PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup final - seating plan, official ticket information and FAQs

EddieEdwards
01-05-2016, 12:37 AM
http://eddieedwards.atwebpages.com/facupfinalseatingplan.cpfc

A more detailed seating plan showing rows and seats is available here (http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/wembley-stadium-chart-london/high-resolution/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan-00a-Detailed-row-block-numbers-exact-concert-chart-high-resolution.htm).

EddieEdwards
01-05-2016, 12:54 AM
Ticket News: Emirates FA Cup Final (http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/crystal-palace-fc-ticket-information-for-the-fa-cup-final-3085942.aspx)

The Emirates FA Cup Final: Crystal Palace vs Manchester United
Wembley Stadium
Saturday 21st May 2016 Kick Off 17.30

Tickets for The Emirates FA Cup Final will go on sale to current Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members* on Wednesday 4th May 2016 at 09.00. Crystal Palace have been allocated seats in the West half of the stadium.

Tickets will be sold in five phases via SEE tickets online using the loyalty point scheme. Phases 4 and 5 are subject to ticket availability.

Please note that these tickets will not be on sale via the CPFC Box Office (other than to Vice Presidents, Directors Box Holders and existing supporters registered disabled with the Club**). No tickets will be on sale via the CPFC website.

When booking you will need to provide your surname and your client reference number which is located in the bottom left hand corner of your season ticket/membership card.

Groups of supporters will be able to purchase tickets together as long as the lead booker has all the surname and client reference numbers, and all supporters in the group have the correct number of loyalty points for that phase. (Maximum of 10 client references per transaction).

Please note that point totals are as of Sunday 24th April 2016, any points accrued after this date will not be recognised.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO PURCHASE IN ONE SALES PHASE

The selling phases will be as follows:

Phase 1
From Wednesday 4th May at 09.00.
Season Ticket Holders & Paid Members registered by Sunday 24th April 2016 with 2500+ points - 1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder or Paid Member.

Phase 2
From Thursday 5th May at 09.00.
Season Ticket Holders & Paid Members registered by Sunday 24th April 2016 with 1000+ points - 1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder or Paid Member.

Phase 3
From Friday 6th May at 09:00
Season Ticket Holders & Paid Members registered by Sunday 24th April 2016 with 500+ points - 1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder or Paid Member.

Phase 4 (SUBJECT TO TICKETS REMAINING)
From Monday 9th May at 09.00
Paid Members who were registered by Sunday 24th April, with 100+ loyalty points required - 1 ticket per Paid Member.

Phase 5 (SUBJECT TO TICKETS REMAINING)
From Tuesday 10th May at 09.00
Paid Members who were registered by Sunday 24th April, with no loyalty points required - 1 ticket per Paid Member.

Supporters who purchase their 16/17 season ticket before 17.00 on Tuesday 3rd May will have their 500 loyalty points added in order to qualify to purchase under the appropriate phase. This applies to both season ticket renewals and the purchase of new season tickets.

The club anticipate that all Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase their ticket in either phase 1, 2 or 3.

Supporters will be able to request tickets from preferred blocks but will not be able to select individual seats. A stadium map is available when purchasing online.

The following ticket pricing categories will apply:

Category 1 115
Category 2 85
Category 3 65
Category 4 45

CLICK HERE (http://www.cpfc.co.uk/documents/fa-cup-final-faqsv261-3087944.pdf) for a full list of the FAQs for the ticket sales of this game.

Concessions are 10 off the full price all over the stadium.
Seniors (aged 65 and over), 18-21 year-olds, juniors (Under 18), and Full time Students registered with the Club.

CLICK HERE (http://www.seetickets.com/go/crystalpalace) from 9am on Wednesday to purchase tickets.

Please note – booking fees of 2.50 per ticket plus a postage fee of either 2 (first class) or 6.50 (registered) will be charged.
Tickets can also be ordered by phone on: 0871 230 5539 capacity for phone bookings is limited particularly over weekends, supporters are requested to purchase online to avoid any lengthy delays. Calls cost 10p per minute from most landlines plus standard network charges apply.

