PDA

View Full Version : When will season tickets arrive?

Pages : [1] 2

SeanPalace84
15-07-2016, 09:09 PM
How long before the season starts have the season tickets been coming in last couple of years. My first year in a while as a season ticket holder. My Villa and Chelsea mates have got theirs.

selhurst_bbsh
16-07-2016, 06:35 AM
Normally end of july/ early August.

hdeagle
19-07-2016, 09:37 AM
It is usual for season tickets to be sent out in late July/early August.

liberal clubber
22-07-2016, 11:32 AM
last year they were late. We had to piss around printing bits of paper. Maybe its my fault for being on holiday one week before opening game. Maybe its cpfcs fault, they have had the cash since feb.
They should print one lot early july and the rest just before season starts. Extra cost for two identical print runs? Tiny.
Looking at rev coming in from tv, cpfc make a mistake by giving customer service a back seat. In a sense, we ARE the product. Just watch a professonal game "behind closed doors" its unwatchable on TV

scro
22-07-2016, 12:04 PM
last year they were late. We had to piss around printing bits of paper. Maybe its my fault for being on holiday one week before opening game. Maybe its cpfcs fault, they have had the cash since feb.
They should print one lot early july and the rest just before season starts. Extra cost for two identical print runs? Tiny.
Looking at rev coming in from tv, cpfc make a mistake by giving customer service a back seat. In a sense, we ARE the product. Just watch a professonal game "behind closed doors" its unwatchable on TV

One of life's mysteries. Palace will always leave sending season tickets to the last minute and always seem to take an age to get the kit on sale.

liberal clubber
22-07-2016, 12:22 PM
less of a "mystery" more like small minds at work saving a tiny amount of money and pissing the customers off.
Other clubs DO NOT piss around like this.
Spurs are run by astute businessmen. They get the tickets out early to customers that pay early ie their BEST CUSTOMERS

selhursthoover
25-07-2016, 03:04 PM
One thing is for sure Baldys will arrive after the Spurs game. Its tradition.

:D

Bankerhater1
25-07-2016, 03:15 PM
... and for those who know him .... "Shambles ..!!" Grrrrrr .... :-)

selhursthoover
25-07-2016, 03:22 PM
... and for those who know him .... "Shambles ..!!" Grrrrrr .... :-)

:supergrin::lux:

barryeagle
25-07-2016, 04:15 PM
When you buy season ticket in Jan / Feb, they should send it in June really, instead of two weeks before season starts, or even worse a week before it starts.
As already paid for it months ago.

Shipsisourking
25-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Mate got his man city season ticket through last week. The packaging is amazing. Proper old school pin badges, loyalty cards, a wallet type thing, car stickers and points on a card that he can use to enter competitions. The more games you go to (he's been going for 35 years and a St holder for the last 28) the more points get loaded. Last year he won some signed man city tat, but you can win signed shirts, ground tours and even the use of an executive box.

mewsend
26-07-2016, 09:01 AM
the whole system is wrong
im still waiting for season tickets but more importantly my Fulham friendly tickets for this week
why cant all clubs get it right or away games we be allowed to print tickets off as we do for home games?

Scrumpy
26-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Facebook memories told me that we received them on 26th July a couple of seasons back. Still 3 weeks to the season starts. Don't know why people are stressing? You can't use it until 13th August anyway so what use is it having it super early?

mewsend
26-07-2016, 09:30 AM
some people go on holiday and may not be back until the day of the match
and afterall if we pay early why cant we have the tickets early
have you ever tried ringing the ground when tickets etc dont turn up?
i had a nightmare with tickets a couple of time including my west ham away last season

BaldEagle96
26-07-2016, 09:46 AM
As long as they arrive before the first home game I could not give a shit when they arrive! Some people really do like to moan for the sake of it....

Pinkie Brown
26-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Mine was always a problem arriving after or on the first game if lucky, but I must say the last 3-4 years it has arrived in plenty of time no problems - shit just jinxed it!!

Payney
26-07-2016, 10:46 AM
As long as they arrive before the first home game I could not give a shit when they arrive! Some people really do like to moan for the sake of it....

This^

Oikboy
27-07-2016, 12:18 PM
This^

I disagree. Having school age children I am pretty beholden to school holidays which invariably overlap with the start of the season. I go on holiday a week before the season starts and have promised my ticket to a friend of mine. Clearly I need the ticket before I go. A few days before the season is just a wasted ticket and I very much doubt that I'd be the only one impacted.

ChiswickEagle
28-07-2016, 07:57 AM
I go abroad for two and a half weeks from tonight. I am passing my seats for WBA to a colleague. No season tickets have arrived. I e-mailed the Box Office at the start of the week asking for paper tickets to be sent to me. Silence. So it looks as if two seats will go empty and I will have paid for a game that the Club has failed to deliver tickets for - not good enough.

cpfc4evandeva
28-07-2016, 09:10 AM
'Stop moaning and be thankful we have a club, etc' :rolleyes:

Celestial Empire
28-07-2016, 11:31 AM
I go abroad for two and a half weeks from tonight. I am passing my seats for WBA to a colleague. No season tickets have arrived. I e-mailed the Box Office at the start of the week asking for paper tickets to be sent to me. Silence. So it looks as if two seats will go empty and I will have paid for a game that the Club has failed to deliver tickets for - not good enough.

Small business mentality - delay delivery of goods paid for, as long as possible, then delay a bit more (and to hell with the customer - note, 'customer' not 'club season ticket holder').:grrr::wallbash:

in-exile
30-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Waiting as always... please post news of the first arrivals! Or news of club posting out?

RobertCPFC
30-07-2016, 10:22 AM
I think they were going to be posted early next week.

Owngoal
30-07-2016, 10:26 AM
I think they were going to be posted early next week.

Source??

CaterhamEagle
30-07-2016, 10:30 AM
https://twitter.com/CPFC/status/758967804053770242

in-exile
30-07-2016, 10:30 AM
For what reason could I not have mine in hand weeks back.. families go away now and you sit in the Sun thinking have they come???

