PDA

View Full Version : 16/17 Memberships

Pages : [1] 2

Trist
07-05-2016, 08:26 AM
Just seen that palace have announced memberships for next season.

The Gold membership (55) still includes the Season Review (the first half will be worth a watch), copies of the digital programme, 10% club shop discount and also now has a one day head start ahead of other members.

https://www.cpfctickets.com/memberships.aspx

It's a bit pricy but I'd be getting the season review anyway and the programmes are an added bonus.

Annoyingly it says DVD. Why haven't we got around to releasing it in bluray yet?!

Dorking .Eagle
07-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Kids membership down to 15. Much better price than it has been and comes with 10% off in the club shop which I assume season ticket holders don't get

Tristanjt
07-05-2016, 08:45 AM
The one day early booking on home games is a plus with the Gold, plus 200 loyalty points is worth it for what is - effectively - 30. I'll be upgrading from silver this year.

jamescav0
07-05-2016, 08:59 AM
The question is, if my mate buys one now can he get Wembley tickets?

Baffled Bob 2
07-05-2016, 09:01 AM
The question is, if my mate buys one now can he get Wembley tickets?

And the answer is, absolutely not.

Grassboy
07-05-2016, 09:06 AM
For various reasons have had to forego on the season tickets for next year so was always going to get a membership - Gold looks good value. I assume members are restricted to 1 match ticket per membership?

cpfcfly
07-05-2016, 09:19 AM
For various reasons have had to forego on the season tickets for next year so was always going to get a membership - Gold looks good value. I assume members are restricted to 1 match ticket per membership?

Depends on the match. Sometimes allowed up to 8 per member reference (category B usually) but for the "big" matches against Chelsea, Arsenal etc you need to buy a B game at the same time or hope that it opens up a lot nearer to the match.

The membership does look better than last year. I think a lot of people will consider Gold over Silver now.

Grassboy
07-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Depends on the match. Sometimes allowed up to 8 per member reference (category B usually) but for the "big" matches against Chelsea, Arsenal etc you need to buy a B game at the same time or hope that it opens up a lot nearer to the match.

The membership does look better than last year. I think a lot of people will consider Gold over Silver now.

Cool, thanks for that. Having been a ST holder for yonks I'd forgotten about the match catagories.

Lydder
07-05-2016, 04:46 PM
After the ticket fiasco I've been in for the Semi & final I'm going to get a membership for both my daughters this year,
There 11 & 14 so are they ok for a junior membership?
No mention of age range I can see.

the drexciyan
07-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Gold is great value. Get that, get to about 10 games in a season and spend a bit in the club shop and it's around the same number of points as a ST.

Odds Against
07-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Kids membership down to 15. Much better price than it has been and comes with 10% off in the club shop which I assume season ticket holders don't get

Where does it say 10% discount in club shop for Junior members, it's not in the literature I've seen?

Junior plus is basically getting a kids shirt for 25 so probably just about worthwhile

Unless I'm missing something there's a gap in the membership categories that needs addressing. Gold membership now gives a one day priority booking period but there is no similar option for Junior membership. As it stands it's pointless buying a gold membership if you also want to buy kids tickets as you'd have to wait to buy your tickets together. It will be like the Wembley phasing is atm but really shouldn't be.

Can we have an option membership option for Junior priority too please.

RUSSELL
07-05-2016, 08:15 PM

Nice one Palace!! Sense at last!!

Dorking .Eagle
07-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Where does it say 10% discount in club shop for Junior members, it's not in the literature I've seen?

Go on the cpfctickets website
Click on the kids 15 membership
Click on more info and you get the full details:-

Junior Membership 2016/2017

Price: 15.00

Benefits of being a Junior Member:

Buy match tickets
10% Club Shop Discount
Attend Junior Member Events
Take part in training sessions with the CPFC Football Foundation
150 loyalty points
Digital home match programme downloads

webgard
07-05-2016, 08:48 PM
How does the one-day head start works in relation to junior tickets? If parents have gold membership and kids have junior can they book tickets as a family a day before other members or parents have to give up the one-day head start?

Wycombe Eagle#2
07-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Fantastic value for junior memberships. Really don't know why they were priced so high this season so ended up getting them silver memberships instead as they were a lot cheaper. It's great that this was seen as an error in pricing and has been rectified. Good work

King William
08-05-2016, 05:45 AM
How does the one-day head start works in relation to junior tickets? If parents have gold membership and kids have junior can they book tickets as a family a day before other members or parents have to give up the one-day head start?

Only the ones who have a specific membership allowing them to purchase early would be able to do so

ob13
08-05-2016, 07:15 AM
i think i will buy the gold membership this time,learning lessons over the years having tended to buy on the day a lot of the time at away games in championship,or getting friends to buy tickets and not having bought membership so got play off ticket from mate who couldnt go.I had enough points to get semi and final ticket this time but dream of the lower tier so need more points ready for next time! i think this 30 quid extra gets 2/5 of a season tickets points and the equivalent of 10 games at home or 5 aways so in that respect is good value!

bigend1
08-05-2016, 07:28 AM
Quick question, do you keep all your points forever? Ie.. Last years memebership 250+ 100 from the club shop. Then buy gold again, 250 I'll have 600 points I take it? Not just a rolling 250 for the membership?

Crazy with work and living in Northern Ireland this year, but hope for part time next year... Aiming to get to 5 games or so for the next 2 seasons before I can justify a season ticket each year. Trying to build the points to be able to get to those games for the next couple of seasons but it's often last minute I know I can go.

ob13
08-05-2016, 07:55 AM
not sure if points are going to keep adding up for ever i think i saw that it might become a rolling 5 years with the 6th dropping off every season?. dont think you can keep adding for ever as in theory in time no one under pension age would be able to get tickets!

Palace_Akie
08-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Quick question, do you keep all your points forever? Ie.. Last years memebership 250+ 100 from the club shop. Then buy gold again, 250 I'll have 600 points I take it? Not just a rolling 250 for the membership?

Crazy with work and living in Northern Ireland this year, but hope for part time next year... Aiming to get to 5 games or so for the next 2 seasons before I can justify a season ticket each year. Trying to build the points to be able to get to those games for the next couple of seasons but it's often last minute I know I can go.

At the moment the points are just kept forever and you get points each year for buying a membership like you said. Worth noting that gold membership in 16/17 is only 200pts.

webgard
08-05-2016, 12:33 PM
Only the ones who have a specific membership allowing them to purchase early would be able to do so

So in the example I mentioned, if a family wants to book tickets together then they can not use the head-start even if adults have gold memberships? Given the family nature of the club and number of people attending with kids maybe a family membership option would be a good idea for the future, for example an option to upgrade the membership levels of all adults and juniors in a family

Odds Against
08-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Go on the cpfctickets website
Click on the kids 15 membership
Click on more info and you get the full details:-

Junior Membership 2016/2017

Price: 15.00

Benefits of being a Junior Member:

Buy match tickets
10% Club Shop Discount
Attend Junior Member Events
Take part in training sessions with the CPFC Football Foundation
150 loyalty points
Digital home match programme downloads

Brilliant!! Email yesterday said -

- Exclusive Junior Member events

- Train like a pro at free CPFC training days

- Junior Member welcome pack

- Free downloadable match programmes

- Earn 100 loyalty points

- Buy match tickets

There needs to be a Junior the equivalent of gold membership though to tie in with the one day priority booking window.

bigend1
08-05-2016, 02:56 PM
At the moment the points are just kept forever and you get points each year for buying a membership like you said. Worth noting that gold membership in 16/17 is only 200pts.

