedman
18-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Will they still keep the new quiet seat section?

You mean the amex?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Always nice to see an ex-Palace player notch against the Tarquins

momoko1234
28-08-2015, 04:46 AM
:lux::lux::lux::lux

old git
31-08-2015, 11:18 AM
It couldn't happen ,could it ?
If they ever do make it they will be well placed to give it a go. The stadium is ready ,fans are quiet, only the players will need replacing.

elgin eagle
31-08-2015, 12:40 PM
After narrowly missing out on getting out of the championship last season, carling cup aside, they have certainly started better this time. Will be interesting to see whether the shortarse benefactor is able to resist the multi-million pound bids for Dunk tomorrow or whether they plan to throw the kitchen sink at it again before slowly drifting back into mid table snoozyness.

Supa Pard
31-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Hate to say it but I think they'll make the play-offs this season.
Hughton's a good manager. Which I also hate to say.

They'll choke though. Always do.

Seaside Eagle
31-08-2015, 03:31 PM
They've started really well. Could it be their year?

Their squad is proper shite though. With the exception of Kayal and maybe Dunk they'll need an entirely new team if they wanted to stay up.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
31-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Long old slog The Championship

thereichstuff
31-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Oh ffs , look at you lot . It's the weeds THE WEEDS , they choak and the bigger they build themselves up the bigger the fall .

Supa Pard
31-08-2015, 03:45 PM
I did say they'll choke.
I still think they will be there or therabouts though.
The choking cnuts.

CharlieCPFC
31-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Brighton always find a way to fvck things up.

I wouldn't worry too much, the Championship is extremely difficult this season and some of the sides in that division haven't even kicked out of second gear yet.

Malarkey
31-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Brighton relegated, Rotherham promoted...

EagleSE24
15-09-2015, 09:10 PM
5 pts clear at the top. I don't like this.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
15-09-2015, 09:21 PM
5 pts clear at the top. I don't like this.

Still early days

danpalace07
15-09-2015, 09:23 PM
could it actually happen...

SJ'sLoveMonkey
15-09-2015, 09:35 PM
could it actually happen...

It's September

Banger
15-09-2015, 09:55 PM
As much as I love the feeling of superiority I am backing them for promotion this season. Would be great to play them again. Will they be able to keep it up? No ******* chance.

evvo111
15-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Flying up towards the sun but could only just beat the team bottom of the table. Is the wax starting to melt on their feathers.

rhiannapaul
16-09-2015, 10:14 AM
It's annoying they keep winning ..staduim wasn't full but you know it will fill if they go up

WorthingEagle
16-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Apart from last night all their games have been fairly even and could have gone either way - expecting their results to start levelling out soon. But now their confidence is high, and that can take you a long way....

simplex
16-09-2015, 11:04 AM
I just placed a wager on them for promotion this year so this should that should be the end of it.

edit: Technically next year

hdeagle
16-09-2015, 11:15 AM
39 games to go and teams have been 12 points clear at Xmas and still not got promoted.

Brighton are off to a good start but that is all it is a start as there is a long way to go from now until next May.

Deluded to think that because of this good start they are going up.

Lambethpalace
16-09-2015, 11:41 AM
I think that eventually, they might just not be good enough for top 2 if they don't strengthen a fair bit in January, expect 2 of Burnley, Boro, Derby or Hull to kick on once they get into gear. Who knows though, Hughton is a good manager and I expect them to be top 6 at the end of the season.

Sharkba1t
16-09-2015, 11:52 AM
I think that eventually, they might just not be good enough for top 2 if they don't strengthen a fair bit in January, expect 2 of Burnley, Boro, Derby or Hull to kick on once they get into gear. Who knows though, Hughton is a good manager and I expect them to be top 6 at the end of the season.

I agree - also, i think Cardiff and Forest will have good runs too. Expect Mr Freedman to do the business against the weeds, and clowntown come to think of it.

The Parish Wig
16-09-2015, 12:41 PM
I agree - also, i think Cardiff and Forest will have good runs too. Expect Mr Freedman to do the business against the weeds, and clowntown come to think of it.

First game of the season Brighton 1 Forest 0. Freedman did well.

thereichstuff
16-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Early days weed .

Sharkba1t
16-09-2015, 12:48 PM
First game of the season Brighton 1 Forest 0. Freedman did well.

Apart from that one....:sob:

Nth Kent Eagle
16-09-2015, 12:55 PM
If they go up and spend nothing on new players and don't increase wages for those already there then they would be debt free in about 3 years.

poopleplops
16-09-2015, 01:24 PM
It's like a piece of Daily Mail science fiction about the evils of Jeremy Corbyn in here. Albion are Premier League Ready you know. More than many clubs of dubious heritage will ever be! Many clubs are small time. Haha! When we were invented in 2009 I was one of the first to go and buy a half and half scarf for our first ever game against Arsenal in the semi-final of the FA Cup - we were seeded I believe for having the best corporate sloganeering team which we had bought in at great expense, and with loans from the Iron Bank, from Royal Mail under Adam Crozier. We won't have to pay them back because we have sent King Gus over to talk his way out of it and get us a dragon. We are looking forward to breeding the dragon with a stallion-sire-seagull and making a hybrid who will play in goal after Tony Bloom succeeds in altering the league rules due to his connections with the Rothschilds who will never be beaten even by the meanest of shots by once-promising players who went to Manchester Utd to have their confidence destroyed. I'm looking forward to playing you next season when we get promoted and you get relegated - should be a tremendous Series! My favourite player is Theo Walcott because I think he is a nice well-spoken young man and my favourite all-time manager of football coaching and head transfer and media operations is Hagrid from Harry Potter. Up the goals!

sussexandproud
16-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Just a quick note to the Palace fans that put kind messages up on various social media and fund raising for the recent Shoreham Air disaster, where we lost an Albion employee and a fan who was involved in the REMF. Saturday was probably the most emotional day I have ever had a football match, the tribute the club produced was both professional and moving and had to admit to crying my eyes out, as I also had some connections with Worthing United, the team the guys played for.