RobertCPFC
30-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Source??

It what I was told, sadly nothing official to prove it.

CaterhamEagle
30-07-2016, 10:36 AM
It what I was told, sadly nothing official to prove it.

The link is to a tweet from CPFC, they said mailing from start of next week.

Shipp Ahoy!
30-07-2016, 12:30 PM
For what reason could I not have mine in hand weeks back.. families go away now and you sit in the Sun thinking have they come???

Because then Palace fans couldn't moan about it ;)

Joooe
30-07-2016, 01:02 PM
No if they'd come two weeks ago, people would just complain that they hadn't come two weeks earlier. ;)

PMSL
30-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Plenty of time to send them out.

Demand the money in March. What's the hurry ?

ForzaPalace
31-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Mine came in June

Yoda
31-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Because then Palace fans couldn't moan about it ;)

..nah, there's always the kit delivery delay, followed by the Christmas Gnome shortage.

Joking aside, it is a bit unnecessary that all the STs come out in August, given they must have the money/details from most people in Spring.

Why not send them out in July? Then mop up the final few applications for sending out in August.

One summer we did receive the STs earlier in the summer, in fact I remember being pleasantly surprised to receive them before I'd started thinking about the coming season.

DaveTuttles
31-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Parish delivered mine by hand this morning in his Lambo

Jim Cannon
31-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Mine came in June

really, got mine in April

ANDYEAGLE
31-07-2016, 08:13 PM
some people go on holiday and may not be back until the day of the match
and afterall if we pay early why cant we have the tickets early
have you ever tried ringing the ground when tickets etc dont turn up?
i had a nightmare with tickets a couple of time including my west ham away last season

Yes it is the holiday time and many are away and some want to hand their tickets to others before they go. Sending them out 4 weeks before the season starts should not be a problem. Maybe they are waiting for sponsors, I can't think of any other reason. Apart from being useless.:frown:

Owngoal
01-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Parish delivered mine by hand this morning in his Lambo

I had mine delivered by Bob Dowie on a bike - it was the season ticket from 8 years ago as he struggled to get it over the line

dmf73
01-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Has anybody else received their Gold Membership pack at all? Not got mine yet..

Maidstoned Eagle
01-08-2016, 12:34 PM
And if they did send them early some numpties would moan that they had lost them and how this woildnt have happened if Palace sent the tickets nearer the first game.

Crozzy71
01-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Oh good, another "when .... come" thread.

Original. Actually the first time it was done was shit as well.

Celestial Empire
01-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Any lucky lottery winner received his (long paid for) season ticket today ??:wallbash:

greybot
01-08-2016, 01:15 PM

They don't send paper tickets out.

Email them again with client reference and explain you are on holiday and will have friends collect your printed tickets for collection on the day. Give them the names of the friends using them. They will need ID on them when collecting.

Shipp Ahoy!
01-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Story on official site confirming tickets being sent out this week.

RobertCPFC
01-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Story on official site confirming tickets being sent out this week.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/season-ticket-cards-being-mailed-out-this-week.-3219758.aspx

Billy Rhino
01-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Anyone know how many we've sold for the coming season?

pgw152
02-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Anyone know how many we've sold for the coming season?

usual amount, plenty of halfies available for xmas prezies if required

ChiswickEagle
02-08-2016, 11:22 AM
They don't send paper tickets out.

Email them again with client reference and explain you are on holiday and will have friends collect your printed tickets for collection on the day. Give them the names of the friends using them. They will need ID on them when collecting.

Moan now over, two tickets posted to my colleague by the Club

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
03-08-2016, 07:47 AM
No matter how positive you try to be... it is f*cking shit.

I have two sets of friends whose tickets are going to be wasted as they have gone on holiday and now can't pass the tickets on. I was going to use them to take some friends and kids who can't get tickets for games these days. Now they will sit there empty instead.

A few years ago they sold my kids an my season ticket seat from under me that we had sat in for over a decade while I was still sitting in it during the season.

I paid for these tickets over 6 months ago yet they can't send a bit of plastic out.

It's shit. And now I'm going away and am back for the first game but will be worrying about if the tickets have arrived etc. as I will have no time to sort it out if I come back and they are not there.

woldinghameagle
03-08-2016, 08:04 AM

I have two sets of friends whose tickets are going to be wasted as they have gone on holiday and now can't pass the tickets on. I was going to use them to take some friends and kids who can't get tickets for games these days. Now they will sit there empty instead.

A few years ago they sold my kids an my season ticket seat from under me that we had sat in for over a decade while I was still sitting in it during the season.

I paid for these tickets over 6 months ago yet they can't send a bit of plastic out.

It's shit. And now I'm going away and am back for the first game but will be worrying about if the tickets have arrived etc. as I will have no time to sort it out if I come back and they are not there.
Completely agree and no excuse and it happens year after year. Also the pre-ordered shirts, where are they? Surely when negotiating Premier League shirt deals we would look to insert a conditional 'delivery by' date? They were available in the USA I understand and our rivals seem to have kits available now.
Poor.

old git
03-08-2016, 08:05 AM

There really is no excuse,every year same problem.At a guess I would say 90% are going to the same people so there isn't even that much work to do behind the scenes.

Dorking .Eagle
03-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Any day now there will be the usual people taking a photo of their new card and putting it on twitter with the standard "Can't wait! #COYP" caption. Probably with their client ref showing on the card. And then retweeted by the Chairman.

barryeagle
03-08-2016, 09:46 AM
We are always the last team to send season tickets out,
Why don't they send them in June after the season finish,

For example, If you buy a product like a tv and you pay for it, you don't collect the tv 6 months later.

Palace needs to send it out earlier and not a week before season starts.

Still waiting ! ����������

Pub Idol
03-08-2016, 10:14 AM
not in todays post for me.

