PDA

View Full Version : COME ON MIDDLESBOROUGH

Pages : [1] 2

vegas78
03-05-2016, 09:39 AM
That is all.

Leave the Seaweed to tinpot Sheffield Wednesday.

JJ
03-05-2016, 09:44 AM
It would be very entertaining to see them miss out twice - first of all to Middlesborough then in the play offs (again.)

stevek
03-05-2016, 09:58 AM
It's spelt 'Middlesbrough'.

But yes, come on Boro.

JJ
03-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Okay... If it's Boro, then it's 'Boro. :)

eaglejez
03-05-2016, 10:10 AM
come on Boro !

old git
03-05-2016, 10:13 AM
I will check later to see if they have been designated tinpot status by the Tarquins.

Penstone Eagle
03-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Think they'll get the point they need, just hope they don't play for a draw, the weed will score.

bunghole
03-05-2016, 10:17 AM
98th minute equaliser please, 'Boro [emoji106]

SJ'sLoveMonkey
03-05-2016, 10:18 AM
I will check later to see if they have been designated tinpot status by the Tarquins.

Of course they are!

SeanPalace84
03-05-2016, 10:53 AM
98th minute equaliser please, 'Boro [emoji106]

Na, just batter the wankers.

Nth Kent Eagle
03-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Yep, come on the Boro. Always a good away day with cheap beer and plenty of pubs. Proper football fans who turn up in the bad times and would not fail to sell out a ground of 9,000 capacity for most matches between 1997 and 2010.

Battle EAGLE
03-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Come on Boro, got family that a are Boro fans.

CPFC Since 68
03-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Looking forward to it, Love watching a game when i desperately want one side to win.

AddoWolz
03-05-2016, 03:32 PM
It's a seasonal thing , in summer it's warm , in autumn the leaves fall off the trees ,in Winter it's cold and in the spring the flowers bloom and sure as eggs is eggs in May seaweed chokes

eagle mart
03-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Yep, come on the Boro. Always a good away day with cheap beer and plenty of pubs. Proper football fans who turn up in the bad times and would not fail to sell out a ground of 9,000 capacity for most matches between 1997 and 2010.

:D

Nth Kent Eagle
03-05-2016, 04:57 PM
It's a seasonal thing , in summer it's warm , in autumn the leaves fall off the trees ,in Winter it's cold and in the spring the flowers bloom and sure as eggs is eggs in May seaweed chokes

Brighton are the opposite of Persephone. She spends the winter in the land of the dead and comes back to the land of the living in the spring. Brighton wilt at the crunch moment.

Kevlon
03-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Hope that boro humiliate them.

Can't believe that some Palace fans will actually be cheering Brighton on for this game to get promoted. Sickening.

RUSSELL
03-05-2016, 05:16 PM
COME ON BORO!!!!

Penstone Eagle
03-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Boro really need to be ahead near the end of the game, if it's level you just know the weed will get an injury time goal

Supa Pard
03-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Come on tin pot Boro.

vegas78
03-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Hope that boro humiliate them.

Can't believe that some Palace fans will actually be cheering Brighton on for this game to get promoted. Sickening.

Nobody will do that.

Kevlon
03-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Nobody will do that.

That other thread says otherwise.

racehorse-80s
03-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Goodluck boro

Fur cough
04-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Nobody will do that.

They will you know, it's easy to say on the Internet I know but I have a couple of very good friends who are Old School Palace in Burgess Hill and they are desperate to see us up in order for hostilities to be resumed.

BBK
04-05-2016, 08:41 AM
There were 2 red faction on the street...

Jim Cannon
04-05-2016, 08:45 AM
If they do miss out, at least Lewis Dunk will have at least 2 more opportunities to show what a dick he is and get sent off again:D

Battle EAGLE
04-05-2016, 12:18 PM
They will you know, it's easy to say on the Internet I know but I have a couple of very good friends who are Old School Palace in Burgess Hill and they are desperate to see us up in order for hostilities to be resumed.

Old school Palace, yeah right, true old school would never want you to go up, they are just being nice to you. Not gonna say hope you get smashed this time as every time I say it you win. Whilst working Saturday I shall be listening to bbc radio Sussex. :p

CedarEagle
04-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Come on 'Boro.