Just had a quick read of some of the comments on how we are doing and can honestly say, we are doing ok, but as some of you have quoted, very early days, think my only prediction is that we will not go down. Maybe a good season ahead as the squad is better than the season when we nearly went up, but lost to some northern team in the playoffs semi?.

We may not have the best team, or as you lot jest 'not Premiership ready', but I can assure you that we have the best community club in the country, proved by the events of the past few weeks.

Best of luck to you guys, hear you are doing ok. I will bugger off again and only post on matters relating to the good rivalry we have which can be very productive between 2 sets of fans that just support their team with good passion.

Yours in Sport

PalaceForever
16-09-2015, 02:55 PM
I'm glad the memorial went well. That sense of togetherness and community can really bond a club and I think it can translate to results on the pitch.

Hughton seems to have you very well organised, if you can keep the momentum going perhaps our rivalry will be renewed on the pitch again next season.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
16-09-2015, 03:02 PM
It's like a piece of Daily Mail science fiction about the evils of Jeremy Corbyn in here. Albion are Premier League Ready you know. More than many clubs of dubious heritage will ever be! Many clubs are small time. Haha! When we were invented in 2009 I was one of the first to go and buy a half and half scarf for our first ever game against Arsenal in the semi-final of the FA Cup - we were seeded I believe for having the best corporate sloganeering team which we had bought in at great expense, and with loans from the Iron Bank, from Royal Mail under Adam Crozier. We won't have to pay them back because we have sent King Gus over to talk his way out of it and get us a dragon. We are looking forward to breeding the dragon with a stallion-sire-seagull and making a hybrid who will play in goal after Tony Bloom succeeds in altering the league rules due to his connections with the Rothschilds who will never be beaten even by the meanest of shots by once-promising players who went to Manchester Utd to have their confidence destroyed. I'm looking forward to playing you next season when we get promoted and you get relegated - should be a tremendous Series! My favourite player is Theo Walcott because I think he is a nice well-spoken young man and my favourite all-time manager of football coaching and head transfer and media operations is Hagrid from Harry Potter. Up the goals!
There is no need to fabricate stories in order to make us laugh at Brighton

sussexandproud
16-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Yes, it can, not sure in a very 'sad' way these incidents can bring fans/players and club a lot closer and some players like Stockdale went to see the Parents and have made personal actions that make the football community so proud.

poopleplops
16-09-2015, 03:57 PM
There is no need to fabricate stories in order to make us laugh at Brighton

If that tickled you at all, you were laughing WITH Brighton - at which you will of course need to be ashamed. I'll fetch the butter and a bucket of soapy frogs with which you can do penance :)

Vince Hilaire's Afro
16-09-2015, 05:50 PM
If that tickled you at all, you were laughing WITH Brighton - at which you will of course need to be ashamed. I'll fetch the butter and a bucket of soapy frogs with which you can do penance :)

The day CPFC are humiliated at home in the biggest game of our season and spend years kicking around impotently in the Championship whilst haemorrhaging money week to week as a result, we will perhaps be laughing with Brighton.

Right now, and for years, we are definitely laughing at Brighton.

evvo111
19-09-2015, 04:00 PM
0-0 draw against 10 men and have penalty saved. Is it beginning?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_klxPN8Bn7So/S1VBCp-_EUI/AAAAAAAAAL4/7_mbqM2b-3g/s320/icarus+2-1.jpg

thereichstuff
19-09-2015, 05:22 PM
2points dropped . They should be beating teams like these :)

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
19-09-2015, 06:23 PM
It's Win Win for us... they honk their ring and drop into the playoffs at the last minute and then fail to win it = laughs... or they boss it and go up = easy points for us x 2

evvo111
26-09-2015, 04:18 PM
2-0 up. End up 2-2 and a player sent off:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/darsvet2/feather_falling-1.gif

wigman
26-09-2015, 05:25 PM
2-0 up. End up 2-2 and a player sent off:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/darsvet2/feather_falling-1.gif

Good away point and 4 points clear.
Not too shabby. :p

grand aigle
26-09-2015, 06:19 PM

Until Boro win, then only 1 point.....but well done so far......you will choke later though...looking forwards to it!

Supa Pard
26-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Back to back draws.
Choking wankers.

Penstone Eagle
26-09-2015, 06:35 PM

threw away a 2 goal lead, sloppy.

Breaking rocks
26-09-2015, 06:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WmU8nXz.jpg

Jim Cannon
26-09-2015, 06:42 PM

You got to be winning these games if you want to get promoted you know

wigman
26-09-2015, 06:46 PM
You got to be winning these games if you want to get promoted you know

Top of the league, 4 points clear and unbeaten. :p
It won't last, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Jim Cannon
26-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Top of the league, 4 points clear and unbeaten. :p
It won't last, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I know:D

vegas78
26-09-2015, 07:45 PM
I feel they will actually do it this year. The air of arrogance has seemed to have lifted a bit and TBF the manager is a class act.
As sick as it would make me to see them here, my good god those games in the prem would be AMAZING!

Martinsleftpeg
27-09-2015, 07:46 PM
I feel they will actually do it this year. The air of arrogance has seemed to have lifted a bit and TBF the manager is a class act.

As sick as it would make me to see them here, my good god those games in the prem would be AMAZING!

Seconded!

burgess hill 84
27-09-2015, 07:52 PM
There **** it up, there squads not big enough. Watch Derby.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-09-2015, 07:53 PM
There **** it up, there squads not big enough. Watch Derby.

