PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Darts live from Sydney, Aus.

Dorking .Eagle
20-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Anyone watching this on ITV4?

The announcer has such a sore throat, every time he announces a 180 it sounds like his lungs are about to jump out of his throat!!!

RobCPFC1982
20-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Anyone watching this on ITV4?

The announcer has such a sore throat, every time he announces a 180 it sounds like his lungs are about to jump out of his throat!!!

Thanks for letting me know it's on, didn't realise, rep sent. :p

RobCPFC1982
20-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Yeah that's Legendary scorer Russ Bray. Pretty sure the brilliant,distinguished voice is down to smoking plenty of cigarettes.

KYLIE MINEAGLE
21-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Absolute disgrace of a tournament. There were blokes drinking water during the game.At the end they interviewed the winner of a game and he said , wait for it, he had two not one but two meditation sessions to help him prepare. All I can say is that Jocky Wilson and Eric Bristow would be revolving in their graves at this. hat is of course if they were dead.

Rock
21-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Absolute disgrace of a tournament. There were blokes drinking water during the game.At the end they interviewed the winner of a game and he said , wait for it, he had two not one but two meditation sessions to help him prepare. All I can say is that Jocky Wilson and Eric Bristow would be revolving in their graves at this. hat is of course if they were dead.

Jocky Wilson is dead.

BERT'S HEAD
21-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Jocky Wilson is dead.

Reet Petite lives on though.