PDA

View Full Version : Time for Tony Bloom to step down?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
30-04-2016, 08:26 AM
If the unthinkable occurs, and plucky Brighton's 200m promotion wave finally pops them onto the hallowed beaches of the PL, will Tony have to step down?

I understand the FA's fit and proper person/owner test is somewhat more stringent than the League's, and it is difficult to imagine them looking kindly on a man who allegedly makes his fortune profiting off the weak minded gambling addicts who frequent his seedy betting underworld dominion.

I sense the honourable, morally untouchable followers of BHAFC would welcome the news. Bloom's money is already in the bank, and they could now cut him loose in the knowledge that his revenue stream could be transplanted directly with TV money. It is an open secret in football that it has been an emotional struggle for their fans to continue their moral crusade against basically the whole of football whilst their club's own success has been built on the salty tears of recovering alcoholic divorcees with inappropriately large ownership of two and a half inch long pens that only work for three minutes.

So far, Tony Bloom has declined to comment

eaglejez
30-04-2016, 08:29 AM
If the unthinkable occurs, and plucky Brighton's 200m promotion wave finally pops them onto the hallowed beaches of the PL, will Tony have to step down?

I understand the FA's fit and proper person/owner test is somewhat more stringent than the League's, and it is difficult to imagine them looking kindly on a man who allegedly makes his fortune profiting off the weak minded gambling addicts who frequent his seedy betting underworld dominion.

I sense the honourable, morally untouchable followers of BHAFC would welcome the news. Bloom's money is already in the bank, and they could now cut him loose in the knowledge that his revenue stream could be transplanted directly with TV money. It is an open secret in football that it has been an emotional struggle for their fans to continue their moral crusade against basically the whole of football whilst their club's own success has been built on the salty tears of recovering alcoholic divorcees with inappropriately large ownership of two and a half inch long pens that only work for three minutes.

they haven't woken up to the fact that you don't make much profit in the Premier League. the TV money has gone up so in the next 2-3 years clubs should make bigger profits but eventually the money will all go to the players. In other words he won't be getting much of his 250m back

Supa Pard
30-04-2016, 08:30 AM
I think he should step down purely due to his ugliness and lack of height.

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 06:49 PM

Lol, you really are scraping the barrel with this load of old shit. What it all boils down to is that you are seething because you have a complete dimlo of a chairman and a shit run down 'ground' to boot. OP is a complete twat.

jjeagle
01-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Lol, you really are scraping the barrel with this load of old shit. What it all boils down to is that you are seething because you have a complete dimlo of a chairman and a shit run down 'ground' to boot. OP is a complete twat.

Welcome. What happened in the past 4 years to put you posting more often?

jjeagle
01-05-2016, 06:58 PM

Welcome. What happened in the past 4 years to put you off posting more often?

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Welcome. What happened in the past 4 years to put you off posting more often?
Tapatalk. That's all.

PIE "N" MASH
01-05-2016, 07:07 PM

Premier league FA Cup finalist you :jerkit::jerkit:,carry on:p:p

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Premier league FA Cup finalist you :jerkit::jerkit:,carry on:p:p
Lolz. Revel in it mate. You've had a shit season and likely to get spanked in the final.

PIE "N" MASH
01-05-2016, 07:12 PM
Lolz. Revel in it mate. You've had a shit season and likely to get spanked in the final.
An you is gonna choke again,teachers an pupils.FFS Murray:lux::lux:

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 07:25 PM
An you is gonna choke again,teachers an pupils.FFS Murray:lux::lux:
Haha, is that right? You're in the death throes as far as your premiership status is concerned. Punching well above your weight and next season you'll be found out proper and hopefully we'll contribute to that. Laters.

PIE "N" MASH
01-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Haha, is that right? You're in the death throes as far as your premiership status is concerned. Punching well above your weight and next season you'll be found out proper and hopefully we'll contribute to that. Laters.

