PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong 7s

ChiswickEagle
13-04-2016, 06:24 AM
Anyone else been to this, went to all three days, was absolutely mental. The South Stand made me feel old but spent a couple of hours in there to tick the box.

Am staying over for the Singapore 7s, the liver is hoping it will be less full on.

saxoneagle
13-04-2016, 08:03 AM
It's on my list. If my wife's year-end at work next year is anything like this one, I'll be over there like a flash and leave her to it!

Kevin T
15-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Anyone doing the London 7s next month. We're going day after Cup Final day and David Haye the night before. If Palace beat Watford, I may as well start planning my funeral

chelmsfordeagle
15-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Iīve been to the HK 7īs. It was crazy. I went about 10 years ago i donīt think i could do it now. Iīve also been to the one in Singapore. I used to live a 5 minute walk from the stadium (the old version) It didnīt have the same atmosphere as Hk but i enjoyed it because i got free food and beer all weekend and could stagger home after.

Spanish Dan
15-04-2016, 07:37 AM
I went three years in succession when I lived there. The south stand on a Saturday is like every club 18-30 holiday you ever went on all rolled into one. People I went with are still scarred to this day almost 10 years on.