PDA

View Full Version : So what did everyone think of the tournament?

cpfc4evandeva
10-07-2016, 10:08 PM
I would say forgettable. I don't like 24 teams being involved at all. If felt like things only really got going in the knockout phase.

This was good though.

-6xDiVZuMNA

Ash
10-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Two decent matches.

spt1978
10-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Rubbish, quality was poor.

ebyeeckeagle
10-07-2016, 10:19 PM
When were wingers who actually take on players phased out? So few dribbles. I imagine the stats show it is better to retain the ball and just pass it back. Which is fine, I just feel.sad about the demise of something different.

Bones14
10-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Outside of Wales and Iceland's heroics, there wasn't much to get excited about. 3 out of 10 for me.

Oli28
10-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Probably the least entertaining tournament in my lifetime. Had a good week out there during the groups at least.

CT_Palace
10-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Too many teams trying not to lose instead of trying to win.
Low risk boring football

Hedgehog
10-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Compared to the Copa America which was all goals, what I saw of this was pants.

A month is too long.

greybot
10-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Boring.

Asagaya_Eagle
11-07-2016, 12:59 AM
Didn't see much, so quite enjoyed it.

Georgie Boy
11-07-2016, 01:50 AM
'A masterclass in tactical defending, a marvellous tournament', said the grey man sitting in his grey armchair drinking his grey tea from his grey cup next to his grey wife.

mroakley9
11-07-2016, 02:12 AM
Pretty shitty. The whole 3rd place qualifying from the group nonsense probably was the reason it was rubbish.

Panther
11-07-2016, 06:41 AM
Too many teams trying not to lose instead of trying to win.
Low risk boring football

Agreed, also with Eebyeeckeagle's comment about wingers and dribbling. Last night's best moments were when Sissoko actually ran at and past opponents. Coman too had some Wilf moments, not least because after doing something great, he gave the ball away!

Adlerhorst
11-07-2016, 07:05 AM
I think this tournament was summed up quite well by the fact that the goal that won it was scored by a player who was at a premier league club last season, yet practically no one knew.

Lacked quality

evvo111
11-07-2016, 07:06 AM
Like all competitions it had it's great moments through to it's very poor moments. Teams play to their strengths. If their strengths are defending in depth against better teams and then attacking on the counter with pace then more power to them.

If the better sides decide to play the same way against them then more fool them. They should have confidence in their strengths, greater ability and skill and go at the so-called lesser sides.

I'd like them to trial an FA Cup type competition. 32 sides qualifying. Top 16 (teams who qualified with the best records) can't meet themselves in the first round. Straight to penalties after 90 mins. I think this would encourage the better sides to go for it a bit more as they wouldn't want to risk the chance of going out on penalties.

cpfc4evandeva
11-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Probably the least entertaining tournament in my lifetime. Had a good week out there during the groups at least.

It was better than World Cup 2010 which was pure shite. And the one thing that came across well on TV at least was the atmosphere. Even countries like Hungary and Iceland took great, loud sets of fans along.

World Cup 2010 just had that quite awful horn noise going for 90 minutes.

philsick
11-07-2016, 07:39 AM
Attacking football has been replaced by defensive counter attack football by alot of teams leading to boring stalemates . Then you have teams just parking the bus completely trying not to lose as they may sneak into the last 16 in 3rd place. The only decent games were matches like wales belgium,france germany where both teams had a go.

The tournament pleased the money makers but that came at the cost of quality.

ExiledStirling
11-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Thank **** for Wales and Iceland.

philsick
11-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Thank **** for Wales and Iceland.

Although the iceland fans were great, the team showed no attacking intent at all. Can you honestly say you enjoyed watching them play.

evvo111
11-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Although the iceland fans were great, the team showed no attacking intent at all. Can you honestly say you enjoyed watching them play.

Against sides that are meant to be far superior I did enjoy watching them. The tenacious, last ditch defending was very like some teams in the FA Cup. When they get a result people say they showed passion, great result, excellent defensive display etc. I am not sure why people don't acknowledge just how well, defensively, these sides do.