:p cheers

Yeah figure they'll have to start rolling at some point but as long as it's not less than 5 years or so that's not a problem

Lydder
08-05-2016, 04:56 PM
So anyone know if a junior is ok for a 14 year old? Can't see an age range?

Dorking .Eagle
08-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Brilliant!! Email yesterday said -

- Exclusive Junior Member events

- Train like a pro at free CPFC training days

- Junior Member welcome pack

- Free downloadable match programmes

- Earn 100 loyalty points

- Buy match tickets

There needs to be a Junior the equivalent of gold membership though to tie in with the one day priority booking window.

Sounds like they rushed the whole thing out and didn't cross check what they were publishing. :rolleyes:

Milton Keynes Eagle
08-05-2016, 07:00 PM
So anyone know if a junior is ok for a 14 year old? Can't see an age range?

Absolutely - nothing re an upper age limit. I am guessing 16. However, I note that it the 'Plus' membership comes with a junior shirt. My two sons (13 and 14) have a small adult and medium adult size shirt, the former which is classed as junior I believe. Presumably some kind of top-up payment for larger shirt.

All guesswork though isn't it :wallbash:

Nevertheless the structure is far better and encourages junior memberships to be taken up :lux:

Trist
10-05-2016, 05:14 AM
not sure if points are going to keep adding up for ever i think i saw that it might become a rolling 5 years with the 6th dropping off every season?. dont think you can keep adding for ever as in theory in time no one under pension age would be able to get tickets!

Rolling 5 years makes sense to me.

For all of the stick parish points got (a fair bit of it warranted) it has ended up being a relatively decent way of prioritising tickets. Not perfect but better than a free for all.

Benzhiyi
10-05-2016, 06:34 AM
Looking like no Season Review DVD with gold membership this year.

BaldEagle96
10-05-2016, 06:53 AM
The one day early booking on home games is a plus with the Gold, plus 200 loyalty points is worth it for what is - effectively - 30.

It was 250 points this season!

10-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Looking like no Season Review DVD with gold membership this year.
It is there, just have to click more info
Membership welcome pack, which includes the 15/16 Season review DVD.

eagle4ever
10-05-2016, 04:53 PM
The new memberships do look much better, apart from the fact that I can't benefit from buying tickets a day earlier if I'm bringing my 8 year old. Surely they can amend the junior plus membership to allow for this - otherwise as others have said, it's fairly pointless getting a Gold Membership

Olympian2
13-05-2016, 08:55 AM
The new memberships do look much better, apart from the fact that I can't benefit from buying tickets a day earlier if I'm bringing my 8 year old. Surely they can amend the junior plus membership to allow for this - otherwise as others have said, it's fairly pointless getting a Gold Membership

Does anyone have any definitive info about this? I'm in the same boat.

Or does anyone know if there is a specific e-mail address for memberships?
I called the specific membership line but no-one answering. Thanks in advance.

Olympian2
24-05-2016, 10:23 AM
So I just spoke to the Membership line and they confirmed that if I am a Gold member, I can buy my ticket a day early but I can't buy tickets for my Junior Members kids at the same time unless they too are Gold Members. Because I want to sit with my 7 & 9 year olds, there is no point in me buying myself a Gold membership.

Am I right to be somewhat frustrated by this or am I being precious?

Any ideas re a good way to escalate this within the club? I don't really want to PM CPFC2010, I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry right now.

Cheers.

lombardo7
24-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Think I will go for the Platinum Membership as that allows me to get tickets a day before your Gold Membership and I get 250 Parish Points. :lux:

Dorking .Eagle
24-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Sharon Lacey is the person to whom a carefully explained email should be sent, explaining the lack of an equivalent provision for Gold Members children.

She does have form for not replying to emails sadly (odd as she is very approachable on home matchdays in the Fan Zone), and I'd imagine this is the main time for most of the staff to take their holidays now.

You would have thought the Junior Plus membership would be the one to add the priority access to.

Are we to assume the 15 kids membership does come with 10% off in the club shop - if so then it almost pays for itself across a season if I put all my club shop spend through that membership.

Olympian2
24-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Cheers Dorking.

Swanny32
24-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Anyone had any emails or letters regarding the Junior Eagle Plus membership and the shirt that comes with it? I'm assuming my son will get a voucher that he can redeem in the shop for a shirt but nothing confirmed yet.

sl6 Eagle
30-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Has anyone received there new membership card through the post yet or is it far too early for that yet? Seems like ages ago since I bought it.

bradpitt
30-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Has anyone received there new membership card through the post yet or is it far too early for that yet? Seems like ages ago since I bought it.

Way too early if previous seasons are anything to go by, last year I received mine a couple of weeks into the season

Norvun Mankey
02-06-2016, 09:19 AM
I am trying to upgrade my membership from Silver to Gold
The link in the club email for upgrades sends you down the normal 55 purchase route - no account taken for it being an upgrade
I am awaiting a response to my email to the club - maybe need a discount code..?
Anyone else had this problem?
Is Sharon Lacey my go-to person?

Olympian2
02-06-2016, 09:41 AM
I am trying to upgrade my membership from Silver to Gold
The link in the club email for upgrades sends you down the normal 55 purchase route - no account taken for it being an upgrade
I am awaiting a response to my email to the club - maybe need a discount code..?
Anyone else had this problem?
Is Sharon Lacey my go-to person?

I sent Sharon an e-mail a couple of weeks ago & a f/up in the last couple of days but no response yet.

Norvun Mankey
02-06-2016, 10:32 AM
There is no online upgrade facility, despite the email
I just got an email back from the club asking for my phone number, Gabrielle called me back immediately, and it's all sorted!

PM to you, Olympian2

colin_cork
15-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Just a question regarding gold membership. Would I be able to buy 2 tickets for a game with gold membership?

FourtyTwo
15-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Just a question regarding gold membership. Would I be able to buy 2 tickets for a game with gold membership?

It depends what game, and what the ticketing restrictions are. For the more popular fixtures, it doesn't get past 1 per client ID, but less "glamorous" fixtures generally get to a multiple tickets per ID phase.

colin_cork
15-06-2016, 11:39 PM
It depends what game, and what the ticketing restrictions are. For the more popular fixtures, it doesn't get past 1 per client ID, but less "glamorous" fixtures generally get to a multiple tickets per ID phase.

Was looking at Southampton game in December

CoDownEagle
18-06-2016, 10:55 AM

I raised the same question with the club yesterday and was told they have yet to decide. Last season you could buy 2 tickets on gold membership. Of course the next question is then if you can buy 2 tickets can you take advantage of the day early booking for both .