Feck sake flower,change the record:sob::sob:

grand aigle
01-05-2016, 07:32 PM

Dream on tosser!!!! Which one are you Londoner?? Blakey? Or just Twat??

SeanPalace84
01-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Deluded wankers, never change.

Penstone Eagle
01-05-2016, 07:35 PM

Tool.

grand aigle
01-05-2016, 07:37 PM

Absolutely guaranteed that IF you get promoted you will NOT get near the 39 points we have this season.... Derby's record could be in serious danger

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Now now lads. Clearly hit a nerve with you but let's play nice eh?

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Absolutely guaranteed that IF you get promoted you will NOT get near the 39 points we have this season.... Derby's record could be in serious danger
This is quite possibly the most deluded post I have ever read. Seriously, unless you invest big in the summer you will be looking at breaking said record yourselves. My money is on you going down already. You've looked a shambles throughout.

Supa Pard
01-05-2016, 07:45 PM
This is quite possibly the most deluded post I have ever read. Seriously, unless you invest big in the summer you will be looking at breaking said record yourselves. My money is on you going down already. You've looked a shambles throughout.

Could be worse. We could be in the prem, looking forward to a cup final. Again.
And we could all be Brighton fans. Which is worse than worse.
Or is it worst?
Nope, it's worse.
Worse than worse in fact.

thereichstuff
01-05-2016, 07:51 PM

Who are he ?

Ash
01-05-2016, 07:51 PM

Would you say that "looking a shambles throughout" includes being 5th in the Premier league at Christmas and then a historic cup run, knocking out 4 strong premier league teams en route to the final, you moron?

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Would you say that "looking a shambles throughout" includes being 5th in the Premier league at Christmas and then a historic cup run, knocking out 4 strong premier league teams en route to the final, you moron?
Christmas? Don't embarrass yourself with silly statements like that. Dear oh dear.

thereichstuff
01-05-2016, 07:56 PM

Have you been keeping your powder dry? , not very prolific are you :hi:

Caravan Club
01-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Have you been keeping your powder dry? , not very prolific are you :hi:
Sorry? No idea what you are going on about there mate

Nth Kent Eagle
01-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Well in the Championship Brighton had 43m costs and 23m revenue last season. That ignores an interest free loan of 150m by Mr Bloom and his 70m of share purchases. If I were him I'd want some return on his investment. He will probably do a Blackpool and spend little and go down.

thereichstuff
01-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Sorry? No idea what you are going on about there mate

Ok I'll do it slowly . You've posted 8 times since January . That's not very prolific is it ? .

thereichstuff
01-05-2016, 08:05 PM
It's a new guise , with statements like " don't embarrass yourself " it can only be one person :clown:

Ash
01-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Christmas? Don't embarrass yourself with silly statements like that. Dear oh dear.

Nice to see you've finally had your hard drive repaired. We've been expecting you.

old git
01-05-2016, 08:09 PM
Tapatalk. That's all.

Or being a gutless Tarquin prick.

thereichstuff
01-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Scuttled off :rolleyes:

old git
01-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Ok I'll do it slowly . You've posted 8 times since January 2012. . That's not very prolific is it ? .

EFA.

Big Gav
01-05-2016, 08:23 PM

Don't you twats ever learn?

Joe85
01-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Now now lads. Clearly hit a nerve with you but let's play nice eh?

The Amex is ours.

"Zaha, oooooh yes!!!"

You should really put some ointment on that burn instead of letting it fester, clapper using wanker.

grand aigle
01-05-2016, 09:14 PM

But surely all of you weeds said we would break the record when we first went up (at your expense, remember that at the AMEX, when we beat you again)...NEVER happened, nor the next season nor the one after that... One thing about you weeds, you know absolutely **** all about football. Have your bet wanker, you will lose( AGAIN)!!

Maiden Eagle
01-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Sorry? No idea what you are going on about there mate If they do get promoted, I suppose we will have to get used again, to bellends like this, on here.:clown::clown:

bestperch
01-05-2016, 09:57 PM

Didn't realise you're already promoted. 2013 all over again.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
01-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Or being a gutless Tarquin prick.

