PDA

View Full Version : Craig Bellamy: 'I'd shake things up and pick Williams in behind Bale.'

switchboard
09-06-2016, 06:33 PM
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/craig-bellamy-calls-shake-up-11447543

C'mon Jonny :lux:

ExCroydon_CPFC
09-06-2016, 09:55 PM
I would love to see Jonny get some game time and tear up the euro's, hopefully CC takes Bellamy's advice on board. :p

Pub Idol
10-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Great chance for Jonny to make a name for himself. Hope he plays.

Nigelbrag
10-06-2016, 09:34 AM
As much as i like Jonny and would love to see him start, what justification can there be for his inclusion. Personally i would like to see Wales start with Vokes to take the physical knocks, and Bale given the freedom to wander in a free role where he would cause chaos.
JW if needed can be brought on in the last 20 minutes for his energy to close people down.

Worksop Palace
11-06-2016, 07:25 AM
Bellamey is a tool

orp pisshead1
11-06-2016, 09:58 AM
As much as i like Jonny and would love to see him start, what justification can there be for his inclusion. Personally i would like to see Wales start with Vokes to take the physical knocks, and Bale given the freedom to wander in a free role where he would cause chaos.
JW if needed can be brought on in the last 20 minutes for his energy to close people down.

You want Justification? He's influential for Wales and unlike on here very highly rated by the Welsh coaches and has been since his youth days. I hope he carries on the form of recent times with MOM displays vs Croatia n Scotland. C'mon JW:p. Am absolutely gutted my grandad isn't around to see his Wales at a major tournament . Might be wrong as missed following the game but heard he played ok last time out for Wales too. If he has a good tournament it'll save us Millions in transfer market as we lack and AM of his style. All about fitness with JW, good luck Wales Thursday aside of course.

orp pisshead1
11-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Bellamey is a tool

He's correct on this occasion though.

Oli28
11-06-2016, 12:12 PM
You want Justification? He's influential for Wales and unlike on here very highly rated by the Welsh coaches and has been since his youth days. I hope he carries on the form of recent times with MOM displays vs Croatia n Scotland. C'mon JW:p. Am absolutely gutted my grandad isn't around to see his Wales at a major tournament . Might be wrong as missed following the game but heard he played ok last time out for Wales too. If he has a good tournament it'll save us Millions in transfer market as we lack and AM of his style. All about fitness with JW, good luck Wales Thursday aside of course.
As ever, you're talking about two games he played for Wales three years ago and he hasn't featured much since.

I'd love to see JW do well for Palace and Wales (except on Thursday) but if he is starting for Wales it really does show how weak they are in that position.

Worksop Palace
11-06-2016, 12:43 PM
He's correct on this occasion though.

Nah

Anyone else but JW and everyone would say it.

orp pisshead1
11-06-2016, 02:48 PM
As ever, you're talking about two games he played for Wales three years ago and he hasn't featured much since.

I'd love to see JW do well for Palace and Wales (except on Thursday) but if he is starting for Wales it really does show how weak they are in that position.

Fair comment but am sure someone or a few said he played ok/well other day?.
Let's hope he has a good tournament for his and our sakes.

orp pisshead1
11-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Nah

Anyone else but JW and everyone would say it.

Let's see:p.

Oli28
11-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Fair comment but am sure someone or a few said he played ok/well other day?.
Let's hope he has a good tournament for his and our sakes.
Well he's starting this evening, it'd be great to see him put a good performance as he's clearly got the talent.

orp pisshead1
11-06-2016, 03:23 PM
That we agree on :p. Going to miss it TV wise as getting ready for work :( .

RazorsEdge
11-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Well he's starting this evening, it'd be great to see him put a good performance as he's clearly got the talent.

agree

Worksop Palace
11-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Played well. Tired towards the end of his time but pleased for him.

So, begs the question, why no time for us ?

Difficult one to answer

Martin H
11-06-2016, 07:09 PM
It's difficult to understand how he can produce such a useful performance for Wales and yet be largely anonymous in his matches for MKDons, Forest and TBH, Palace. Did well at Ipswich I think.

Pleased for him and hope he can turn in a set of good performances in the Euros that give his career the boost it obviously needs now (whatever that means). He does go down easily for me, like Gayle, (modern dilemma) but even more frequently he invites the foul and gets it big time and no wonder he is so often injured. Other than that I really like his busy, pass and move style. Don't think we should get carried away (again) with 71 mins but chuffed for him (and Ledley BTW).

Sir.S.C Remembered
12-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Whether he should start at Palace or not, he's clearly be no worse an option that Mutch or Lee