Boro are looking strong too

elgin eagle
27-09-2015, 07:56 PM

Hughton will be back at Newcastle soon ;)

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen
27-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Poyet was good, and then he scarpered off to a proper club.

Maybe denis wyse will be the next brighton manager ?

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
27-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Are they finally bouncing back? Boy did we take the wind out of their sails by ****in up their promotion, and with poo-gate seeming to take all the feel good factor out of them. Perfect timing from us and of course with our histories it had to be us that knocked them back so badly... And with FFS Murray delivering the killer blow. You could never have made it up.

Inevitably they will beat us to stop us going into Europe then relegate us the next season :D

Latvian
28-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Nope. They are shit. When they come up against the better sides in the Champ, things will return to normal.

elgin eagle
28-09-2015, 06:27 AM
Nope. They are shit. When they come up against the better sides in the Champ, things will return to normal.

And if not, we'll just buy their best players in January and loan them out to their championship rivals :)

Still a good start considering how incredibly shit they were for most of last season. The fixture computer has been very kind to them though.

Penstone Eagle
28-09-2015, 06:32 AM
And if not, we'll just buy their best players in January and loan them out to their championship rivals :)

Still a good start considering how incredibly shit they were for most of last season. The fixture computer has been very kind to them though.

Certainly helped them at the start, their run in from April is potentially very difficult.

SeanPalace84
28-09-2015, 06:43 AM
There's God knows how many times 6 points behind them. They may make play offs but will **** it up.

elgin eagle
28-09-2015, 06:44 AM
Certainly helped them at the start, their run in from April is potentially very difficult.

Good.

Penstone Eagle
28-09-2015, 06:58 AM
There's God knows how many times 6 points behind them. They may make play offs but will **** it up.

How I see it too, plenty of teams just starting to improve, I doubt Brighton can improve really.

ebyeeckeagle
28-09-2015, 08:10 AM
Bobby Zamora. That's all we need to know.

CharlieCPFC
28-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Agree above their squad ain't big enough. They'll need a huge element of luck, i think they'll blow it myself.

It's a win/draw really. If they blow it more comedy gold for us, but if they do manage to grow a pair of bollocks and get promoted it wouldn't be too sad as it would be some occasion. Especially with a good core of our side still here and Pardew as manager to know exactly what these games are about.

FraserH
28-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Let them enjoy this spell. It will be even funnier when they fall away at the end ofthe season and miss out on the playoffs.

grand aigle
28-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Bobby Zamora. That's all we need to know.

Good old WorkingClassPride on NSC is questioning the wisdom of buying Zamora after just a handful of minutes played by the legend that is Bobby!!! Seems like Zamora was subbed at weekend because he was tired......well he is 34 ! Funny thing is a lot of weeds expected Zamora to be the same as he was when he played for them before! Deluded people

Phil's Barber
28-09-2015, 09:56 AM
Funny thing is a lot of weeds expected Zamora to be the same as he was when he played for them before! Deluded people

To be fair, he was shit then and he's shit now.

Penstone Eagle
28-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Good old WorkingClassPride on NSC is questioning the wisdom of buying Zamora after just a handful of minutes played by the legend that is Bobby!!! Seems like Zamora was subbed at weekend because he was tired......well he is 34 ! Funny thing is a lot of weeds expected Zamora to be the same as he was when he played for them before! Deluded people

20,000 of them never saw him play before.

RUSSELL
28-09-2015, 10:34 AM

**** those locked gates!!

eaglejez
28-09-2015, 10:34 AM

:D

evvo111
02-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Someone loves them http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/oct/02/brighton-chris-hughton-championship-cardiff-city#comment-60642042

Cleon
02-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Someone loves them http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/oct/02/brighton-chris-hughton-championship-cardiff-city#comment-60642042

The comment in the section below that article from the BHA fan about how the FA must be as corrupt as FIFA because they haven't overturned a red card is hilarious. Typical Tarquin.

Ash
02-10-2015, 04:48 PM
The comment in the section below that article from the BHA fan about how the FA must be as corrupt as FIFA because they haven't overturned a red card is hilarious. Typical Tarquin.

A Simeonism.

Golf Boy
02-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Who is John evans on here?

anti-addick
02-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Kneejerk article. They won't go up, they will fall away probably before Xmas but hopefully March.

little dedders
02-10-2015, 08:47 PM
since when was the play off final in march?

Jim Cannon
02-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Let them enjoy this spell. It will be even funnier when they fall away at the end ofthe season and miss out on the playoffs.

Which is likely to be the ending

Jim Cannon
02-10-2015, 09:25 PM
since when was the play off final in march?

who said they would get as far as the final?:D

evvo111
03-10-2015, 03:59 PM
http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/86/86506-bigthumbnail.jpg

SeanPalace84
03-10-2015, 04:01 PM
So many teams 4 points behind them now. It begins

wigman
03-10-2015, 06:25 PM
So many teams 4 points behind them now. It begins

Still unbeaten and 4 points clear of 3rd place, that will do for me. :p

Breaking rocks
03-10-2015, 06:27 PM

3rd in the Premier League :D

SeanPalace84
03-10-2015, 06:47 PM

Credit to you but it won't last and you know that. A lot of teams just finding their feet now. :p

Penstone Eagle
03-10-2015, 06:55 PM

over achieving

other teams getting stronger, you have peaked

Jim Cannon
03-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Congratulations. 15 Premier League points on the board, last 3 games shown live in 212 countries and 3rd in the league, but well done Brighton for piling on the pressure:D

SeanPalace84
03-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Congratulations. 15 Premier League points on the board, last 3 games shown live in 212 countries and 3rd in the league, but well done Brighton for piling on the pressure:D

:D but they have a state of the art stadium.and get 200,000 every game.