Pinkie Brown
03-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Last night Bromley announced that Palace season ticket holders can get into the game against Tranmere on Saturday for a tenner if you show your Palace season ticket - did make me chuckle!

Premier League team with National League South infrastructure.

TC EAGLE
03-08-2016, 10:36 AM
The club would like to inform all season ticket holders that their cards are being mailed out over the course of this week and should be with you,latest, by the start of next week.

If you still haven’t received your season ticket card by Wednesday 10th August 2016 then please contact the box office on 08712 00 00 71.

Read more at http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/season-ticket-cards-being-mailed-out-this-week.-3219758.aspx#IegTTAWgAZmjTz85.99

Kirby
03-08-2016, 10:54 AM
If you're away and want to give a friend your tickets you can just contact the box office and ask them to put them in your friend's name.

A kind soul did this for me last season and I just picked them up from the windows between Sainsburys and the Glaziers bar. All I needed was some ID and my friend's name and address.

Apologies for the sensible nature of my post.

Chris K
03-08-2016, 11:53 AM
We are always the last team to send season tickets out,
Why don't they send them in June after the season finish,

For example, If you buy a product like a tv and you pay for it, you don't collect the tv 6 months later.

Palace needs to send it out earlier and not a week before season starts.

Still waiting ! ����������

Why? If you buy a TV for the new season of Game of Thrones which doesn't start for another 6 months it doesn't magically start because you've got the new TV it just sits there gathering dust.

If you're on holiday during the period and want a friend to take your seat then it's nothing a quick e-mail to the box office won't sort out.

So long as my ticket is delivered by next saturday morning then that's all that matters. I don't see why every year we have to have the same round of bashing the club

(Chris K kicks off about not receiving ST next saturday Page 13)

crenoleagle
03-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Why? If you buy a TV for the new season of Game of Thrones which doesn't start for another 6 months it doesn't magically start because you've got the new TV it just sits there gathering dust.

If you're on holiday during the period and want a friend to take your seat then it's nothing a quick e-mail to the box office won't sort out.

So long as my ticket is delivered by next saturday morning then that's all that matters. I don't see why every year we have to have the same round of bashing the club

(Chris K kicks off about not receiving ST next saturday Page 13)

But at least the TV will arrive in time even if there are delays in the post (which typically with season tickets there have been in the past). And you don't have to worry about sorting your ST out in a rush before the first game if it doesn't make it. Or, like a lot of people, you just want to give your ST card to a friend or family member, rather than bother with the hassle of getting a new ticket printed in their name. Palace could solve all these issues by sending them out sooner, but then who cares about the fans when you can save a few pennies?

cpfc4evandeva
03-08-2016, 03:33 PM
The club would like to inform all season ticket holders that their cards are being mailed out over the course of this week and should be with you,latest, by the start of next week.

If you still havenít received your season ticket card by Wednesday 10th August 2016 then please contact the box office on 08712 00 00 71.

Read more at http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/season-ticket-cards-being-mailed-out-this-week.-3219758.aspx#IegTTAWgAZmjTz85.99

'If your season ticket doesn't arrive because of our incompetence, please call this really expensive number which we actually profit from.

Cheers

Multi-million pound Premier League football club'

T.C.
03-08-2016, 03:40 PM
'If your season ticket doesn't arrive because of our incompetence, please call this really expensive number which we actually profit from.

Cheers

This

pardew's shorts
03-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Lovely to see people moaning ahead of the event. That way, even when their season ticket arrives in plenty of time, they will still have got their moan in.

Where next, ground thread? Academy? Kit? Tell someone not to tell others what to think? Ironically say 'be thankful we still have a club', even though nobody has actually said that for yonks?

Textbook.

Celestial Empire
03-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Lovely to see people moaning ahead of the event. That way, even when their season ticket arrives in plenty of time, they will still have got their moan in.

Where next, ground thread? Academy? Kit? Tell someone not to tell others what to think? Ironically say 'be thankful we still have a club', even though nobody has actually said that for yonks?

Textbook.

If your ST hasn't arrived yet, you are really tempting fate. Or do you live a short walk from the ground ?

Mr Mojo Risin
03-08-2016, 08:00 PM
I don't think it is very good. We are only ten days from the first game. Ten days before the FA Cup semi final and final I already had the tickets and those had not been bought six months previously.

crenoleagle
03-08-2016, 08:25 PM

Cheers

Genuinely bewildered why they still have a premium rate number. They can't hide behind the 'we want it all online' when the online system is so bad that people are then advised to call half the time.

Dorking .Eagle
03-08-2016, 08:41 PM

Textbook.

I was going to enquire about the likely release of the season review DVD funnily enough, but wondering where it is isn't going to make it appear any quicker.

danpalace07
04-08-2016, 12:57 AM

Textbook.

I hope yours gets lost in the post

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
04-08-2016, 06:09 AM
If you're away and want to give a friend your tickets you can just contact the box office and ask them to put them in your friend's name.

Apologies for the sensible nature of my post. OK I'll ring my mate on honeymoon and ask him to take time out to ring a UK 0871 Premium rate UK number from Florida. That's infinitely more 'sensible' than just sending out the tickets that we paid for 6 months ago sooner. It's obviously far more 'sensible' to wait until a week before the start of the season. Good work.

SHIPEAGLE
04-08-2016, 08:21 AM
OK I'll ring my mate on honeymoon and ask him to take time out to ring a UK 0871 Premium rate UK number from Florida. That's infinitely more 'sensible' than just sending out the tickets that we paid for 6 months ago sooner. It's obviously far more 'sensible' to wait until a week before the start of the season. Good work.

Have you not heard of email, get your mate to email the box office asking them to issue a ticket to you (as a known s/t holder)

BaldEagle96
04-08-2016, 09:18 AM
Which will come first?

Season ticket or a striker?

stephen murphy
04-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Speaking to a Season Ticket at Chelsea this morning and he said he had received his seadon ticket exactly 5 weeks ago - so why do Palace always wait until almost Kick Off before sending out ?.
Can anybody answer this.

