PDA

View Full Version : Travel Information B******* train for Wembley! 8.58am May 21st All Aboard!!

Ismale
10-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Right! Here's to all B******* & Sussex Based Palace! :hi:

My Plan for Cup Final Day is to get the 8.58am SOUTHERN train upto E.Croydon that day,stopping points are as follows.
Burgess Hill 9.07
Horley 9.22
E.Croydon 9.37
Clapham 9.47
Victoria 9.54.

It be great to see that after a few of us initially meet up at B******* station & turn the concourse there into a sea of Red & Blue for other Palace fans who live en route to join the train at all the various stopping points & turn it into our very own Red & Blue Wembley Train! :lux:

Be bit early for some no doubt but sod it! THIS IS THE F.A. CUP FINAL!! An arguably once in a lifetime opportunity for those of us who wasent there in 1990! You don't have to start on the sauce too early,just drink in the experience of travelling up with a load of fellow Sussex Eagles! :p

We have plenty of fans who live in or near Weedville & whom elsewhere on route,So I implore you to not travel alone on this day of all days! Come & join us,a big happy Palace family! All are welcome,C'mon let's make this happen!!

Ismale.
Sam.

Battle EAGLE
10-05-2016, 01:00 PM

My Plan for Cup Final Day is to get the 8.35am THAMESLINK train upto E.Croydon that day,only 10 minutes longer than the Southern alternative train & stopping points include.
Preston Park 8.39
Hassocks 8.45
Burgess Hill 8.49
Wivelsfield 8.51
Haywards Heath 8.55
Three Bridges 9.04
Gatwick 9.09
Arrives at E.Croydon 9.24.
(George,Croydon 9.30 for Breakfast!)

Be great to see that after a few of us initially meet up at B******* station & turn the concourse there into a sea of Red & Blue for other Palace fans who live en route to join the train at all the various stopping points & turn it into our very own Red & Blue Wembley Train! :lux:

Be bit early for some no doubt but sod it! THIS IS THE F.A. CUP FINAL!! An arguably once in a lifetime opportunity for those of us who wasent there in 1990! You don't have to start on the sauce too early,just drink in the experience of travelling up with a load of fellow Sussex Eagles! :p

We have plenty of fans who live in or near Weedville & whom live in mid Sussex So I implore you to not travel alone on this day of all days! Come & join us,a big happy Palace family! All are welcome,C'mon let's make this happen!!

Ismale.
Sam.
Great idea, some of us Sussex based fans will be travelling up from Hastings, early doors. Opposite end of Sussex to you lot, hope you have a good day. Coyp:p:p

garronrav
10-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Great idea, some of us Sussex based fans will be travelling up from Hastings, early doors. Opposite end of Sussex to you lot, hope you have a good day. Coyp:p:p

Don't some trains from Hastings go via Eastbourne then Lewis?

Edit - forgot Brighton to London direct or on a stopper on a different line.

lee_cpfc
10-05-2016, 01:07 PM
What is B******* ?

Andycol
10-05-2016, 01:11 PM
What is B******* ?

Birmingham. Obvz

dannyb1
10-05-2016, 01:12 PM
And for us West Sussex palace I will see you on the train from Chichester (dunno what time yet) and meeting someone en route getting on at Billingshurst.

Coveta
10-05-2016, 01:13 PM
What is B******* ?

Bumbandits

riggers
10-05-2016, 01:41 PM
what time are the Hastings based supporters getting trains, I am joining at Crowhurst

redandblue
10-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Excuse me can some of you update your spell checker is either b******** or brighton not B****** or Brighton school boy error.

DaveTuttles
10-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Would avoid the George like the plague as last time was understaffed and too busy

Ardent Eagle Forever
10-05-2016, 03:33 PM
What is B******* ?

Barstewards

CPFC BORN &BRED
10-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Sam I will be at Brighton for start of journey Chris will jump on at three bridges coyp

Battle EAGLE
11-05-2016, 01:51 PM
what time are the Hastings based supporters getting trains, I am joining at Crowhurst

I'll post what train when I've got the times, mate getting tickets with his travel card. Normally get train from Warrior Square.

DocSavage
11-05-2016, 06:41 PM

Hey up saw you lot early in the season at the station - my son was taking a US college exam next door impressive turn out

do you come up through orpington?

let us know we'll rendezvous with you

Battle EAGLE
12-05-2016, 09:25 AM
We normally go from Warrior Square via East Croydon, not sure yet which route for Wembley as mate sorting train, will be early doors train -beer- The Geen Man- beer-Wembley-game-GM-beer-train-beer-home-knackered.

CPFC BORN &BRED
17-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Thought i would give this a bump if anybody wants to join us on the way up to Croydon

Excowboy
17-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Spent a while trying to work out what a Bollocks train might look like before clicking the link.

New LP
17-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Would avoid the George like the plague as last time was understaffed and too busy

Just walk down to Lloyds :afro:

mether
18-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Just walk down to Lloyds :afro:

Not drunk in Lloyds since the day they banned the soldiers for wearing uniform.

CPFC Since 68
18-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Be at the station at that time but have to get the fast one to victoria as meeting my lot their.

jpezeagle
18-05-2016, 09:11 AM
direct trains from east croydon to wembley central for anyone interested.

EddieEdwards
18-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Time in thread title changed from 8:35am to 8:58am at Ismale's request.

mystery_man
18-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Bit too early for me - I'll be on the 1203 from Polegate. Getting to Wembley Central at 1409. We'd planned to head to the Green Man at this point before moving on to O Flannerys where we'll watch the match as we have no tickets.

Battle EAGLE
20-05-2016, 04:24 PM
0920,warrior square.

Carlise Few
20-05-2016, 04:50 PM

My Plan for Cup Final Day is to get the 8.58am SOUTHERN train upto E.Croydon that day,stopping points are as follows.
Burgess Hill 9.07
Horley 9.22
E.Croydon 9.37
Clapham 9.47
Victoria 9.54.

It be great to see that after a few of us initially meet up at B******* station & turn the concourse there into a sea of Red & Blue for other Palace fans who live en route to join the train at all the various stopping points & turn it into our very own Red & Blue Wembley Train! :lux:

We have plenty of fans who live in or near Weedville & whom elsewhere on route,So I implore you to not travel alone on this day of all days! Come & join us,a big happy Palace family! All are welcome,C'mon let's make this happen!!

Ismale.
Sam.

Let's hope it is not disrupted by the guards' sickness which is going around at the moment

Battle EAGLE
20-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Correction Hastings Palace, are getting the 0958 from Hastings join us n have fun