They even have crackers! :lux:

Supa Pard
03-10-2015, 07:29 PM

So you're still fighting for promotion to the elite league of English football then?

How 2013!

Bipe
03-10-2015, 07:51 PM
I kind of feel for them now.

It's a bit like one of those old Laurel and Hardy films when you've got the two of them frantically trying to outpace the oncoming locomotive on one of those little self-pump hydraulic open carriage jobbies.

poopleplops
03-10-2015, 07:52 PM
They don't give up fair's fair easy round here do they

SJ'sLoveMonkey
03-10-2015, 08:12 PM

Neither do you, you boring gimp

SeanPalace84
03-10-2015, 09:07 PM

Honest question, what are you doing on your (much superior) rivals forum? Very odd.

vegas78
03-10-2015, 09:23 PM

TBF you have stuck on here threw thick and thin!!

Great start, but do you really think you will do it?

poopleplops
03-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Neither do you, you boring gimp

Nah c'mon I've only been playing silly-buggers up to now. Fair's fair - Palace are flying high. Good on you.

Honest question, what are you doing on your (much superior) rivals forum? Very odd.

You've got an Away forum... an' it's a larf, innit? Good banter for the most part. Don't worry I'll disappear if Albion start to slip.. It's that dizzy feeling of altitude that means I can cope with the links to certain results and certain youtube videos that I manage to naively press as if I'm going to be directed somewhere good :p

Breaking rocks
03-10-2015, 09:47 PM

It's a win win for me.

You get promoted - we get to help relegate you.

You don't get promoted...:D

SeanPalace84
03-10-2015, 09:48 PM
You've got an Away forum... an' it's a larf, innit? Good banter for the most part. Don't worry I'll disappear if Albion start to slip.. It's that dizzy feeling of altitude that means I can cope with the links to certain results and certain youtube videos that I manage to naively press as if I'm going to be directed somewhere good :p

Fair play :p like the honesty. IF you are one of the very few half decent Brighton fans then stay and take part in the banter.

Also it's not an 'if' you slip either :lux:

thereichstuff
03-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Fair play :p like the honesty. IF you are one of the very few half decent Brighton fans then stay and take part in the banter.

Also it's not an 'if' you slip either :lux:

The very few ? He is a few !

wigman
04-10-2015, 02:14 PM
TBF you have stuck on here threw thick and thin!!

Great start, but do you really think you will do it?

I am enjoying while it lasts, I think we have an outside chance of a play off spot.:p

Penstone Eagle
04-10-2015, 02:29 PM
I am enjoying while it lasts, I think we have an outside chance of a play off spot.:p

you'd only mess it up again :D

Biscuitmen
04-10-2015, 02:30 PM
We're slowly catching up...

;)

Penstone Eagle
04-10-2015, 02:39 PM

;)

you also would only mess it up :D

thereichstuff
04-10-2015, 02:44 PM

;)

Well hurry up then . Mind you the weeds are wobbling already , they don't handle pressure situations very well :)

Biscuitmen
04-10-2015, 02:47 PM
you also would only mess it up :D

Probably!

:clown:

wigman
04-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Well hurry up then . Mind you the weeds are wobbling already , they don't handle pressure situations very well :)

We've been top since the 1st day of the season, we are hardly wobbling at the moment.

grand aigle
04-10-2015, 03:12 PM
We've been top since the 1st day of the season, we are hardly wobbling at the moment.

You just keep on dreaming wiggy.....it may happen but I doubt it, you ain't ever going up to the Premier!!

thereichstuff
04-10-2015, 03:23 PM

4 dropped points from 2 bankers , it's a wobble alright :p

vegas78
04-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Im a bit pissed off. Ive always really liked Chris Houghton a fantastic manger that was treated like a dog at Newcastle, always honest and very respected.

The guy TBF to him has brought very well in the transfer market. If by some disgusting miracle he takes them up after the garbage they played last year then I would tip my hat to him.

old git
04-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Im a bit pissed off. Ive always really liked Chris Houghton a fantastic manger that was treated like a dog at Newcastle, always honest and very respected.

The guy TBF to him has brought very well in the transfer market. If by some disgusting miracle he takes them up after the garbage they played last year then I would tip my hat to him.

His brother was one of the good guys too.:angel:

Nth Kent Eagle
04-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Perhaps Brighton should delay their Christmas party until May because they always decline after Xmas. They use to say that about Charlton (remember them) too?

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
05-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Don't forget Millwall, top at Christmas...

wigman
05-10-2015, 06:45 PM
His brother was one of the good guys too.:angel:

Still remember that night, the dirty f***er. :veryangry

old git
05-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Still remember that night, the dirty f***er. :veryangry

Move on.His brother might get angry otherwise and leave.:D

wigman
06-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Move on.His brother might get angry otherwise and leave.:D

I doubt it,
one has morals, whereas the the other !

Supa Pard
06-10-2015, 06:49 PM
I doubt it,
one has morals, whereas the the other !

Yeah and that one without morals went on to manage Brighton.
Ffs!

Supa Pard
06-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Well you wouldn't have morals if you went on to manage those c*nts would you?

Well that's what I reckon anyways.

wigman
06-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Well you wouldn't have morals if you went on to manage those c*nts would you?

Well that's what I reckon anyways.

Stay off the drink on a school night is my advice.

Supa Pard
06-10-2015, 07:01 PM

OK then.

Supa Pard
06-10-2015, 07:03 PM

Oh hang on, this is a Palace forum!

What I meant to say was...if you don't like it then **** off.

wigman
06-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Oh hang on, this is a Palace forum!

What I meant to say was...if you don't like it then **** off.

GPD is for Palace talk, this is the AWE.
I'm here for the banter and not your bullsh*t.