Far more emphasis should be put on the failings of the so called bigger teams who fail to break them down.

CPFC_DAVE77
11-07-2016, 08:05 AM
I don’t think it was a tournament that will live long in the memory, but, I do feel it was a good tournament. It didn’t take my breath away too often, but I know I wanted to watch every minute of football that I could, and I enjoyed most games I watched.

I agree with the consensus that by making it possible for a team to finish third and qualify with three points instils a defensive mentality. Slovakia, for example, could have won the group by beating England, but had no intention whatsoever, which is a shame.

There were some compelling moments though, which perhaps have been overshadowed by England, Hodgson and hooligans. In the very first game, Romania nearly upset the hosts in Paris, that was exciting, at least I found it enjoyable! Gabor Kiraly breaking records, the Irish v Italy, Iceland, Wales, Buffon v Neuer, Hungary v Portugal, Wales v Belgium etc.

OK, it wasn’t a thrill a minute, but there were enough sparks to keep me entertained, and the tactical battles that unfolded were also interesting, if for nothing else but to highlight how inept England are presently.

philsick
11-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Against sides that are meant to be far superior I did enjoy watching them. The tenacious, last ditch defending was very like some teams in the FA Cup. When they get a result people say they showed passion, great result, excellent defensive display etc. I am not sure why people don't acknowledge just how well, defensively, these sides do.

Far more emphasis should be put on the failings of the so called bigger teams who fail to break them down.

I understand why an inferior club team in a league trying to survive with alot at stake for the club,or a team trying to have a cup run that may keep the club afloat financially for a few more years do it. But in a tournament with nothing really at stake and the whole world watching for entertainment not just footy fanatics,i think it's a shame and some of those teams have some talented players who weren't allowed to express themselves.

There's enough grind out stuff all year at club level for those who love defensive football,me personallyi wantto see goals,skill and players given freedom at a tournament.

andyocpfc
11-07-2016, 08:28 AM
We have definitely entered a chapter in football where teams are going out not to lose, rather than going to win.

Nelson Muntz
11-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Rubbish.
Too many teams.
3rd place qualifying.
No amnesty on cards after groups.
The whole thing needs a rethink.

CPFC_DAVE77
11-07-2016, 08:35 AM
I understand why an inferior club team in a league trying to survive with alot at stake for the club,or a team trying to have a cup run that may keep the club afloat financially for a few more years do it. But in a tournament with nothing really at stake and the whole world watching for entertainment not just footy fanatics,i think it's a shame and some of those teams have some talented players who weren't allowed to express themselves.

There's enough grind out stuff all year at club level for those who love defensive football,me personallyi wantto see goals,skill and players given freedom at a tournament.

But people aren't judged or sacked or remembered for trying to play you score we score and coming up short. They are judged on how far they progress, whether it's playing 'good' or 'bad' football.

ExiledStirling
11-07-2016, 08:45 AM

I think you can still enjoy the David v Goliath nature of a game even at a major tournament. Iceland population is 330k so to be able to put together a team, let alone squad that can compete, I have no problem with their defensive, spoil the game tactics..

What I have a problem is when you have a team, like Mourinho assembled at Chelsea first time around, where you had incredible talent all over the pitch, playing dull football to ensure a win, when they were more than capable of securing the win by allowing players to show their flare.

CPFC_DAVE77
11-07-2016, 08:49 AM
What I have a problem is when you have a team, like Mourinho assembled at Chelsea first time around, where you had incredible talent all over the pitch, playing dull football to ensure a win, when they were more than capable of securing the win by allowing players to show their flare.

Out of interest, which team would you put in that bracket?

I can only think of one, and they won the tournament, so they were justified.

evvo111
11-07-2016, 08:56 AM

If anything the competition should encourage the 'bigger' teams to be more adventurous as they should have the players to do this. There is something very British about seeing a David v Goliath type match and cheering on the David side. I think the league format does encourage the better sides to be more cautious.