7Ps
04-08-2016, 11:02 AM
I hope yours gets lost in the post

That wouldn't be Palace's fault, though, would it.

SeanPalace84
04-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Speaking to a Season Ticket at Chelsea this morning and he said he had received his seadon ticket exactly 5 weeks ago - so why do Palace always wait until almost Kick Off before sending out ?.
Can anybody answer this.

Villa mate of mine got theirs about 4 weeks ago.

Yoda
04-08-2016, 11:19 AM
That wouldn't be Palace's fault, though, would it.

True in one sense, in that a small percentage of mail doesn't arrive. But the Royal Mail themselves don't pay out compensation for 3 weeks and consider undelivered mail to be 'delayed' rather than 'lost' during that period.

I've organised large mailings and you build in this sort of buffer timings into your distribution timetable. Sometimes you can't do that if it's an urgent job, but Palace have had the info for most of these customers for months. So they are responsible for cutting it so fine.

Those telling others to use email, contact the Box Office etc etc are missing the point. It's not that the ST holders concerned haven't thought of that or are somehow less capable than you at doing that.

It's that, having paid many months ago, they shouldn't have the unnecessary fuss of having to do this!

Scrumpy
04-08-2016, 03:01 PM
As long as I have it in time for the first match frankly I don't care when it comes. Even if it comes the day before the match. Why people get grumpy because they don't have their ticket 58 weeks before the season I will nevere understand.

WLYWLYAWYPWF
04-08-2016, 03:08 PM
As long as I have it in time for the first match frankly I don't care when it comes. Even if it comes the day before the match. Why people get grumpy because they don't have their ticket 58 weeks before the season I will nevere understand.

I want it so I can criticise the wallet and say how cheap and nasty it looks compared to last years one.

Kirby
04-08-2016, 03:10 PM
OK I'll ring my mate on honeymoon and ask him to take time out to ring a UK 0871 Premium rate UK number from Florida. That's infinitely more 'sensible' than just sending out the tickets that we paid for 6 months ago sooner. It's obviously far more 'sensible' to wait until a week before the start of the season. Good work.

Well my mate emailed them and had it sorted in two minutes, but whatever floats your boat.

RCUK
04-08-2016, 03:18 PM
I think things like this just serve to annoy people and reinforce the 'were not a big club' stigma.

4th season up.... we should have this sorted by now, esp given as its summer holidays and a lot will be coming back close to the start of the season - which means meltdown on the phone lines with people complaining.

And of course we have the old 'reissue the season ticket' debarcle we had a few yrs ago.

monkey
04-08-2016, 04:09 PM
No season ticket yet, no striker, what we gonna do?? Might have to end it all:hi:

wedgetail
05-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Has anyone actually received theirs yet?

Bobby Woodruff
05-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Which will come first?

Season ticket or a striker?

Programme voucher book.

Just arrived.

barryeagle
05-08-2016, 10:32 AM
No season tickets yet, postman been today and nothing.
What a stupid idea sending them a week before match,
If people ring to sort out the problems a week before season starts is a bad idea.

Send them in June, as they got our money already in Dec/Jan/Feb/March, yet send
Them in August a week before match. Stupid idea.

I remember years ago when had a paper season ticket I didn't get, it ended up that a postman nicked my one from Croydon sorting office, as he was caught getting in at glaziers lounge, that is why I prefer to get season tickets a bit earlier like June,
Saves mucking about if it does go missing like mine did 20 years ago when using the paper season ticket.

RobertCPFC
05-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Programme voucher book.

Just arrived.

Same

No season ticket yet though.

wedgetail
05-08-2016, 11:13 AM
I am not much bothered about new signings before tomorrow week, but my ticket is another matter.

Dorking .Eagle
05-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Programme voucher book.

Just arrived.

Same here, got programme voucher book only.

jaspercpfc
05-08-2016, 11:26 AM
back in 2005 we kicked off against Luton on the opening day, and many fans hadn't received their S/T's. I had to spend 90 mins queuing to get a temporary ticket for the game. You really think the club would learn.

Pub Idol
05-08-2016, 11:28 AM
back in 2005 we kicked off against Luton on the opening day, and many fans hadn't received their S/T's. I had to spend 90 mins queuing to get a temporary ticket for the game. You really think the club would learn.

It was definitely not a game you wanted to queue for.

Dobbo
05-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Programme vouchers here too, but no STs.

Leopald Stotch
05-08-2016, 11:51 AM
My brother in law went to the club shop earlier to change my nephews socks. The message from them was that the s/t's should be with people by Sat or Mon, but if there not with you by next Wed, contact the club to get paper tickets.

Big Fella
05-08-2016, 12:56 PM
I have no chance of getting mine next week. If they in the post Monday then I will receive mine Thursday if im lucky. As I'm flying over Thursday eve i can feel a trip to the box office Friday morning.

Mictor Voses
05-08-2016, 01:03 PM

Mark Hudson had one of the worst games I've ever seen from anyone in a Palace shirt that day, ever. If I had known quite how bad he was going to be I would've happily put one of the queuing fans out of their misery and given them my ticket.

adrenalin john
05-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Got be said surely most have bought and renewed by early-July. In which case they could easily send out tickets a full 4 weeks before kick off. Many will be traveling and want to distribute to friends and family etc - it also leaves a decent window to sort out any problems.

Seems plain odd to me. What is the saving in waiting until the very last minute? Surely it just creates more work and stress just before the big kick-off

Billy Rhino
05-08-2016, 01:52 PM
I think things like this just serve to annoy people and reinforce the 'were not a big club' stigma.

4th season up.... we should have this sorted by now, esp given as its summer holidays and a lot will be coming back close to the start of the season - which means meltdown on the phone lines with people complaining.

And of course we have the old 'reissue the season ticket' debarcle we had a few yrs ago.