Olympian2
29-06-2016, 01:44 PM
I just spoke to the Box Office about this.

Let's say I buy Gold membership (with the one day advance window) for myself & Junior memberships for my two kids. Let's say the game in question allows 4 tickets/person.

I can use my Gold membership to buy 3 tickets one day ahead of non-Gold members but I would only get one lot of loyalty points.

Otherwise, I wait one day until we can all buy tickets, when we would each get one lot of loyalty points.

Does that answer some of the questions?

colehill eagle
30-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know if memberships automatically renew?

Odds Against
30-06-2016, 10:53 AM
I just spoke to the Box Office about this.

Let's say I buy Gold membership (with the one day advance window) for myself & Junior memberships for my two kids. Let's say the game in question allows 4 tickets/person.

I can use my Gold membership to buy 3 tickets one day ahead of non-Gold members but I would only get one lot of loyalty points.

Otherwise, I wait one day until we can all buy tickets, when we would each get one lot of loyalty points.

Does that answer some of the questions?

It's disappointing that they never thought to include a priority window in one of the kid's membership packages.

Olympian2
30-06-2016, 11:59 AM
It's disappointing that they never thought to include a priority window in one of the kid's membership packages.

This. It's not a difficult scenario to have foreseen, is it?

Twilko
30-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Does anyone know if memberships automatically renew?

They don't.

Kingstoneagle
30-06-2016, 03:17 PM
They are missing a trick there...

Penshaw Eagle
30-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Renewed mine the other day did not even get a auto email in response thanking me for my 55 pounds.
It's just "ka-ching" more cash in the kitty. Did go into my points and that shows transaction

chrisophiex
30-06-2016, 06:38 PM
They are missing a trick there...

Agreed. I call it The Norton Anti Virus Subscription Syndrome.

chrisophiex
02-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Anyone know if a gold membership will secure 2 tickets for home games ?

Penshaw Eagle
02-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Anyone know if a gold membership will secure 2 tickets for home games ?
Always been 1 membership 1 home ticket.

chrisophiex
02-07-2016, 11:33 AM

Many thanks . Just didn't know about Gold and all the spoils it may bring :)

chrisophiex
03-07-2016, 11:16 AM

Just re-read the whole thread . Post 47 claims you can purchase more than one ticket. Were you thinking Cat A games re 1 ticket per game ?

I presume a less glamourous game like west brom should be ok for a few tickets ?

dav434
03-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Just re-read the whole thread . Post 47 claims you can purchase more than one ticket. Were you thinking Cat A games re 1 ticket per game ?

I presume a less glamourous game like west brom should be ok for a few tickets ?

I think I was able to get 2 tickets for the United-Newcastle bundle last season when I just had one silver membership, although I might be wrong about that

CoDownEagle
03-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Many thanks . Just didn't know about Gold and all the spoils it may bring :)

Last season Gold was 2 per game.

chrisophiex
03-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Thanks guys :p

Olympian2
04-07-2016, 10:03 AM
It really does depend from game to game. I'm sure I could buy at least 4 per membership for the Stoke home game in May.

TheCharmer1
18-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Has anyone received their membership yet ?

chrisophiex
18-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Not yet (gold member)

Swanny32
18-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Spoke to someone last week at the club and she told me that they will be rolling out membership packs at the end of this month.

bradpitt
19-07-2016, 03:52 AM
It really does depend from game to game. I'm sure I could buy at least 4 per membership for the Stoke home game in May.

You can buy up to 4 for the West Brom game coming up so it doesn't look like the policy will change this season and be restricted to 1 per membership.

colin_cork
19-07-2016, 04:20 AM
Anyone remember vwhat category Southampton home game was last season

Repo Man
19-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Don't know where else to post this question - I renewed my silver membership for the new season a few weeks back, but looking at the loyalty points balance on my account, I haven't been given any points for Southampton away - can someone let me know the email address at the ticket office to ask them about this?

24-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Purchased my Gold Membership and noticed it says that you can purchase your tickets one day early - was this the same last year for gold?

I only had silver last season. If the "one day early" was available last year how did it work - do you get a email confirming when you can buy/was there a specific number of days before buying tickets for a home game? Need to set up some kind of reminder so I can get my ticket early for our home v Bournemouth match when we are back end of August :)

andyocpfc
25-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Purchased my Gold Membership and noticed it says that you can purchase your tickets one day early - was this the same last year for gold?

I only had silver last season. If the "one day early" was available last year how did it work - do you get a email confirming when you can buy/was there a specific number of days before buying tickets for a home game? Need to set up some kind of reminder so I can get my ticket early for our home v Bournemouth match when we are back end of August :)

I don't know the answer to your question but I hope the club do alert you when the tickets are available for you to order via either text, email etc.

Penshaw Eagle
25-07-2016, 06:38 PM

It's new this season, hope the club drop gold members a email to advise when we can buy. Steve B reads these sort of threads hope he can throw a bit of light on the subject.

Bizarro
26-07-2016, 11:52 AM
I got my son the junior membership plus the other day, does anyone know when they send details on how to order the shirt that comes with it?

Swanny32
26-07-2016, 12:22 PM
I got my son the junior membership plus the other day, does anyone know when they send details on how to order the shirt that comes with it?

I saw the other day that emails/letters will be sent out in the next week or two.

Penshaw Eagle
26-07-2016, 06:12 PM
So much for 24 hours notice for tickets for gold members.
This http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/details-of-three-more-home-games-that-are-now-on-sale.-3207836.aspx went on line 16:02 this afternoon and go on general sale in the morning at 09:00.
In my books that's 17 hours notice

dav434
26-07-2016, 06:22 PM
So much for 24 hours notice for tickets for gold members.
This http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/details-of-three-more-home-games-that-are-now-on-sale.-3207836.aspx went on line 16:02 this afternoon and go on general sale in the morning at 09:00.
In my books that's 17 hours notice

Even less now that the site is down and I can't buy any tickets.

Lydder
27-07-2016, 10:34 AM
No seats together in the Holmesdale, Main or WH for any game so far and I've been on at 9am for the release of every game (I'm a gold but kids juniors, so the day early is no use to me)

Dorking .Eagle
27-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Bigger ground chronically needed

Olympian2
27-07-2016, 10:59 AM
I'm a gold but kids juniors, so the day early is no use to me

I'm in the same boat - it's poor.

Just for additional clarification, I was told by membership staff that if a member is permitted to buy >1 ticket for a game (this is obviously dependent on the game & oppostion), you can, as a Gold member, buy your whole entitlement a day early but your kids simply wouldn't get their loyalty point. In this scenario, your kids would be classified as your guests, not junior members.

It's far, far from ideal but it might enable you to get 2/3 seats together in your preferred stand for a game.

Good luck.

andyocpfc
27-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Bigger ground chronically needed

Absolutely - Unless you want top sit in the upper areas of block Z in the AW, as a group of fans you have little chance of sitting together.

