PDA

View Full Version : Palace v Chavton.

Pages : [1] 2

Supa Pard
31-08-2015, 05:09 PM
The League Cup tie is approaching.

Being brought up in the Palace supporting era I was, Millwall and The Scum have always taken precedence in the hatred stakes.
However, this cup tie throws up more (fairly local) hatred.
Me and my son were there for the last game of the season in 2005 when them scum celebrated like they'd won the prem, fa and league cups, Champions League and Croydon Sunday League titles all rolled into one.
I can't wait for us to shove this straight back down their clown throats.
Especially after this....

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/68869/crystal-palace-away-wed-23rd-sept-initial-2-900

Comments please.

Jim Cannon
31-08-2015, 05:29 PM
http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/68869/crystal-palace-away-wed-23rd-sept-initial-2-900

Comments please.

Judging by that board most of them only know how to write about 3 words in a row, and a few of them can spell them.

Apart from that, shitty club who are crying out for a rival, but can't find one

Supa Pard
31-08-2015, 05:34 PM
I thought Matt Himself acquitted himself very well on that thread.

stumpy feelers
31-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Embarrassing muppets. Don't worry we'll beat them convincingly.

Supa Pard
31-08-2015, 06:09 PM
I don't like that kinda confidence talk.

Always ends in heartache.

old git
31-08-2015, 06:28 PM
Bless them.They are getting all excited about playing a bigger club.
The clowns and the Tarquins were made for each other.

Penstone Eagle
31-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Embarrassing muppets. Don't worry we'll beat them convincingly.

not playing the way we did against Shrewsbury we won't.

LONDONMAN
31-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Been watching Palace home and away since 1974 and Charlton rate very low on teams we have played regularly since then and I believe not many games since.

The situation that caused friction happened in 1985 when their then owner decided he wanted to portion off part of their ground for property development and it meant they had to look for a ground to play at whilst they took six years to finally sort their internal politics out and return.

It's laughable how they call Selhurst a shithole, when they had a tiny stand behind one goal and two terraces that looked like they were not touched since 1955 for development, but apparently that has been erased from their history.

You need to look at Millwall as our natural local rivals, as we have played them far more times and the games with Brighton go into far more depth, even though that rivalry grew up decades after the Millwall one.

These people are mainly idiots, as you can see from their pathetic forum.

CharlieCPFC
31-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Like I said in the other thread, this is a club that takes over 9 coaches to a club just under 5 miles away. They are honestly beyond embarrassing.

Found out from a bloke at work today they run buses from all over the south as well as just Kent too. £4.50 for an adult and child return shuttle bus from Pease Pottage in Crawley to the Valley return.

So gutted I'm away, but I'd probably be looking at changing my dates if it was Millwall or Brighton. Charlton however, can just fvck off.

Nth Kent Eagle
31-08-2015, 07:41 PM
They really are getting themselves into a lather over this. Their cup final.

SeanPalace84
31-08-2015, 09:47 PM
They really are getting themselves into a lather over this. Their cup final.

Bless them, it really is.

BeaverWilly
01-09-2015, 03:06 AM
Pathetic bunch aren't they. They seem most upset that we are in situated in South London.

Expect more broken seats and car wing mirrors but not much more than that from these clowns.

ghettoeagleSE
01-09-2015, 08:09 AM
They a joke of South East London (not situated to be considered south London). Muppets who try to act like Millwall which is beyond embarrassing! I swear 99.9 of their fans don't even come from London these days but slate our support for being "posh Surrey boys"! Got a colleague at work who is a clown. I quote "I couldn't give a shit about the game" I laughed with my Arsenal colleague when I told him this and stated that he'd probably got the champagne out in celebration just like how did 10 years when we went down. Clown!!

Latvian
01-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Any chance of the HF creating a huge "Enjoying the Championship, tossers?" banner for this one?

CPFC since 1989
05-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Charlton Pathetic - need I say more

CPFC since 1989
05-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Charlton Pathetic - need I say more

Ok, :clown: Clowntown Pathetics :clown:

pauldrulez
05-09-2015, 08:45 PM
May I yet again suggest that the first 5 minutes of the game should be the entire stadium pointing and laughing at the away end.

matt_himself
07-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I thought Matt Himself acquitted himself very well on that thread.

Thank you. I have been going on there for years and saying something like 'Do you still sing 'Number One in South London'' or ask them 'how is the Charlton model doing' and they then launch into 10 pages of Danny Dyer wannabe type 'abuse'.

I urge others to join in on the run up to the game. It's fun.

Young Trolley
07-09-2015, 12:56 PM
That is truly pathetic. Queuing for tickets from 5am and waiting hours?

It really is their Cup final.

I hope we smash them, I hate the ****s

Sharkba1t
07-09-2015, 01:50 PM
That is truly pathetic. Queuing for tickets from 5am and waiting hours?

It really is their Cup final.

I hope we smash them, I hate the ****s

I cant get over how they seem to believe that they're 'proper hard'. They're coming over to smash up Selhurst, take our pubs and have a punch up.
wtf are they on? !!!!

Stellavista
07-09-2015, 05:44 PM
'I think the source of that dislike is undoubtedly the ground sharing, which is understandable '

Can anyone explain this? I often see it a reason for their irrational, and unrequited, hatred for us, but why?
I would have thought that they would have been grateful that Uncle Ron allowed them to share. Surely, it bought them time to get their act together and eventually return to the valley?
It's a bit odd.

jj62255
07-09-2015, 07:02 PM
I cant get over how they seem to believe that they're 'proper hard'. They're coming over to smash up Selhurst, take our pubs and have a punch up.
wtf are they on? !!!!

:rolleyes:

http://i.giphy.com/ZqlvCTNHpqrio.gif

SJ'sLoveMonkey
07-09-2015, 07:17 PM
wtf are they on? !!!!

It's hilarious isn't it? Bless them they are all excited about playing a Premiership club it's affecting their one brain cell

Ogilvy
07-09-2015, 08:30 PM
15 dawn raids this morning around Chatham and gillingham. The police have taken away 2 car areials, an Austin rover wing mirror, packet of sparklers, a Roman candle , 5 packets of toilet tissue and 2 fake stone island primark jackets. Thank god they're off the streets before this big day.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
07-09-2015, 08:39 PM
15 dawn raids this morning around Chatham and gillingham. The police have taken away 2 car areials, an Austin rover wing mirror, packet of sparklers, a Roman candle , 5 packets of toilet tissue and 2 fake stone island primark jackets. Thank god they're off the streets before this big day.

No shop window is safe with the Charlton Boyz about!

Ogilvy
07-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Oh balls, don't say it's gonna be another night of - Charlton aggro, Charlton aggro, ello, ello

Billy Rhino
07-09-2015, 11:21 PM
I'd love to win this game about 5-0 and then the announcer plays Amarillo at the end.

ffsear
08-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Old bill bringing there big steal wall for this one?

dannyb1
08-09-2015, 03:49 PM
I wonder if that super ard bastard charlton kiddy who made that famous (I ****in hate palace) video will be in attendance lol.

thereichstuff
08-09-2015, 04:36 PM
I feel sorry for the people in sangley rd .