Singing Sections & Level 2 blocks
Please be aware that Blocks 133 & 134 have been designated as the “singing section”.
Anyone wanting to be part of this area is advised to book tickets in these blocks.

Please note that the Level 2 Blocks (any block starting with a 2) are Club Wembley seats and are not included in our allocation.

*Members must have been registered by 24th April 2016 to be eligible for a ticket

**Vice Presidents, Directors Box Holders and Supporters with Disabilities

Please note that Vice Presidents, Directors Box Holders and existing supporters with disabilities registered with the Club can order via the CPFC Box Office at Selhurst Park from Wednesday 4th May at 09:00 and will be limited to 1 Ticket each and will be subject to charges shown above.

EddieEdwards
04-05-2016, 01:05 PM
EMIRATES FA CUP FINAL - SUPPORTER FAQS (http://www.cpfc.co.uk/documents/fa-cup-final-faqsv261-3087944.pdf)

Q. How do I book tickets?
A. Tickets will be sold in 5 Phases via SEE tickets online; http://www.seetickets.com/go/crystalpalace. No tickets will be on sale via the CPFC Box Office website (except Directors Box holders, VPs and registered supporters with disabilities).

Q. Who is eligible for tickets to the Final?
A. 15/16 Season ticket holders, new 16/17 Season ticket holders and current paid members (Registered by 24th April 2016) with the correct amount of loyalty points required at each phase.

Q. What details do I need when booking my ticket on the SEE tickets website?
A. When booking you will need to provide your surname and your client ref, which is located on the bottom left hand corner of your 15/16 season ticket or membership card.

Q. I am registered disabled with the club; can I buy tickets to sit with my friends in non-disabled areas?
A. CPFC have allocated accessible seating areas however if you require to book your tickets elsewhere in the stadium please email customer.service@cpfc.co.uk quoting your client reference number/s and we will arrange for you to buy through SEE tickets.

Q. Will there be enough tickets for all 5 phases?
A. The club anticipates there will be enough tickets for phases 1-3, allocations for phases 4 & 5 are subject to availability.

Q. Can I book over the phone?
A. Tickets can be ordered by phone on: 0871 230 5539. Capacity for phone bookings is limited particularly over the weekend; supporters are requested to purchase online to avoid lengthy delays. Calls cost 10p per minute plus standard network charges.

Q. Is it possible to buy tickets in a group?
A. Groups of supporters will be able to purchase tickets together as long as all surnames and Client Ref. numbers are provided, and all members of the group have the correct number of loyalty points for that Phase. (Maximum of 10 per transaction online)

Q. Is there a booking fee?
A. Booking fees of 2.50 per ticket plus a postage fee of either 2 (first class) or 6.50 (registered) will be charged.

Q. Will I be able to purchase two tickets at any point?
A. No; tickets are limited and the allocations are one per season ticket holder or paid member.

Q. I want to book my ticket with a family member/friend but we are eligible at different selling Phases. If I wait can we buy tickets together?
A. Yes; but please be aware that ticket options will be reduced in the later selling phases.

Q. How do I know what area the tickets available will be in?
A. A stadium map will be available when purchasing tickets online. CPFC have been allocated the West end of Wembley Stadium.

Q. Can I pick my seat?
A. No; SEE tickets will allow you to purchase in a block but not select the individual seat.

Q. Will you have a coach service?
A. Yes; we will have a coach service for this match from Selhurst Park – please keep an eye on www.cpfc.co.uk for details. Bookings will be taken through the CPFC Box Office.

Q. Will parking be available at Wembley Stadium (including disabled parking)?
A. Parking spaces can be booked through www.wembleyofficialparking.com
There are a minimum of 250 disabled parking bays onsite for further details see http://www.wembleyofficialparking.com/createbooking/selecttariff/1331

Q. Do you have hospitality options?
A. We do have hospitality packages available – for details please contact sales@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6011.

Q. Do I get loyalty points for the Emirates FA Cup Final?
A. Yes; 20 points will be allocated for ticket purchases (per client reference). As ticket sales are through a third party it could take longer than usual to update the points. Points are non-transferrable.