Supa Pard
06-10-2015, 07:34 PM

No. What you're here for is the approval of Palace fans.
You will never get mine no matter how much you creep and crawl.
Well not unless you admit that Henry is better than Chris.
And always has been and always will be.

wigman
06-10-2015, 07:46 PM
No. What you're here for is the approval of Palace fans.
You will never get mine no matter how much you creep and crawl.
Well not unless you admit that Henry is better than Chris.
And always has been and always will be.

I rest my case after that quote,
Have a nice evening and go steady on the sauce.

Supa Pard
06-10-2015, 07:48 PM
I rest my case after that quote,
Have a nice evening and go steady on the sauce.

Yeah yeah yeah.

So Chris or Henry...who is it?

PhuketEagle
08-10-2015, 06:18 AM
What if?.....Brighton get promoted? That's 2 more 'Hitler reacts to Brighton's humiliating defeat by Crystal Palace' videos to be made.....no rest for the wicked!

SeanPalace84
08-10-2015, 07:28 AM

You have to admit it is a bit odd being on here even if it is the away end.

Just like the Palace ones that post on your forum.

Does not.make sense AT ALL.

pauldrulez
08-10-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm not particularly fussed either way.

If they come up, then it's 2 games of interest that will no doubt be bubble trips with PC Roberts in charge at Palace...

If they have yet another glorious failure, I think they'll fall apart again. If Bloom has anything left about him, he'd risk it all for an actual striker in January.

Selhurst Celtic
08-10-2015, 08:43 AM
I don't want them promoted. They don't deserve it. Cheating their way to the top, plus their recent JCL fanbase don't deserve immediate success either. If their fans fought for their ground I might be more supportive of a top flight fixture between us, but they didn't. They rolled over and let their bellies get tickled & the ground sold from under them so that the locals could have a Toys R Us.

I want them to implode.

Jim Cannon
08-10-2015, 08:56 AM
I want them to implode.

let's be honest, they usually do, way too early to get worried

Supa Pard
08-10-2015, 11:00 AM
I want them to implode.

Or explode.
Either is good.

SeanPalace84
08-10-2015, 11:00 AM
There are so many good teams behind them that I feel it's very unlikely they will go up in an automated place. Things could look very different come January.

RUSSELL
08-10-2015, 11:23 AM
I don't want them promoted. They don't deserve it. Cheating their way to the top, plus their recent JCL fanbase don't deserve immediate success either. If their fans fought for their ground I might be more supportive of a top flight fixture between us, but they didn't. They rolled over and let their bellies get tickled & the ground sold from under them so that the locals could have a Toys R Us.

I want them to implode.

This, this and this!!!

old git
08-10-2015, 02:02 PM
let's be honest, they usually do, way too early to get worried

i don't think anyone is worried. Brighton in the premier league would be a great boost for all clubs who traditionally occupy the lower leagues .

passion4palace
08-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Don't worry ... they're always one poop incident away from ruining it for themselves

wigman
17-10-2015, 04:48 PM

Bounced.

Maiden Eagle
17-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Bounced.

Oh, getting a bit lippy now.

A very, very long way to go, but I admit you are likely to finish higher up the table than last season !

eaglejez
17-10-2015, 05:01 PM
blimey. If they hadn't got their two last sec winners they'd be 5th !

wigman
17-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Oh, getting a bit lippy now.

A very, very long way to go, but I admit you are likely to finish higher up the table than last season !

Not lippy at all, I am just enjoying while it lasts.

wigman
17-10-2015, 05:10 PM
blimey. If they hadn't got their two last sec winners they'd be 5th !

The table doesn't lie. :D

thereichstuff
17-10-2015, 05:24 PM
The table doesn't lie. :D

It don't at the end of the season either wiggers . Long way to go but yeah make the most of it as we will later :)

evvo111
17-10-2015, 05:24 PM
A little bit of wax could be keeping the feathers on for another week.

wigman
17-10-2015, 05:37 PM
It don't at the end of the season either wiggers . Long way to go but yeah make the most of it as we will later :)

2 home games next week, hopefully we can keep the run going.

wigman
17-10-2015, 05:39 PM

If we can keep this run going, then maybe Londoner might come back.

thereichstuff
17-10-2015, 06:41 PM

Brilliant .

Pidster
17-10-2015, 08:04 PM

Do you think that the journeyman can score 89th minute winners every week? He'll be crook by Christmas.

Supa Pard
17-10-2015, 08:11 PM

Here's. 20 pence.
Ring someone up who gives a fukc.

SeanPalace84
17-10-2015, 08:29 PM

Thanks for that. Now go on to your own site and talk to people that MAY care. You do realise it's October? No? Oh :lux:

wigman
17-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Here's. 20 pence.
Ring someone up who gives a fukc.

On the sauce again are we ? :D

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Brighton are unstoppable. Nothing could possibly go wrong

Penstone Eagle
18-10-2015, 07:56 AM

Are they still doing the groupon deal for home games ?

Jim Cannon
18-10-2015, 07:59 AM

That would be very, very bad for you. As soon as he opens his mouth the wheels fall off:D

CharlieCPFC
18-10-2015, 08:03 AM
They're doing so good it's unbelievable.

Chris Hughton's doing a good job in all fairness, a shame as I like the bloke. Their is going to be a time though when they have that rough patch, then we'll see what they're made of. As we know too well, it's a long hard season in that league. Hopefully this might draw some of the weasels back on here who have gone hiding recently.

wigman
18-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Are they still doing the groupon deal for home games ?