Bones14
04-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Boro win please.

I'd rather endure a severe STD than have them win on Saturday.:jerkit:

BaldEagle96
04-05-2016, 12:36 PM
It's a shame they can't both feck it up!

Ash
04-05-2016, 12:37 PM

More bollocks. This ain't NSC you know.

KYLIE MINEAGLE
05-05-2016, 07:32 AM
Boro win please.

I'd rather endure a severe STD than have them win on Saturday.:jerkit:

Well one things for sure you won't get an STD doing that.:D

New LP
05-05-2016, 07:59 AM

We own you from last time.

Nothing needs to be resumed.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
05-05-2016, 08:01 AM

Yep game over

cdm61
05-05-2016, 08:27 AM
We can't lose on this Boro win or draw and the Weed have more playoff humiliation. If the Weed win we can humiliate once again..Come on Boro Come on Boro!

Penstone Eagle
05-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Yep

PhuketEagle
05-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Boro only lost 2 home games this season - just keep it that way please. Seaweed to lose to Wednesday over 2 legs, cheers!

danpalace07
05-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Up the ******* Boro

Maiden Eagle
05-05-2016, 01:38 PM

Sorry Furk, but I would describe myself as very old school Palace (first went to Selhurst Park in 1969) and I want Brighton nowhere near the Premiership.
Nothing personal and I actually think, whether it be Saturday or through the play offs, that your mob will make it, this time, sadly:(

SJ'sLoveMonkey
05-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Sorry Furk, but I would describe myself as very old school Palace (first went to Selhurst Park in 1969) and I want Brighton nowhere near the Premiership.
Nothing personal and I actually think, whether it be Saturday or through the play offs, that your mob will make it, this time, sadly:(

:supergrin:

Wibble Wobble
05-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Boro only lost 2 home games this season - just keep it that way please. Seaweed to lose to Wednesday over 2 legs, cheers!
They've only conceded 7 goals at home too!
And yes, last minute winner from Barry Bannan please.

dim
05-05-2016, 07:37 PM
I hate them both.....

but yes.

Come on.

Bubble Wrap
05-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Hoping the Weed play Boro off the park in a 0-0 draw, frustrated to buggery literally.
Then watch the poo themselves in the playoffs again.

Blind_Eagle
05-05-2016, 09:40 PM

Two sides to every coin. I've been attending Selhurst Park since 68 and would love to play them in the Premier league.

I guess that makes me very old(er) school by about 12 months. :D

Having said that, I'd fekking laugh myself silly if they do **** it up.

vegas78
05-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Really worried. I just saw the interview with Houghton whatever I think of Brighton that bloke is a class act, always talks sense and with respect.

He will get them right up for this. Massive game.

Pidster
06-05-2016, 03:58 AM
Two sides to every coin. I've been attending Selhurst Park since 68 and would love to play them in the Premier league.

I guess that makes me very old(er) school by about 12 months. :D

Having said that, I'd fekking laugh myself silly if they do **** it up.

Have you been drinking? I wouldn't object to the odd cup game, but the very thought of the Seaurchins being in the Premier League makes me want to throw my vertebrae up.

foresthillbilly
06-05-2016, 07:26 AM
I haven't bothered to look at the Championship table to see if this outcome is possible,..but,.....would love Brighton to stay in 3rd on goal difference.

Then the huge gamble of the play-offs and failure at the semi-final stage, on penalties, would be perfick.

trouble is , Houghton is a damn fine manager

carter
06-05-2016, 08:45 AM
Brighton will win. They know they've gotta win where as Boro can play for a draw and play cautiously

Ninjas Headband
06-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Boro have to have the mentality that they need a win as well but with the confidence of a goal advantage.

Have a feeling Brighton will win it with a flukey late goal. The twats.

thereichstuff
06-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Hoping the Weed play Boro off the park in a 0-0 draw, frustrated to buggery literally.
Then watch the poo themselves in the playoffs again.

That could well happen , but the weed will declare it a moral victory and it being unjust due to their class and superior footballing style .