Is there any other kind?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
02-05-2016, 07:12 AM

Seething, my dear?

The fans of CPFC have enjoyed an hilariously triumphant tidal wave of joy at the expense of BHAFC.

The majority of the seething seems to have been committed by the bitter, jealous followers of a club that, despite an artificial leg up to the tune of 200m+ from their gamblers anonymous exploiting pimp, has had to watch a succession of other 'less deserving' clubs take their seat at the top table.

Still, four years on, here you are.

SeanPalace84
02-05-2016, 07:16 AM
If they do get promoted, I suppose we will have to get used again, to bellends like this, on here.:clown::clown:

Until we put them in their place.....AGAIN :lux:

old git
02-05-2016, 07:19 AM
They have a go at the way Parish looks .No idea why as he looks well for his age ,unlike Gonzo.
At least he goes to all our games, again unlike Gonzo ,who would rather be at the other end of the world when Brighton play.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
02-05-2016, 07:35 AM
They have a go at the way Parish looks .No idea why as he looks well for his age ,unlike Gonzo.
At least he goes to all our games, again unlike Gonzo ,who would rather be at the other end of the world when Brighton play.

I've heard rumours that Pimp Tony stays in Australia so much in order to avoid paying as much UK income tax as he otherwise would if he stayed in the UK.

This is somewhat difficult to believe though, considering the views of Brighton fans on such matters. Surely they wouldn't tolerate this?

Phil's Barber
02-05-2016, 09:54 AM
:D Even after three years it still hurts doesn't it. But it is us who are seething.

DeanGoodsnake
02-05-2016, 11:19 AM

Go away cock breath....
The penguin will soon be over to watch you lose In the playoffs again...just a shame it's not to us again😆 oh how we laughed!!!!
Will be hilarious watching you lot crying next week with mascara everywhere👛👛

SeanPalace84
02-05-2016, 03:05 PM

:D how you feeling :jerkit:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
02-05-2016, 03:11 PM
:D how you feeling :jerkit:

Anyone still voting in favour of Brighton on that 'do you want them promoted' thread needs to look at wankpuffins like this guy and what he's saying about a PL club before his own shower of shit has even achieved parity.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
02-05-2016, 03:12 PM
This guy obviously not meaning sean, who has shown no signs of wankpuffinry

SeanPalace84
02-05-2016, 04:44 PM
This guy obviously not meaning sean, who has shown no signs of wankpuffinry

:D:p

Had a nice little PM from good old Mr Caravan. Nice chap.

old git
02-05-2016, 04:48 PM

Did he mention toilets?

cpfcfly
02-05-2016, 06:31 PM

Is he gonna hit you with a clacker before running away?

thereichstuff
02-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Is he gonna hit you with a clacker before running away?

Will he show tonight ? :jerkit::D

Payroll Legend
02-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Will he show tonight ? :jerkit::D

Will he ****. His proper team kick off at 8.00.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
02-05-2016, 06:59 PM

Was it of a seething nature?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
02-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Will he ****. His proper team kick off at 8.00.

:p

Ash
02-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Tony's gonna throw in the towell soon enough.

Phil's Barber
02-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Tony's gonna throw in the towell soon enough.

Time to focus on his other career as a star of TV's Emmerdale Farm.

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/18/emmerdale_bobhope.jpg

bunghole
03-05-2016, 06:19 AM

Dude seriously, twats like you just add to the hilarity and amusement for Palace fans, of the fortunes of the Seaweed since we reamed them senseless in the Playoff Semi.

Here's their dilemma, go up, watch Bloom spend nothing on players while trying to recoup all his lost coin, then go straight back down again, never to return.

Don't go up, he cuts and runs.

One year we'll go down again, hopefully with a major trophy in our cabinet come May 21, but irrespective of whenever that happens, the Seaweed will either be out of business, or in the Conference.