PalaceForever
11-07-2016, 09:01 AM
I'll always have fond memories of Euro 16 as it was the first time I got off my bum to go see a tournament abroad. I had a fantastic time, it was so well organised and I love that sort of carnival atmosphere. People from all over Europe getting together to drink some beers in the sunshine and enjoy football...a lot of fun. The football wasn't terrific all the time, but Wales and Iceland were great stories and always nice to see a country winning a major tournament for the first time.

ExiledStirling
11-07-2016, 09:01 AM
Out of interest, which team would you put in that bracket?

I can only think of one, and they won the tournament, so they were justified.
I obviously was talking about Iceland, but I suppose it could be argued that Portugal were justified as they went onto win the thing, but to me, they had the players to express themselves more, and therefore it justs becomes a borefest watching a tem play so within themselves. Whereas watching an Iceland, IMO it is understandable and therefore not an issue when watching them.

JamTheEagle
11-07-2016, 09:06 AM
The format ruined the tournament from a footballing perspective, far too negative.

917L
11-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Rubbish.
Too many teams.
3rd place qualifying.
No amnesty on cards after groups.
The whole thing needs a rethink.

Agree on all points

Without suspensions, you probably end up with a Germany v Wales final, IMO

mroakley9
11-07-2016, 09:19 AM
0-0 draws should result in 0 points for either side.

eagle mart
11-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Dullfest, lacking in quality.

More annoying that it was yet another missed opportunity for England to go far in a tournament. Plus for Wales to take advantage instead - someone had to. We have beaten all four semi-finalists in the past 12 months. No REAL stand-out team.

Portugal win the tournament by winning one game in normal time and finishing third in their group says it all.

Malarkey
11-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Portugal winning it is an embarrassment to international football.

CPFC_DAVE77
11-07-2016, 09:24 AM
I obviously was talking about Iceland, but I suppose it could be argued that Portugal were justified as they went onto win the thing, but to me, they had the players to express themselves more, and therefore it justs becomes a borefest watching a tem play so within themselves. Whereas watching an Iceland, IMO it is understandable and therefore not an issue when watching them.

But Iceland aren't comparable to Chelsea.

Surely the only team that matches what you described is Portugal, who won.

Kylie_Tracey
11-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Portugal winning it is an embarrassment to international football.

worse then the Greeks of 2004? at least we saw Ronaldo,Pepe,Sanchis etc , can you remember one Greek player that stood out from that team?

Kylie_Tracey
11-07-2016, 10:01 AM
0-0 draws should result in 0 points for either side.

I'd agree with this, and why is the amnesty for suspensions in the KO stage still not in force? I thought that had been done away with.

richdeniro
11-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Definitely preferred the old Euros format where effectively every single group was a group of death.

Fatboy
11-07-2016, 10:19 AM
When were wingers who actually take on players phased out? So few dribbles. I imagine the stats show it is better to retain the ball and just pass it back. Which is fine, I just feel.sad about the demise of something different.

Wound me up all competition where players run with the ball out wide, stopped, then passed it back 20-30 yards. What was the point? - Cross it in !

cpfc4evandeva
11-07-2016, 10:38 AM
worse then the Greeks of 2004? at least we saw Ronaldo,Pepe,Sanchis etc , can you remember one Greek player that stood out from that team?

So? Greece played game that they had to.

With having a fairly mediocre team but Ronaldo included, Portugal should have pushed games more imo. Wales did it, and they did ok.

But at the end of the day, they won the tournament and like Greece in 2004, none of the winners will give a **** what anyone else thinks.

CPFC_DAVE77
11-07-2016, 10:53 AM

Yes, I can.

Angelos Charisteas was the striker no one had heard of (think he was in Wolfsburg's B team) who spearheaded the attack. He managed to steal the limelight from Latvia's Maris Verpakovskis, another who impressed for a 'smaller' nation.