Supa Pard
08-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Car aerials must be shitting themselves all around Selhurst.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
08-09-2015, 04:44 PM

And little old Grannies and shop windows

Heb 7:4
08-09-2015, 05:54 PM
They are very very strange. It's a league cup match against a club largely indifferent to them, yet they are wetting themselves with excitement.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
08-09-2015, 06:07 PM
They are very very strange. It's a league cup match against a club largely indifferent to them, yet they are wetting themselves with excitement.

Small man syndrome or club in their case

PIE "N" MASH
08-09-2015, 06:19 PM

Won't be taken the vw,it's built into the screen:eek::eek::eek:

old git
08-09-2015, 06:22 PM
The new leader of the Charlton youth in action.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8qsKjyEnvj08uWm6WwaLUSrEj7DeGZ n78N7iFTCay_2gTvJn-

SJ'sLoveMonkey
08-09-2015, 06:33 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8qsKjyEnvj08uWm6WwaLUSrEj7DeGZ n78N7iFTCay_2gTvJn-

:lux:

sherrifbart
08-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Many years ago,when i was young amateur boxer,myself and some of my clubmates were taking part in a tournament over in their neck of the woods,and i still marvel at what we encountered on that night.Their entire squad and even their trainers were the dumbest gang of anuses i have ever encountered.I am not suggesting that our own club were angels,but this gang were absolute darwinnian rejects,Twelve and thirteen year olds were in their own words"Dead Ard",Even the boys parents,yeah mothers as well as the fathers,were Fxxxwits.They were trying everything they could to intimidate our team,Unfortunately for them their boxing skills were not as good as they believed,the upshot was that our boys won the tournament by seven to nil,We had chairs thrown at us,they stoned our minibus,it was very hairy.Having fought at many of the bigger and better clubs,Repton,Philip Games etc,i had never witnessed the degree of stupidity we met that night.The current crop of supporters of Chavton are the sons and grandsons of that mob.Small wonder that that attitude prevails in that dump of a place.Croydon is simply more civilised.They make us look middle class.

Billy Rhino
08-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Many years ago,when i was young amateur boxer,myself and some of my clubmates were taking part in a tournament over in their neck of the woods,and i still marvel at what we encountered on that night.Their entire squad and even their trainers were the dumbest gang of anuses i have ever encountered.I am not suggesting that our own club were angels,but this gang were absolute darwinnian rejects,Twelve and thirteen year olds were in their own words"Dead Ard",Even the boys parents,yeah mothers as well as the fathers,were Fxxxwits.They were trying everything they could to intimidate our team,Unfortunately for them their boxing skills were not as good as they believed,the upshot was that our boys won the tournament by seven to nil,We had chairs thrown at us,they stoned our minibus,it was very hairy.Having fought at many of the bigger and better clubs,Repton,Philip Games etc,i had never witnessed the degree of stupidity we met that night.The current crop of supporters of Chavton are the sons and grandsons of that mob.Small wonder that that attitude prevails in that dump of a place.Croydon is simply more civilised.They make us look middle class.

Hence Millwall call us Nigels, which Charlton (and now even Brighton) emulate. It's rather amusing.:)

sherrifbart
09-09-2015, 10:02 AM
I get the Millwall "Nigels" thing,but Chavton arent Millwall,They are simply a thicker,but less authentic version of them.Why they have this attitude is a mystery to me as without Palace giving them shelter when they were in the sh1t,their club would no longer exist.

DocSavage
09-09-2015, 10:59 AM

Is that a ford cortina?

100% Palace
09-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Is that a ford cortina?

Granada isn't it?

DocSavage
09-09-2015, 11:03 AM
I get the Millwall "Nigels" thing,but Chavton arent Millwall,They are simply a thicker,but less authentic version of them.Why they have this attitude is a mystery to me as without Palace giving them shelter when they were in the sh1t,their club would no longer exist.

I'm no expert but suspect that it's just jealousy myself ✌

Sharkba1t
09-09-2015, 01:58 PM
They've sold out their allocation and a few are suggesting buying tickets in the home ends. I might not go now, just to be on the safe side. ;>)

Joe85
09-09-2015, 02:15 PM
They've sold out their allocation and a few are suggesting buying tickets in the home ends. I might not go now, just to be on the safe side. ;>)
No one wants to sit next to a guy making animal balloons all night.

danpalace07
09-09-2015, 02:27 PM
imagine Charlton fans of all people calling us Nigels. Weird club.

They a joke of South East London (not situated to be considered south London). Muppets who try to act like Millwall which is beyond embarrassing! I swear 99.9 of their fans don't even come from London these days but slate our support for being "posh Surrey boys"! Got a colleague at work who is a clown. I quote "I couldn't give a shit about the game" I laughed with my Arsenal colleague when I told him this and stated that he'd probably got the champagne out in celebration just like how did 10 years when we went down. Clown!!

The whole Surrey thing is hilarious coming from them. Of course, they're all salt of the earth geezers from Greenwich and Woolwich...

dbutler
09-09-2015, 02:51 PM
https://youtu.be/cIqx5_w-dnk

Lambethpalace
09-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Charlton are a ******* sad operation. They call us Nigels, firstly that's a Millwall term and no doubt Charlton have got their fare share of Nigels. In fact I think the Millwall term for Charlton fans is Anoraks or Trainspotters.

They take the piss out of the Ultras but then turn up Selhurst with flares, singing the same songs and I'm pretty sure they've had a drum at the Valley for years.

Then there's pisstaking saying we're not a South London club and that we're from Surrey. Well we're as Surrey as they are Kent and equally as South London as they are. We're also not the club that buses in home fans from various towns 20 miles plus out of London. Strange bunch of wankers and I hope we ******* stuff them next week.

Jim Cannon
09-09-2015, 03:17 PM

They won't be able to wear their clown outfits:D

DocSavage
09-09-2015, 04:06 PM
Granada isn't it?

well spotted 1981?

ConCPFC
09-09-2015, 10:38 PM
I don't think many London teams can have a go at us about drawing support from Surrey when most other London teams get the majority of their support from their nearest home county. But especially not Charlton, they've been very strongly associated with Kent for as long as I can remember. They must still have nightmares about the friday night game a few years ago, they absolutely despise us, but even they must have looked at our support that night and wished they had something like that. Then they bring a flare to Selhurst later in the season, wonder where they got that idea from?

salad fan club
09-09-2015, 11:04 PM

Yes it's so scary just like when Brighton and Millwall take over our ends :D

EastBerksEagle
11-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Buying tickets in the home end ? - weve heard that bollox for years

Supa Pard
11-09-2015, 12:29 PM
These divs make me laugh.
They slag us for being a 'Surrey club' and not a South East London one, even though our postcode dictates otherwise but when you watch the awful Meridian sports news the clubs featured are Pompey, Brighton, Southampton and Charlton.

