PDA

View Full Version : The official 'best of luck Brighton in the 2016 play-off final' thread

Benzhiyi
25-05-2016, 08:12 PM
This is it, ladies and gents. The day of reckoning where our longstanding, vastly superior (according to all metrics other than match results and league positions, which as we all know are essentially irrelevant these days) rivals finally join us in football's promised land is just three sleeps away.

Brighton And Hove Albion are understandably on a high at present. Saturday evening's New Wembley appearance will see them try to better ours exactly one week beforehand, in the final match of football's most esteemed knockout competition. That, of course, ended in a humiliating 1-2 evisceration by a side with so few honours (3 Champions Leagues, 1 Cup Winners’ Cup, 20 Championships, 12 FA Cups, 4 League Cups) they might as well be non-league.

In contrast, Brighton are already assured of defeating the clearly inferior Hull City, who famously don't own a tinpot to piss in. No wonder their tails are up.

This New Wembley occasion will also see them look to better their previous appearance at the national stadium, when... er... well... okay, that game seems to be missing from this year's Rothman's Football Yearbook. Rest assured I shall be writing a strongly worded letter of complaint to its editor concerning this oversight. Or would it be, if it still existed.

The current play-off campaign is Brighton's second in four years. In their lone previous attempt to score a Premier League berth, the Seagulls were unfortunate to be eliminated by Derby 2-6 on aggregate, all six opposition goals coming from penalties awarded by Mike Dean. And scored by Mike Dean. Had it not been for Mike Dean, they, and not Leicester, would currently be celebrating this season's Premier League title. It is known.

The team might have fancied its chances in the 2012/13 campaign, finishing above rivals Palace in the only season in recent memory for which records still exist. But devastatingly, all play-off matches were famously cancelled due to a series of nearby university open days clashing with the semis, and a Peppa Pig day-nighter conflicting with the final.

Brighton and Palace have definitely never ever ever met in the play-offs. And if they had, the winner's bragging rights would be rendered null and void within thirty minutes of the final whistle. Because… because… your mum.

Many expected Sheffield Wednesday to be named victors of this year’s semi-final tie with the Albion. In an encouraging sign for the Owls, they succeeded at kicking the spherical thing into the rectangular thing more often than their world-renowned opponents.

But the Yorkshire side hadn't bargained for poker god and Brighton owner Tony Bloom. Proclaiming he’d had his ace of hearts unjustly confiscated in the Mickey Mouse town of Middlesbrough, he instead lay his sympathy card and reminded the officials that flags were flown and songs were sung. This led to an 'Amex Index' multiplier of 7.21% being applied to the given attendance numbers, and Brighton were awarded their long-merited place in the final.

Brighton will fancy their chances on Saturday, with the club's 73,000 season ticket holders having pre-booked their match tickets as soon as they went on sale in 1979, and the entire population of Uganda being flown over for the fixture courtesy of Tesco Value Air.

For those arriving early to soak up the greatest atmosphere in the history of Wembley – if not sport itself – the club's official revisionist historian and general internet thundergonk 'Tozza' will be signing copies of his book, 'Palace 3 Liverpool 3 And 12 Other Message Board Threads I Deleted In A Green-Eyed Hissy Fit, Even Though Our Rivals Have Nothing They Can Throw' at various areas around the stadium. [Entitlement Boulevard, Clackers Close, The Magiko Circle, Premier League Ready Way].

All fans should be aware that fire drill testing may be carried out at random intervals from the 82nd minute onwards.

Tickets, with bespoke designs celebrating landmark years in Albion history, are available now and priced at £5.00 (commemorating 2002), £3.02 (2005), £3.01 (2011), £3.00 (2012) and £2.00 (2013).

The club's official cup final song, 'The Only Way Ain't Up', by Kaz & The Plastic Population, is available on iTunes now.

Best of luck, friends, enjoy your glorious day out, and see you in the 2016-17 Premier League.

old git
25-05-2016, 08:19 PM
The Ugandan branch of the BHA supporters club has arrived.

Supa Pard
25-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Ain't it a bastard when you've got a thread dedicated to us losing a cup final at Wembley when you can only dream of getting to Wembley.
And the prem.