This is the main thing, it actually creates more work for the box office having to answer all these calls.

What makes things worse is that no one from the club comes on here to explain/apologise for the delay. I really hope people like Sharon Lacey are not just concentrating on corporate sales and ignoring the normal fans.

GreatGonzo
05-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Apparently you can use your contactless bank card instead of the usual season ticket this year you just need to provide the account details and the 3 digit code on the back of the card! ;)

monkey
05-08-2016, 02:34 PM
This is the longest I've ever had to wait to be fair, it usually catches me by surprise and comes a lot earlier than this.

danpalace07
05-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Is it really that hard to send them out a month before?

Danny_Cheviot
05-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Nothing yet.......

Oli28
05-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Following season I definitely remember going into the third game, in September, still without receiving a season ticket.

delboy01
05-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Bet they sent them second class.

cpfc4evandeva
05-08-2016, 03:00 PM
This is the main thing, it actually creates more work for the box office having to answer all these calls.

What makes things worse is that no one from the club comes on here to explain/apologise for the delay. I really hope people like Sharon Lacey are not just concentrating on corporate sales and ignoring the normal fans.

I think we all know the answer to that.

And the thing is, whilst the club are getting in the Premier League millions, it probably doesn't make much financial sense to keep us happy. The fans will still probably continue to go anyway, and if we do stop, there will be several others who will buy up our seats when they become available.

The main problem with this mindset is that if we go down, these newcomers are unlikely to continue going. By this point, the long-term fans won't bother coming back and you now have an empty seat instead of a regular supporter.

Long term I think it's essential for the club to have a hardcore support that they don't f*ck off too often. It's just not always apparent when hundreds of millions are coming into the bank by other means such as TV.

GreatGonzo
05-08-2016, 03:04 PM
This is the longest I've ever had to wait to be fair, it usually catches me by surprise and comes a lot earlier than this.

I thought the week before the first game was normal for them?

in-exile
05-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Long term I think it's essential for the club to have a hardcore support that they don't f*ck off too often. It's just not always apparent when hundreds of millions are coming into the bank by other means such as TV.What should the home shirt **** up and lack of interest in fans reaction then tell us about how much the club gives a s***?

GreatGonzo
05-08-2016, 03:18 PM
A couple of years ao i had both that season and the previous ones ST in my wallet. It was only after i was in i realised i had given them the previous seasons.

Wonder if that will work this year.

monkey
05-08-2016, 03:21 PM
I thought the week before the first game was normal for them?

I've had mine drop on the door mat 3 or 4 weeks before the season the past, and there was still people panicking 2 or 3 DAYS before because theirs hadn't come!! But then that could've been in our championship days!!

Celestial Empire
05-08-2016, 06:39 PM
It will be odd to see a crowd of about 17K for the first game of the season - the penny might drop then, but by next year no doubt they would have forgotten again, and put the fans through the same abuse.:wallbash:

sxeagle
06-08-2016, 08:37 AM
Nothing yet.......
Mine arrived this morning. A ghastly orange wallet though.

in-exile
06-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Mine arrived this morning. A ghastly orange wallet though.We have a winner ! :lux:

Pint of Speroni
06-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Mine's arrived... no bar code, nothing to scan.

Two things spring to mind:

1. Does this mean they are just going to look and let people in on showing the ticket alone?

2. If so, they've scrapped the whole points for purchases system, which is surely a good thing.

The whole letter/ticket/wallet thing does seem like it's as cheap as it could possibly be though.

EDIT: Just googled the company on the season ticket (Fortress GB) and it appears their product tends to be contactless so I guess that's my question answered.

barryeagle
06-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Mine not arrived as yet, stupid idea sending it out a week before season starts,
Like my other posts before, they got the money December of last year, send them out in June, simple as that,
I can see a lot of telephone calls on Wednesday on that expensive telephone number.

barryeagle
06-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Postman been and no season tickets,
Palace should improve by sending them out in June instead of a week to go,

hdeagle
06-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Mine has arrived

ADH
06-08-2016, 10:26 AM
My dad just got his through the post.. mine hasn't turned up as yet though.

SgtStryker
06-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Got mine, no sponsor on it though. Deja vu anyone?

in-exile
06-08-2016, 10:46 AM
My dad just got his through the post.. mine hasn't turned up as yet though.it never will! :frown:

SeanPalace84
06-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Mine didn't arrive, hopefully Monday.

GanbareWashi
06-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Mine arrived today. I see they have gone back to NOT putting the season date on the card again.

mether
06-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Got mine, what's with the orange wallet.

GreatGonzo
06-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Got mine, what's with the orange wallet.

To remind you the future is bright?

danpalace07
06-08-2016, 12:59 PM
To remind you the future is bright?

and the chairman is a bit orange?

SeanPalace84
06-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Wonder if the pay monthly people have to wait longer? :D

coxswain
06-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Also got mine today. Also no barcode. Went to match today. There now automatic gates which scanned the barcode of my paper ticket. Can't see any obvious chip etc for scanner to read. I assume they will read without barcode???

mether
06-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Wonder if the pay monthly people have to wait longer? :D

No I am pay monthly.

SeanPalace84
06-08-2016, 07:06 PM
No I am pay monthly.

:sob:

Ron Dodgers
06-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Mine was waiting for me when I got back from a day out. Wondered about the orangeness and then sang myself a quick chorus of "We come from Sarf Lundun"

mylona
07-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Anybody got their season ticket yet?

gilesy14
07-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Yes. Thanks for asking.

jhc
07-08-2016, 12:51 PM
No, but I hardly think it's worth panicking. The club have said that they were starting to be sent out at the end of last week so I'm sure most people will receive theirs in a few days.

cappuccinoeagle
07-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Arrived yesterday

herts_palace
07-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Anybody got their season ticket yet?
Yes thanks.
They are sent out in phases with phase 1 being 3000+ loyalty points.