I'm sure if we are, then you would be the first to tell everyone if we were. :D

Latvian
18-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Seems many have learned their lesson and not come on here to boast. Or do they realise that we are still light years ahead of them?

eaglejez
18-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Brighton are unstoppable. Nothing could possibly go wrong

yep - gonna be interesting next season (if we stay up)

Penstone Eagle
18-10-2015, 02:29 PM
I'm sure if we are, then again you would be the first to tell everyone if we were. :D

Well are they? Sounded like a good deal for the last game.

wigman
18-10-2015, 03:00 PM
Well are they? Sounded like a good deal for the last game.

They did a deal for the Cardiff game, there have been none other.

Supa Pard
18-10-2015, 08:46 PM
On the sauce again are we ? :D

You have to be to read the bollox you post.

Penstone Eagle
19-10-2015, 12:58 AM
They did a deal for the Cardiff game, there have been none other.

So it didn't work then :D

Sorry for the late reply, been throwing a few shapes in Ruta 66 in PDC in Lanzarote, met a weed fan even more deluded than you :D

old git
19-10-2015, 07:20 AM
So it didn't work then :D

Sorry for the late reply, been throwing a few shapes in Ruta 66 in PDC in Lanzarote, met a weed fan even more deluded than you :D

Good place that.:p

Penstone Eagle
19-10-2015, 07:37 AM
Good place that.:p

Very good, regular visitors.

Needed a boost after enduring nausiating hammers fans in "The Inn Place' run by a hammers fan, only place we could find that showed the game, they sang the bubbles song to us at the end :sob:

ExCroydon_CPFC
19-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Brighton being top and carrying on their good form is a win-win for Palace fans.

Personally I miss having a rival in the same league, so it would be good to get a tasty Palace V Brighton fixture in the Prem. But also, it would equally hilarious to see them all get so excited, but then heartbroken as their season ends in another failure.

Will definitely been keeping an eye on the championship this season...

Am Phibian
19-10-2015, 10:54 AM
I need shooting. I've got them in my season accumulator to win The Champ. Well them or Burnley. I also feel dirty.

Battle EAGLE
19-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Only met one undeluded Brighton fan in my life , as for them getting promoted na, couldn't think of anything worse I'd have to move.

wehatepalace
20-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Hopefully this might draw some of the weasels back on here who have gone hiding recently.

:hi:

Jim Cannon
20-10-2015, 05:05 PM
:hi:

not sure why you are back as you still have nothing to boast about:D

Shipp Ahoy!
20-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Problem is we aren't there to feck things up for them :p

wehatepalace
20-10-2015, 05:10 PM
not sure why you are back as you still have nothing to boast about:D

With gay pride over, England out of the Rugby, my first team arsenal almost certainly out of europe, my second team Chelsea imploding, thought I'd be a Brighton plastic for the day. Haven't you heard, we've as good as won the league already :D

Jim Cannon
20-10-2015, 05:13 PM
With gay pride over, England out of the Rugby, my first team arsenal almost certainly out of europe, my second team Chelsea imploding, thought I'd be a Brighton plastic for the day. Haven't you heard, we've as good as won the league already :D

Lol I had heard that actually. The only surprise is how come you didn't go up already, I mean in 2013 it was in the bag:D

thereichstuff

We've heard !

CharlieCPFC

:S:

Supa Pard
20-10-2015, 06:32 PM

Gay pride is over ?!?!?!?!?

mpfn
20-10-2015, 07:47 PM

It's actually called Pride nowadays.
Get with it ,yer old ponce :p

Vince Hilaire's Afro
20-10-2015, 07:49 PM
It's actually called Pride nowadays.
Get with it ,yer old ponce :p

Also called 'top of the league'

thereichstuff
20-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Any minute now :)

ForzaPalace
20-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Dreading this to be honest. Won't end well for us.

EagleSE24
20-10-2015, 08:53 PM
They're flying. Taking advantage of the weakest championship in years.

vegas78
20-10-2015, 08:55 PM
TBF, what a job he is doing for them. The games would be amazing but I do not want them to go up!

SeanPalace84
20-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Oh well **** em. 2 games to play per season!

Hate to say it but they probably won't mess up now. Wouldn't mind the rivalry if their fans weren't such weirdos.

eagles #1
20-10-2015, 09:02 PM
This is bad.

thereichstuff
20-10-2015, 09:06 PM
It's the weeds , don't forget this . They haven't played any of the big hitters yet so the longer this goes on the bigger the meltdown it will create . It will be fun and bans will be aplenty .

SeanPalace84
20-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Actually looking at their fixtures things could change by Christmas. Things can change in a couple of games

MAX
20-10-2015, 09:08 PM
I really don't want them getting their hands on all that cash.
I just want them as far below us as possible.

Jim Cannon
20-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Oh well **** em. 2 games to play per season!

Hate to say it but they probably won't mess up now. Wouldn't mind the rivalry if their fans weren't such weirdos.

Jesus 34 games to go. They managed to **** up when they were 1 game away from wembley:D

Maiden Eagle
21-10-2015, 04:44 PM
It's the weeds , don't forget this . They haven't played any of the big hitters yet so the longer this goes on the bigger the meltdown it will create . It will be fun and bans will be aplenty .

Don't think there are that many big hitters TBH - Derby ? Boro ? The sides relegated from the Prem aren't that strong, with QPR a shambles.

As another poster said, it is one of the weakest C'Ships for years and I've a horrible feeling they are going to make it:sob:

elgin eagle
21-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Jesus 34 games to go. They managed to **** up when they were 1 game away from wembley:D

Hopefully we'll have that Solly geezer off them in january as he seems to be the lynchpin.

pumaspalace
21-10-2015, 05:37 PM
They'll find a way of messing up, don't worry.

Ash
21-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Bring it on, let's have another 5-0 and yet another away win at that shithole.

Breaking rocks
21-10-2015, 06:10 PM
If they are top in January, we should buy their best players and immediately loan them out to whoever is 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th.

wigman
21-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Bring it on, let's have another 5-0 and yet another away win at that shithole.