The Greeks also had the likes of Karagounis and Zagorakis in the middle of the park with a wealth of experience.

They also had the likes of Dellas, Seiterides and Nikolaidis as well as a certain Vas Lakis and Bolton's Giannakopoulos, to name but a few.

Oh and Dabizas, obviously.

Kylie_Tracey
11-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Yes, I can.

Angelos Charisteas was the striker no one had heard of (think he was in Wolfsburg's B team) who spearheaded the attack. He managed to steal the limelight from Latvia's Maris Verpakovskis, another who impressed for a 'smaller' nation.

The Greeks also had the likes of Karagounis and Zagorakis in the middle of the park with a wealth of experience.

They also had the likes of Dellas, Seiterides and Nikolaidis as well as a certain Vas Lakis and Bolton's Giannakopoulos, to name but a few.

who never even qualified for the next WC, their brand of "anti football" didn't leave much of a legacy did it? surely the very first international team in history to be European champions and capitulate in the 2006 WC qualification?

JamTheEagle
11-07-2016, 11:43 AM

I don't really think you can compare the two but I remember Charisteas, Karagounis and Zagorakis.

Plus, Greece did it the hard way - none of this coming third crap.

TheMexicanHorse
11-07-2016, 12:22 PM
As said on the final thread last night; was well organised out there and I enjoyed being a small part of it, but the actual tournament was more League two than EPL...

TheMexicanHorse
11-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Definitely preferred the old Euros format where effectively every single group was a group of death.

Yup and no knock out round, was more intense. The way the current tournament worked meant a lot of teams had the benefit of having fairly long gaps inbetween games (for tournament football)

CT_Palace
11-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Yes, I can.

Well Googled

CPFC_DAVE77
11-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Well Googled

As it happens, Charisteas was at Bremen, not Wolfsburg, so much for my googling and your accusation.

Greece winning the Euro was one of the greatest modern achievements in my favourite sport.

Why shouldn't I can remember some of their key players, particularly top players like Karagounis and Zagorakis?

One of them even played for us for goodness sake.

CT_Palace
11-07-2016, 02:26 PM
sorry for the accusation Dave, but really can you blame me?
Greece ffs? They were incredibly negative and unmemorable.

cpfc4evandeva
11-07-2016, 02:53 PM
They weren't unmemorable. You can accuse them of all sorts but most football fans will instantly recall that Greece won Euro 2004. Not many people will instantly remember that Germany won in 1980 or France in 2000.

CPFC_DAVE77
11-07-2016, 03:22 PM
sorry for the accusation Dave, but really can you blame me?
Greece ffs? They were incredibly negative and unmemorable.

No worries! :p

CT_Palace
11-07-2016, 03:34 PM
They weren't unmemorable. You can accuse them of all sorts but most football fans will instantly recall that Greece won Euro 2004. Not many people will instantly remember that Germany won in 1980 or France in 2000.

that they won was memorable, but the games they played? The team?

switchboard
11-07-2016, 05:14 PM

celand were the only team to score in each of their games at Euro 2016

danpalace07
11-07-2016, 05:34 PM
******* shite. Pulis's dream tournament

cpfc4evandeva
11-07-2016, 06:19 PM
that they won was memorable, but the games they played? The team?

No you are right, the team wasn't that memorable.

I bet the Greek players and fans remember though, and I bet they don't give a **** that we don't remember who their right back was.

What's wrong with that? :confused:

Worksop Palace
11-07-2016, 06:22 PM
It was utter dogshit

I can't recall turning off half way through so many games during a tournament, including the final last night.

Bore fest central

PhuketEagle
11-07-2016, 06:35 PM
What tournament?

CT_Palace
11-07-2016, 06:49 PM
I bet the Greek players and fans remember though, and I bet they don't give a **** that we don't remember who their right back was.