Meridian sports featured wankers.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-09-2015, 12:43 PM
These divs make me laugh.
They slag us for being a 'Surrey club' and not a South East London one, even though our postcode dictates otherwise but when you watch the awful Meridian sports news the clubs featured are Pompey, Brighton, Southampton and Charlton.

Meridian sports featured wankers.

Does anyone really care what Charlton fans think or say? Irrelevance of a club

Supa Pard
11-09-2015, 12:50 PM

Oh absolutely but when you're unfortunate enough to live in a Meridian televisual area and hear the announcer speak of the local clubs that include Chavton then the nonsense they give us about being a Surrey club does angry up the blood somewhat.

DocSavage
11-09-2015, 02:17 PM
i wonder if the sydenham boys will be doing much on 23rd?

old git
11-09-2015, 02:21 PM

The weed do.Every time they play each other there is a massive love in.
What have we done to deserve rivals (Brighton ) with such an inferiority complex.

DocSavage
11-09-2015, 02:21 PM
no team rivals cpfc - fact

chrisophiex
11-09-2015, 06:13 PM
On a positive note .... There will be plenty of opportunities to buy some heather on the night .

brooklynlou
11-09-2015, 06:25 PM

Millwall are like a biker gang
Charlton are like a bunch of fat accountants that dress up like a biker gang. On weekends. Or when their wives say it ok.

bunghole
14-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Whatever happened to the Clowns and all their gobby fans who used to post on here?

Have they found a rival yet?

New LP
14-09-2015, 09:50 PM

Will they be drinking in Penge before and then claiming they 'took' all our pubs like last time?

ebyeeckeagle
14-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Will they be drinking in Penge before and then claiming they 'took' all our pubs like last time?

They 'took' the Spoons, ie, they went in there. Didn't quite fancy trying out The Goldsmith Arms however. So, they are indeed well hard.

CPFC since 1989
15-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Whatever happened to the Clowns and all their gobby fans who used to post on here?

Tail between their legs while we pick up that guaranteed £60m-£75m every year we stay up :lux:

Sharkba1t
15-09-2015, 07:49 AM

I remember that last time because i usually go to the Moon and Stars before each game. It was clearly very 'hard' of Charlton, going to a pub 2 miles from the ground and frequented mainly by older folk.

PalaceForever
15-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Charlton are a ******* sad operation. They call us Nigels, firstly that's a Millwall term and no doubt Charlton have got their fare share of Nigels. In fact I think the Millwall term for Charlton fans is Anoraks or Trainspotters.

Agree with this. I can accept being called a Nigel from the knuckle draggers as it's almost a compliment coming from their Neanderthal support, but it's pretty funny when Charlton try and use the term. Anoraks and trainspotters is being too kind.

Malarkey
15-09-2015, 12:20 PM

Have they found a rival yet?

Probably stuck to this message board:

forum.charltonlife.com/categories/general-charlton (http://clown-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)

Can't see any Palace related threads tbh

Lambeth Palace
15-09-2015, 12:52 PM
wtf are they on? !!!!

They must've replaced all their spod fans then as I haven't seen such a bunch of greasy pathetic misfits since we last played Gillingham.

Kevlon
15-09-2015, 12:59 PM
The weed do.Every time they play each other there is a massive love in.
What have we done to deserve rivals (Brighton ) with such an inferiority complex.

Where's that vomit smiley.

Nth Kent Eagle
15-09-2015, 01:12 PM
If Charlton do indeed have any good players that the Belgian owner has allocated them shall we just bid for the player and destabilise him? Then get him on the cheap. We could do with another small local feeder club.

orp pisshead1
15-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Agree with this. I can accept being called a Nigel from the knuckle draggers as it's almost a compliment coming from their Neanderthal support, but it's pretty funny when Charlton try and use the term. Anoraks and trainspotters is being too kind.

Alan Curbishly sums up those pikey ***** perfectly:S::S::S::S: most boring club in world.

eagles #1
15-09-2015, 05:33 PM
I'm excited to see what Charlton have to offer.

Not much I suspect..

SJ'sLoveMonkey
15-09-2015, 05:37 PM
I'm excited to see what Charlton have to offer.

Not much I suspect..

Nothing new there mate

New LP
15-09-2015, 06:30 PM
They 'took' the Spoons, ie, they went in there. Didn't quite fancy trying out The Goldsmith Arms however. So, they are indeed well hard.

I don't know those pubs because like most Palace fans I've never drunk in Penge!

danpalace07
15-09-2015, 10:30 PM
They must've replaced all their spod fans then as I haven't seen such a bunch of greasy pathetic misfits since we last played Gillingham.

B-Mob are coming to get us or something

looking forward to this more than any upcoming game tbh. Shame we won't sell out but there you go

New LP
15-09-2015, 11:09 PM
B-Mob are coming to get us or something

looking forward to this more than any upcoming game tbh. Shame we won't sell out but there you go

You are looking forward to playing those nobodies more than Spurs away?

orp pisshead1
16-09-2015, 06:07 AM

It's a local derby Ffs , what's Your problem with that?. Yeah Spurs away a real happy hunting ground for us .

orp pisshead1
16-09-2015, 06:08 AM
I don't know those pubs because like most Palace fans I've never drunk in Penge!

Depends on where you live? Plenty of Palace in Penge.

Sharkba1t
16-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Watching Sky this morning, they did a piece on Charlton and their Fans sofa. How embarrassing. Basically they put a sofa at the side of the pitch where 3 fans can comfortably watch the game. Maybe to mimic being in the comfort of your own home but being caravan dwellers I presume the sofa must double up as a bed?
Their executives must have had joint brain-storming sessions with their Brighton counterparts.

Timbo
16-09-2015, 08:05 AM
It's hilarious isn't it? Bless them they are all excited about playing a Premiership club it's affecting their one brain cell

I wonder whose turn it is to have it?

mpfn
16-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Depends on where you live? Plenty of Palace in Penge.

:p

bloodfart
16-09-2015, 09:06 AM
I hope Keshi Anderson can feature in this game

danpalace07
16-09-2015, 01:28 PM

yep, I miss the rivalry games and let's face it, this is as close as we'll get to one for a while

Tom's Old Man
16-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Yes.

drunkymunky
22-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Was there when we were relegated and they celebrated like they'd won the champions league. Completely ignoring the fact they were also utter gash and soon to follow.. It says a lot that over the last decade most of them would probably point to that as their highlight, bizarre mentality.

danpalace07
22-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Is this the best they can come up with? Boring club, boring fanbase

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/13776261.Pards_facing_a_harder_time_than_an_Ultra_ who___s_felt_tips_have_run_out/

postman plod
22-09-2015, 06:51 PM
10 years time the roles could be reversed:D.
Delusional fools.