You beat us 5-0 at a sh**hole,
the Amex is hardly that.:p

old git
21-10-2015, 06:27 PM

A shithole is where all the shit goes.
Therefore he is correct.

Breaking rocks
21-10-2015, 06:28 PM

The 5-0 was at the home of football, Selhurst Park, and I think the OP was being ironic re shit? :p

wigman
21-10-2015, 06:35 PM
A shithole is where all the shit goes.
Therefore he is correct.

You ought to tell your coach driver that. :p

Supa Pard
21-10-2015, 06:47 PM

And you couldn't go home.

NorthPalace23
21-10-2015, 07:23 PM
They are going up.

Guaranteed. Nothing can stop them now. Not even they can shoot themselves in the foot.....

wigman
21-10-2015, 07:30 PM
They are going up.

Guaranteed. Nothing can stop them now. Not even they can shoot themselves in the foot.....

Oh yes we can.

Supa Pard
21-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Oh yes we can.

All 6 fingers on each of your inbred Sussex hands crossed, eh?

Breaking rocks
21-10-2015, 07:49 PM
All 6 fingers on each of your inbred webbed Sussex fingers crossed, eh?

EFA

Supa Pard
21-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Hands.
I meant hands.

Breaking rocks
21-10-2015, 07:59 PM
All 6 webbed fingers on each of your inbred Sussex hands crossed, eh?

EFA

Jim Cannon
21-10-2015, 08:37 PM
You ought to tell your coach driver that. :p

Poor fella getting ill like that. Still at least he recovered enough to drive to Wembley:p

Eaglesfan1
21-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Let them come up

And Zaha can put them right back in their place once again :hi:

spt1978
21-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Have we ever played each other in the top league?

Jim Cannon
21-10-2015, 10:23 PM

Yes

Del Fenner
21-10-2015, 10:38 PM

Four times. Including Boxing Day at the Gallstone, two years running.

TomEagle
21-10-2015, 11:46 PM
They're certainly doing well, but other than Hull they haven't really played any of the 'top' teams in that division yet. I'm interested to see how they fair against the better teams in the division. They've had a pretty kind opening 10/12 fixtures.

windy
22-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Four times. Including Boxing Day at the Gallstone, two years running.

Fun times!

Nigelbrag
22-10-2015, 08:09 AM
There is a long long way to go before promotion is decided, but Brighton coming up would be good for Both clubs, all be it in recreating that rivalry and very special atmosphere and excitement generated when we would meet, even going back to 70's and 80's.
I have to say what has pleased me most in Brighton's emergence is the impact Houghton has had, for me a decent man and manager who has had a rough deal at previous clubs, but now getting the plaudits he deserves.

Phil's Barber
22-10-2015, 08:49 AM
There is a long long way to go before promotion is decided, but Brighton coming up would be good for Both clubs, all be it in recreating that rivalry and very special atmosphere and excitement generated when we would meet, even going back to 70's and 80's.
I have to say what has pleased me most in Brighton's emergence is the impact Houghton has had, for me a decent man and manager who has had a rough deal at previous clubs, but now getting the plaudits he deserves.

Won't be long before he is snapped up by a big club.

Jim Cannon
22-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Won't be long before he is snapped up by a big club.

I thought he was already at a massive club:D

But seriously, it depends what you mean by big club, I would expect Brendan Rodgers to be in the frame if the likes of Villa or maybe Newcastle want new managers in the near future

Phil's Barber
22-10-2015, 09:04 AM
the likes of Villa or maybe Newcastle want new managers in the near future

Would be a sideways move for CH from the Gullacticos.

Ash
22-10-2015, 09:17 AM

The amex represents all that's gone wrong with modern football stadia: out of town/middle of nowhere, indentikit design/soulless bowl.

It is a shithole. And one day you'll see that :)

Selhurst Celtic
22-10-2015, 09:47 AM
I can't agree with posters who would be happy with Brighton promoted.

It's similar to when they were trying to get a new ground (after their previous one was sold from underneath them without even a whimper of a fight). Loads of posters were hoping they'd get the planning etc and then what happened when they got it? They come pouring out of the woodwork giving it the larry about what a giant of football they are, and what a shithole Selhurst is.

It will be the same x10 if they got promoted, coupled with the oodles of foldy they'll get which would assist in digging them out of the Tony Bwwoooom excavated money pit they are currently thrashing around in.

Keep them down. Let their soulless wonky warehouse be an albatross around their neck as Bwwooom & the club hemorrhage cash as they chase their dream of being PL(R).

I get the argument that the point of having rivals is to play each other so you get the opportunity to rub each others noses in it, but can the play off semi final ever be topped? It's unlikely in my opinion. Singing Wembley songs at the clacker sporting hordes making a run for the train will live with me (and them, despite false protestations) forever.

The occasional cup fixture v Brighton is enough for me now. Fook 'em.

cantspell
22-10-2015, 10:21 AM
I am with Selhurst Celtic and if you read the linked article you'll see why.

I see Poyet hasn't quite used the phrase Premier League ready but says they are ready for the Premier League.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/gus-poyet-brighton-ready-premier-082249868.html

Play off defeat mentioned

Don't forget to expand on the comments - Arsenal fan commenti on there.

Payney
22-10-2015, 10:26 AM

It's similar to when they were trying to get a new ground (after their previous one was sold from underneath them without even a whimper of a fight). Loads of posters were hoping they'd get the planning etc and then what happened when they got it? They come pouring out of the woodwork giving it the larry about what a giant of football they are, and what a shithole Selhurst is.

It will be the same x10 if they got promoted, coupled with the oodles of foldy they'll get which would assist in digging them out of the Tony Bwwoooom excavated money pit they are currently thrashing around in.