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Brighton will win. They know they've gotta win where we Boro can play for a draw and play cautiously

You have more faith than me then.

burgess hill 84
06-05-2016, 09:26 AM
I see on The Big Board, that Charlton have put a good luck message in the paper for tommorrow' game at Boro. Greasy arse lickers.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-05-2016, 10:11 AM
I see on The Big Board, that Charlton have put a good luck message in the paper for tommorrow' game at Boro. Greasy arse lickers.

Two sets of fans that totally deserve each other

Penstone Eagle
06-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Boro have to have the mentality that they need a win as well but with the confidence of a goal advantage.

Have a feeling Brighton will win it with a flukey late goal. The twats.

How I see it too.

fioreuk
06-05-2016, 12:09 PM

Jesus H. The clowns really are pathetic.

firstgame63cpfc
06-05-2016, 12:11 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36214762

You have to read the comments section for a laugh.
This one is good.

11. Posted by SpanishDave
on 1 hour ago

As a Brighton fan, it's hard to believe one game could be worth so much, but it's no more than we deserve after years of struggle.

We're ready for the premier league in every way and we're now a bit of a giant within the championship, truth be said.

We're at last fulfilling our potential as a club and our mouth-watering football will only gain more admirers

Phil's Barber
06-05-2016, 12:47 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

As a Brighton fan, it's hard to believe one game could be worth so much, but it's no more than we deserve after years of struggle.

We're ready for the premier league in every way and we're now a bit of a giant within the championship, truth be said.

We're at last fulfilling our potential as a club and our mouth-watering football will only gain more admirers

:D Good grief. They are so deluded it's unbelievable.

Selhurst Celtic
06-05-2016, 01:05 PM
I went to Middlesbrough v Spurs years ago with my missus. The Boro lads were getting reet stuck into any undercover Spurs they found in our stand. I got a pass as I support Palace & my wife supports Boro. Any brave BHA in the wrong end will have to sit on his hands.

From memory Boro walloped Spurs 4-0 or something. I think it was the last fixture of the season.

Ash
06-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Any brave BHA in the wrong end will have to sit on his hands.

Errrrr.... don't think that's gonna be a problem!

Pidster
06-05-2016, 01:15 PM
I went to Middlesbrough v Spurs years ago with my missus. The Boro lads were getting reet stuck into any undercover Spurs they found in our stand. I got a pass as I support Palace & my wife supports Boro. Any brave BHA in the wrong end will have to sit on his hands.

From memory Boro walloped Spurs 4-0 or something. I think it was the last fixture of the season.

Simeon shits smoggies.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-05-2016, 01:27 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

Glorious stuff :lux:

HOVE EAGLE
06-05-2016, 01:28 PM
:D Good grief. They are so deluded it's unbelievable.

Did he arch Brighton v Derby
No mouthwatering football there unless it was dishwater

Battle EAGLE
06-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Spoke to a Brighton fan the other day he said, he said he heard Palace were after Knockhart, as he was better than both Bolasie and Zaha, I kid you not.

adman50
06-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Come on Boro.

I am tempted to lump on the weed to win just to soften the blow in case they do make it.

Battle EAGLE
06-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Two sets of fans that totally deserve each other

They'll have half n half scarves next, both wankers deserve each other.

Battle EAGLE
06-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Really worried. I just saw the interview with Houghton whatever I think of Brighton that bloke is a class act, always talks sense and with respect.

He will get them right up for this. Massive game.

Me thinks Boro might also be a bit up for it also, just hoping Boro do it.

Penstone Eagle
06-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Spoke to a Brighton fan the other day he said, he said he heard Palace were after Knockhart, as he was better than both Bolasie and Zaha, I kid you not.

Hope we sign him if true. Great signing by Hughton.

Penstone Eagle
06-05-2016, 02:26 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

Lol

danpalace07
06-05-2016, 02:28 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

if ever a post showed them up...