YASSA the PALACETINIAN
22-09-2015, 06:56 PM
More like it.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/palace/13776221.I___d_love_us_to_beat_Charlton_to_avenge_ Palace_s_relegation_at_Valley/

23-09-2015, 02:39 PM
More like it.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/palace/13776221.I___d_love_us_to_beat_Charlton_to_avenge_ Palace_s_relegation_at_Valley/

Not read beyond the headline, but how would beating Charlton in a league cup game have any relevance to our getting a draw at the valley and going down?

We've long since had revenge for tbat. They took Dowie and imploded. It's been marvellous.

I'll still be chuckling at them even if they won tonight.

biggus mickus
23-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Chortleton. Laughable tossers.

WestyCPFC
23-09-2015, 10:35 PM
They were embarrassingly shit. That was a training game rather than a derby.

Phil's Barber
23-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Tried it on with the stewards. Then melted away..

CharlieCPFC
24-09-2015, 07:30 AM
They have to spend money on that so called stadium, or get a new one...have you seen the price of property in London?
So Crystal Palace will either need taxpayers money, or use some of the money Pardew wants to waste.
They can't call themselves any good when they have a worse stadium than Colchester, and a worse atmosphere too.
BTW they are a Croydon club.

From CharltonLife, does this c**t realise how stupid his post comes across?

Hopefully they might extend the £1.50 bus service they do which goes as far as Rye and Pease Pottage.

24-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Apparently one of their rascals tried to punch Kayla, and they taught a jolly good lesson to some more wing mirrors.

Such a strange bunch.

fang
24-09-2015, 12:44 PM
They have to spend money on that so called stadium, or get a new one...have you seen the price of property in London?
So Crystal Palace will either need taxpayers money, or use some of the money Pardew wants to waste.
They can't call themselves any good when they have a worse stadium than Colchester, and a worse atmosphere too.
BTW they are a Croydon club.

From CharltonLife, does this c**t realise how stupid his post comes across?

Hopefully they might extend the £1.50 bus service they do which goes as far as Rye and Pease Pottage.

They may soon find themselves having to deal with somevery worrying news regarding their stadium. I hear that the Charltons owners, The Council and a Chinese Property developer are working on a proposal for a large housing development, which would involve the sale of the Valley and the club being moved to a smaller stadium on the far end of the Greenwich Peninsula.

detroiteagle
24-09-2015, 01:20 PM

Ha ha, "took" The Moon and Stars? Yeah, right.

Penge is Palace through and through, the only thing Clowntown Pathetic could take in Penge is the 75 bus back towards their shitty little cesspool by the Thames.

old git
24-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Cheer up guys, Palace were and still are a nothing club. A win would have been good but at the moment we cannot compete with their finances. We lose the match tonight but as other posters have pointed we will always win in the game of life v Palarse. Seriously tonight, would you want to be a Nigel saying goodnight to your Nigel friends with a south London and proud comment. We'll get back on track.

From somebody called banstead addict. Yes he is from Banstead ,that inner city hot bed of real geezers.

JDawg
24-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Why do we give a shit about Charlton? Didn't care before and now they have all driven their houses away from SE25 I don't care again.

thereichstuff
24-09-2015, 04:03 PM
It was embarrassing last night . Ended up going down towards tennison rd and turned left at the lights . When we approached the first road on the left there was a largeish group of clowns who started a very reluctant chant of " charlton , charlton " in that grunting way of there's . Most just looked and laughed at them but 2 palace lads stopped and fronted them and they did **** all . A minute or so later it kicked off up there , but by then I was in the victory :p

Jim Cannon
24-09-2015, 04:54 PM
They may soon find themselves having to deal with somevery worrying news regarding their stadium. I hear that the Charltons owners, The Council and a Chinese Property developer are working on a proposal for a large housing development, which would involve the sale of the Valley and the club being moved to a smaller stadium on the far end of the Greenwich Peninsula.

blimey

CharlieCPFC
24-09-2015, 05:17 PM

And that gives me a smile, they deserve the worst that comes their way.

Seeing as their low support is swandered about they could grounds share with Gillingham or Crawley and still not worry with the buses :clown:

evvo111
24-09-2015, 05:36 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/CircusTent02.jpg

Still better than the Amex.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-09-2015, 05:47 PM
From somebody called banstead addict. Yes he is from Banstead ,that inner city hot bed of real geezers.

Yep you don't get much more middle class suburbia than Banstead, bet he is a right wrong un! :lux:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Yep you don't get much more middle class suburbia than Banstead, bet he is a right wrong un! :lux:

Or takes it up the wrong un, one of the two!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Same old Charlton inanimate objects and kids and OAP's. Some things never change

Supa Pard
24-09-2015, 06:48 PM

Supa Pard
24-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Take that you chav scum.
4-1. F*cking easy.

Cube72
24-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Apparently one of their rascals tried to punch Kayla, and they taught a jolly good lesson to some more wing mirrors.

Such a strange bunch.

******* c@nts! I would have gone mental if I'd seen that; what kind of human being tried to punch an innocent animal?! Well hard innit, the clown pricks.
Swarms of them in the streets before the match, walking along (or rather dragging their ******* knuckles on the ground) with pint glasses full of beer. Every inch in the shallow end of the gene pool, conversing together into one great big mass of butt ugly stupidity.

old git
24-09-2015, 07:21 PM
******* c@nts! I would have gone mental if I'd seen that; what kind of human being tried to punch an innocent animal?! Well hard innit, the clown pricks.
Swarms of them in the streets before the match, walking along (or rather dragging their ******* knuckles on the ground) with pint glasses full of beer. Every inch in the shallow end of the gene pool, conversing together into one great big mass of butt ugly stupidity.

The same type of cretin that smashes up cars and then launches bottles into a crowd containing women and children.

anti-addick
24-09-2015, 07:22 PM
They are proper full of shit. After the draw took place I posted up a few words on the CAFC facebook page, to answer a load of the crap they like to spout. One of the twats started giving it the hard man using words like "bovver" and "'av it" in his dribble, telling me how he would find me blah blah. But the stupid prick had left his FB page wide open public so I had a quick trawl through and sure enough, normal family bloke, proper grandparents with baby pics looking more 'Nigel' then you could describe. that was enough ammo for the reply about what a bloody fake he was.

4-1, **** off for another 10 years you pikie scummers.

24-09-2015, 08:48 PM
I did actually whilst waiting around at Selhurst conduct some fake interviews with Palace fans talking about previous CAFC v Palace games.

I asked them about games we won and how that made them feel, along with games we've lost.

Obviously I've edited the ones we've lost out, and dubbed the palace fans upset comments about the wins over Living next door to Alice. Will be on the Charlton Live podcast this evening.