What's wrong with that? :confused:

absolutely nothing at all

RobertCPFC
11-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Not been very exiting. Been the odd game which will be remembered but not enough. We will use this tournament one day as a comparison to others that are poor.

kabbott
12-07-2016, 07:42 AM
5I6zaX3VRHw

Fatboy
12-07-2016, 08:55 AM
wrZRrzfMF3o

Joe.L
12-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Personally quite enjoyed the tournament. Some of the football was a bit dull at times granted, but I liked the fact that result-wise it was less predictable than some tournaments and you could never be too confident on what the result would be. Far more enjoyable than watching La Liga for example, where the big boys might play great football but they are so much better than their opposition it just becomes a complete non-contest.

elgin eagle
12-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Only missed 1 match. Won me lots of money by doing matched betting on all the various bookie offers, which may have improved the experience. Anything which makes the close season shorter has to be a good thing. Roll on Russia 2018 :p

lewisuk
12-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Quite a negative tournament overall. Seemed no one wanted to or needed to win a match to get out of the group stages at one point due to the extra teams being able to get through for finishing 3rd.
Couple of positives seeing a nation like Iceland do better than expected and of course made the usual slow summer of no football go quicker than normal.

Oh and forgot to add I had Portugal to win the tournament @ 14-1

regal_eagle
20-07-2016, 11:42 PM
The highlight for me was winning my fantasy football league, the fight for top spot was 1point going into the final 2 matches (305-306).

The other highlight being hopefully having the last word in this BBS Euro 2016 Forum before its is locked. :cool:

Malarkey
21-07-2016, 09:38 AM
The other highlight being hopefully having the last word in this BBS Euro 2016 Forum before its is locked. :cool:

nah

mroakley9
21-07-2016, 09:41 AM
penis

regal_eagle
21-07-2016, 01:20 PM
fin.

Malarkey
22-07-2016, 09:42 AM
lol

regal_eagle
22-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Fermer

Malarkey
22-07-2016, 08:56 PM
yeah

mroakley9
22-07-2016, 11:50 PM
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/04/26/1226338/684293-ange-postecoglou.jpg

Malarkey
23-07-2016, 01:14 PM
please stop

regal_eagle
23-07-2016, 01:18 PM
NSFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoamtTkQzzw

CT_Palace
27-07-2016, 01:17 PM
In case anyone wasn't sure, statistically Portugal were the crappest winners.

Ever.

Of any tournament.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/27/the-least-impressive-winners-of-a-major-football-tournament-statistically

CPFC_DAVE77
27-07-2016, 02:28 PM
In case anyone wasn't sure, statistically Portugal were the crappest winners.

Ever.

Of any tournament.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/27/the-least-impressive-winners-of-a-major-football-tournament-statistically

I found the article more boring than the Euro's.

Malarkey
28-07-2016, 08:28 AM
didn't read it but gonna post anyway

regal_eagle
28-07-2016, 11:55 PM
didn't read it but gonna post anyway

^This^

Malarkey
29-07-2016, 03:30 PM
^This^

Glad we're on the same page mate

22,000th post lol

I need to get a life

regal_eagle
01-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Glad we're on the same page mate

22,000th post lol

I need to get a life

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1767822/thumbs/o-ELLEN-PAGE-570.jpg?6

I don't think we ever will be.

Malarkey
07-08-2016, 08:45 AM
lol this is still open

mroakley9
11-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Why is this still a thing?

Malarkey
13-08-2016, 07:02 AM
Euro 2020?