Q. How do I find out how many loyalty points I have?
A. Visit www.cpfctickets.com and log in with your Client Ref. Click ‘My Account’ on the top right hand side of the page. Then select ‘Loyalty Points’ from the left hand menu, and your points breakdown and total will be shown.

Q. I seem to be missing loyalty points
A. All loyalty points are updated automatically on our system; however in the event that you are missing points prior to 24th April 2016, please contact the Box Office (boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk). for more details on loyalty points please visit: http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/loyaltyscheme/

Q. I have more than one season ticket under my Client Ref; can I buy more than one?
A. Yes; providing you have enough loyalty points under your Client Ref. you can purchase one ticket per season ticket*

Q. I have enough points but my child hasn’t; can I buy their ticket with mine in the Phase that I am eligible for?
A. No; you can only buy tickets together when you reach the Phase that you both have enough loyalty points for; if your child has less points you are advised to wait until their Phase to get tickets together.

Q. I have loyalty points on two accounts; can I transfer across to my current account or consolidate both accounts?
A. Unfortunately loyalty points are non-transferable.

Q. I am an international member; can I use my priority ticket access for Emirates FA Cup Final tickets?
A. International member ticket priority is only eligible for home league games. We would advise international fans to check online their points total and check the relevant phase.

Q. My silver membership points have not been added this season, can you add them on?
A. 15/16 silver memberships do not come with loyalty points.

Q. If I buy a membership now can I get a ticket?
A. No; only memberships purchased on or before 24th April 2016 are eligible

Q. I have enough loyalty points for a certain Phase but I’m not a current season ticket holder or member. If I become a member now can I buy a ticket when I become eligible?
A. No; only membership purchased on or before 24th April 2016 are eligible

Q. I have two season tickets under one Client Ref but want to buy one in the first phase and the other in a later phase – is this ok?
A. No; your client ref will only allow you to make one transaction so all tickets must be purchased in the same phase.

Q. If I buy my tickets now can I swap my seats later on?
A. No; once you have purchased your seats they are non-transferrable.

*This applies to supporters with more than one season ticket under the same client reference number with enough loyalty points to qualify for the phase.

MY QUESTION ISN’T ANSWERED HERE, WHO DO I CONTACT?

Q. If your query is regarding tickets, loyalty points or accessing your account:
A. boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk

Q. If your query is specifically regarding your 2015/16 paid membership:
A. memberships@cpfc.co.uk

Q. For any other enquiries please contact:
A. customer.services@cpfc.co.uk

EddieEdwards
08-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Tickets: Cup Final Update (http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/latest-ticket-information-for-the-final.-3101150.aspx)

Phase four of the selling process for the FA Cup Final against Manchester United on Saturday May 21st 2016, kick-off 5.30pm will go on sale from 9am on Monday morning.

Tickets will be available to paid members who were registered by Sunday 24th April, with 100+ loyalty points - 1 ticket per paid member.

Level one is now sold out but there are limited tickets remaining in level 5 and subject to availability.

Further ticket updates will be shown on cpfc.co.uk as and when they become available.

EddieEdwards
09-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Tickets: Phase Five On Sale Tuesday (http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/latest-fa-cup-final-ticket-information-3105782.aspx)

The club announce that it appears there will be a phase five of the selling process for the FA Cup Final against Manchester United on Saturday May 21st 2016, kick-off 5.30pm.

Tickets will go on sale from 9am on Tuesday morning to paid members who were registered by Sunday 24th April, with no loyalty points required - 1 ticket per paid member.

Level one is now sold out but there are limited tickets remaining in level 5, subject to availability.

Further ticket updates will be shown on cpfc.co.uk as and when they become available.

EddieEdwards
10-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Tickets: Cup Final Sold Out (http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-for-palace-fans-at-wembley-are-sold-out.-3107631.aspx)

Crystal Palace FC are pleased to announce that the allocation of 28,000 tickets for the FA Cup final against Manchester United on Saturday 21st May 2016, kick-off 5.30pm is now sold out.

The club would like to thank you all for your magnificent support for the day at Wembley.

Don't forget, like at the Watford game, we want to paint Wembley red and blue and the perfect way to show your colours is by purchasing our cup-final merchandise from the club store.