Ash
25-05-2016, 08:27 PM
I think all of us at Palace would like to send you our very best wishes for Saturday Brighton. We're all hoping that Dale Stephens can continue his rich vein of goalscoring form which saw you comfortably despatch Sheffield Wednesday in the semi-final. Now is the time for the planet's finest human being - Super Tony - to finally see a return on his investment! Enjoy your day at Wembley.

Ash
25-05-2016, 08:29 PM
ps. Don't worry about not selling all your tickets. The Ugandan FA were most grateful to take the balance off your hands.

Happy Arthur
25-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Keep an eye out for their playoff final song featuring Rizzle Kicks.

Phil's Barber
25-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Does anyone know if the Attendance and Classiness trophies will be presented on Saturday too?

Payney
26-05-2016, 08:42 AM
This is it, ladies and gents. The day of reckoning where our longstanding, vastly superior (according to all metrics other than match results and league positions, which as we all know are essentially irrelevant these days) rivals finally join us in football's promised land is just three sleeps away.

Brighton And Hove Albion are understandably on a high at present. Saturday evening's New Wembley appearance will see them try to better ours exactly one week beforehand, in the final match of football's most esteemed knockout competition. That, of course, ended in a humiliating 1-2 evisceration by a side with so few honours (3 Champions Leagues, 1 Cup Winners’ Cup, 20 Championships, 12 FA Cups, 4 League Cups) they might as well be non-league.

In contrast, Brighton are already assured of defeating the clearly inferior Hull City, who famously don't own a tinpot to piss in. No wonder their tails are up.

This New Wembley occasion will also see them look to better their previous appearance at the national stadium, when... er... well... okay, that game seems to be missing from this year's Rothman's Football Yearbook. Rest assured I shall be writing a strongly worded letter of complaint to its editor concerning this oversight. Or would it be, if it still existed.

The current play-off campaign is Brighton's second in four years. In their lone previous attempt to score a Premier League berth, the Seagulls were unfortunate to be eliminated by Derby 2-6 on aggregate, all six opposition goals coming from penalties awarded by Mike Dean. And scored by Mike Dean. Had it not been for Mike Dean, they, and not Leicester, would currently be celebrating this season's Premier League title. It is known.

The team might have fancied its chances in the 2012/13 campaign, finishing above rivals Palace in the only season in recent memory for which records still exist. But devastatingly, all play-off matches were famously cancelled due to a series of nearby university open days clashing with the semis, and a Peppa Pig day-nighter conflicting with the final.

Brighton and Palace have definitely never ever ever met in the play-offs. And if they had, the winner's bragging rights would be rendered null and void within thirty minutes of the final whistle. Because… because… your mum.

Many expected Sheffield Wednesday to be named victors of this year’s semi-final tie with the Albion. In an encouraging sign for the Owls, they succeeded at kicking the spherical thing into the rectangular thing more often than their world-renowned opponents.

But the Yorkshire side hadn't bargained for poker god and Brighton owner Tony Bloom. Proclaiming he’d had his ace of hearts unjustly confiscated in the Mickey Mouse town of Middlesbrough, he instead lay his sympathy card and reminded the officials that flags were flown and songs were sung. This led to an 'Amex Index' multiplier of 7.21% being applied to the given attendance numbers, and Brighton were awarded their long-merited place in the final.

Brighton will fancy their chances on Saturday, with the club's 73,000 season ticket holders having pre-booked their match tickets as soon as they went on sale in 1979, and the entire population of Uganda being flown over for the fixture courtesy of Tesco Value Air.

For those arriving early to soak up the greatest atmosphere in the history of Wembley – if not sport itself – the club's official revisionist historian and general internet thundergonk 'Tozza' will be signing copies of his book, 'Palace 3 Liverpool 3 And 12 Other Message Board Threads I Deleted In A Green-Eyed Hissy Fit, Even Though Our Rivals Have Nothing They Can Throw' at various areas around the stadium. [Entitlement Boulevard, Clackers Close, The Magiko Circle, Premier League Ready Way].