Wibble Wobble
06-05-2016, 03:08 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

I like this one.:D

46. Posted by Tiger Tim Henman
on
2 hours ago
I'm honestly astounded as to how Brighton are anywhere near promotion. They don't have a single player equipped to play in the premier league. In the very unlikely event they pick up a result tomorrow, they will get relegated next season with less than 5 points.

sunshine lucas
06-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Hope they get stuffed.... And Bannan scores a hat trick in the playoffs v them.

Penstone Eagle
06-05-2016, 03:22 PM
worried that Boro know they only need a draw

Jim Cannon
06-05-2016, 03:53 PM

In the absence of having a rival, they are now trying to make new friends

Jim Cannon
06-05-2016, 03:54 PM
worried that Boro know they only need a draw

The ideal scenario is Brighton have a goalbound shot for a last minute winner, saved magnificently by George Friend and then they miss the resulting spot kick:D

thereichstuff
06-05-2016, 03:58 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest :)

SeanPalace84
06-05-2016, 04:55 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

And there we go, shows what a bunch of wankers they really are. Have they got any proper fans that can admit how embarrassing that is. A ******* giant of the championship. Come on Fur, you must see how funny that is. You have done well I will admit and are in a good position but Jesus!!

Having another read of it I can see that it's got to be a joke.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Wankas gonna lose tomorrow.

Of that I have no doubt!

passion4palace
06-05-2016, 05:06 PM
I don't want them to see a single penny of Premier League money ... Boro FTW!

passion4palace
06-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Hoping to see lots of "we'll walk it in the playoffs" type threads on NSC tomorrow :D

Mike Elwiss
06-05-2016, 05:17 PM

This one is good.

on 1 hour ago

That's got to be a wind up from a Palace Fan .... no one is that deluded......mind you , we are talking about the Barcelona of the south Coast

Jim Cannon
06-05-2016, 06:05 PM

Nope we are only interested in Buckley, but nobody knows where he is

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 06:34 PM
You have more faith than me then.

Faaaaaaaaaaark you!
You're nothing club will stay where you belong. And you know it.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Faaaaaaaaaaark you!
You're nothing club will stay where you belong. And you know it.

Well, I thought you said we belong in league 2.

So that's an improvement.

Offered any Palace fans out over the Internet recently?

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Nah, thought not.

Put in your place.

Supa Pard
Well, I thought you said we belong in league 2.

So that's an improvement.

Offered any Palace fans out over the Internet recently?

Faaaaaaaark you!

I really mean that you know.

Fur cough
Naughty step.

:jerkit:

Dave
06-05-2016, 06:55 PM
When one roots for the Brighton fan over "one of our own"

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 06:59 PM
When one roots for the Brighton fan over "one of our own"

It's your baby BBS Dave.

Do what you will.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Naughty step.

That was a quick reply.

What you should realise is that Palace fans go on your site and get banned for the slightest of infractions....walking on cracks in the pavement, pronouncing the letter aitch as 'haitch' and somesuch nonsense.

You should understand and appreciate this as you've been really nasty to me. Calling me nasty names and that.

You might have a couple of sympathisers on here but, unlike our fans who've made innocuous comments on your site and been banned, you're still here.
You'd do well to reign yourself in a little bit.
Don't forget who you are, please.
Thanking you.

Drew Peacock
06-05-2016, 07:09 PM
That was a quick reply.

What you should realise is that Palace fans go on your site and get banned for the slightest of infractions....walking on cracks in the pavement, pronouncing the letter aitch as 'haitch' and somesuch nonsense.

You should understand and appreciate this as you've been really nasty to me. Calling me nasty names and that.

You might have a couple of sympathisers on here but, unlike our fans who've made innocuous comments on your site and been banned, you're still here.
You'd do well to reign yourself in a little bit.
Don't forget who you are, please.
Thanking you.

They're all dickheads mate. They'll soon piss off when they drop back down the leagues again and that nice ground of theirs gets turned into a toys are us :p

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Faaaaaaaark you!

I really mean that you know.

That says more about you than it does me.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:12 PM
They're all dickheads mate. They'll soon piss off when they drop back down the leagues again and that nice ground of theirs gets turned into a toys are us :p

I didn't piss off after you beat us at the AMEX in the play off, what makes you think I will now.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:20 PM
That says more about you than it does me.