This is the kind of person who would try to give you a PowerPoint demonstration explaining in detail his train spotting holiday.

eagles #1
24-09-2015, 09:02 PM
This is the kind of person who would try to give you a PowerPoint demonstration explaining in detail his train spotting holiday.

Must be a Palace troll who posted that. Charlton would never do such a 'Nigel' thing.

Lambethpalace
24-09-2015, 09:51 PM
They're an utter embarrassment,the stereotypical charlton fan is that twat that everybody in football laughs at. Some cretin that's watched football factory one too many times, loves giving it the bigun behind a big line of police whilst swearing like a 10 year old with tourettes with his best angry face, on all dressed up in his new stone island. Every time we go to the valley, as soon as you get off the train they're there without fail jumping up and down behind the old bill yet they're about as intimidating as stuffed teddy bears, pathetic sad little men.

Lawd Elpus
25-09-2015, 07:02 AM
You almost feel sorry for them, a bit like a convention of imbeciles who constantly try to outdo each other in acts of stupidity and bouts of bull-shit.

I can't tell you how outraged I am by this attack on Kayla. How dare they, and by Glory, I am now considering burning down every caravan in S.E.7, kicking Coco the Clown in the bollocks, slapping him with a poached Haddock, ripping his Valiant boiler out of it's hinges and crushing the next bastard little red robin to death with it as an act of revenge.

Eaglesfan1
25-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Charlton seem to be a bunch of right Millwall wannabes :D

CPFC Since 68
25-09-2015, 09:11 AM
A few Burberry scarfs to be seen outside spoons in Thornton Heath :) . Seen some tossers in my life but this lot really take the biscuit.

Lambeth Palace
25-09-2015, 11:54 AM

I thought we were the Surrey boys??? :confused:

danpalace07
25-09-2015, 12:12 PM

what a shame :lux:

100% Palace
25-09-2015, 12:13 PM
what a shame :lux:

Who the **** is laughing now?

Lambethpalace
28-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Wonder if Charlton were giving it at Cardiff as if they're hardest fans in football like they were last week? I doubt it

SeanPalace84
28-09-2015, 06:59 PM
I'm all seriousness was Kayla the Eagle okay?

Charlton really are scum.

selhursthoover
28-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Wonder if Charlton were giving it at Cardiff as if they're hardest fans in football like they were last week? I doubt it

All 10 of them!!!

:D:hi:

vegas78
28-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Hahaha they said they rested players because they wanted to win that Cardiff game!

Clowns

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-09-2015, 08:53 PM
All 10 of them!!!

:D:hi:

That many?

Sharkba1t
29-09-2015, 07:20 AM
That many?

Yes, the club laid on a fleet (well 5 actually) of 3-wheeler cars which left Hastings, Dartford, Abbey Wood, Sidcup and Banstead to ferry this mob to Cardiff. COTD.:clown:

Bernard Shakey
01-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Unusual for me but in the Clowns case I'll make an exception by saying if they went to the wall I just wouldn't care.

After the way they treated Selhursthoover and myself a few years ago at their place and the way their 'fans' behave when they play here I just can't be arsed.

Good riddance. I don't feel like that about other clubs, even the weed and 'wall.

BTW I hope the pond life who tried to hit Kayla is proud of himself, f**king idiot.

Supa Pard
01-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Nothing club with nothing, pointless fans.
Let 'em die.

Ruskin Old Boy
17-10-2015, 07:54 AM
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/13874922.Charlton_supporter_receives_ban_for_throw ing_seat_at_Palace_fans_during_League_Cup_match/

anti-addick
17-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Ha ha that'll learn the ****.

100% Palace
17-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Ha ha that'll learn the ****.

Worse punishment would be a season ticket for life at The Valley

Biscuitmen
17-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Charlton brought about 500 to our place today, they all left after 75 minutes and attempted to cause a bit of mischief outside the ground, only to be confronted by the police who arrested the kids who were way past their bed time.

anti-addick
18-10-2015, 09:01 AM
That's the clowns for you.

Sharkba1t
21-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Things are grim over at the Valley these days. Bottom 3 and the 'fans' are turning on the manager and board. The board do not want to spend any money and i'm wondering if more financial woe is heading their way.
Here's hoping.

Payney
21-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Their manager Guy Loser ...or something like that was interview on Sky last night before the game. Could hardly make out what the **** he was on about. No wonder the players are looking a bit lost.

See ya Clowns, down you go. :D

david sylvian
26-10-2015, 08:51 PM
seems their new manager has just joined from the belgian third division.

i remember the ****ers booing the trust guy when we were in admin first time.

Charlton can **** off and die as far as I'm concerned

old git
26-10-2015, 08:54 PM
seems their new manager has just joined from the belgian third division.

i remember the ****ers booing the trust guy when we were in admin first time.

Charlton can **** off and die as far as I'm concerned

:p

Nth Kent Eagle
26-10-2015, 09:01 PM
It really is very distressing to see their plight. If they go down will the Anti-Gallican get any customers?

Moose
28-10-2015, 03:11 PM
It's not all bad. At least they've got the current Big Issue dedicated to them.

Nth Kent Eagle
06-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Charlton have a good strategy. A fan told me tonight that they know how to save money. If they keep losing and go down eventually they will play Dartford, Ebbsfleet, Welling and Dover. Then they will save on travel and get lots of away supporters.

orp pisshead1
06-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Charlton have a good strategy. A fan told me tonight that they know how to save money. If they keep losing and go down eventually they will play Dartford, Ebbsfleet, Welling and Dover. Then they will save on travel and get lots of away supporters.

And they'll still take **** all away:D
20 on their equivilant of coach 1 to Boro last sat, 400 at mk dons.

regal_eagle
18-11-2015, 05:20 PM
6 men arrested for the violence the night the Clowns lost their cup final

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=114548&headline=SIX+men+have+been+arrested+by+officers+in vestigating+violent+disorder+at+Crystal+Palace+and +Charlton+clash&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2015

regal_eagle
18-11-2015, 05:27 PM
SIX men have been arrested over violent disorder at Charlton Athletic's league cup clash with Crystal Palace in September.

Metropolitan Police officers arrested six men in raids across London and Kent today.

The men were arrested at addresses in Greenwich, Plumstead, Welling, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets and Rochester.

All six remain in custody at a south London police station.

The arrests are in relation to disorder both inside and outside Selhurst Park during Palace's 4-1 win in the Capital One Cup on September 23.

Detective Sergeant Andy Collin from Croydon police said: "Violence amongst supporters has no place in football; be it before, during or after a match.

"These arrests show that anyone who chooses to engage in violence, will be pursued by officers and arrested."

The arrested are:

[A] a 48-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of violent disorder and assault on police; :clown:

[B] a 47-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of violent disorder; :clown:

[C] a 16-year-old male youth, arrested on suspicion of violent disorder; :clown:

[D] a 21-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of violent disorder; :clown:

[E] a 20-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of violent disorder; :clown:

[F] an 18-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of a public order offence. :clown:

Enquiries continue.

