PDA

View Full Version : Programme Vouchers

RCUK
02-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Any idea if you can still buy the programme season tickets?? Always mean to, always forget and end up spending more on programmes.

EddieEdwards
02-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Any idea if you can still buy the programme season tickets?? Always mean to, always forget and end up spending more on programmes.They were available on the tickets site until a day or two ago but they're not there now. Maybe you had to get them by end of July - not sure. Suggest you contact the box office and ask if they're still available.

RCUK
05-08-2016, 01:13 PM
where can i buy a programme voucher book from?? i didnt see the option when i bought my ST?

Bobby Woodruff
05-08-2016, 02:20 PM
where can i buy a programme voucher book from?? i didnt see the option when i bought my ST?

There was an option on the website but I can't find it anymore, you could ring the box office.

Mad Raschic Ken
05-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Is the booklet of programme vouchers available this year? I can't find it online.

Polak
05-08-2016, 06:04 PM
I got mine online, a while ago though. I think it was called programme booklet or something like that. 50

Mad Raschic Ken
05-08-2016, 06:09 PM
I got mine online, a while ago though. I think it was called programme booklet or something like that. 50

OK, thanks. Can't see it now. I will ask tomorrow.

Polak
05-08-2016, 06:17 PM
It's done in a weird way. I think it was a ticket that you could buy. Available on a drop down for tickets that you could purchase. Sorry, had a few beers.

Mad Raschic Ken
05-08-2016, 06:21 PM
It's done in a weird way. I think it was a ticket that you could buy. Available on a drop down for tickets that you could purchase. Sorry, had a few beers.

Never apologise for having had a few beers!

spotkick
05-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Hi. I looked the other day and the option had been removed. Season tickets also greyed out so perhaps at this late stage you need to get from the box office direct? I will be at the BO this Tuesday and ask then.

Mad Raschic Ken
07-08-2016, 07:08 AM
I asked about this in the box office yesterday. Apparently they were temporarily taken off sale while season tickets were being sent out, but should be available again during the course of this week.

lewisuk
07-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Little off subject regarding the programme booklet and I know some people collect paper programmes. But anyone else find it strange that a member paying 55 a year get a digital download programme free for every match, yet a season ticket holder paying upwards of 400 doesn't even junior eagles receive the free digital programme on a 15 membership

Dorking .Eagle
07-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Season ticket is entry into every League game al through the season, whereas membership is purely access to buy tickets, so they add a few perks so that you get something for your membership fee all through the season

That's the logic I guess.

Mad Raschic Ken
09-08-2016, 10:21 AM
For anyone interested, the vouchers are back on sale now. Not sure whether they are available online, but I bought via the telephone this morning.

RON GADD
09-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Yep, I scaned the Season Ticket Booklet Palace produced 16/17 & could find no mention of them in there unlike previous Seasons.

I then kinder forgot about it until in the middle of July I was thinking of pre-season games & that reminded me.

So I 'phoned the Box Office on the 15 July paid with card & they arrived at the end of last week.

They being a booklet with individual tear off vouchers for each Home Premier Match plus vouchers for Cup Games.

With the First Home Game this Sat best perhaps to 'phone Box Office.

EddieEdwards
11-08-2016, 12:50 PM
The voucher booklet is back on the online tickets site now.

Woosie
11-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Presumably you can buy this in person at the Box Office as well?