09:48 London King's Cross - Hull 12:18
or
11:48 London King's Cross - Hull 14:18

18:36 Hull - London King's Cross 21:10

Standard class: 25
First class: 75

Operated by Hull Trains - www.hulltrains.co.uk

Railcard discounts possible.

It is possible to pay on the day to upgrade to First, 20 each way. In my opinion, Hull are the best train operators in the country despite being owned by FirstGroup.

The fixture is NOT confirmed yet, however I reckon Man City v Leicester, Liverpool v West Ham will both be moved for tele considering that two games (Man Utd v Spurs and Southampton v Boro) have already been moved for Europa League reasons. At these prices, it may be worth the risk.

Woosie
23-09-2016, 04:14 PM
That day's fixtures:

Swansea City vs Sunderland
Burnley FC vs Bournemouth
Liverpool vs West Ham
Chelsea vs West Brom
Leicester City vs Man. City
Arsenal vs Stoke City
Watford vs Everton
Hull City vs Crystal Palace

Sunday, 11 December
Southampton vs Middlesbrough
Man United vs Tottenham

Majority of those are more appealing than Hull vs Palace for TV. 16.50 to get there and back with a railcard with standard class, seems like worth taking the hit if it does get changed.

Worksop Palace
24-09-2016, 07:55 AM
That day's fixtures:

Swansea City vs Sunderland
Burnley FC vs Bournemouth
Liverpool vs West Ham
Chelsea vs West Brom
Leicester City vs Man. City
Arsenal vs Stoke City
Watford vs Everton
Hull City vs Crystal Palace

Sunday, 11 December
Southampton vs Middlesbrough
Man United vs Tottenham

Majority of those are more appealing than Hull vs Palace for TV. 16.50 to get there and back with a railcard with standard class, seems like worth taking the hit if it does get changed.

Presume those Sunday ones are just because of Europa ?

Woosie
24-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Yep

sloworm
08-10-2016, 10:45 AM
4 tickets booked :lux::lux:

Thin on Top
11-10-2016, 08:45 AM
My local game and I'm at the Christmas market in Nuremberg.

Planning of the worst kind.

Nth Kent Eagle
11-10-2016, 09:41 AM
When does that city of culture thing start? Cpfcfly is right about Hull Trains. Those purple liveried trains with service at your seats are better than on most other routes. I wish they'd hurry up and confirm dates.

Thin on Top
11-10-2016, 10:31 AM
When does that city of culture thing start? Cpfcfly is right about Hull Trains. Those purple liveried trains with service at your seats are better than on most other routes. I wish they'd hurry up and confirm dates.

Hull looks a complete eye sore at the moment (cue comments). The whole city centre has been dug up for new paving !

However, there has been an influx of new real ale pubs in the old town (as well as tried and tested favourites) which makes for a great couple of hours beforehand / after.

stevek
11-10-2016, 10:54 AM
I'll be riding there :)

RobertCPFC
11-10-2016, 11:25 AM
At least you don't have the problem of booking train tickets. ;)

Uswortheagle
15-10-2016, 07:17 AM
Fairly local game for the North East Exiles - we will be there COYP

charltonhater
10-11-2016, 01:45 PM
When are tickets going on sale?

RobertCPFC
11-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Going on sale on Tuesday and as usual it starts with 2000 points. Free coach travel.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/free-coach-travel-for-the-cpfc-trip-to-hull-city-in-december.-3412650.aspx

Penstone Eagle
11-11-2016, 03:31 PM
I'd need to be paid to travel on a coach, even then I'd think about it.

Oddjob
11-11-2016, 03:46 PM
24 for under 18's?

Ouch.

FourtyTwo
11-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Going on sale on Tuesday and as usual it starts with 2000 points. Free coach travel.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/free-coach-travel-for-the-cpfc-trip-to-hull-city-in-december.-3412650.aspx

At least they are being consistent with the way in which they are putting the priority on tickets, even if it is a bit of a joke.

