27-06-2016, 08:49 PM
:wallbash:
:jerkit:

GreatGonzo
27-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Why didn't you add a poll? :clown:

Chas
27-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Amazing upset. England thought they just had to turn up!

It is quite amusing that all the commentators and pundits were referring to England as "we" during the pre-match broadcast, but are suddenly now saying "they" every time. Well, not amusing for all of you, most likely!

By the way, it's all my fault. I never bet on anything, but I had $7 on England.

jaspercpfc
27-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Stack of shit, who'd have guessed. Glad I washed my hands of England after the farce against Germany in 2010.

Malarkey
27-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Ageed. C*nts.

AddoWolz
27-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Flat trak bully boy Wayne Rooneys last good tournament was 12 years ago , and now he's not even good enough to open up Iceland , Rooney should step aside and never play for England again , the team looked so much better when he was out injured ,

Wayne Rooney , the most over rated footballer in the history of football , just go now and take that over rated Arsenal **** Wiltshire with you

Leopald Stotch
27-06-2016, 09:24 PM
The Weed of international football. FA probably still think we were European Championships ready.

the elusive k
27-06-2016, 09:27 PM
This was always on the cards especially with the team that was selected. Anyone who wasn't half expecting it is either part of the England setup or equally as clueless.

CT_Palace
27-06-2016, 09:38 PM
This was always on the cards especially with the team that was selected. Anyone who wasn't half expecting it is either part of the England setup or equally as clueless.

It was on the cards after that shower of a game against Slovakia

Les Butler
27-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Flat trak bully boy Wayne Rooneys last good tournament was 12 years ago , and now he's not even good enough to open up Iceland , Rooney should step aside and never play for England again , the team looked so much better when he was out injured ,

Wayne Rooney , the most over rated footballer in the history of football , just go now and take that over rated Arsenal **** Wiltshire with you

Thought Roony had a good tournament up to today.

Kylie_Tracey
27-06-2016, 09:45 PM

I take it you missed the Slovakia game where he came on in the second half? a 20 min spell against the Russians were he was just OK, a 6/10 performance against the Welsh and a 2/10 performance against the Slovaks, I'd give him 3/10 for tonight and and thats only because he scored the pen, I genuinely wonder if you do watch the games at all?

Mr Iguana
27-06-2016, 09:49 PM
lol

Les Butler
27-06-2016, 09:50 PM
I take it you missed the Slovakia game where he came on in the second half?

Nope and most on here said the same but he was not a world beater thats safe to say just a bit better than most of the other dross.

Wycombe Eagle#2
27-06-2016, 09:52 PM

Come on Les you talk so much sense but a good tournament, really?

He was ok at best. The problem is his presence in the side slows the whole tempo down. It's not a one man Wayne Rooney show. I said weeks before the tournament and during as night follows day Rooney will do F all again in a majority tournament and his presence in the team will have an impact on our style.

The thing that hurts is I feel we could've gone quite deep into this tournament by playing a traditional English 4-4-2 with wingers. Hodgson picked no natural wingers which he should be hung drawn an quartered for alone leaving him no other plan. Instead of picking 11 players that would have a good go him and his cronies were more worried about shoehorning the likes of Rooney into the side. It was as clear as day that this tournament.....again was a case of putting square pegs in round holes. Tbf it hasn't just been Hodgson! Capello and Eriksson before him were the same. Maybe it's an FA directive to pick certain players.

ExiledStirling
27-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Anybody would think we had been thrashed. We only lost by the odd goal, and did not concede a goal for 72 mins of football, which included an entire half. Not to mention 4 shots on target, only one less than them.

Chocky
27-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Nope and most on here said the same but he was not a world beater thats safe to say just a bit better than most of the other dross.

Unfortunately he was a Palace beater with that run and turn and cross (which he can't ever seem to do for England) and that hurts more than him and his useless shit c*nt England mob.

mroakley9
27-06-2016, 10:01 PM
ahahaahah england lol

mroakley9
27-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Anybody would think we had been thrashed. We only lost by the odd goal, and did not concede a goal for 72 mins of football, which included an entire half. Not to mention 4 shots on target, only one less than them.

you also didn't score for 86 minutes of football against ******* iceland ahahaha lol

ExiledStirling
27-06-2016, 10:04 PM
you also didn't score for 86 minutes of football against ******* iceland ahahaha lol
After conceding two quick goals it was important we kept it tight at the back.. Mission accomplished

HurstpierPalace
27-06-2016, 10:07 PM

So much truth in this post.

Mr Palace
27-06-2016, 10:23 PM

Is this post a joke? I am drunk so can't determine whether it's an ironic post?'

ExiledStirling
27-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Is this post a joke? I am drunk so can't determine whether it's an ironic post?'
We were playing Iceland, need I say more.

Lombardo's hair
27-06-2016, 10:51 PM
I take it you missed the Slovakia game where he came on in the second half? a 20 min spell against the Russians were he was just OK, a 6/10 performance against the Welsh and a 2/10 performance against the Slovaks, I'd give him 3/10 for tonight and and thats only because he scored the pen, I genuinely wonder if you do watch the games at all?

I think he gets his opinion s from clueless pundits who don't want to upset the man u hierarchy

Mr Palace
27-06-2016, 10:55 PM
We were playing Iceland, need I say more.

;)

Halftime Gold
28-06-2016, 04:15 AM
I have to disagree with the focus on Rooney this time, he was crap at the 2006 and 2010 WC's and probably shouldn't have been playing in either due to fitness issues. This time though he was really the only player who looked to show a good deal of quality in the early games, he was let down by crap finishing of others in those early matches and then in the last couple was dealing with a total lack of any attacking intent infront of him which doesn't really make it easy to pick telling passes.

This time around I think the players in the Rooney position were Kane and Sterling, both played repeatedly when in aweful form. That's a lot less forgivable as well as neither really had the status Rooney did at those WC's and in Sterlings case I think you clearly see a player with potential destroys by too much early hype.

Whilst they obviously benefit from the same "big club only" obcession I actually think England have been held back by the anti Man Utd/pro Liverpool obsession from the media and a lot of the general public. Some players like Beckham and Rooney break though that at points but I think others like Scholes and Carrick end up unduly criticised and sidelined, especially if it means Liverpool players in the team instead. Just look at this squad, as with the 2014 WC packed full of Liverpool players who have really done nothing to justify their spots besides maybe Clyne, take Henderson and Milner but leave Carrick again to zero criticism from most of the media. Take Rashford(that again most fans including those here ddint want and neither did the media) but don't play him until its too late even though Sterling has looked aweful and STurridge looked aweful the entire game this time.

Cleon
28-06-2016, 04:48 AM
They are all *****. To a man, *****. A decent manager could have won that game with a team of players selected exclusively from the Championship. *****.

PeterH
28-06-2016, 05:22 AM
Stack of shit, who'd have guessed. Glad I washed my hands of England after the farce against Germany in 2010.

I washed my hands in 2002, when we couldn't create a chance against 10 man Brazil in the WC QF.

Now I just keep one eye on the progress (or lack of).

Joe85
28-06-2016, 05:30 AM

When we were arguably a better team then, too. Hodgeson has taken us backwards. The ****.

jaspercpfc
04-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Happy to say I bumped this 10 seconds before Lallana scored ;)

Malarkey
04-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Nice 3 points :)

Joe85
04-09-2016, 05:58 PM
We're gonna win the cup.

thehalifaxman
04-09-2016, 06:37 PM
This time!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-09-2016, 07:57 PM
When we were arguably a better team then, too. Hodgeson has taken us backwards. The ****.

The wotter