Phase 2 (1500+ - 3000 points) will be sent out the day before the WBA game to keep the more casual supporters sweating and ensure the box office has something to do on a normally quiet day.

Phase 3 (500- 1500 points) will be sent to a random members address which can be found on the new Palace Pokemon game (to be launched at the club shop next Saturday)

Phase 4 (0-500 points) will be sent out in ticket form (19 tickets ) 1 week before each game to make it easier for touts who bought a season ticket.

stumpy feelers
07-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Yes arrived Friday

TopKnot
07-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Passed the club shop earlier, there's a sign up saying that season tickets have all been sent and to contact the box office if you haven't received yours by weds.

L'head Eagle
07-08-2016, 02:55 PM
My son's has arrived but not mine

Thefunkymonk
07-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Mine still hasn't arrived....

stevek
07-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Also got mine today. Also no barcode. Went to match today. There now automatic gates which scanned the barcode of my paper ticket. Can't see any obvious chip etc for scanner to read. I assume they will read without barcode???

Have you ever seen (for example) an Oyster Card.

Mine hasn't arrived. I see no reason to get in a panic about it.

Mictor Voses
07-08-2016, 09:15 PM
All arrived

goran
07-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Nope, not had mine yet. This is what makes Palace unique. They always keep you sweating!!

Wolfnipplechips
07-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Moving house on Tuesday........not got ours yet.

FFS.

PMSL
07-08-2016, 09:37 PM
What is the rush ?

6 days until the first game.

'Take a chill pill'

Stop wetting your pants. Just be thankful we have a club to support.

Who cares they demand our cash in March?

racehorse-80s
07-08-2016, 10:25 PM
My 2 arrived yesterday .

cranesparkeagle
07-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Yep , yesterday

Martinsleftpeg
08-08-2016, 12:15 AM
It will all be ok on the day as has been the case since I started this amazing journey 50 years ago

Hector
08-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Not got mine yet....little tense

HorleyStu
08-08-2016, 08:19 AM
Not got mine yet....little tense

Don't worry there still thousands of us waiting. Hoping mine will turn up today once the postman gets out of bed.

gilesy14
08-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Anyone else a bit surprised by the orangeness of theirs?

wedgetail
08-08-2016, 08:48 AM

I hope you didn't buy a Blackpool ticket by mistake.

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Received our 3 this morning all in ORANGE wallets.

Excuse my ignorance but the accompanying letter mentions an'E wallet' for making purchases at the ground, what is this please.

Catford Eagle
08-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Received our 3 this morning all in ORANGE wallets.

Excuse my ignorance but the accompanying letter mentions an'E wallet' for making purchases at the ground, what is this please.

Oh, come on, have you never heard of an E-wallet?? No, me neither - didn't have the faintest clue what they were going on about.

brighton_eagle
08-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Our 6 arrived this morning. \o/

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Our 6 arrived this morning. \o/

can I ask if you have Free Coach Travel vouchers included with yours, or maybe even an E Wallet ?

Ta

SeanPalace84
08-08-2016, 10:13 AM
They've arrived.

Thefunkymonk
08-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Mine still hasn't and post has already come.... Hope they arrive tomorrow

brighton_eagle
08-08-2016, 10:31 AM
can I ask if you have Free Coach Travel vouchers included with yours, or maybe even an E Wallet ?

Ta

They came with a letter, the ST wallet and a fixture card. No vouchers, no idea what an e-wallet is, unless it's just the wallet the ST came in.

Taedry
08-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Season Ticket arrived just seconds ago, getting excited for the first game now.

smudgerseagles
08-08-2016, 10:47 AM
My sons has just arrived - so sign of mine though :frown:

And no coach vouchers this year which is a blow

TopKnot
08-08-2016, 10:52 AM
I think an 'e-wallet' probably refers to an account that you can top up with cash that you can use your season ticket card to pay for tickets/drinks/food/merch etc.

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 10:56 AM
I think an 'e-wallet' probably refers to an account that you can top up with cash that you can use your season ticket card to pay for tickets/drinks/food/merch etc.

it's all a bit of a guess isn't it, clearly nobody really knows and maybe some clarification should have been included.

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 10:57 AM
My sons has just arrived - so sign of mine though :frown:

And no coach vouchers this year which is a blow

My Father in law has received coach vouchers, we haven't.

CarlosTheFinger
08-08-2016, 11:32 AM
They're sending them out in BBS post-count order, so I would encourage everyone to spam this thread until their season ticket arrives, whether they have anything relevant to add to the discussion or not.

Cheers Spammyboys,

Carlos

Bankerhater1
08-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Yup ... very orange - basic letter, no vouchers or anything else!

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Yup ... very orange - basic letter, no vouchers or anything else!

Yes but we have a flashing floodlights :D

CaterhamEagle
08-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Arrived this morning :lux:

jaspercpfc
08-08-2016, 11:49 AM

A dig to SJ ;)

rp02100
08-08-2016, 11:52 AM
season tickets arrived this morning - no car park pass.

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 11:55 AM
season tickets arrived this morning - no car park pass.

you'll be told soon that you are knicker wetting and there's still 5 days to go

Chris K
08-08-2016, 11:57 AM
I got mine today but was disgusted to find that none of the normal tat that gets thrown away immediately was included, just the item I paid for in good time before the new season

palace ray
08-08-2016, 12:25 PM
I got mine today but was disgusted to find that none of the normal tat that gets thrown away immediately was included, just the item I paid for in good time before the new season

:supergrin:

Joooe
08-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Some people seem baffled by technology. E-wallets are hardly some new, mystery phenomenon.

Anyway, our two tickets arrived today. :lux:

Pinkie Brown
08-08-2016, 12:35 PM
mine and juniors turned up today :p

rambo1
08-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Received Mine this Morning & the Front of Wallet should be Red,Not Orange,to go with the Back cover,of Blue,to Match the Season Ticket.