I'm really disappointed in the club for encouraging fans to go to the top membership level with a 24 hour pre ticket sale window, to then not tell those fans when their ticket window is available. Such an easy thing to do with text/email and yet nothing. Fortunately, I only found out about the phase last night because of the kind people on the BBS that posted on here so booked first thing this morning.

Feather
04-08-2016, 03:52 PM
I don't usually criticise but I really don't understand the purpose of sending an email inviting you to track your membership, with your membership number clearly displayed in the email, but not actually have the service ready to use.

When I enter my membership number it says not found. The main page includes "If your client ref isn't recognised when tracking your welcome pack, try again in 1 week".

andyocpfc
04-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Are we not supposed to be receiving a DVD too?

Penshaw Eagle
04-08-2016, 08:52 PM
I don't usually criticise but I really don't understand the purpose of sending an email inviting you to track your membership, with your membership number clearly displayed in the email, but not actually have the service ready to use.

When I enter my membership number it says not found. The main page includes "If your client ref isn't recognised when tracking your welcome pack, try again in 1 week".

The email I received yesterday said packs to be posted week starting August 8th so there is nothing to track yet.
Suggest you try Tuesday next week.

Feather
04-08-2016, 09:17 PM
You're quite right, I completely misread the page. Looks like I'm the idiot.

dav434
04-08-2016, 09:37 PM

Never received said email?

Latvian Eagle
05-08-2016, 08:38 AM
So what is going on with these? Just looked and I ordered 2016/17 Gold Membership on 7th May. Not heard anything about it since. I know the money came out of my account though.

Swanny32
05-08-2016, 08:48 AM
They've started asking the junior eagle plus members their details for the shirts and said that the membership packs would be sent out next week, assume it will be the same with the silver & gold members.

Latvian Eagle
05-08-2016, 10:02 AM
So quick to take our money. Not so forthcoming with the goods though.

Swanny32
05-08-2016, 01:53 PM
As always. Should be used to it by now!

Oisin
06-08-2016, 08:40 AM
International membership a bit pointless if teh game you want to attend is in the first third of the season. Got one for my wife, we have still received precisely nothing and when she leaves after WBA she won't be back. Apparently the form for the priority booking for one game comes with the pack. Luckily WBA isn't that popular

mickiet09
09-08-2016, 12:40 AM
They've started asking the junior eagle plus members their details for the shirts and said that the membership packs would be sent out next week, assume it will be the same with the silver & gold members.

We've heard nothing at all about my daughter's junior plus membership. She'll be very disappointed if she hasn't got her new shirt before the WBA game.

eagle4ever
10-08-2016, 08:55 AM
we have the same problem with our junior plus membership - looking at the website if you ordered the membership before the 1st July they are being sent this week, but if you ordered after the 1st of July they will be sent w/c 15th Aug..... Not much use when my daughter wants to wear the new home shirt this Saturday and we ordered the membership on 12th July (thinking one month should be sufficient time!). I can live with not having the membership cards but would have thought that getting shirts out to junior members should have been a priority. As much as I don't like the new home shirt, these things mean a lot to kids

Lydder
11-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Nothing turned up yet, renewed early June. Embarrassment

Swanny32
11-08-2016, 04:10 PM
They really have cocked this up haven't they. My kids are doing my nut asking where their shirts are as they've seen people wearing them at the two pre season games we've been too and I even saw people wearing them for the USA tour games! My eldest was gutted that he couldn't wear his new shirt for his Col U trials yesterday.

Sort it out FFS!

sl6 Eagle
11-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Really poor from the club, just like the transfer deals it takes months to sort it out.

chrisophiex
11-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Called the box office today. They said my gold membership should be sent out sometime next month !

11-08-2016, 09:31 PM
International membership a bit pointless if teh game you want to attend is in the first third of the season. Got one for my wife, we have still received precisely nothing and when she leaves after WBA she won't be back. Apparently the form for the priority booking for one game comes with the pack. Luckily WBA isn't that popular

This time went for the normal Gold Membership instead of International this year, seems a better deal overall. Pretty cheap as the has really tanked (thanks Brexit) The "one" game guarantee is fine, but looking to get to a fair few games this year and not really looking for the CAT A ones anyway. First game booked for is Borunemouth :p

Penshaw Eagle
12-08-2016, 06:39 AM
It's the same every year membership pack's coming out late, away tickets seem to go on sale at last moment when I think the club have been sitting on them. About time the club employed a few more in the membership/ticket office would so much improve the customer service they give the fans. At the end of the day we pay their wages.
SORT IT OUT :veryangry

Palace_Akie
12-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Called the box office today. They said my gold membership should be sent out sometime next month !

Very poor indeed.

Lydder
12-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Disgraceful

dmf73
12-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Not received my membership yet either - bought in June. Was the same last year though so expectations were already low. Club always very slow with this sort of thing - one of the areas it vastly needs to improve.

dav434
12-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Are gold members supposed to be receiving a digital copy of the programme on email? Haven't had anything

richj363
12-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Has anyone had their gold membership pack ?

TheCharmer1
12-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Haven't received my pack or an email. Money went out of my account swiftly enough though

Oisin
12-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Haven't even got a receipt yet

andyocpfc
12-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Took the money ages ago, not a bean through the post/email, apart from to allow me to book tickets.

the drexciyan
12-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Same. Money out very quickly but not seen anything tangible for it yet.

Tristanjt
12-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Got the loyalty points though, so, erm, all's well? Not very impressed - last three seasons my membership has been here before the start of the season.

dav434
12-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Programme just arrived on email

TheCharmer1
12-08-2016, 07:31 PM
No email for me

bradpitt
12-08-2016, 07:38 PM
Managed to download the programme, haven't had the pack through yet though

TheCharmer1
13-08-2016, 01:51 AM
All so pathetically predictable

Tristanjt
13-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Is there any way to download the programme so I can read it offline?

TheCharmer1
15-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Does anyone have a contact email for the box office ?

HRP
15-08-2016, 05:16 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Good luck getting a reply from anyone email address at the club

Thomas.McGuiness@cpfc.co.uk Is the man you want ,

TheCharmer1
15-08-2016, 05:22 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Good luck getting a reply from anyone email address at the club

Thomas.McGuiness@cpfc.co.uk Is the man you want ,

Ta. Who's this then ?

HRP
15-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Bloke in charge of memberships at the club , he is one of only two people that actually reply to emails from customers .

The customer service manager is a complete waste of space

Olympian2
15-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Such a shame that CPFC2010 don't respond to threads like this, like they used to. Plenty of members not receiving goods & services that they have paid for. Plenty of kids (& adults) being disappointed & in danger of being disenfranchised from their club. No response from the club's official contacts.

Easy for me to say so behind a keyborad but surely this is so avoidable with the money sloshing around the club.

I, like many of us, am a massive fan of CPFC2010 but it does feel like true fans are being taken for granted.

Penshaw Eagle
15-08-2016, 08:25 PM

Try and send a private message on here to CPFC2010 Steve B has replied to me a few times. Good Luck :p

TheCharmer1
15-08-2016, 08:55 PM
Bloke in charge of memberships at the club , he is one of only two people that actually reply to emails from customers .