All fans should be aware that fire drill testing may be carried out at random intervals from the 82nd minute onwards.

Tickets, with bespoke designs celebrating landmark years in Albion history, are available now and priced at £5.00 (commemorating 2002), £3.02 (2005), £3.01 (2011), £3.00 (2012) and £2.00 (2013).

The club's official cup final song, 'The Only Way Ain't Up', by Kaz & The Plastic Population, is available on iTunes now.

Best of luck, friends, enjoy your glorious day out, and see you in the 2016-17 Premier League.

:D Top work, Good luck Bwighton.

Battle EAGLE
26-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Come on Bwighton you can do it.

bunghole
26-05-2016, 01:05 PM
I can't see them bottling this one, up the Albion. [emoji106]

eagle mart
26-05-2016, 01:47 PM

:supergrin: The other 796 are watching it in the pub.

eagle mart
26-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Top tip: If you are using the Green Man Wembley Central is closer than Wembley Park.

Feel free to leave your tips and advice here for the Weeds for their big day out.

Jim Cannon
26-05-2016, 03:45 PM
What are the hotels like? i imagine some will be arriving tomorrow looking forward to a nice long bank holiday weekend. After winning on sat, they can return to wembley on Sunday to cheer on Millwall and enjoy a few anti Palace songs. Then, the same again on Monday with Wimbledon. What a top weekend for them.

PhuketEagle
27-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Brighton Pier's nice this time of year.

Ash
27-05-2016, 08:09 AM
Overseas Seagulls will be arriving at London airports around now.

Malarkey
27-05-2016, 09:45 AM
The hotels must all be sold out

Ash
27-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Greene Man stocking up on pina coladas.

Jim Cannon
27-05-2016, 09:55 AM
For those unlucky fans who could not get tickets, it's going to be shown on a big screen at Dick's

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-05-2016, 09:59 AM

How does Easy10 feel about this cosy new alliance?

Phil's Barber
27-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Dick's Bar is prepared for their overseas guests.

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/127391/uganda_bar_te.jpg

smileysmith
27-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Fantastic work there Ben!!

Dike Mean
27-05-2016, 11:38 AM
I've heard there's still some seats available in Club Wembley if any Brighton are still looking for tickets

Pidster
27-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Only one more sleep.

RDSdaEAGLE
27-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Good luck guys!!!

Ninjas Headband
27-05-2016, 02:55 PM
I hear rap artist Tinpot Tempah will be singing the national anthem, 'GOSBTS' before kick-off.

Words will be displayed for it to be successfully sung.

Ninjas Headband
27-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Come on you Tescobags!!!

Supa Pard
27-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Best wishes for tomorrow.
Let's hope the best man wins.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
27-05-2016, 03:35 PM
It's a big day out for the south-coasters. Hope you all get there and back safely.

Joe85
27-05-2016, 03:49 PM
The fashion in which they dispatched that tinpot outfit from up north, i can't see anything other than Brighton dispatching another tinpot outfit from up north.

4-0 Brighton. Hope they enjoy it. The big time is waiting!

Big Gav
27-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Remember Brighton Stand or Fall

Big Gav
27-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Also remember Brighton Tools

Big Gav
27-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Looking forward to seeing one of Europes finest players Bruno grace the Wembley turf.

Bipe
27-05-2016, 03:53 PM
This has been on my mind all day...BHAFC on the cusp of regaining their rightful place at last. Can't see Hull putting up too much opposition to be honest, not when they are met with that wall of sound from the Albion faithful.

Unfortunately I am jetting off on holiday tomorrow so I will miss the game live. Have set it up to record though so I can take a look when I get back. Need to know what Palace are up against when we renew rivalries next term.

Ninjas Headband
27-05-2016, 03:58 PM
I'm furious. The BBC have only gone and misspelt Brighton & Hove Albion in their preview to the biggest sporting event this decade. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36348885

Gonna demand my money back for my driving licence. :veryangry

Joe85
27-05-2016, 04:13 PM
I'm furious. The BBC have only gone and misspelt Brighton & Hove Albion in their preview to the biggest sporting event this decade. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36348885

Gonna demand my money back for my driving licence. :veryangry

Clearly a bitter Wednesday fan.