No it doesn't.
I believe I've told you this before but you've obviously chosen to ignore.

Mind your f*cking manners you 2 Bob c*nt/s.

That was said in the nicest, possible way.

Now mind your f*cking manners.

You 2 Bob c*nt/s.

:)

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:25 PM
No it doesn't.
I believe I've told you this before but you've obviously chosen to ignore.

Mind your f*cking manners you 2 Bob c*nt/s.

That was said in the nicest, possible way.

Now mind your f*cking manners.

You 2 Bob c*nt/s.

:)

But I don't give a two Bob **** what you say gimp boy.

Wind it in, you're making yourself look like a tosser.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:33 PM
But I don't give a two Bob **** what you say gimp boy.

Wind it in, you're making yourself look like a tosser.

Shut up silly ****.
You're on a rival site.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-05-2016, 07:34 PM
I will pull up a chair

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Shut up silly ****.
You're on a rival site.

It really isn't difficult to understand is it?

It's The Away End.

Twat.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-05-2016, 07:36 PM
I might pull up 2 chairs!

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:36 PM
I will pull up a chair

Turn it upside down so he can sit on it. Plus 3 mates!

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:38 PM

:lux:

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:39 PM
:lux:

Faaaaaaaaark you!

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:39 PM

Nothing left.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Nothing left.

Course you ain't.
Like your scumbag club.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Faaaaaaaaark you!

You'd like to.

I'll bring the red ball and leather straps.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:42 PM
You'd like to.

I'll bring the red ball and leather straps.

I'll be on top.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Am I getting the hang of quoting myself to make a point?

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:44 PM
I'll be on top.

And how many times have you been able to say that about your scumbag club?

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:44 PM

Nah.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:45 PM

No you're not.

Faaaaaaaark you.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:47 PM
And how many times have you been able to say that about your scumbag club?

Not many.

Success never really made me actually go to watch though.

:hi:

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Not many.

Success never really made me actually go to watch though.

:hi:

No shit!

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:48 PM
No you're not.

Faaaaaaaark you.

That's twice you've offered.:love:

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:50 PM
That's twice you've offered.:love:

Keep adding on those silly smilies.
If it makes you feel better, that is.

SeanPalace84
Come on now you two. Fur Cough to be fair we ******* hate Brighton and most hope you fail miserably. Your club is full of smug fans for no reason at all. You seem alright and it's nice to have a couple of half decent Brighton fans for banter but understand that on your site we would be banned. If you weren't a Brighton fan you'd see what a joke your fans are. Your club is doing well etc but everything about the club is a joke. Cringeworthy support especially when you still sing your shit ahhhh to the opposing teams goalie, embarrassing. Yet you constantly go on about our fans being tinpot because we have a drum ffs.

As I said your okay but as a whole your club is scum.

Fur cough

OK, I will

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:51 PM

But only because you asked.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Oh, did I tell you already you are a tosser?

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:52 PM
But only because you asked.

:S:

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Come on now you two. Fur Cough to be fair we ******* hate Brighton and most hope you fail miserably. Your club is full of smug fans for no reason at all. You seem alright and it's nice to have a couple of half decent Brighton fans for banter but understand that on your site we would be banned. If you weren't a Brighton fan you'd see what a joke your fans are. Your club is doing well etc but everything about the club is a joke. Cringeworthy support especially when you still sing your shit ahhhh to the opposing teams goalie, embarrassing. Yet you constantly go on about our fans being tinpot because we have a drum ffs.

As I said your okay but as a whole your club is scum.

Strong word is Scum.

Truth be told we're exactly the same as you.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Oh, did I tell you already you are a tosser?

I thought you referred to me as a gimp.
Tosser would be a nice change of scenery for a one trick pony like you.

Hang on....one trick ponies....pony club....there's a pattern emerging here.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Oh yes there is.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Strong word is Scum.

Are you f*ck!

SeanPalace84
06-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Strong word is Scum.

You are decent but a lot of your fans are delusional and it's embarrasing. Good luck to you but not to most of your fans.

And we are not the same at all Fur, not at all. Palace fans do not act like Brighton fans.