The customer service manager is a complete waste of space

Thanks mate.

Twilko
16-08-2016, 02:14 AM
Has anyone had any luck with viewing the programme through the Crystal Palace app?

Trying to sign into my account just brings up the following:

Error
cancelled
OK

Which isn't the most useful of error messages.

andyocpfc
16-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Where's the programme section in the CPFC app? I can't see it (I'm on iOS app)

Twilko
16-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Where's the programme section in the CPFC app? I can't see it (I'm on iOS app)

There are two iOS apps.

One is called "Crystal Palace FC" and the other is "Crystal Palace FC MDP" (match day programme). The latter doesn't work for me this season even after updating, so I'd be interested to hear if it does for anyone else.

andyocpfc
16-08-2016, 01:24 PM
There are two iOS apps.

One is called "Crystal Palace FC" and the other is "Crystal Palace FC MDP" (match day programme). The latter doesn't work for me this season even after updating, so I'd be interested to hear if it does for anyone else.

Ah, I see. I though you meant now the new app has been released they have integrated the programme into the main app too. Anyhow, just checked on the MDP app and mine has just download it without problem. 47148

Tristanjt
17-08-2016, 08:57 AM
So has anyone had their membership arrive yet?

bradpitt
17-08-2016, 09:25 AM
So has anyone had their membership arrive yet?

Nope, renewed it at the beginning of June....

Twilko
17-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Ah, I see. I though you meant now the new app has been released they have integrated the programme into the main app too. Anyhow, just checked on the MDP app and mine has just download it without problem.

That's weird. You log in with same email and password as your membership right? I only got a gold membership from this season (had silver before) so maybe that's messing something up...

Jim Cannon
17-08-2016, 11:28 AM

Sound like he needs to stop fannying about on email all day, and send the memberships out:D

eagles beak
17-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Mine arrived yesterday,came in box with wallet,bade,dvd and blue plastic thing ?

OLD BASING EAGLE
17-08-2016, 12:48 PM
I have received the e-mail welcoming me to gold membership I go to visit website and then try to register my e-mail address for the digital programme and every time it comes up with:- We are sorry! We could not load the page you requested. I have tried this numerous times at various times of the day and always get the same message. I am on an I-Phone. Anyone else got similar problem?

eagles beak
17-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Arrived yesterday.

Twilko
17-08-2016, 03:04 PM
I have received the e-mail welcoming me to gold membership I go to visit website and then try to register my e-mail address for the digital programme and every time it comes up with:- We are sorry! We could not load the page you requested. I have tried this numerous times at various times of the day and always get the same message. I am on an I-Phone. Anyone else got similar problem?

I don't think I had to register a new address for it. I got an email to the address I already had registered on my account that just has a link saying "view programme".

andyocpfc
17-08-2016, 03:13 PM
That's weird. You log in with same email and password as your membership right? I only got a gold membership from this season (had silver before) so maybe that's messing something up...

Actually, it's logged in via my Dad's (who was a Gold member last season and this now). I only had a silver last season by upgraded to Gold this season. No reason to log out and don't want to in case it doesn't then work so can't really answer your question - sorry :frown:

Latvian Eagle
17-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Had an email. Nothing through the post though.

HRP
17-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Had an email. Nothing through the post though.

Had no email or anything in the post , I was really looking forward to watching the 90 minutes of the FA Cup Final again

andyocpfc
17-08-2016, 03:55 PM
I was really looking forward to watching the season review before the start of the season to build me up to it. For some reason, I don't even feel like watching it now when it does arrive.

Strathclyde Eagle
17-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Arrived yesterday.
What is the blue thing? Can't make it out for the life of me.

eagles beak
17-08-2016, 06:34 PM
No idea.It has some sort of usb port connection to it.

Latvian Eagle
18-08-2016, 09:21 AM
What is the blue thing? Can't make it out for the life of me.

Glad I am not the only one confused what the Hell it is. :D

richj363
18-08-2016, 10:02 AM
At least you got something, still nothing here.

dmf73
18-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Glad I am not the only one confused what the Hell it is. :D

Mine came today as well - have no idea what it it..

anyone?

Rizza
18-08-2016, 10:14 AM
It's a portable phone charger/ power bank.
There is even an adapter for an iPhone connection.

dmf73
18-08-2016, 10:58 AM

The adapter is not for an iPhone. Also how do u charge it?

Ignore that, just found the iPhone adapter.

Lydder
18-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Also no barcode on the membership card? How do you get points on in stadium purchases?

Penshaw Eagle
18-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Mine came today as well - have no idea what it it..

anyone?

Its a phone charger :p:p

dav434
18-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Mine hasn't come

palacefan69
18-08-2016, 02:09 PM

where is the iphone charger

palacefan69
18-08-2016, 02:12 PM
where is the iphone charger

CrawleyEagle
18-08-2016, 03:38 PM
I have emailed the box office about this nearly 3 weeks ago and they've completely ignored me. Does anyone think this is fair or am I being unreasonable?

So last season I bought a membership a day late and wasn't able to buy a ticket for the final. I have 1400 loyalty points and still missed out. However, the club allowed me to buy a membership despite knowing there were no more games left. I bought the membership anyway and missed out on the final.

As I was at absolutely no advantage and paid 25.00 for absolutely nothing, I have asked the club to transfer my membership from last season to this season. I have sent 3 follow up emails but have had no response whatsoever.

Swanny32
18-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Got my Silver pack through today although still no sign of the kids shirts or member packs, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Rizza
18-08-2016, 05:11 PM
If u pull the cable up there is an adapter sat just under the cable

Imajica
18-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Neither connection with fit a iPhone 6plus. Amy I missing something?!

Imajica
18-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Worked it out! that white adaptor comes out when you put the cable in!

Yogya
18-08-2016, 09:31 PM
I have emailed the box office about this nearly 3 weeks ago and they've completely ignored me. Does anyone think this is fair or am I being unreasonable?

So last season I bought a membership a day late and wasn't able to buy a ticket for the final. I have 1400 loyalty points and still missed out. However, the club allowed me to buy a membership despite knowing there were no more games left. I bought the membership anyway and missed out on the final.

As I was at absolutely no advantage and paid 25.00 for absolutely nothing, I have asked the club to transfer my membership from last season to this season. I have sent 3 follow up emails but have had no response whatsoever.

I do not mean to sound harsh, but surely that is your fault though? You must have bought a membership in the full knowledge that there were no games left? If you did it just to get cup final ticket but left it so late that you missed cut off you in my view have no one to blame but yourself.

Twilko
18-08-2016, 11:43 PM
I do not mean to sound harsh, but surely that is your fault though? You must have bought a membership in the full knowledge that there were no games left? If you did it just to get cup final ticket but left it so late that you missed cut off you in my view have no one to blame but yourself.

Still, it would be a nice gesture to let it roll over seeing as he's gained nothing from it. Then again if a membership pack was sent out for last season's membership then it would have cost the club something.