2,000 points first phase, then season ticket holders with no minimum points (so 500 really) and then all members. And again, one ticket per reference.

a) Do the club really expect this to sell out?
b) Should members / season ticket holders with high points (but yet to reach 2k) really get as much priority as someone on their first season?

And yes, I realise that (a) sort of negates (b), but there will be games where we do sell out in the first two phases!

meee
11-11-2016, 05:27 PM
24 for under 18's?

Ouch.

Mental isn't it.Taking advantage of a better system.

Chillo
11-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Mental isn't it.Taking advantage of a better system.

and no student price.

ebyeeckeagle
11-11-2016, 09:43 PM
24 for under 18's?

Ouch.

Sure it was 10 last time. And the adult price was about the same as now. Piss take really.

cpfc4evandeva
14-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Personally I'd rather pay 30 to go to Hull and then 30 for all the other places I'm going too.

I really begrudged paying Liverpool 50 for that soulless experience.

Oli28
14-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Last time was 16 quid for adults and 10 for concessions, which included brackets like u23s and students.

Disappointing that they've gone up so much but across the season, the 30 pound rule is very good.

RobertCPFC
14-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Not wanting to start a big argument but will this probably be a stand where you want game because of the likely smaller turnout or we will need to go where allocated?

Oli28
14-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Will probably be quite sparse. Loads of space to move at pretty much all our Northern away games so far.

RobertCPFC
14-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Thanks

Gazza2
15-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Free coach travel for all season ticket holders to this one

WLYWLYAWYPWF
15-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Will probably be quite sparse. Loads of space to move at pretty much all our Northern away games so far.

Yep, even though we are a big club with the best supporters in the country.

Radders
16-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Free coach travel for all season ticket holders to this one

Already bought train!:wallbash:

Though to be honest, for that distance I would rather use the train!

Radders
16-11-2016, 09:52 AM
24 for under 18's?

Ouch.

Yep. Proper wanky.

scro
16-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Yep. Proper wanky.

It was always the danger that some clubs would do this. I remember posting as such at the time.

scro
16-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Already bought train!:wallbash:

Though to be honest, for that distance I would rather use the train!

Don't give it a second thought. Free coach travel is like giving someone a cold.

ForzaPalace
16-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Yep, even though we are a big club with the best supporters in the country.

The world, even.

Radders
16-11-2016, 10:55 AM
It was always the danger that some clubs would do this. I remember posting as such at the time.

Guess you just hope that decency wins at the end of the day. Clearly not in Hull.

Don't give it a second thought. Free coach travel is like giving someone a cold.

:D:D

Oli28
16-11-2016, 12:04 PM
I think WBA and Stoke are the only other teams who charge a quid or two below 30 usually.

Dorking .Eagle
16-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Away end at Southampton is 20 for adults, as a sponsor (Virgin?) are subsidising the price by 10 per ticket.

Penshaw Eagle
17-11-2016, 10:30 PM

Northern exiles will be there in force coming down from Wearside and Teesside.

Levski
21-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Very expensive. Bit of a joke, really.

But fair play ticket office service seems vastly improved in recent years.
Got through no bother on phone and heard the ping from my PC while still on the phone as the receipt email came in. Impressive.

Looking forward to the game, COME ON

ardeo
21-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Got two

Ruskin Old Boy
21-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Expensive indeed - 2 years ago paid 10.00 for an over 65 ticket - now they want 24.00.

That's a rip off.

Dorking .Eagle
21-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Expensive indeed - 2 years ago paid 10.00 for an over 65 ticket - now they want 24.00.

That's a rip off.

The real scandal about Hull ticket prices is that the away price cap was supposed to be the MOST that an away fan would pay.

At Hull they seem to think that 30 is the price that ALL (adult) away fans will pay, every game, regardless of what home fans in the same part of the ground pay.

Hull v Palace is a Category B fixture.

The (adult) ticket prices for Hull fans are:-

Zone 1 - 18
Zone 2 - 21
Zone 3 - 27
Zone 4 - 30

So, you'd think that the away seats being 30 must mean they are on a par with the best Hull seats in the ground - halfway line upper tier?