CPFC since 1989
18-11-2015, 06:01 PM
:clown: coonts

4-1 :cool:

Nth Kent Eagle
18-11-2015, 06:31 PM
47 and 48 year olds arrested for football related violent disorder?

Nth Kent Eagle
18-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Actually if you go on the News Shoppers' website there is also a link to a bit of handbags between Plymouth and Millwall last week.

sherrifbart
18-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Not really surprised to see the age of those guys arrested,Charlton have had many older hoolies for years,a couple of their "Firm" worked in the same place as myself and they were a pair of slow witted bitches,they were both in their fifties,but never grew up.Last i heard is they are still at it.Wankers!

cantspell
20-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Man arrested for punching or attempting to punch Kayla.

He was 34 :eek:

Dorking .Eagle
20-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Yep.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/man-arrested-after-trying-to-punch-crystal-palace-eagle--120126

Shame Kayla didn't shit on him.

Super Mabbutt
20-11-2015, 05:16 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34880124

Supa Pard
20-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Man arrested for punching or attempting to punch Kayla.

He was 34 :eek:

Get that man into a supervised, safe environment.

Ffs!

New LP
20-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Good to see the police finally doing their job albeit by CCTV.

Can they not be named though?

Breaking rocks
20-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Put him on the pitch, at halftime, in that Lady Gaga meat costume .

Don't feed Kayla for a few days and then let her loose.

cantspell
20-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Put him on the pitch, at halftime, in that Lady Gaga meat costume .

Don't feed Kayla for a few days and then let her loose.

Love to see that

CPFC since 1989
21-11-2015, 07:21 AM
SIX men have been arrested over violent disorder at Charlton Athletic's league cup clash with Crystal Palace in September.

Metropolitan Police officers arrested six men in raids across London and Kent today.

The men were arrested at addresses in Greenwich, Plumstead, Welling, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets and Rochester.

The arrests are in relation to disorder both inside and outside Selhurst Park during Palace's 4-1 win in the Capital One Cup on September 23.

Detective Sergeant Andy Collin from Croydon police said: "Violence amongst supporters has no place in football; be it before, during or after a match.

"These arrests show that anyone who chooses to engage in violence, will be pursued by officers and arrested."

The arrested are:

[A] a 48-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of violent disorder and assault on police; :clown:

[C] a 16-year-old male youth, arrested on suspicion of violent disorder; :clown:

[F] an 18-year-old man, arrested on suspicion of a public order offence. :clown:

Enquiries continue.

Expect 3-4 years jail? :lux:

Surely 6 is too little. Should be at least 60 clowns feeling the heat.

max power
21-11-2015, 05:06 PM
And don't forget the Wanky team trying to hit the Eagle during warm up

Big Gav
01-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Great line from one of the clowns on Charltonlife...

"Since Roland Dutchaleat bought Charlton, it has been nothing but a circus, managers swapping and changing, sub standard players being bought in from Leige and other clubs from Rolands Network, pretty much all of whom managers and players are all a pile of cack. He has been reluctant to invest into the squad with good english experience."

It's always been a circus you clown :)

delboy01
02-12-2015, 05:36 PM

The arrested are:

Enquiries continue.

Surprised about assault on a police officer. They were all playing cards in white vans in Whitehorse lane!!

dweedman
02-12-2015, 07:44 PM
I always wonder where these "hard" Charlton fans come from, you never see them when they play any other team or when they take 120 fans to Preston away.

regal_eagle
17-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Greenwich teenager James Archie Clark denies using threatening behavior at Crystal Palace match with Charlton

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/local/richmondnews/14152903.Teenager_denies_using_threatening_behavio r_at_Crystal_Palace_match_with_Charlton/?

In his defence, he does support a scummy Clown club so I don't think we should expect anything different from him or any of their :clown: supporters.

I bet his parents are actually proud of him.

Pinkie Brown
17-12-2015, 05:03 PM
slipped into the relegation places last night - could be a while before we see them again :hi: give our love to the knuckle draggers next year

Selhurst Celtic
17-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Greenwich teenager James Archie Clark denies using threatening behavior at Crystal Palace match with Charlton

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/local/richmondnews/14152903.Teenager_denies_using_threatening_behavio r_at_Crystal_Palace_match_with_Charlton/?

In his defence, he does support a scummy Clown club so I don't think we should expect anything different from him or any of their :clown: supporters.

I bet his parents are actually proud of him.

Why do they say he lives in Corner Green, Greenwich and not Corner Green, the Cator Estate, Blackheath Village?

Ash
17-12-2015, 07:49 PM
His solicitor Steven Evans applied to have this condition lifted, on the grounds that it had “severely impacted” on his client’s social life.

Mr Evans said: “He was a young man of 17 when this allegedly took place. His social life is football, and he’s a young man – that’s what young men do.

“He has since this offence been prevented from going to any football matches, which has severely impacted on his social life. He’s now looking at missing the whole Christmas period, which is the most exciting time for any football fan.

“With the trial being fixed for May, he’s going to miss out on the entire season, and that’s going to impact highly on his social life.”

GOOD.

Supa Pard
17-12-2015, 07:52 PM
If they wanted to punish him he should have been made to go to every home match.
Til the day he dies.

Breaking rocks
17-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Why do they say he lives in Corner Green, Greenwich and not Corner Green, the Cator Estate, Blackheath Village?

Duh!

Because if they did, those folk of a violent dissuasion would go around to James Archie Clarks house at Corner Green, the Cator Estate, Blackheath Village, and kick the bejesus out of the eejit.

Ash
17-12-2015, 08:30 PM
He's home Saturday afternoons.

Supa Pard
17-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Between 3 and 5.

Cleon
18-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Was out with a group of folk for drinks on Wednesday night, including a Millwall fan and a Charlton fan. They both agreed that there was a greater likelihood of Palace playing Millwall in the league before Charlton.

Latvian
20-12-2015, 08:24 AM
And to think that they were on form before we met them in the league cup! :-)

Supa Pard
09-01-2016, 04:38 PM
So no FA cup glory this year then?

old git
24-01-2016, 08:23 AM
http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/71237/something-to-cheer-us-all-up

Charlton taking the piss ?
A club falling apart with an empty stadium and owners who do not care about the club just the money.Yep ,every right to take the piss.
Clowns.

Selhurst Celtic
24-01-2016, 10:49 AM
It'll cheer me up to see extended jail time to the Charlton mob who were chucking bottles at families after our cup game which must surely be in excess of the sentences the Palace lads got for pulling faces on the train at Sydenham to a lairy group of rival fans. (Apart from blondie who melted behind his mates when the lads got on. I've not seen such a rapid back peddle before in my life.)

sherrifbart
24-01-2016, 11:42 AM
That Darwinian backwater called Charlton.The town that missed the bus.The last 40 years of civilisation have simply passed them by.

dannyb1
24-01-2016, 05:06 PM
It's ok there doing heroic stuff like this https://www.facebook.com/awaydayfootball/videos/1021688087877357/

stumpy feelers
24-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Embarrassing deluded twats, they're the one's in free fall. They'd give a left testicle to be in our shoes, even during this bad patch. Can't wait for them to go down again. Clowns.