Swanny32
19-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Both of my boys got their Junior Eagles Plus membership packs through today, one of them had their shirt in the same package, the other, no sign of a shirt at all. I've got an extremely upset 8 year old at the moment, especially as it's his first game of the season tomorrow and he was dying to wear his new shirt for it. Poor form.

swissroll
19-08-2016, 11:20 AM

Thanks, cos I had no idea wtf it was either - quite enjoyed the mystery

FourtyTwo
19-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Need to find a charger that can power it though, as it doesn't seem to accept an iPhone charger as the input.

Re kids memberships - I got my daughter one a week or two back now, and still have had no details re shirt etc. Am I meant to receive an email to sort it out, or do they just take the age and send the corresponding size? Main reason for asking is that she is quite a bit taller than average for her age, so would need one several sizes bigger!

Swanny32
19-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Need to find a charger that can power it though, as it doesn't seem to accept an iPhone charger as the input.

Re kids memberships - I got my daughter one a week or two back now, and still have had no details re shirt etc. Am I meant to receive an email to sort it out, or do they just take the age and send the corresponding size? Main reason for asking is that she is quite a bit taller than average for her age, so would need one several sizes bigger!

They should send you an email with a link to the members website, there's a form on there that you fill out with your daughters details and shirt size.

19-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Ordered gold and seeing as im international it will probably turn up next week when I am over in London on holiday for the Bournemouth game, just glad I got etickets for the match and not the load to membership card stuff (if they still do that after last season)

pardew's shorts
19-08-2016, 11:42 AM
What do the kids get in their welcome packs?

andyocpfc
19-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Both of my boys got their Junior Eagles Plus membership packs through today, one of them had their shirt in the same package, the other, no sign of a shirt at all. I've got an extremely upset 8 year old at the moment, especially as it's his first game of the season tomorrow and he was dying to wear his new shirt for it. Poor form.

Surely you can call the shop, explain the situation and they would put one on an over night delivery for you.

alan cola
19-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Went on to buy gold last night but no option for it ��???

bradpitt
19-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Mine has arrived and very smart the pack is too

Swanny32
19-08-2016, 02:42 PM
What do the kids get in their welcome packs?

Actually very good value for money if you ask me...40 gets you

Home or Away shirt
Scarf
"Members" Pin badge
Rubber wrist band
Logo'd earbuds with inline mic
Membership card
Plus all the incentives like downloadable matchday programme, loyalty points, booking tickets, 10% off in the shop

Swanny32
19-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Surely you can call the shop, explain the situation and they would put one on an over night delivery for you.

Past the buck to the membership department who coincidentally don't have a contact number and only operate via email. Sent them an email but doubt I'll even get a response, let alone in time for the game tomorrow. No drama's, all part of the "Palace fan experience" which he'll grow accustomed too over the coming years like we all have. :frown:

xian1
19-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Bought my son his Junior Plus membership at the start of August, he registered for his shirt and tried to register for e-mails so he could be informed when he could meet the players and date of Xmas party etc. Firstly, he is 11 and it wouldn't allow him to register as you have to be 13, don't ask me how he is going to find out when these events are. Secondly, he tried to track his membership pack and his client ref isn't recognised. I haven't heard a dickie bird not even an e-mail with a receipt even tho the money left my account. A couple of days ago, my son e-mailed memberships, he did so again yesterday and again today, no replies, it's scandalous and a disgrace to treat an 11 year old like that.

mether
19-08-2016, 10:05 PM
No membership pack or shirt. Total joke to treat the junior fans like this.

FourtyTwo
20-08-2016, 08:26 AM
They should send you an email with a link to the members website, there's a form on there that you fill out with your daughters details and shirt size.

Cheers - not seen an email for her yet. Tried logging in to the ticket site with both IDs but doesn't seem to be working ATM.

HRP
20-08-2016, 08:32 AM
Cheers - not seen an email for her yet. Tried logging in to the ticket site with both IDs but doesn't seem to be working ATM.

The ticket site and club shop site are having the usual weekly **** ups, despite it being reported to the club and posted several times on here it seems they are unable or unwilling to fix it .

Premier league club non league structure .

El Aguila
20-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Are they really going to give my kids a shirt with their junior membership? They are both over six foot tall!

mether
20-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Are they really going to give my kids a shirt with their junior membership? They are both over six foot tall!
By the time the shirts arrive,they will be Severn feet tall. :lux:

xian1
20-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Are the club not bothered at letting down young children who after all are the future fanbase ? Promise something and you have to deliver ...

HRP
20-08-2016, 11:18 AM
No membership pack or shirt. Total joke to treat the junior fans like this.

It's a joke that they treat any fan like this , regardless of age

xian1
20-08-2016, 11:26 AM
NO SHIRT, NO PACK, NO CONTACT, NOT ON !!

Brett
20-08-2016, 07:21 PM
It's a joke that they treat any fan like this , regardless of age

We don't want weak characters at this club. If the kids can be pragmatic about this disappointment then they'll get their shirts when we qualify for the Champions League.

If not they will be put on a blacklist and sent directions to Falmer.

Think the club has got this one spot on.

dav434
21-08-2016, 09:59 AM
My gold pack arrived yesterday.

Ade 70
22-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Basic junior membership pack has arrived....complete with complimentary orange and blue scarf to (which matches my season ticket wallet)

Why orange?

I suppose there is only so much you can do with red :confused:

Swanny32
22-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Basic junior membership pack has arrived....complete with complimentary orange and blue scarf to (which matches my season ticket wallet)

Why orange?

I suppose there is only so much you can do with red :confused:

Lol, ours was red and blue, I'm guessing you got one from the end of the production line when it was running out of red dye??

Swanny32
22-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Had a bit of a rant on Twitter about the Junior Plus membership, I've sent 3 emails to 3 different people and haven't heard a thing back at all regarding my eldest son's shirt. My youngest got his with his pack.....it's a bit tense at the moment whenever the new shirt makes an appearance.

I'll give it another week, if I've not received it or even had contact then I'll go into the shop and take one off the hanger myself.

mether
22-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Still nothing,no membership or shirt,or answers to my emails.

HRP
22-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Still nothing,no membership or shirt,or answers to my emails.

Normal really , the customer service manager never replies to emails. The majority of people at the club couldn't give a **** about its fans .

Same story every year , delays with everything . No one held to account in any other business people would be sacked and lessons learnt

King William
22-08-2016, 06:31 PM
X2 pack received, but no shirts!

Coveta
22-08-2016, 06:43 PM
International membership renewed last May, money taken immediately, but....... you guessed it Nothing received! Shambles our club at present.

Repo Man
22-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Silver membership renewed on 4th July, and I've still received nothing - it would be laughable if people hadn't paid hard earned money to get such a crap level of service.

Latvian Eagle
22-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Anyone know how the portable phone charger works? I charged it when I got it, but doesn't seem to do anything when I plug it in to my phones charger port. :confused:

richj363
22-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Anyone know how the portable phone charger works? I charged it when I got it, but doesn't seem to do anything when I plug it in to my phones charger port. :confused:

Did red light come on when charging

Latvian Eagle
22-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Did red light come on when charging

Yeah.