Bipe
27-05-2016, 08:56 PM
MASSIVE error over on the Guardian website...play-off final preview piece says that Hull are playing Sheffield Wednesday!!! Someone will get fired for that.

Heartening to read the comments beneath though, including one magnanimous Albion fan who describes Wednesday as a 'classy' club. Wednesday fan in reply quite rightly praises the superb atmosphere which can be found down at the Goldstone - sorry - Withdean.

Scenes tomorrow I should think.

Happy Arthur
27-05-2016, 09:02 PM
I'm nervous, I think they'll smash Hull.

Typical Palace
27-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Chris Hughton literally said BHA were 'Premier League ready' in his post match interview as they choked the POs again.

Well, no. Not really ready. Not ready at all.

Do the likes of Leeds say they're 'Premier League ready' because they're big clubs, with history and a big ground?

Tbh I thought it was just something man with half and half scarf at the Useless Credit Card Stadium would say. Not the actually bloody manager.

thereichstuff
27-05-2016, 09:15 PM
I hope " the good guys " do it . The premier league is aching for them to join and it will only be justice when they do .

palacemetros
27-05-2016, 09:16 PM
I live in a small community but there's a lot of support. Everyone in the Village -People will be waving flags.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Let's do it for Dale!

Shame that he's suspended for the final

Phil's Barber
27-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Come on Brighton. Getting promoted "the right way"

Benzhiyi
28-05-2016, 07:38 AM
NO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

Happy Arthur
28-05-2016, 07:43 AM
I knew this would happen, we lose the bloody cup final and Brighton win the playoffs. Ffs.

Leopald Stotch
28-05-2016, 07:53 AM
Apparently they gave priority Wembley seating to the hoardes that went to the first leg at Sheff Wed. Which probably explains whilst only 150 tickets were sold in the first round. The 2nd allocation was aimed at the 200,000 that regularly went to the Withdean.

art malice
28-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Good luck today Brighton. Does anyone know what end they've got? Is it the one nearest the road with all the arcade machines? Or is it more towards the sea?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-05-2016, 07:59 AM
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/14522361.Albion_chief_proposes_play_off_revamp/?ref=fbshr

Who do they think they are seriously

Big Gav
28-05-2016, 08:05 AM
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/14522361.Albion_chief_proposes_play_off_revamp/?ref=fbshr

Been there done that as have many others. Get over it Barber you knob

Granville
28-05-2016, 08:06 AM
They are on their way!!! Have just seen quite a few blue and white striped shirts heading for Wembley area (no jester hats though?) have they changed their shirt sponsors for this game ???

grand aigle
28-05-2016, 08:13 AM

Strangely they didnt complain about the unfair playoffs when they finished 6th did they???? Same old weeds, feel that they are entitled to be in the Premier league....

sherrifbart
28-05-2016, 08:14 AM
I loved Barbers statement that "They played with every part of their body",to get promoted,a pretty odd thing to say,how else does one usually play.

Pidster
28-05-2016, 08:43 AM
I realise this won't go down well with most Palace fans, but shortly we will be driving down to Brighton. For today only, I am going to suspend hostilities and give the calvacade of blue and white coming up the A23 a cheery good luck wave.

davech
28-05-2016, 08:55 AM
I realise this won't go down well with most Palace fans, but shortly we will be driving down to Brighton. For today only, I am going to suspend hostilities and give the calvacade of blue and white coming up the A23 a cheery good luck wave.

Will that be the Gus Bus?

Phil's Barber
28-05-2016, 09:38 AM
The day is upon us. Time for Brighton and Gi-classy-normous Albion to take their rightful place in the Premier League. Premier League club forums up and down the country are going into meltdown at the prospect of the famous South Coast giants gracing their fields next season. This is massive for the English game.

Big Gav
28-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Will that be the Gus Bus?