Brett
08-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Ter,ri,fic

SeanPalace84
08-08-2016, 01:08 PM
First season ticket in years for me due to the fact that I've worked Saturdays so just came along to as many as I could. Is the only way of topping the cards up for drinks etc at the bar?

Phil's Barber
08-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Received Mine this Morning & the Front of Wallet should be Red,Not Orange,to go with the Back cover,of Blue,to Match the Season Ticket.

I think mine has been through the wash.

Catford Eagle
08-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Some people seem baffled by technology. E-wallets are hardly some new, mystery phenomenon.

The problem is the phrase E-Wallet means sod all does it? If they explained you can pay for beer and food with your season ticket/phone whatever, if that is indeed what an E-Wallet is, it would have been more helpful.

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 01:26 PM

Can't all be as savvy as you I suppose

Perhaps you could explain to us thickos exactly what it is, especially as the club seems to have left some of us a bit confused

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 01:27 PM

just because you don't use the coach vouchers doesn't mean that others don't

Penstone Eagle
08-08-2016, 01:28 PM
First season ticket in years for me due to the fact that I've worked Saturdays so just came along to as many as I could. Is the only way of topping the cards up for drinks etc at the bar?

Ask Joooe, everyone else is thick

SKATE
08-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Postman came - no season ticket.

Never heard of an e-wallet

mine a pint
08-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Postman came...........2 tickets
But what is this orange.......wrong oh so wrong

CarlosTheFinger
08-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Just got mine. The orange wallets are for us to hold up to form an opening day mosaic fan display of David Hopkin.

in-exile
08-08-2016, 01:50 PM
When tickets come???

BaldEagle96
08-08-2016, 02:00 PM
My 3 wallets (minus the tickets) were consigned to the bin on Saturday!

Jono14
08-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Still waiting for mine.

eagles #1
08-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Came this morning.

Malaga Eagle
08-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Got mine, it is Orange!
No bar code, how the fk does it scan?
E wallet?

Skintagain
08-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Season ticket come.

What is e-wallet? is there a season ticket account I have to load with cash????

Nobbybm
08-08-2016, 04:56 PM

But then you'd not see the Mansion logo ;)

Owngoal
08-08-2016, 04:56 PM
e wallet mentioned but nothing about how to put money on. No wee freebie like a car sticker or a 2F1 coach voucher. Would never travel on a bus but it was nice to have the offer!!!

Owngoal
08-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Gone through the official site and my account and nothing mentioned about e wallet
Seem to remember something about a 10% discount??

EagleSE24
08-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Fixture list now made of paper not plastic. More money for the club for players?

SeanPalace84
08-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Don't understand how it scans without a chip.

cjcpfc
08-08-2016, 06:16 PM
And what about the loyalty points for buying pies? How will they scan?

Jack Regan
08-08-2016, 06:44 PM
e wallet mentioned but nothing about how to put money on. No wee freebie like a car sticker or a 2F1 coach voucher. Would never travel on a bus but it was nice to have the offer!!!

I used my 2-4-1 coach ticket to go to Toon last season saving a fortune. It was a nice touch by the club, as was the little metal Palace badge/pin a couple of years ago.

Makes it all the more strange that in this season of record breaking TV money for Premier League clubs, the ST holders get no freebies this time.

Still, we'll have to be grateful for the £30 away tickets cap.

CK
08-08-2016, 06:51 PM
The Tangerine Dream (look up Phaedra) was on the mat tonight:lux:

Why do we always have the extra bit of angst?? Not as if we don't get enough through the season :eek:

Brumie Allan
08-08-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm not panicking, honest.

jcreedy
08-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Got mine, it is Orange!
No bar code, how the fk does it scan?
E wallet?

Ah! That would explain why my oyster card didn't work today.

spy
08-08-2016, 07:18 PM

Presumably the same way as an Oyster card or contactless debit / credit card

It does look very plain - surprised there is no sponsorship on it!

stevek
08-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Janet's arrived today, but mine still hasn't.

tamlamotowner
08-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Got my two today!
Why the orange wallet?

Scrumpy
08-08-2016, 09:09 PM

Works just like an Oyster card via NFC and contactless bank cards.

Dorking .Eagle
08-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Makes it all the more strange that in this season of record breaking TV money for Premier League clubs, the ST holders get no freebies this time.

I would have thought that through the season there will be a few away matches where coach travel is free. Probably Burnley away in November and Stoke away in February!

Danny_Cheviot
08-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Received mine today with a lovely letter from Mr P.

No mention of the new strip though......:supergrin:

Robson
08-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Mine still hasn't shown up. Only 4 postal days to go now (we get ours in the afternoon).

Sam Spade
08-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Mine arrived this morning.

Big Gav
08-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Mine arrived today but my sons didn't

stevek
08-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Who needs coach travel?

www.cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

CPFC_Fan
08-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Mine arrived today but Dad's didn't.

smudgerseagles
09-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Posty has been still no ST :(

Pinkie Brown
09-08-2016, 11:14 AM
You know it's true we're Orange and Blue :lux:

Stonewall
09-08-2016, 11:16 AM
These ticket have a temporary feel to them. No crest or sponsors anywhere?

karl.eldridge
09-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Mine and my brothers arrived yesterday.

Orange and Blue though.

Palace Bear
09-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Arrived.
Alan Pardew's orange and blue army.
Where's my discount vouchers? My recycling bin isn't going to fill itself... Parish out.

cpfcfly
09-08-2016, 03:01 PM
These ticket have a temporary feel to them. No crest or sponsors anywhere?

I have a feeling of the opposite.

By the way, only one of two have turned up. One in Holmesdale Lower has, Main hasn't.

bigdaz
09-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Nothing yet! Slightly off topic but not worth starting another thread. Anyone know how many ST have been sold?

Brumie Allan
09-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Stop panicking everyone, mines arrived.

trufan
09-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Stop panicking everyone, mines arrived.

Phew. I was starting to get concerned. :) Usual seat?