Plugged it in again to see if maybe it had discharged, but nothing.

matthew
22-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Still nothing in the post. Very poor.

Mad Raschic Ken
22-08-2016, 09:15 PM
X2 pack received, but no shirts!

Did you go online and enter the shirt sizes?

Strathclyde Eagle
23-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Similar to Swanny, have one child who has received their pack, but my youngest has received nothing. Frankly a bit perplexed that they aren't sent in one go, or by family, or postcode, or something like that. Logistics leave a bit to be desired.

Blackson
23-08-2016, 10:05 PM
International membership renewed last May, money taken immediately, but....... you guessed it Nothing received! Shambles our club at present.

Do we get something? That sounds nice to me. Here's hoping:sunglasses:

Penshaw Eagle
23-08-2016, 10:07 PM
This came up on my timeline today
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/club/vacancies/
Perhaps they should add Membership Manager that has good customer skills
They do not have anyone in that post at the moment

xian1
24-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Hurray, got a reply to my e-mail

Hi *****,

Your membership card is being printed currently and will be posted to our mailing house to be sent with your welcome pack early next week.

Kind regards

---
Tom McGuiness | Member Marketing Manager

FourtyTwo
24-08-2016, 10:34 AM
Hurray, got a reply to my e-mail

Hi *****,

Your membership card is being printed currently and will be posted to our mailing house to be sent with your welcome pack early next week.

Kind regards

---
Tom McGuiness | Member Marketing Manager

I need to drop them an email, as I still haven't seen / heard anything about my daughter's membership and requesting the shirt etc - what address did you use?

charltonhater
24-08-2016, 04:42 PM
My silver membership (purchased mid July) arrived this morning.
Return address was Wirral? I'm sure there must be a logical reason why were they posed to a mailing house oop north before being sent back to South London.

Swanny32
24-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Got a reply about my eldest sons missing shirt, apparently we requested it a few weeks later than the other shirt. Rubbish, did them both at the same time. A shirt is being sent out end of this week.

Repo Man
24-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Silver membership renewed on 4th July, and I've still received nothing - it would be laughable if people hadn't paid hard earned money to get such a crap level of service.

Pack arrived today, better late than never I suppose.

xian1
25-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Contact Tom McGuiness at Memberships@cpfc.co.uk

xian1
25-08-2016, 10:10 PM
I need to drop them an email, as I still haven't seen / heard anything about my daughter's membership and requesting the shirt etc - what address did you use?

Contact Tom McGuiness at Memberships@cpfc.co.uk

Oisin
27-08-2016, 07:53 AM
We now have both season tickets and half the memberships. Hopefully have everything by third home match. #shambles

Twilko
27-08-2016, 07:59 AM
My silver membership (purchased mid July) arrived this morning.
Return address was Wirral? I'm sure there must be a logical reason why were they posed to a mailing house oop north before being sent back to South London.

That's possibly where they are printed or close to it. Probably not printing them off on the office laser ;)

Chucky
31-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Can't believe I haven't had my pack yet.

Swanny32
31-08-2016, 10:26 PM
My eldest is still waiting for his shirt.....

Was told at the start of last week it would be here end of last week/start of this week. They have till Friday before I hit the "pissed off" button again.

mether
01-09-2016, 02:51 PM
My eldest is still waiting for his shirt.....

Was told at the start of last week it would be here end of last week/start of this week. They have till Friday before I hit the "pissed off" button again.

Still not received my daughters which I ordered and paid for in mid July. it was a birthday present for her which was yesterday, So she had nothing to open. Thanks palace ,What sort of club have we turned into. :veryangry:veryangry

xian1
02-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Been a month now, nothing at all from the club, it's a really damning indictment on our setup off the pitch ...

FourtyTwo
02-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Still not received my daughters which I ordered and paid for in mid July. it was a birthday present for her which was yesterday, So she had nothing to open. Thanks palace ,What sort of club have we turned into. :veryangry:veryangry

Found the email tucked away in the junk folder this morning - daughter's shirt ordered. Hoping it arrives in time for next weekend!

sylvan eagle
02-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Does any know if the 10percent club shop discount on junior membership is available online

Swanny32
03-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Found the email tucked away in the junk folder this morning - daughter's shirt ordered. Hoping it arrives in time for next weekend!

If my experience is anything to go by; you have no hope. We ordered our one 2 weeks ago, still not here...we originally ordered is 5-6 weeks ago.

Swanny32
03-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Does any know if the 10percent club shop discount on junior membership is available online

Yes, when buying something if you log in as your son/daughter then the discount will automatically be deducted at checkout

sylvan eagle
03-09-2016, 07:18 AM
Yes, when buying something if you log in as your son/daughter then the discount will automatically be deducted at checkout

Thank you

mether
05-09-2016, 04:01 PM

Another day still no shirt. At this rate will be returning if it ever arrives for next years kit. Did receive a nice email telling us it was sent out on the 16th and asking if we received it. Would not have sent them emails in the first place if we had the shirt. Who employs these idiots.

mether
05-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Don,t believe it, got another reply.
We,re urgently looking into a batch of memberships which have been posted but don't seem to have made it to our members. I am awaiting news from our mailing house on this.
As it looks like yours is included in the batch that hasn't been delivered.
Let's wait and see how long before they send another one out.

Swanny32
05-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Got a similar email as well, "I'll let you know when I hear anymore".....

BULLSHIT! My boy has waited long enough now...told him we want the shirt before Saturday as he wants to wear it to the Boro game.

Not impressed and hope they offer some kind of good will gesture to him as he's doing so well staying patient.

xian1
06-09-2016, 06:29 AM
As you can see earlier in the thread, I was promised the pack last week, guess what, we are still waiting, no updates and still no membership pack ....

SJPLDN
06-09-2016, 06:50 AM
As you can see earlier in the thread, I was promised the pack last week, guess what, we are still waiting, no updates and still no membership pack ....

Emailed them monday last week and got a quick reply, said my pack had been sent out and should be there soon haha :wallbash:

xian1
09-09-2016, 07:37 AM
Still waiting and in the meantime another game will pass ....

Swanny32
09-09-2016, 12:04 PM
My son has finally received his shirt today. He's going to be so happy when he gets home from school. You shouldn't expect an 8 year old child to be that patient.

xian1
09-09-2016, 12:32 PM
My son has finally received his shirt today. He's going to be so happy when he gets home from school. You shouldn't expect an 8 year old child to be that patient.

lucky you and your son, for the rest of us, the wait goes on :wallbash:

TheMexicanHorse
09-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Still waiting and in the meantime another game will pass ....

The mailing house are refusing to send them out as the club has given the wrong data.

xian1
09-09-2016, 08:41 PM
This is complete madness, I have an 11 year old who ordered his pack and shirt 6 weeks ago and there is no-one to sort this out !!

xian1
09-09-2016, 08:44 PM
The mailing house are refusing to send them out as the club has given the wrong data.

What does the wrong data mean, they must have a list of who ordered what and what size shirts they require + mailing addresses which correspond with the client ref's. Wrong data makes them seem like utter morons ...

the drexciyan
09-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Where the hell is my membership?

Very poor service to take the money and then communicate fck all going into the middle of September.

TheMexicanHorse
09-09-2016, 09:46 PM
What does the wrong data mean, they must have a list of who ordered what and what size shirts they require + mailing addresses which correspond with the client ref's. Wrong data makes them seem like utter morons ...

Don't know the in and outs of it all, box office manager blaming wrong data collected. (The Scottish fella).

Lot of the box office stuff now outsourced seemingly

colin_cork
09-09-2016, 10:29 PM
A question regarding silver membership....I had membership for the first time last year. Renewed again this year. Should i have got a new membership card as it says 2015/16 on the last season card?

Isle of Wight
09-09-2016, 11:16 PM
A question regarding silver membership....I had membership for the first time last year. Renewed again this year. Should i have got a new membership card as it says 2015/16 on the last season card?

Yep it comes in a posh box with a cpfc pin badge as well.

colin_cork
09-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Yep it comes in a posh box with a cpfc pin badge as well.

oops..didnt know that..I ordered stoke tickets the same day as my membership and the tickets arrived ages ago to ireland..I presume i wont be able to use my last seasons membership cards for points for purchases in club shop next wek

HRP
10-09-2016, 05:18 AM
oops..didnt know that..I ordered stoke tickets the same day as my membership and the tickets arrived ages ago to ireland..I presume i wont be able to use my last seasons membership cards for points for purchases in club shop next wek

You can use your card , they only need your client Id number . The discounts are thankfully loaded onto the system almost straight away

colin_cork
10-09-2016, 05:49 AM
You can use your card , they only need your client Id number . The discounts are thankfully loaded onto the system almost straight away

Cheers for that..Rather buy when im over...P&P to Ireland is 12..Feck that

mether
12-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Another day still no shirt. At this rate will be returning if it ever arrives for next years kit. Did receive a nice email telling us it was sent out on the 16th and asking if we received it. Would not have sent them emails in the first place if we had the shirt. Who employs these idiots.

Another week,still no sign of junior membership or shirt. Even with them saying it would be sent out straight away last week. Now thinking club is run by a bunch of crooks who could not give a toss.

HRP
12-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Another week,still no sign of junior membership or shirt. Even with them saying it would be sent out straight away last week. Now thinking club is run by a bunch of crooks who could not give a toss.

Not run by a bunch of crooks but the rest of that is correct .

xian1
12-09-2016, 07:49 PM
45 may not seem a lot of money for Junior Membership Plus but to be waiting 6 weeks without anything from the club is outright incompetence. Doesn't exactly encourage the kids much ...

SJPLDN
12-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Still no sign of my Welcome Pack!

Want to change it to Gold, so emailed them and they replied straight away saying when my pack arrives send it back and they will contact me to pay the difference and send the Gold Pack out haha can't see this happening until the seasons over at this rate!

Anyone know if this is possible in-store/in-ground??? They have stopped replying to my emails now

eaglebhoy
12-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Got mine last Friday at last (in Ireland) :D

Oisin
13-09-2016, 04:14 AM
They've been in touch now to say its been lost and sending another one

xian1
13-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Mine has been processing for over a week, looks like another excuse for not not delivering item.

mether
13-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Got mine last Friday at last (in Ireland) :D
We live within sight of selhurst park. Would be easier to collect it. Getting fed up of this now. then again Been to the club shop and told me nothing to do with them have to contact club by email. So now dealing with an email ,not a person.

SJPLDN
13-09-2016, 11:12 AM
We live within sight of selhurst park. Would be easier to collect it. Getting fed up of this now. then again Been to the club shop and told me nothing to do with them have to contact club by email. So now dealing with an email ,not a person.

good luck lol replied to my first email and were a bit helpful...when i responded to that i got no reply...left it 2 weeks and emailed again and got no reply ha :wallbash:

Latvian Eagle
13-09-2016, 11:21 AM
I still can't sign in to get access to the match day programme's.

xian1
13-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Postman has been and gone again and guess what .... nothing !

xian1
13-09-2016, 12:22 PM
I sent a tweet to Steve Parish on Twitter saying that 6 weeks is far too long and still we are waiting. I was immediately contacted by the official CPFC twitter account and they asked for my details. I suggest anyone else who is waiting and frustrated does the same. Do a search of @ceotag and you will see the message I sent.

SJPLDN
13-09-2016, 01:05 PM
I sent a tweet to Steve Parish on Twitter saying that 6 weeks is far too long and still we are waiting. I was immediately contacted by the official CPFC twitter account and they asked for my details. I suggest anyone else who is waiting and frustrated does the same. Do a search of @ceotag and you will see the message I sent.

Nice...tweeted @CPFC a few times and had nothing...saw this and added Parrish in and CPFC DM'd me 10 minutes later haha hopefully some progress :p

xian1
14-09-2016, 12:09 PM
No answers yet ??

SJPLDN
14-09-2016, 01:15 PM
No answers yet ??

DM'd me saying they anticipate my membership being sent out at the end of the week haha even though 2 weeks ago they replied to my email saying it had been sent out

Still to response from them about how long it will take to upgrade me to Gold :wallbash::wallbash:

Twilko
14-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Nice...tweeted @CPFC a few times and had nothing...saw this and added Parrish in and CPFC DM'd me 10 minutes later haha hopefully some progress :p

The good ol' Cc the boss when you want a quick answer trick.

colin_cork
14-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Sent an email every day for the last week and not one reply

SJPLDN
14-09-2016, 05:25 PM
I think mine is sorted now via Direct Messaging @CPFC...they eventually got somebody from Box Office to contact me as i wanted to upgrade from Silver to Gold

Spoke to them and they said my Silver Pack had already been sent out (3rd different thing ive been told regarding that), but they can upgrade me to Gold over the phone...gave him details and said there was an error but it was on their end and would call me back in 10 minutes...thats the last i heard haha

Guess i'll just have to wait to see if i get charged or i get the 200 loyalty points onto my account any time soon

xian1
14-09-2016, 08:02 PM
the latest from cpfc

Unfortunately, a batch of membership cards were lost in the post en route to the mailing house, which has caused this delay. They have been re-ordered and should be dispatched by the end of this week. Sorry for the wait, Christian. It should be with you soon.

mether
15-09-2016, 01:50 PM
the latest from cpfc

Unfortunately, a batch of membership cards were lost in the post en route to the mailing house, which has caused this delay. They have been re-ordered and should be dispatched by the end of this week. Sorry for the wait, Christian. It should be with you soon.

Time to change the post to the mailing house. Not rocket science. Four games in still no shirt for my daughter to wear.

colin_cork
15-09-2016, 04:55 PM
the latest from cpfc

Got this in email
"Weve unfortunately had an issue with our international mailing which has delayed the post Im afraid.This has now been resolved "

Pikie Punisher
15-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Postman has been and gone again and guess what .... nothing !

Try wearing some sexy lingerie when you answer the door and do an impression of you sucking an ice pop.