#owned
#naturalorder
#SeaweedAlwaysOurBitches
#TheyShitOnTheFloor
#TinpotKings

eagles #1
03-05-2016, 07:32 AM
You just know that if they do get promoted, we'll out do them and win the FA Cup and go on a European tour next year :D

Poor ****ers.

CPFC85
03-05-2016, 07:37 AM

Did you cry in May 2013 when we owned your shower of shite on and off the pitch? :hi:

Ash
16-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Another 10m Tony?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ei0ADAWcaKLbWQE/giphy.gif

eaglejez
16-05-2016, 09:47 PM
they haven't woken up to the fact that you don't make much profit in the Premier League. the TV money has gone up so in the next 2-3 years clubs should make bigger profits but eventually the money will all go to the players. In other words he won't be getting much of his 250m back

And now even less :)

Selhurst Celtic
16-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Another 10m Tony?

:lux:

Wibble Wobble
16-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Another 10m Tony?

Any undercover NSCers willing to post that?
Cover will be blown but worth it.

bunghole
16-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Bloom will walk before the next season starts.

Seaweed permanently screwed when he does. [emoji23]

Phil's Barber
17-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Another 10m Tony?

:D

regal_eagle
17-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Step down? He's only 2"ft tall, where's he going to step down to?

sherrifbart
17-05-2016, 02:17 PM
He may indeed be only 2 foot tall,but he more than makes up for it by the size of his hooter,one could carry a weeks shopping in that thing,or use it as a bus shelter.I worry that the tarquins will dump him when his looks begin to fade.As we well know,to a Tarquin,looks are everything.All the gear,no idea.

smoll
17-05-2016, 02:55 PM
have it on good authority that he is having to put 2m a month in just to keep it running.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-05-2016, 03:05 PM
have it on good authority that he is having to put 2m a month in just to keep it running.

:eek:

Heb 7:4
17-05-2016, 03:22 PM

eaglejez
17-05-2016, 03:34 PM

luckily he makes that every day from gambling like everyone else......oh hold on :D

Pidster
17-05-2016, 10:02 PM
The ****tards on northstandchattingshit get very confused. Apparently if you suggest that "the richest man in the world" should consider spending his money on rhinoplasty rather than spunk it on a small team near crawley you are a anti-Semite.

BeaverWilly
18-05-2016, 01:16 AM

Company accounts are publically available and wouldn't 2m per month mean 24m annual losses? Can't remember the exact numbers but I thought it was more like 10m-12m losses in the latest accounts? Either way it's a lot of cash to spunk away.

Eaglejez is the expert on BHA's accounts I believe?

Cleon
18-05-2016, 05:04 AM
Losses of 12M a year based on a major player sale or two per year. I think the last published accounts included the sale of Ulloa to Leicester for 8-10M, I don't think there was a major sale this year so expect losses for the season just finished to be greater unless a player is sold fast.

Jim Cannon
18-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Step down? He needs to step UP! They need MORE players and MORE bankrolling to reach the Premier League. To do this, they need to INCREASE those losses year on year, so Tony, stop being so damn tight and put your money where your mouth is.

Penstone Eagle
18-05-2016, 06:32 AM
How can they be losing money with their academy and new training facility that churns out multi million pound footballers every week ?

Ash
18-05-2016, 06:45 AM
The ****tards on northstandchattingshit get very confused. Apparently if you suggest that "the richest man in the world" should consider spending his money on rhinoplasty rather than spunk it on a small team near crawley you are a anti-Semite.

Same thread: someone calls him big nose and the screams and cat calls of "anti-semite" are not far behind.

little al
18-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Step down? He needs to step UP! They need MORE players and MORE bankrolling to reach the Premier League. To do this, they need to INCREASE those losses year on year, so Tony, stop being so damn tight and put your money where your mouth is.

He doesn't know where his mouth is, he has never seen it over his nose.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-05-2016, 07:06 PM
He doesn't know where his mouth is, he has never seen it over his nose.

You've probably seen his Arse though, it's just below his nose