No, away fans are by the corner flag, for which the equivalent home fans would be paying 'Zone 1' price - 18 for an adult.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/earn-your-stripes-season-memberships-201617-3061681.aspx

Piss take, and totally against the spirit of the rule change.

Billyd
21-11-2016, 07:24 PM

That's a rip off.

Still 2 quid cheaper than Palace. And a much nicer ground.

Ruskin Old Boy
21-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Still 2 quid cheaper than Palace. And a much nicer ground.

Palace haven't more than doubled prices in 2 years. You should check out what Hull fans think of their club's ticketing policy.

(And read Dorking's informative and damning post above.)

Jim Cannon
21-11-2016, 07:42 PM
The real scandal about Hull ticket prices is that the away price cap was supposed to be the MOST that an away fan would pay.

At Hull they seem to think that 30 is the price that ALL (adult) away fans will pay, every game, regardless of what home fans in the same part of the ground pay.

Hull v Palace is a Category B fixture.

The (adult) ticket prices for Hull fans are:-

Zone 1 - 18
Zone 2 - 21
Zone 3 - 27
Zone 4 - 30

So, you'd think that the away seats being 30 must mean they are on a par with the best Hull seats in the ground - halfway line upper tier?

No, away fans are by the corner flag, for which the equivalent home fans would be paying 'Zone 1' price - 18 for an adult.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/earn-your-stripes-season-memberships-201617-3061681.aspx

Piss take, and totally against the spirit of the rule change.

I said all along that clubs would abuse this and it is no surprise that some are. Premier League should be asking Hull how they justify this price for Palace fans. Is it because we come from London and "they all earn more money down there" because that's what it looks like

eaglejez
21-11-2016, 07:54 PM
I'll be there for once. Going to be a great day out :)

Dorking .Eagle
21-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Hull have an upcoming home game against WBA. Their home ticket prices are really to be commended. It is classed as a Category C game, meaning Hull adult fans can pay as little as 9 for a seat.

The price categories for Hull v WBA are:

Zone 1 - 9
Zone 2 - 15
Zone 3 - 21
Zone 4 - 27

WBA fans are in the corner blocks, equivalent to where Hull adult fans would pay 9

Their prices? You guessed it (from the WBA website):
The Baggies have been handed an allocation of 2,500 for the clash at the KCOM Stadium where seats are priced at 30 adults and 24 seniors (over-65s) & juniors (under-18s).

They are completely and utterly taking the piss out of away fans, the very opposite of what the new rule was aiming to achieve

Ruskin Old Boy
21-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Good grief :wallbash:

Billyd
21-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Palace haven't more than doubled prices in 2 years. You should check out what Hull fans think of their club's ticketing policy.

(And read Dorking's informative and damning post above.)

I agree, but glass houses and all that. At least they give their home fans reasonable prices. Their away prices are in line with everyone else.

Swanny32
21-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Wanted to do this one with my son but at 24 for him, they can go forth and multiply. Absolute piss take.

WLYWLYAWYPWF
22-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Wanted to do this one with my son but at 24 for him, they can go forth and multiply. Absolute piss take.

So you didn't want to do it that badly then.

laggin
22-11-2016, 03:29 AM
Very expensive. Bit of a joke, really.

But fair play ticket office service seems vastly improved in recent years.
Got through no bother on phone and heard the ping from my PC while still on the phone as the receipt email came in. Impressive.

Looking forward to the game, COME ON

probably because people have had enough

Dorking .Eagle
22-11-2016, 06:25 AM
24 for a kid s equivalent to what Man City and Chelsea have been charging for kids for the last couple of seasons. But come on, this isn't Man City or Chelsea, it is Hull, and their equivalent seat is less for an adult.

Across a season if you go every away game, then yes you will save, some big savings at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford for adults, however what Hull have done is bonkers. It's what some foreign FA's do to England fans at games - Belarus fans pay a quid, and England fans in the away section pay 40 sort of thing.

RobertCPFC
22-11-2016, 01:00 PM
Surprised the FSF have not as far as i'm aware brought this up.