CharlieCPFC
25-01-2016, 08:35 AM
We want our Palace back :D

palacea
25-01-2016, 10:39 AM
It's ok there doing heroic stuff like this https://www.facebook.com/awaydayfootball/videos/1021688087877357/

It's good their entire support turned up though

sherrifbart
25-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Its just a shame that most of the protesters dont appear at matches,the place nearly always looks to be half empty.Good noisy protest though.

old git
25-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Its just a shame that most of the protesters dont appear at matches,the place nearly always looks to be half empty.Good noisy protest though.

I hate to say it but fair play to them.Showing the Tarquins how it should be done.They also got their club back to its traditional stadium after a fight.
:angel:

hdeagle
20-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Charlton now bottom of the Championship and 7 points from safety once their -33 goal difference is taken into account.

Payney
16-03-2016, 12:27 PM
http://www.cafc.co.uk//news/article/statement-3009419.aspx

Oh dear :D

Phil's Barber
16-03-2016, 12:38 PM

:sob::clown::D

dbutler
24-03-2016, 10:50 AM
https://youtu.be/YInWq7qt4PA

DocSavage
24-03-2016, 11:37 AM

Looks like fans and owners deserve each other :lux:

Sharkba1t
20-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Great to see those cnuts relegated. Couldnt happen to a more deserving bunch. Hopefully League 2 beckons for them. They will be able to take their fans armchair to away games soon, that will be enough to give their entire away support a nice comfy chair.

Joe85
20-04-2016, 07:41 AM

Pinkie Brown
20-04-2016, 09:53 AM
:clown: :jerkit: :hi:

Supa Pard
21-04-2016, 04:40 PM
There was a poll for most hated owners and the wankers couldn't even win that!
Enjoy The championship you wankers.

Oops!

charltonhater
24-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Ha ha ha.

Supa Pard
25-04-2016, 06:37 PM
I love this.....http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337044-Thank-you-(Charlton-Fan)

When one pointless, no mark wanker went crawling up the arse of slightly less pointless, no mark wankers.

bestperch
25-04-2016, 08:05 PM
I love this.....http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337044-Thank-you-(Charlton-Fan)

When one pointless, no mark wanker went crawling up the arse of slightly less pointless, no mark wankers.

Didn't read much of that but was really hoping for some input from Working Class Pride on the subject. :supergrin:

Sharkba1t
27-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Just had a look on Charlton (low) Life and it makes interesting reading. Russell Slade has said that his squad are ‘threadbare’ and will probably struggle this season.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they were relegated to league 2! Things haven’t gone well since we put a curse on the bas’ turds!!

Sh la la etc etc

Phil's Barber
27-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Good. **** em.

carter
27-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Doesn't anyone else want a South London derby in the Prem?

Jim Cannon
27-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Just had a look on Charlton (low) Life and it makes interesting reading. Russell Slade has said that his squad are ‘threadbare’ and will probably struggle this season.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they were relegated to league 2! Things haven’t gone well since we put a curse on the bas’ turds!!

Sh la la etc etc

The more they drop the more I laugh

Payney
27-07-2016, 02:25 PM

No thanks, Fuc k them.

SilentAssassin
27-07-2016, 02:45 PM

Nope!

Ash
27-07-2016, 03:58 PM

It's an advantage to be without the distraction of two big derby games.

anti-addick
27-07-2016, 04:20 PM
I will laugh so ******* much if they dropped out of the football league :lux:

ExCroydon_CPFC
27-07-2016, 06:32 PM
It's an advantage to be without the distraction of two big derby games.

Not if you're Sunderland :lux::D

ExCroydon_CPFC
27-07-2016, 06:37 PM

I'm in 2 minds. I love the derby atmosphere, the tension and the edge, it's great. Much better than run of the mill Premiership games.

But it's great seeing our 3 rivals floundering and it must really infuriate them ro see us dining at the top table, signing players like Townsend and not looking out of place amongst the big boys.

What would be ideal is to keep all 3 of them in the lower leagues but every year draw 2 of them in the cups, to give us that derby game and also the chance to spank them like we did to Charlton last season.

Joe85
27-07-2016, 06:58 PM
I ******* hated seeing Charlton above us. At that time the clown ***** were everywhere.

Don't see many of em these days.

Long may it continue.

old git
27-07-2016, 10:21 PM
What would be ideal is to keep all 3 of them in the lower leagues but every year draw 2 of them in the cups, to give us that derby game and also the chance to spank them like we did to Charlton last season.

The trouble with playing small clubs like Brighton in the cup is they get undeserved publicity and they feel like a big club.All they have ever been known for is hating us ,let's leave it like that.:p

eagle mart
28-07-2016, 09:15 AM
I ******* hated seeing Charlton above us. At that time the clown ***** were everywhere.

Long may it continue.

I felt the complete opposite at the time, never ever saw their fans or their shirts/colours. When they were above us and below. I have only ever worked with one of their fans - I've worked with more Darlington fans in my time.

Charlton fans are a myth, like mythical weekend cult in secret. I never ever come across them and only hear stories about their existence. It's why they are so irrelevant.

28-07-2016, 10:39 AM

Long may it continue.

Suspect this is because you're in Kent. I never saw them then or now. Never cared about them either

Sharkba1t
28-07-2016, 11:51 AM
I worked with a Charlton fan once, nice enough bloke but a total nerd. The only other one i encountered was a fat slob who I would see occasionally around Eden Park / Elmers end wearing a clown shirt. He used to get on the same train as me to Cannon street in the morning and (this is true) he would happily sit in a packed carriage openly picking his nose. Dirty clown slob.

Nth Kent Eagle
28-07-2016, 01:17 PM
There are plenty of them still out into Kent around Dartford, Gravesend and Medway. By the look of it a long slow decline for them is in store in terms of support, crowds and status.

Joe85
28-07-2016, 05:02 PM
I felt the complete opposite at the time, never ever saw their fans or their shirts/colours. When they were above us and below. I have only ever worked with one of their fans - I've worked with more Darlington fans in my time.

Charlton fans are a myth, like mythical weekend cult in secret. I never ever come across them and only hear stories about their existence. It's why they are so irrelevant.

I should clarify that at the time I was in Eltham. That shittest of ******** shitholes.

Big Gav
06-08-2016, 03:47 PM
2-0 down against Bury :) Neil Danns with the first

anti-addick
06-08-2016, 07:03 PM
League Two beckons :lux:

Phil's Barber
06-08-2016, 08:02 PM
"We'll never play you again" Got that right.

old git
06-08-2016, 10:44 PM
They are still less hilarious than Brighton.