Can't be the Gus Bus as it's still broken down at the side of the road in Hove

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-05-2016, 10:25 AM

It makes sense. Can't stay within financial guidelines - change the rules. Can't achieve promotion - change the rules. As for some teams getting more rest than others - no mention of the fixture pile ups for other teams caused by Peppa Pig concerts and Sussex Uni tiddlywinks championships clashes

Benzhiyi
28-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Scenes! Good luck Albion!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160528/aa5dc459363e80f0571d7ccd5540c94a.jpg

thereichstuff
28-05-2016, 10:44 AM
We can take the piss but when they win today and gain promotion to their rightful place we will have to give them begrudging respect on their achievement . Let's be honest here , they truly belong in our league and it's only time they fulfilled their massive potential . They warned us and now we will have to heed it and ease up on the piss taking :frown:

Joe85
28-05-2016, 10:54 AM
We can take the piss but when they win today and gain promotion to their rightful place we will have to give them begrudging respect on their achievement . Let's be honest here , they truly belong in our league and it's only time they fulfilled their massive potential . They warned us and now we will have to heed it and ease up on the piss taking :frown:

It was written. We knew this day would come when they empathetically destroyed us in the play off semi's and then allowed us to go through to the finals as they wanted to spend some more time in the Championship to allow Leicester to win the EPL in place of them purely because they want to win the EPL 5 times in a row rather then the 1 off "tin pot" Leicester achieved.

I'm so jealous. The vision of their owner, the manager, the players (particularly Bruno; turned down Madrid, you know) but most importantly, the fans, to see so far into the future. To know it all came down to today.

The behemoth that is BHA is about to take it's place among the elite. But not just any place. The very ******* top.

Thefunkymonk
28-05-2016, 11:11 AM

Bitter :jerkit:'s

They are a self righteous bunch.. Sense of entitlement is ridiculous.. When in fact they are a club that should have no sense of self entitlement at all. They are only where they are now because mr bloom had more money than sense and has ploughed £200m into them... And they still can't get promoted (and that pot is empty :supergrin:) I genuinely can't believe the (unwarranted/not earned) arrogance of them... They truely are pathetic. They are at their ceiling, they need to accept it, and shut up.

Supa Pard
28-05-2016, 11:17 AM

I read about this tother day.

Unreal!

davech
28-05-2016, 11:44 AM

Barber is a knob.

Nothing for the weekend, sir?

Jim Cannon
28-05-2016, 11:48 AM

Of course he was campaigning for this in 2013 and 2014 too. Oh wait

old git
28-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Strangely they didnt complain about the unfair playoffs when they finished 6th did they???? Same old weeds, feel that they are entitled to be in the Premier league....

Exactly.Can anyone find Barber asking for the Tarquins to play their play off match in 2014 over one leg and away from home?

old git
28-05-2016, 01:09 PM
The trains arriving at East Croydon seem surprisingly empty given that most Brighton fans would travel via there.Is there a problem further down the line?

Joe85
28-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Lol. I hope they agree to his request and Brighton end up finishing 6th.

Penstone Eagle
28-05-2016, 01:15 PM
The trains arriving at East Croydon seem surprisingly empty given that most Brighton fans would travel via there.Is there a problem further down the line?

Must be nearer wigmans station if there is, no Brighton fans at Lancing today

Big Gav
28-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Perhaps most of them booked into Hotels and travelled up yesterday

Ash
28-05-2016, 01:25 PM
I think it's time to put the rivalry to one side and get behind the boys in blue & white today!

Pidster
28-05-2016, 01:26 PM
I was disappointed on my journey down to Sussex to have missed the convoy, and had to make do with going pass the empty citadel of "soccer", The Amex.

I'm having dinner in Brighton tonight, and I sure if they win, it will be like carnival time in Rio.

Penstone Eagle
28-05-2016, 01:28 PM
I was disappointed on my journey down to Sussex to have missed the convoy, and had to make do with going pass the empty citadel of "soccer", The Amex.

I'm having dinner in Brighton tonight, and I sure if they win, it will be like carnival time in Rio.

So am I and with a Brighton supporting friend, its going to be hell for me.

old git
28-05-2016, 01:32 PM
What the **** s going on?