CPFC_DAVE77
15-08-2016, 05:28 PM

Malarkey
15-08-2016, 09:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uWTuoTA.gif

mroakley9
16-08-2016, 11:00 AM
unRldLdllZ8

Malarkey
17-08-2016, 03:36 PM
http://westpics.weebly.com/uploads/1/5/0/2/15027810/3016009_orig.gif

mroakley9
19-08-2016, 02:53 AM
dcmFDL3O9Rs

Malarkey
19-08-2016, 04:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/f3P0a4t.gif

mroakley9
22-08-2016, 04:27 AM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/46974653/original.gif

regal_eagle
26-08-2016, 08:38 AM
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/sukideo/korean%20drama/tumbleweave.gif (http://s714.photobucket.com/user/sukideo/media/korean%20drama/tumbleweave.gif.html)

Malarkey
26-08-2016, 10:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cr4Z6.gif

Grim Reaper
28-08-2016, 01:32 PM
who never even qualified for the next WC, their brand of "anti football" didn't leave much of a legacy did it? surely the very first international team in history to be European champions and capitulate in the 2006 WC qualification?

I think it happened with the 1976 Czechoslovakian team who won the Euros then didn't qualify for Argentina 78.

It happened in reverse when Italy won the 1982 WC and then failed to reach France 84.

mroakley9
29-08-2016, 03:06 PM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/348a509c2fafa4e12a7dd0cbb389097d/tumblr_n7f9inpiw11rr5hc3o1_400.gif

regal_eagle
30-08-2016, 03:26 AM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/151/f4c/08c/resized/y-u-no-meme-generator-thread-y-u-no-close-640de7.jpg

Malarkey
30-08-2016, 07:00 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/14d453e86a89c306ebfe0a2b8db84ab6/tumblr_ntxbf1sO151rtjnyeo1_540.gif

mroakley9
30-08-2016, 12:04 PM
http://www.sbs.com.au/topics/sites/sbs.com.au.topics/files/styles/body_image/public/pauline.gif?itok=5VbNXSFn&mtime=1452638420

Malarkey
01-09-2016, 07:50 AM
hat

RazorsEdge
02-09-2016, 12:27 PM
bIOymozaiPg

Malarkey
04-09-2016, 06:25 AM
http://pa1.narvii.com/5739/27f438e38303cc13f7af20ac7547abe76faab6ea_hq.gif

mroakley9
05-09-2016, 02:11 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e94404ce29226a3a439c2a9620715688/tumblr_mq1x42gFtd1qe1a0no1_500.gif

Malarkey
06-09-2016, 04:57 PM
http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae141/kamikazescot/28mlrmo.gif

regal_eagle
06-09-2016, 08:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

RazorsEdge
07-09-2016, 06:54 PM
63rcdLeXiU8

Malarkey
07-09-2016, 08:41 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/grimadventures/images/c/ce/Tumblr_n1szmmZoz21rtjnyeo1_500.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150326065429

regal_eagle
09-09-2016, 02:55 AM
http://www.mindjunker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/19.gif

Malarkey
09-09-2016, 02:27 PM
quality

TB6sT0QBTgI

mroakley9
11-09-2016, 04:07 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/FHdwP9aqGx1rq/giphy.gif

Malarkey
11-09-2016, 09:09 AM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/225553-2/Owl-tries-on-hat.gif

RazorsEdge
11-09-2016, 04:33 PM
http://giphy.com/gifs/buster-keaton-rws-XE9d5CRwioM6I

mroakley9
12-09-2016, 06:59 AM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/BALOTELLI-WILL-WRECK-YOU.gif

Malarkey
12-09-2016, 07:31 AM
http://iwantsomefun.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/mario-balotelli-super-mario-meme.gif

RazorsEdge
12-09-2016, 04:10 PM
http://iwantsomefun.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/mario-balotelli-super-mario-meme.gif

LOL :)

mroakley9
13-09-2016, 11:31 AM
7ZdbW7PSPGk

Malarkey
13-09-2016, 02:08 PM
http://cdn-r1.unilad.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Rafa-Magic-GIF.gif

regal_eagle
13-09-2016, 02:24 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/x94qiZvTbrjTG/giphy.gif