Sharkba1t
07-08-2016, 11:16 AM
It's all going so wrong for them. One of their players Roger Johnson allegedly told the away fans yesterday to eff off. Lol. Their owners seem to dislike the fans and now the players do too. What a well run club.

fioreuk
07-08-2016, 07:47 PM
It's all going so wrong for them. One of their players Roger Johnson allegedly told the away fans yesterday to eff off. Lol. Their owners seem to dislike the fans and now the players do too. What a well run club.

They have a point though. Clown fans are an absolute bunch of pikey wannabee :jerkit:

elgin eagle
07-08-2016, 07:53 PM
They have a point though. Clown fans are an absolute bunch of pikey wannabee :jerkit:

Roger Johnson is an absolute walking relegation nightmare, but he's gone up in my estimation by slagging the anorakked fools off.

Murk E
08-08-2016, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=carter;13126607]Doesn't anyone else want a South London derby in the Prem?[/QUOTE

no way - much more fun watching them struggle in the divisions below.

ExCroydon_CPFC
08-08-2016, 09:17 PM

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/74307/roger-johnson-yelling-at-fans

:D

New LP
08-08-2016, 10:15 PM
http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/74307/roger-johnson-yelling-at-fans

:D

Roger Johnson is an arse in fairness.

Phil's Barber
09-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Cheltenham 1-0 Clowns

Snigger.

Latvian
09-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Oh me, oh my :)

Payney
10-08-2016, 11:37 AM
https://www.change.org/p/david-gill-remove-charlton-athletic-ceo-katrien-meire-from-the-fa-council

:D They really are having a bad time of it... Shame.

fioreuk
10-08-2016, 11:40 AM
https://www.change.org/p/david-gill-remove-charlton-athletic-ceo-katrien-meire-from-the-fa-council

Sha la la la la la la laaa...

Karma is a bitch isn't it :p

Payney
10-08-2016, 12:04 PM
You can still get around 20-1 for the clowns to be relegated.

You know it makes sense.. :D

old git
10-08-2016, 08:21 PM

Anyone fancy signing that ? **** the ungrateful bastards.Never play us again they sang,too right.:jerkit:

Nth Kent Eagle
10-08-2016, 08:23 PM
When Hudson left Palace to go to the clowns he said that Charlton were going places. Wasn't he right? A defeat at Bury to start with this season.

CPFC31
11-08-2016, 07:23 AM
There going straight down the pan. Duchatelets doing a fine job there. Thoroughly enjoying their demise and long may it continue.

thereichstuff
11-08-2016, 09:21 AM
Bwighton customers will sign it , the love in continues .

The Addonians
12-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Not getting any better at the Valley :lux::D

http://www.joe.ie/sport/pic-charlton-athletic-have-esseentially-blackmailed-their/556320

Dorking .Eagle
12-08-2016, 09:24 AM
OMG

That is just one step away from the Blackpool owners, who have legal proceedings against fans for stuff they have written (so supporters groups have to have fundraising days to help fans with legal costs!)

FSF will be seriously interested

old git
12-08-2016, 09:43 AM
A fan with an ounce of self respect would tell them where to stick it. So none of them will.

The Addonians
12-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Could the owner be running the club into the ground delibrately? Is the land worth more as housing?

Nth Kent Eagle
12-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Could the owner be running the club into the ground delibrately? Is the land worth more as housing?

I would say so for sure. If you go behind that main stand where the club offices are there is a very large car park, so plenty of land for flats. Given that the site is a mile and a half from the dome, near the river, 2 stops on the semi-fast train to London Bridge and Chalton riverside is a London authority housing opportunity zone he would be mad to sell the land. The council would however ask them to find another site for football in the borough which would be difficult unless there is some land on Thamesmead marshes.

Ninjas Headband
12-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Is this letter for real? Talk about the people that run CAFC being clueless, it'll make them the laughing stock of football. The Clowns.

Ninjas Headband
12-08-2016, 10:44 AM
I would say so for sure. If you go behind that main stand where the club offices are there is a very large car park, so plenty of land for flats. Given that the site is a mile and a half from the dome, near the river, 2 stops on the semi-fast train to London Bridge and Chalton riverside is a London authority housing opportunity zone he would be mad to sell the land. The council would however ask them to find another site for football in the borough which would be difficult unless there is some land on Thamesmead marshes.

Could build a nice little 5000 seater stadium that doesn't need public transport access if your club is non-league. Just a thought.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
12-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Quite comical that the Charlton owner thinks that if everyone stays quiet about it, no one will know what a shit, joke of a club they are.

Sssshhhhhh

Dorking .Eagle
12-08-2016, 04:06 PM
2 sides to every story, https://twitter.com/daithaigilbert/status/764061662420668416

but still funny nonetheless and a PR disaster for Charlton :clown:

Sharkba1t
12-08-2016, 04:23 PM
It's quick shocking really (what the owners are doing). If it was any other club, well, other than Millwall - i'd actually feel sorry for the fans. But since its the clowns, fk em. Sounds the owners and the fan's are a match made in heaven.

Nth Kent Eagle
24-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Bump. Charlton aren't exactly romping away in the third division.

CPFC since 1989
25-09-2016, 06:48 AM
Bump. Charlton aren't exactly romping away in the third division.

The division is too tough for them.

carter
01-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Calvin Andrew :D

Ninjas Headband
01-10-2016, 03:59 PM
To think it was only 4 years ago we had Andrew in our attack and now we have Benteke. I would have laughed at anyone suggesting the clubs transformation since those days to now.

Also good to see that Andrew & Charlton have found their level.

vegas78
01-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Calvin Andrew :D

Go on my son!

Always liked him!

selhursthoover
10-10-2016, 11:00 AM
http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/police-called-to-14-killer-clown-incidents-in-24-hours-across-thames-valley-1-7621631

burgess hill 84
10-10-2016, 11:56 AM
http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/police-called-to-14-killer-clown-incidents-in-24-hours-across-thames-valley-1-7621631

It was nice to meet you at goodison mate.

selhursthoover
11-10-2016, 10:50 AM
It was nice to meet you at goodison mate.

And you chap. I may of been drinking.....

:supergrin::lux::hi:

ref
11-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Yes you did have one or two

selhursthoover
11-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Yes you did have one or two

Oii Oii. Beer police!!

:D:lux:

burgess hill 84
11-10-2016, 12:54 PM
And you chap. I may of been drinking.....

It was in the ground, i was with my boy. You seemed fine.

Nth Kent Eagle
11-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Judging by the time it took to get served at half time at Everton there were plenty drinking in the ground.

selhursthoover
11-10-2016, 04:01 PM
It was in the ground, i was with my boy. You seemed fine.

Indeed. Watch out for the Ref.