PDA

View Full Version : Karel Fraeye is made free

Crofty
13-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Championship strugglers Charlton Athletic have parted company with interim head coach Karel Fraeye.
The 38-year-old had been in charge at The Valley since 25 October, but only won two of his 14 matches in charge.
The Addicks are 23rd in the table, lost 5-0 to Huddersfield Town on Tuesday and are on a run of 10 games without a win in all competitions……...:hi:

Crofty
13-01-2016, 07:44 PM
…and they started so well!

PIE "N" MASH
13-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Who and who........

Pidster
13-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Replacement for Hughton? "He could do a job".

Crofty
13-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Who and who........

Charlton's lame stand-in manager AND Charlton….:clown:

CPFC since 1989
13-01-2016, 10:26 PM
:clown:s

CPFC31
14-01-2016, 06:38 AM
Hope they **** off back to League one, never to return. 'We will never play you again', yeah two right you won't :hi:

PIE "N" MASH
14-01-2016, 06:41 AM
Charlton's lame stand-in manager AND Charlton….:clown:

Not sure who is whooshing who here:D

Sharkba1t
11-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Apparently someone filed a report at Companies house that Karel had resigned – but the club have denied this. So if it’s a fraudulent letter, whoever is responsible will go to jail.

It seems that Karel is not too fussed about what the imbeciles (fans) think of her – so the relationship can only deteriorate further, fingers crossed.

The abyss beckons for the Clowns and I hope its for a very very long time.

Boyandy
11-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Apparently someone filed a report at Companies house that Karel had resigned – but the club have denied this. So if it’s a fraudulent letter, whoever is responsible will go to jail.

It seems that Karel is not too fussed about what the imbeciles (fans) think of her – so the relationship can only deteriorate further, fingers crossed.

The abyss beckons for the Clowns and I hope its for a very very long time.

That's Katrien Meire who's the Charlton Chief Executive. Karel Fraeye is male and the ex-coach. He did a sterling job. :)

Nth Kent Eagle
11-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Charlton's ground has a large footprint. Have you seen how much land there is in the car park behind the west stand and the ground is near the Charlton Riverside urban regeneration area? So they had better hope that the council insists on sport at the site because I wouldn't trust the owners one bit.

Sharkba1t
11-02-2016, 02:54 PM
That's Katrien Meire who's the Charlton Chief Executive. Karel Fraeye is male and the ex-coach. He did a sterling job. :)

Oops! Yes, my mistake - i just realised it was the wrong person!

They're all doing a good job though!

Dorking .Eagle
11-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Charlton's ground has a large footprint. Have you seen how much land there is in the car park behind the west stand and the ground is near the Charlton Riverside urban regeneration area? So they had better hope that the council insists on sport at the site because I wouldn't trust the owners one bit.

There was some interest about a year ago in moving to a new ground on the Greenwich Peninsula (so only about a mile away) but the investors clearly scarpered when they realised what a car crash that club is.

Shame, always such a well run club!

Selhurst Celtic
11-02-2016, 07:05 PM
And that the clowns didn't own it either. Something in my water tells me that Harris was the interested party too.

Jim Cannon
12-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Shame, always such a well run club!

If ever a phrase has come back to bite them on the ass that is the one:D

Oisin
12-02-2016, 08:16 AM
Should merge with Millwall.

orp pisshead1
12-02-2016, 08:36 AM

:D:D:D

orp pisshead1
12-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Charlton's ground has a large footprint. Have you seen how much land there is in the car park behind the west stand and the ground is near the Charlton Riverside urban regeneration area? So they had better hope that the council insists on sport at the shite because I wouldn't trust the owners one bit.

EFA;).

Vince Hilaire's Afro
12-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Should merge with Millwall.

"Take one shit, and put it in a bowl. Take another shit, and mix in the bowl with the other shit until shitty. Take out the shit mixture, spread evenly into a baking sheet, divide into 11 separate pieces and bake until ready to throw on a pitch in front of 4,000 people"