Fur cough
06-05-2016, 08:00 PM
You are decent but a lot of your fans are delusional and it's embarrasing. Good luck to you but not to most of your fans.

And we are not the same at all Fur, not at all. Palace fans do not act like Brighton fans.

If you're talking about the internet then OK, but I and many other Brighton fans are exactly the same as you.

Apart from nobby pard, he's a gimp.

Supa Pard
06-05-2016, 08:09 PM
If you're talking about the internet then OK, but I and many other Brighton fans are exactly the same as you.

Apart from nobby pard, he's a gimp.

Good.
The day I think a Brighton fan can hold a candle to a Palace fan is the day you finish third in the top flight.
And with 2 FA cup finals under your belt.
Or just below.
Either is good.

thereichstuff
06-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Good.
The day I think a Brighton fan can hold a candle to a Palace fan is the day you finish third in the top flight.
And with 2 FA cup finals under your belt.
Or just below.
Either is good.

I share some of your points regarding the weed but you've gone ott with furk tonight . Furks ok , as weeds go , a lot of this is unnecessary mate .

vegas78
06-05-2016, 08:33 PM
I share some of your points regarding the weed but you've gone ott with furk tonight . Furks ok , as weeds go , a lot of this is unnecessary mate .

Yep, I agree, and I hate Brighton!

Anyway I will be getting to Palace early tmoz to watch this. Sky said this game is worth 200 million :eek:

thereichstuff
06-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Yep, I agree, and I hate Brighton!

Anyway I will be getting to Palace early tmoz to watch this. Sky said this game is worth 200 million :eek:

Tony will be pleased :p

Breaking rocks
06-05-2016, 08:48 PM
12.30 kick off :eek:

Whatever happened to the last games all kicking off simultaneously?

SeanPalace84
06-05-2016, 08:50 PM
12.30 kick off :eek:

Whatever happened to the last games all kicking off simultaneously?

All at 12:30 mate

Breaking rocks
06-05-2016, 08:52 PM
All at 12:30 mate

Oops :p

hughff
06-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Go the Boro

Breaking rocks
06-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Where was that mod for that three hour shitfest tonight?

racehorse-80s
07-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Go Boro Go

foresthillbilly
07-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Boro equalising in 90(+7), would be a great outcome

danpalace07
07-05-2016, 01:23 AM
well this thread turned out well

mott eagle
07-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Hope weed score in first 10 mins
Then Boro equaliser at the end
Will crush them

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 07:50 AM
For 90 odd minutes today I am a Teesider.

Chris Rea was just on the radio - that was an omen.

dannyb1
07-05-2016, 08:24 AM
For 90 odd minutes today I am a Teesider.

Chris Rea was just on the radio - that was an omen.

He ain't started driving home yet has he? :D

Ryan_the_eagle
07-05-2016, 08:45 AM
Hope weed score in first 10 mins
Then Boro equaliser at the end
Will crush them

Really I hope boro are 5 nil up at halftime so I can leave the pub and sit in the pub garden! Will also do Brighton fans a favour cause then they can watch their other team Arsenal play.

Pistol Knight
07-05-2016, 09:14 AM
C'Mon Boro

thereichstuff
07-05-2016, 09:27 AM
" Haway the boro "

Fur cough
07-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Is this a good time to ask for your good luck messages?

SeanPalace84
07-05-2016, 09:39 AM

No :D

Whatever happens though, of you do go up then you have deserved it as it's a long season.

foresthillbilly
07-05-2016, 09:41 AM
** tumbleweed ** :p

New LP
07-05-2016, 09:50 AM

Yeah, good luck to everyone running in next years London Marathon.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 10:04 AM

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 10:05 AM

dannyb1
07-05-2016, 10:06 AM

That's what this thread is for, good luck boro, come on boro etc
Do keep up. :supergrin:

LLCOOLSTEVE
07-05-2016, 10:17 AM
If Brighton go up then they deserve it, especially with such a hard last game

Good luck to all the teams fighting for promotion/against relegation today

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 10:17 AM

Yeah.
F*ck your luck.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 10:24 AM
No :D

Whatever happens though, of you do go up then you have deserved it as it's a long season.