Jack Regan
09-08-2016, 05:56 PM
I would have thought that through the season there will be a few away matches where coach travel is free. Probably Burnley away in November and Stoke away in February!

Or a refund of the coach fare after a shit away performance like Newcastle and Southampton at the end of last season where survival was at stake.

Brumie Allan
09-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Phew. I was starting to get concerned. :) Usual seat?Yes with you breathing down my neck;)

Zohar's Penalty
09-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Mine not here yet. When do I start to panic?

norwoodeagle
09-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Arrived yesterday

Pistol Knight
09-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Mine not here yet. When do I start to panic?

Next week

in-exile
09-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Came today...

Grumpy
09-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Ours came today �� But why Orange and Blue ??? ����

Mr Bo Jangles
10-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Arrived yesterday. Anyone know total sold, can't find the information anywhere.

SKATE
10-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Postie came - still no ticket :(

S'pose I've now got to truck over to the box office :grrr: (They can stuff their premium rate number up their arse!)

ForzaPalace
10-08-2016, 11:56 AM
I can literally see Selhurst Park from my window yet mine hasn't come yet

Robson
10-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Mine hasn't shown either. Farce.

tackletart
10-08-2016, 12:17 PM
nothing so far called them but gonna call back friday then they will issue ticket to collect on sat just incase it comes in the next 2 days

Robson
10-08-2016, 12:26 PM
I renewed in April, I think. They've had 4 months, including 2 months' off-season, to send me my 2016/17 ST, and the idiots post it out a week before the new season. Probably 2nd class mail as well.

WLYWLYAWYPWF
10-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Arrived today. Horrid cheap and nasty presentation. Don't think it's meant to be orange but it is. Can't even address you by your name. Dear season ticket holder.... Other than that I'm pleased with them. Roll on Saturday.

delboy01
10-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Mine arrived Saturday. Ironically my mate who works for the post office is still waiting...........

He's now in the premium rate queue as he lives in Bristol. :veryangry

smudgerseagles
10-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Nothing in the post today - pretty pissed tbh as I renewed in Feb

Reckon there will be huge queues on Saturday at the box office at this rate:frown:

Brett
10-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Came today...

What about your ticket?

New LP
10-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Where is the barcode on the new season ticket?

Kirby
10-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Ours arrived in Caterham and Godalming on the same day with no problems.

Very plain design and no added extras in the envelope this time, but considering I normally throw them in a drawer and find them three years later I don't really care.

Dorking .Eagle
10-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Where is the barcode on the new season ticket?

There is a sort of magnetic chip inside - works like an Oyster. Hold it up to an extremely bright light and you can just about see the shape of it inside

liberal clubber
10-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Ive got one ticket, but not my daughters, who has the seat next to mine and lives at the same address.
CPFC- cheap looking ticket, cheap wallet with the wrong colour, no personalisation on the letter

1/10 very poor.

dweedman
10-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. Or the day before, not sure, been abroad.

Jono14
10-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Still waiting for mine.

Could be chaos on Saturday.

Thefunkymonk
11-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Postie came - still no ticket :(

S'pose I've now got to truck over to the box office :grrr: (They can stuff their premium rate number up their arse!)

Same.. I rang them... They need your client ref and will get a new one sorted for Saturday after 12pm for collection from box office.... Unless it arrives today or tomorrow.. So I'll see you all at box office Saturday

crenoleagle
11-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Mine arrived Saturday. Ironically my mate who works for the post office is still waiting...........

He's now in the premium rate queue as he lives in Bristol. :veryangry

They should really refund everyone that has to call to solve problems that the club have created. Or better yet get rid of the ridiculous premium rate number.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
11-08-2016, 12:42 AM
Well my mate emailed them and had it sorted in two minutes, but whatever floats your boat. I hear what you are saying and appreciate the positivity and all that... But I don't want to hassle the bloke, and hopefully I'll have mine so I'm not going to bust a gut for his spares, and nor is he to have them used as they would have been freebies for someone anyway. And then there's the hassle of queuing for paper versions all of which must mean a load of hassle for everyone, fans and club, sending and receiving emails, printing tickets, collecting them etc. etc.

And after all of this, it still doesn't justify or explain why they couldn't just send them out earlier. They know people will be away at this time of year. They could avoid all the time wasting and cost, and fill the ground, and make people happier for no additional outlay on their part?

But hey, the world will still spin and I'll be at the game so I shall put it down to one of those things.

BadenEagle
11-08-2016, 06:11 AM
Received an email yesterday that mine would be available for collection at the box office on Sat. Dreading the queue...

adman50
11-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Still not received them....ffs.

One year I received it on the Saturday of the first game....it's not like I bought it 6 months ago or anything....

Penstone Eagle
11-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Still not received them....ffs.

One year I received it on the Saturday of the first game....it's not like I bought it 6 months ago or anything....

Why this club persist with this leaving it to the last minute business is beyond me, so unnecessary.

adman50
11-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Why this club persist with this leaving it to the last minute business is beyond me, so unnecessary.

What I dont get is why cant they just load the new year onto an existing season ticket.

Literally no need for a new one to be sent out each year.

Penstone Eagle
11-08-2016, 07:47 AM
What I dont get is why cant they just load the new year onto an existing season ticket.

Agreed.

All this contact the BO if your ST hasn't arrived only a day or so before the first game is not good enough. Still, we have flashing floodlights now.

old git
11-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Let's be honest.There is no way the cards will work at the turnstiles.;)

smudgerseagles
11-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Post has been and still no ticket - really pissed off

Renewed in Feb FFS :embarass:

Robson
11-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Nowhere on the season ticket card does it say Crystal Palace FC (or have the crest), and nowhere does it say which season it applies to. It could be a card for anything.

Robson
11-08-2016, 11:19 AM

They may be doing that from this season onward, hence why the card has no season stated on it?

Shoreditch CPFC
11-08-2016, 11:22 AM
I think previous years season tickets have worked before. Mine came in good time this year. Sorry to those waiting.