Jim Cannon
28-05-2016, 01:36 PM

Not sure about Rio, but in Uganda it will be going mental

Ninjas Headband
28-05-2016, 01:49 PM

Strangely I 've seen plenty of the blue & white army travelling South into London. I guess it 's because you have better tube connections to Wembley if you go via Kings Cross or Euston.

Happy Arthur
28-05-2016, 02:08 PM
When big clubs like Brighton get promoted it makes it even more difficult for us small clubs to survive. Also attracting players will be even harder with them knowing they can go down the road to Brighton.
Guess it was only a matter of time.

Ash
28-05-2016, 02:19 PM

Stay classy Brighton.

ceeby
28-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Good luck in the final today Brighton, you really deserve it, especially after you fought so hard to keep Bruno all season when Barcelona, PSG and Real Madrid were all after him.

Jim Cannon
28-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Nailed on for Brighton. I expect the ref has been told about all the corruption that's been going on denying them promotion, and been briefed to ensure the "right" result happens today.

Battle EAGLE
28-05-2016, 03:24 PM
In the garden, listening to the cricket aving a beer, waiting for the po final when PLR Bwighton finally make it.

Joe85
28-05-2016, 03:30 PM
https://d2kmm3vx031a1h.cloudfront.net/hMqPlqM0SJaWeXGsmh7g_lew%208.jpg

Feels good, eh?

RUSSELL
28-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Stay classy Brighton.

Ha ha, nice one! :supergrin:

Eagleinsussex
28-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Hold on a minute, Play Off final as started and I can't see Brighton, what's going on.... this is just not cricket, a stiffly worded letter to the FA is needed !

Phil's Barber
28-05-2016, 04:29 PM
It seems they have been CHEATED again. The bastian of honesty and integrity that is BHAFC has missed out again. Still there's always next season....

Jim Cannon
28-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Once Barber gets the Play Off rules changed, they will sort this mix up out, and the weed will be up

Battle EAGLE
28-05-2016, 04:58 PM
What the fu. Club going on, halftime and still the mighty Bwighton haven't turned up. Oh well maybe Barber can cheat them in the final next year. Tossers lol.

Latvian
28-05-2016, 05:20 PM
"IT WAS MEANT TO BE OUR YEAR"

A useful phrase for both of their teams.

palacemetros
28-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Is this the right place to offer my congratulations to the mighty BHAFC for their success in slamming five past Hull City and achieving promotion to their rightful place in the EPL?

Big Gav
28-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Commiserations to Brighton, you gave it your best shot. Hope you enjoyed your day at Wembley and the hotels lay on a buffet for you to soften the blow

biggus mickus
28-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Cant believe they did it again. Thought they would piss this. Premier ready you know.

Lol

Battle EAGLE
28-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Hull didn't sell out tinpot, Wednesday fans with clackers shame. See ya next season

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Hull didn't sell out tinpot, Wednesday fans with clackers shame. See ya next season

Peppa Pig concerts, Spanish Days, taking 1500 to a play off semi-final, worst away following in the football league, played 4 seasons in the top flight in their entire miserable existence, never won a play-off match, couldn't sell out a 6k athletics track, the list is endless.

Nope nobody does tinpot like the south coast mugs

sherrifbart
28-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Brighton.Beyond Parody.!

Pidster
29-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Songs were sung. Songs were succesfully sung.

Benzhiyi
29-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Hang on, there must be some mistake?

https://www.skybet.com/football/premier-league/event/18877650

Cleon
30-05-2016, 06:24 AM

Even their CEO is bonkers!

Not only have they no chance, but they also got into the play-offs coming 6th two seasons ago and went crazy with excitement until Derby steam-rollered them.

I really really want them to succeed, and then come 6th next year.

Delusional morons.

sherrifbart
30-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Another big conspiracy to keep the mighty weeds out of the premiership,bent referees,players sent off for spurious reasons,injured players lying all over the pitch,its a fix i tell you,year after year Brighton are denied their rightful place amongst the elite teams,i wouldnt be surprised if it was orchestrated by the all the tinpot teams,frightened that the mighty Brighton will sweep them aside with their spanish flair and classiness.It could also be caused by Brighton having a crap first team.