It'll feel like an even longer next season should these no-mark wankers fluke it and go up though.

old git
07-05-2016, 10:54 AM

Obviously I can't do that but I will be happy for you wiggers and the few other decent Brighton if you make it.:p

firstgame63cpfc
07-05-2016, 10:59 AM

Good luck in the Championship next season:p

You,re not a bad bloke yourself so no hard feelings;)

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 11:01 AM
It's time. Come on Boro.

SeanPalace84
07-05-2016, 11:03 AM
I feel like I would if we were playing a big game, desperate for them to not go up.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Their club, their fans...I couldn't wish them any sort of luck.
Except the bad kind.

SeanPalace84
07-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Their club, their fans...I couldn't wish them any sort of luck.
Except the bad kind.

Easily my favourite poster on here :lux:

Come on Middlesborough

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 11:16 AM
What an atmosphere! The weed won't have seen anything like it.... in the last 3 years anyway :)

EastBerksEagle
07-05-2016, 11:17 AM
If Brighton go up then they deserve it, especially with such a hard last game

Good luck to all the teams fighting for promotion/against relegation today

Far to reasonable

CharlieCPFC
07-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Time for the bottle job c***s to do what they do best!

If they do win today however you have to say it's fully deserved. Begrudgingly...

Glaze
07-05-2016, 11:25 AM
COYBORO!!!

carter
07-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Riverside looks good being packed out, for once. Think Brighton 2-0

New LP
07-05-2016, 11:39 AM
What an atmosphere! The weed won't have seen anything like it.... in the last 3 years anyway :)

But they are singing their one song really loudly?

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 11:49 AM
But they are singing their one song really loudly?

They sang 'where were you when you were shit?' I mean...seriously!

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Yessssss

CharlieCPFC
07-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Get in there

Supa Pard
2-1 Boro.
They score in the final second just after Mullery f*cks off and dies.

New LP
Get in!

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 11:51 AM
How do ya like them apples?

New LP
They sang 'where were you when you were shit?' I mean...seriously!

Crazy! Rank hypocrisy.

EastBerksEagle
:lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux:

CPFC since 1989
Hahaha. I believe today is going to be a great day. Go on you Boro

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Oopsie

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 11:54 AM
Studs up sliding in I would have given a red.

Big Gav
07-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Can you hear the Brighton sing :)
Such an important game and can hardly hear the ****ers getting behind their team

Far East Eagle
07-05-2016, 12:14 PM
1-0 boro :D

Jim Cannon
07-05-2016, 12:17 PM
So far so good

PIE "N" MASH
07-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Can you hear the Brighton sing :)
Such an important game and can hardly hear the ****ers getting behind their team

We all know they only sing when there rimmin:vader:

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Boro should be 3 up.

the drexciyan
07-05-2016, 12:25 PM
All going to plan so far. Come on Boro.

Lambeth Palace
07-05-2016, 12:30 PM
They'll be crying into their clackers before the day is out.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:33 PM
I know it's stating the bleedin obvious but they (who must not be named) have to go for it now.

Should make for an interesting half.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 12:37 PM
I know it's stating the bleedin obvious but they (who must not be named) have to go for it now.

Should make for an interesting half.

Reckon they can go for it as much as they like.
They're f*cked!

David of Kent
07-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Oh crap!

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Boo

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Still in the play offs.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:44 PM
That kit is really hurting my eyes.

David of Kent
07-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Red card for Stephens of Brighton. Yay

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Milking it ffs yesssssss

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Lovely stuff you bottling scum.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:47 PM
How was that borderline?

carter
07-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Brilliant by Ramirez! The ref had a yellow card and Ramirez showed him the cut that convinced the ref it was awful

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:49 PM
2 suspended for the play offs now :)

SeanPalace84
07-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Come on Middlesborough...finish them off ffs

iwozjacko
07-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Singing 'we hate Brighton' in Crystals ��

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 12:53 PM

:p

Chortle.

carter
07-05-2016, 12:54 PM

Stephens and ?