Keep them down. Let their soulless wonky warehouse be an albatross around their neck as Bwwooom & the club hemorrhage cash as they chase their dream of being PL(R).

I get the argument that the point of having rivals is to play each other so you get the opportunity to rub each others noses in it, but can the play off semi final ever be topped? It's unlikely in my opinion. Singing Wembley songs at the clacker sporting hordes making a run for the train will live with me (and them, despite false protestations) forever.

Agree 100%, Well said SC.

Lets face it their vocal support is shite home and away, Plenty of teams like that already in the premiership. Brighton is not a footballing city so lets leave them to watch us flying high and The Penguin to continue counting the loses.

A new year meltdown please, Lets hope they come tumbling down with the Christmas decorations.

cpfc4evandeva
22-10-2015, 11:07 AM

I need to start giving rep to more people.

I hope they're relegated to League 1 asap. I want to play them again but maybe in a cup or several years time when were finally relegated. Not in the top league.

wehatepalace
22-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Let them come up

And Zaha can put them right back in their place once again :hi:

the headless chicken? he'd give Tom Daley a run for his money

Selhurst Celtic
22-10-2015, 11:12 AM
http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/resources/images/2448670.jpg?type=articleLandscape

Windsor_Eagle
22-10-2015, 11:14 AM
I'm hopeful that they'll all start getting carried away as usual before an almighty fall from grace. The meltdowns will be joyous and the Bloom loan edges nearer to a fall out of stratospheric proportions.

I don't wish administration on any club, but it'd be pretty funny seeing their holier than thou fans try to defend how their club is the hotbed of morality and ethics when they face liquidation over debts that dwarf those faced by similar sized clubs to themselves.

little al
22-10-2015, 11:18 AM

Post.

wehatepalace
22-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Selhurst represents all that's wrong with decrepit dump stadia: provincial backwater, teenage muppets singing german songs, goal music.

It is a shithole. And one day you'll see that :)

Ittttttttttt's a........... SHITHOLE

EFA

art malice
22-10-2015, 11:24 AM
http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/resources/images/2448670.jpg?type=articleLandscape

KG cannot believe the bedlam behind that goal

Selhurst Celtic
22-10-2015, 11:39 AM
KG cannot believe the bedlam behind that goal

Bolasie is wincing because he can see old git trying to wrap a St George's Cross flag around my head on the back row as we were bundling about celebrating.

We only found afterwards who each other was on the BBS.

CharlieCPFC
22-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Brighton could give it the large as much as they wanted, they will NEVER forget what happened on May the 13th 2013. I wouldn't want them anywhere near the premier league either, fvck em. The media obsession with that wanky club would be too cringeworthy. They have all the tools necessary for it, a small club who has risen, a modern soulless bowl with a support base who applaud the opposition and even sing opposition anthems.

For that reason alone, I'm out.

Maiden Eagle
22-10-2015, 01:39 PM

Oh yes it is !

A shiney soulless bowl, full of pretend Br*ghton supporters (sorry, customers)

The Japan - SA was a fantastic Rugby match, but the Shamex is much more suited to the mainly upper Middle class tarquins who follow that game.

Give me a proper Football ground with a proper atmosphere any day of the week.

Maiden Eagle
22-10-2015, 01:47 PM
EFA

And you are so, so jealous of us.

Just remember, your sad shower are trying to get into the Premier League for FIRST time, a League that more than half the 92 Clubs have played in, including the likes of mighty teams like Barnsley, Swindon, Oldham........

And you think Brighton are a big Club ???? LOL !:bash:

Ash
22-10-2015, 04:28 PM
EFA

To be fair, it's fun to see you all crawling out of the woodwork now you've had a few wins.

Payney
22-10-2015, 04:53 PM

Tony Daley? Tom Daley is the bloke who hangs around swimming pools down the south coast ;)

Prat.

stevek
22-10-2015, 04:55 PM

If he's headless, what did he score that goal with?

art malice
22-10-2015, 05:34 PM
If he's headless, what did he score that goal with?

:lux:

It's in!

I still remember the Wembley chants from them after the first leg. They'll do well not to get too far ahead of themselves again.

Jim Cannon
22-10-2015, 06:04 PM
:lux:

It's in!

I still remember the Wembley chants from them after the first leg. They'll do well not to get too far ahead of themselves again.

Jesus they will never learn that

eaglejez
22-10-2015, 06:10 PM
EFA

Blimey. Welcome back. What's happened lately :)

wigman
22-10-2015, 06:44 PM
Oh yes it is !

A shiney soulless bowl, full of pretend Br*ghton supporters (sorry, customers)

The Japan - SA was a fantastic Rugby match, but the Shamex is much more suited to the mainly upper Middle class tarquins who follow that game.

Give me a proper Football ground with a proper atmosphere any day of the week.

Do you want me to bounce your quote about your ground from 4 years back ?
You were sat in the main stand on a night when it was raining,
You were getting a soaking as the guttering was leaking right onto your head.
You were not complimentary about your ground then. :D

old git
22-10-2015, 07:14 PM

Proper football.

Maiden Eagle
22-10-2015, 07:25 PM

You rechecked a quote I made 4 years ago, how sad !!:clown:

wigman
22-10-2015, 07:31 PM
You rechecked a quote I made 4 years ago, how sad !!:clown:

I was just reminding you how you have changed your mind over the years. :p

wigman
22-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Proper football.

Was just quoting a fact from one of your mates. :p

Still you will never know about getting wet as your seat is on the back row of the Holmesdale. :p

Maiden Eagle
22-10-2015, 07:35 PM
I was just reminding you how you have changed your mind over the years. :p

The atmosphere despite the probable lesser sized crowd, would still have been better than your place:p