Malarkey
13-09-2016, 03:00 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed//001/067/362/f3c.gif

mroakley9
14-09-2016, 07:33 AM
https://m.popkey.co/0d01cd/0JvN5.gif

Malarkey
14-09-2016, 09:17 AM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/victorious/images/a/a8/Oh_Gods..._I_think_I_hate_my_life_now..._What_77b2 1b30643af49082b660bbb43fca1a.gif/revision/latest?cb=20121021170822

mroakley9
14-09-2016, 09:59 AM
kfQ0NNGgj54

regal_eagle
15-09-2016, 11:19 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/sHV6YMsVFTQD6/giphy.gif

Malarkey
16-09-2016, 08:31 AM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/3/3f/Spongebob_pls.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130625154342

mroakley9
17-09-2016, 02:09 AM
d8NIaLvSjag

Malarkey
17-09-2016, 07:25 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhsy1ekd2i1qco1ibo1_400.gif

mroakley9
18-09-2016, 02:42 AM
https://m.popkey.co/956241/qVRNg.gif

Malarkey
19-09-2016, 08:38 AM
https://img.pandawhale.com/post-11044-Breaking-Bad-WHAT-gif-WAT-WOT-qP9W.gif

mroakley9
20-09-2016, 03:52 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/w5G7hLY3Wlq6c/giphy.gif

regal_eagle
21-09-2016, 03:35 AM
https://media.tenor.co/images/197ce34997b0f239cf1f7e36dd3b8087/raw

mroakley9
24-09-2016, 05:38 AM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/842acd364795617c95ea7b17c762b19d/tumblr_noasj5Egch1qgk34co1_400.gif

Malarkey
24-09-2016, 11:00 AM
http://337be24b3dc6fa88319a-7601ef3edefa8ce5b9804dfa0e8536c1.r65.cf2.rackcdn.c om/da30ca911754e6a36bd5f0df19a5549d.gif

mroakley9
25-09-2016, 01:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/08tVGo2.gif

regal_eagle
27-09-2016, 01:40 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/1zp0exe.gif

Malarkey
27-09-2016, 08:26 AM
http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/5783ee131b00001d00f6d441.gif

regal_eagle
28-09-2016, 03:21 PM
http://i.giphy.com/4WAWvG02x37pu.gif

mroakley9
02-10-2016, 12:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eepUkte.gif

Malarkey
02-10-2016, 03:20 PM
https://images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2016/08/17090009/pirates.gif

regal_eagle
04-10-2016, 10:28 PM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/27ac609d61725baed35e57d6b6ba387a/tumblr_mwg2inzaFQ1qj0200o1_500.gif

mroakley9
07-10-2016, 10:07 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PQDSnr_R5N4/VVesQ2yYcDI/AAAAAAAAE5U/UJcrEJ8zz4M/s1600/Cinemagraph-Sydney-Harbour-Bridge-Sunset.gif

Malarkey
09-10-2016, 05:47 PM
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/cXRTJiVXj.png

regal_eagle
11-10-2016, 12:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zDvMsd0.gif

mroakley9
12-10-2016, 08:33 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kim-Jong-un.gif

regal_eagle
12-10-2016, 11:57 PM
http://p.fod4.com/p/media/3a042914d5/PnTIwC8uR1mjWKW8Fpjt_Ping%20Pong%20WTF.gif

regal_eagle
13-10-2016, 12:05 AM

Malarkey
13-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Benteke

regal_eagle
18-10-2016, 09:53 PM
http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tumblr_mpluzjIyJJ1srwlkio1_400.gif

RazorsEdge
22-10-2016, 08:13 AM
http://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tumblr_mpluzjIyJJ1srwlkio1_400.gif

Haha :)

regal_eagle
23-03-2017, 01:16 AM
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ztRBxIm0l3c/V1_UfnWy3xI/AAAAAAAATaI/33MEj_eNtUAtQdbDADJyvLa8EVR4Uav2wCLcB/s640/tumblr_inline_nud5ttdVQb1trxw8n_500.gif

switchboard
23-03-2017, 09:17 AM
1177 days until the next one kicks off.

regal_eagle
28-03-2017, 03:48 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3nCkJRlhwXUhW/giphy.gif