Breaking rocks
Stephens and ?

Dunk

CharlieCPFC
How embarrassing having to rally your own fans in a game like this.

Supa Pard
Stephens and ?

Sum c*nt.

Who cares?

carter
07-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Dunk

Thought it was just this game he misses

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Thought it was just this game he misses

Oh, that's a pity.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Not enjoying this.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Football is a simple game really. If you have possession then the opposition can't possibly score. Will someone please tell this to Boro.

Far East Eagle
07-05-2016, 01:07 PM
12 minutes...

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 01:09 PM
12 minutes...

...til yet another bollox up.

Penstone Eagle
07-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Boro really are shit

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Oooo

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Hold up 1 minute now just for the craic

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Nuffink little seaside club.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 01:19 PM
WLY hahahahaha

EastBerksEagle
07-05-2016, 01:25 PM
get in :D

iwozjacko
07-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

iwozjacko
07-05-2016, 01:26 PM
We hate Brighton!

Breaking rocks
Marvelous! !!!!!!!!

Glaze
Blinder! Sickweed F8ck up again!!

Eagleinsussex
07-05-2016, 01:27 PM
The seaweeds scum got what they deserved there, dirty, dirty team.

bunghole
07-05-2016, 01:27 PM
So after 9 months and 46 games, the Seaweed miss automatic promotion by a single goal.

You couldn't make it up. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The club that keeps on giving. [emoji23][emoji106]

SeanPalace84
07-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Yesssss ******* yessss

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Wanda buncha c*nts!
All those months unbeaten and for what? Just another chance to f*ck up the play offs.
Wanda buncha c*nts!

RUSSELL
07-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Ha ha :jerkit:

HurstpierPalace
07-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Have fun in the play offs you *****.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Ha ha :jerkit:

Agreed.

SeanPalace84
07-05-2016, 01:36 PM
I celebrated in a pub full of Brighton fans when Middlesborough scored...brilliant

Big Gav
07-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Good afternoon entertainment that :)

burgess hill 84
07-05-2016, 01:39 PM
I'm very very happy.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
07-05-2016, 01:41 PM
It hasn't been a bad day so far

foresthillbilly
07-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Brighton normally shlt themselves in the play0ffs.

I remember last time, their supporters had already booked hotels and coaches to Wembley for the PO final. Then something went wrong for them. :p

Hopefully history will repeat itself.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Nothing little seaside club.
Cosy even.
That is all.

FORZA SELHURST
07-05-2016, 01:59 PM
http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/sites/default/files/static/Health%20story%20images/heimlich_graphic_st_fullsize.jpg

biggus mickus
07-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Good Saturday this.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Top notch.

the drexciyan
07-05-2016, 05:11 PM
What a fantastic weekend this has been so far.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Gone ******* quiet all of a sudden.

Hello? Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?

You wankers?

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Echo.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Echo..

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Ehco....just fancied mixing things up there...

Breaking rocks
Oche

Lambeth Palace
http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/480/cpsprodpb/AA20/production/_89625534_christian_stuani2.jpg

https://joshgreeney.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/dale-stephens-red-card.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02848/Boro-main_2848524a.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e353/wilf789/Untitled_zpsc0c40f8c.png

http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2016/05/07/16/gayle.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03323/facup-the-cup_3323603b.jpg

Damn it feels good to be a Palace fan.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Oche

Heco.

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Cohe

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Heco.

Supa Pard
07-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Oh hang on. I said that.
That was like an echo
Echo
Echo

SeanPalace84
07-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Anyone out there....Anyone??

Gayleeeee

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 05:30 PM
hceo

Is anybody out there?

Breaking rocks
07-05-2016, 05:34 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/sirkaiserwilliam/echo.gif

dannyb1
07-05-2016, 05:38 PM
mZ_GgOysu6o

Eagleinsussex
07-05-2016, 06:03 PM
That is all.

Leave the Seaweed to tinpot Sheffield Wednesday.

Come on Wednesday has surely got to be the next thread your start Vegas78 :lux:

vegas78
07-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Come on Wednesday has surely got to be the next thread your start Vegas78 :lux:

Will do :super grin: