PDA

View Full Version : How fair is this? CPFC 2010 can you help

Hong Kong Eagle
09-05-2016, 09:29 AM
I have had 2 ST for a number of years, my sons can use them in early phases. Due to a screw up by Wembley one of my ST's was incorrectly used to purchase a ticket. After lots of calls to the SP box office it now seems to be getting resolved but some other poor bloke has lost his ticket, my sons most likely will be nowhere near each other and insult to injury my son is racking up huge mobile costs because the SP ticket office charges callers 10p a minute which I think is disgraceful

nash84
09-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Sounds appalling but not sure posting on a fans forum is the right place to resolve the issue.

Hong Kong Eagle
09-05-2016, 09:37 AM
venting

Billyd
09-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Call SEE tickets. Sorted me out in minutes with the semi. Box office dont want to know about problems, even if its their fault.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
09-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Wrong Forum. Should be in the Travel & Tickets forum, not General Palace Discussion.

Ardent Eagle Forever
09-05-2016, 11:47 AM
You should have pm'd cpfc2010.

dave_who_ru
09-05-2016, 11:52 AM
I have had 2 ST for a number of years, my sons can use them in early phases. Due to a screw up by Wembley one of my ST's was incorrectly used to purchase a ticket. After lots of calls to the SP box office it now seems to be getting resolved but some other poor bloke has lost his ticket, my sons most likely will be nowhere near each other and insult to injury my son is racking up huge mobile costs because the SP ticket office charges callers 10p a minute which I think is disgraceful

Seems a complicated story and not sure how Wembley screwed it up. And where does another bloke come into it?

Sure your sons haven't messed up!

Maidstoned Eagle
09-05-2016, 12:05 PM
How fair is it that a Man U fan is boasting on Twatter that he's got a ticket.....in the Palace end?

Jordan's Jacket
09-05-2016, 12:18 PM
How fair is it that a Man U fan is boasting on Twatter that he's got a ticket.....in the Palace end?

I would ask him very politely for his seat number and then enjoy the afternoon:lux:

Thefunkymonk
09-05-2016, 12:19 PM

Saw that. Hopefully he's kicked out or his ticket revoked prior to the game

PMSL
09-05-2016, 12:34 PM

This makes no sense at all.

eaglejez
09-05-2016, 12:40 PM
I would ask him very politely for his seat number and then enjoy the afternoon:lux:

we need a thread of 'man u boasting in our end' most wanted :)

Golf Boy
09-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Charging people for ringing the club?

Bubble Wrap
09-05-2016, 12:44 PM

You posted the same thing on Hols Online too, What do you hope to achieve. Are you after a VIP trip to Selhurst? You need to get knocked over or abused by the HF for that.:angel:

Davy64
09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
we need a thread of 'man u boasting in our end' most wanted :)

Go one better and hand out 'WANTED' ..... 'DEAD or ALIVE' flyers with his mug shot on the day :supergrin:

CPFC2010
09-05-2016, 12:48 PM

I don't really understand this. What has "Wembley" done to screw up your purchase? Who's the other bloke? Did he use one of your sons' client id numbers to buy a seat?

I can't help when I don't know what the problem is. I'm sure that the box office guys will be able to sort it out if there is a legitimate problem. I have had numerous messages telling me how helpful they have been at ironing out queries re Cup Final tickets.

CPFC2010
09-05-2016, 12:49 PM

Or tell him you don't believe him and ask to see a photo of the ticket.

TAK
09-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Crafty.

CPFC Since 68
09-05-2016, 01:01 PM

Don't understand, If the ticket was incorrectly used and is being resolved surely that one will be cancelled and your two sons can get two tickets together . Or am i missing something ?

Barbara4003
09-05-2016, 01:14 PM

He's bragging and posted a picture of the Cantona kick, too. And he called Selhurst, 'Smelhurst'!

That's seriously not fair.

CPFC Since 68
09-05-2016, 01:15 PM
He's bragging and posted a picture of the Cantona kick, too. And he called Selhurst, 'Smelhurst'!

That's seriously not fair.

Sounds a right twat.

Benzhiyi
09-05-2016, 03:09 PM
And he called Selhurst, 'Smelhurst'!

Concession ticket, presumably?

pauldrulez
09-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Here's that Utd fan from Twitter if anyone would like to remember his face just in case.

http://www.twitter.com/MaguireRobbie

He's deleted the post. Recognisable face though...

Dorking .Eagle
09-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Wonder if he was stupid enough to book it in his own name? If so, wouldn't be too hard for Seetickets to track it down and block the barcode.

palacea
09-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Here's that Utd fan from Twitter if anyone would like to remember his face just in case.

http://www.twitter.com/MaguireRobbie

He's deleted the post. Recognisable face though...

from Dublin, Red Hair, ManU fan in our in end.

dead man walking.

Yoda
09-05-2016, 03:24 PM
To be honest, even my Man U supporting friend would say that guy comes across as an odious **ick.

Makes you want to beat them even more doesn't it.

colin_cork
09-05-2016, 03:27 PM
from Dublin, Red Hair, ManU fan in our in end.

dead man walking.

A Corkman here would gladly take care of him :)

ChaceTheAce
09-05-2016, 03:32 PM
A tweet with 100+ retweets highlighting this goon is good enough. Hope he's enjoyed his years on Earth :)

Shipsisourking
09-05-2016, 03:42 PM
There will always be gobby little mugs on Twitter, but when the day comes it'll be a different story. Doubt he's got a ticket, if he has I'm sure he will be recognised and then it's down to the rozzers to have a word.

dave_who_ru
09-05-2016, 03:46 PM
This thread has seriously gone off track. I want to hear the full facts behind the OP.

ExiledStirling
09-05-2016, 03:47 PM
His photo is all over the place..No way he wil even make it to his seat before someone calls him out to the stewards.. however I think he is at it.

Dunkie
09-05-2016, 03:48 PM
There will always be gobby little mugs on Twitter, but when the day comes it'll be a different story. Doubt he's got a ticket, if he has I'm sure he will be recognised and then it's down to the rozzers to have a word.

Would rather it was the medics that cart him off.

Shipsisourking
09-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Would rather it was the medics that cart him off.

:)

Walter Wort
09-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Or tell him you don't believe him and ask to see a photo of the ticket.
So if, or perhaps when, I take my seat in the Palace end at Wembley and find irksome Mancs around me, what is the prescribed course of action?

Selhurst Celtic
09-05-2016, 04:19 PM

And take care of his ticket for him too.

Selhurst Celtic
09-05-2016, 04:19 PM
So if, or perhaps when, I take my seat in the Palace end at Wembley and find irksome Mancs around me, what is the prescribed course of action?

It is called 'The Windmill'.

Crozzy71
09-05-2016, 04:29 PM
How have we connected the op to the lary twat on Twitter ?

I've given him some words of comfort anyway.

colin_cork
09-05-2016, 04:31 PM
And take care of his ticket for him too.

No problem there :)

MikeyBaby
09-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Wasn't he on Shameless?

hcm
09-05-2016, 04:37 PM
It is called 'The Windmill'.

:D

Nth Kent Eagle
09-05-2016, 04:40 PM

:p Good luck with getting a ticket tomorrow by the way.

dilem
09-05-2016, 04:42 PM
I don't really understand this. What has "Wembley" done to screw up your purchase? Who's the other bloke? Did he use one of your sons' client id numbers to buy a seat?

I can't help when I don't know what the problem is. I'm sure that the box office guys will be able to sort it out if there is a legitimate problem. I have had numerous messages telling me how helpful they have been at ironing out queries re Cup Final tickets.

They were very helpfull for me in all fairness.

Hong Kong Eagle
10-05-2016, 03:03 AM
All sorted and seems to be a processing error by SEE

Oisin
10-05-2016, 05:17 AM
I had a box office error semi final too but everyone has been helpful. It seems that the Box Office and SEE tickets have been allowed to use common sense and considering the stress involved for fans and the enormous number of tickets to shift everyone has done a good job.
Now I just have to find cheapish flights to London

cantspell
10-05-2016, 05:56 AM
I have to say I couldn't buy in the phase i qualified for the final due to an error made somewhere. I contacted cpfc by email and they corrected it and informed see tickets. I managed to get my tickets in the correct phase by phoning see tickets. Well done to whoever sorted out the Admin error which resolved a stressful situation.

Oisin
10-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Just booked two tickets on Oman Air, a third of the price of Emirates. These cup runs are getting expensive