I assumed the rule where you can't charge more than for home supporters is still in place until I heard this.

scro
22-11-2016, 01:22 PM
24 for a kid s equivalent to what Man City and Chelsea have been charging for kids for the last couple of seasons. But come on, this isn't Man City or Chelsea, it is Hull, and their equivalent seat is less for an adult.

Across a season if you go every away game, then yes you will save, some big savings at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford for adults, however what Hull have done is bonkers. It's what some foreign FA's do to England fans at games - Belarus fans pay a quid, and England fans in the away section pay 40 sort of thing.

They won't be getting my money. I will be rooting for them to get relegated.

Dorking .Eagle
22-11-2016, 01:57 PM
Surprised the FSF have not as far as i'm aware brought this up.

I assumed the rule where you can't charge more than for home supporters is still in place until I heard this.

I guess that rule went out of the window when the 30 cap came in, on the basis that away fans benefitting from a 30 cap would usually be paying less than the equivalent home fans in the same stand.

I don't suppose they could have forseen a situation where an away fan paying 30 would be paying more than home fans in the same stand - it is pretty unusual.

Selhurst Celtic
22-11-2016, 02:37 PM
I guess that rule went out of the window when the 30 cap came in, on the basis that away fans benefitting from a 30 cap would usually be paying less than the equivalent home fans in the same stand.

Like the Arfur for the so called 'big' games?

Dorking .Eagle
22-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Like the Arfur for the so called 'big' games?

Like the Arfur for all Prem games.

Cat B games are 32 for Palace fans in the Arfur, Cat A and Cat A+ are 40

(adult) away fans at Selhurst pay 30

scro
22-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Whatever way you look at it. Hull are seizing the opportunity for them to just take the same money as they would have just spread out amongst more supporters. Possibly even taking more. Dull northern snooze of a club anyway. Would much prefer a London or another south coast team in the premier league to be honest.

Billyd
22-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Hull are charging us what we are charging them. But they will offer our fans much better facilities and a view. Just because they dont rip off their own fans.

Dont see what the outrage is all about.

scro
23-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Hull are charging us what we are charging them. But they will offer our fans much better facilities and a view. Just because they dont rip off their own fans.

I don't charge them anything.. Don't confuse disagreeing with their ticket pricing as agreeing with Palace's. Equally they aren't charging us the same. The kids tickets are more expensive than the price they will pay at selhurst.

To start charging some people more than you used to because you had to reduce some isn't in keeping with the spirit of the thing. Especially when you consider how small a part of a premier league teams income this revenue is.

3 Beers at HT
23-11-2016, 09:24 AM
Whatever way you look at it. Hull are seizing the opportunity for them to just take the same money as they would have just spread out amongst more supporters. Possibly even taking more. Dull northern snooze of a club anyway. Would much prefer a London or another south coast team in the premier league to be honest.

:clown:

I'm sure the good citizens of Kingston-Upon-Hull and surrounding areas would wonder why we support an irrelevant, little Surrey club and would prefer a NE team or Yorkshire team like Newcastle or Dirty Leeds in the PL.

scro
23-11-2016, 10:03 AM
:clown:

I'm sure the good citizens of Kingston-Upon-Hull and surrounding areas would wonder why we support an irrelevant, little Surrey club and would prefer a NE team or Yorkshire team like Newcastle or Dirty Leeds in the PL.

Well they would be wrong.

Barbara4003
23-11-2016, 03:37 PM
I see we're allowed 2 tickets. One of my two is a concession (65) but I don't seem to get the option to change the second ticket age band. Anyone know the answer to this?

Dorking .Eagle
23-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Yep, sadly a phone call to the box office and they can do it. The online system doesn't let you change the age category, even when buying a 2nd ticket for a 'guest' :(

Barbara4003
23-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Yep, sadly a phone call to the box office and they can do it. The online system doesn't let you change the age category, even when buying a 2nd ticket for a 'guest' :(

Thanks - exactly what I guessed.

Strangely, when I first logged on, it would let me but I wasn't sure how many I wanted, so logged off. Then when I logged back on, it was greyed out.

Dorking .Eagle
23-11-2016, 03:58 PM
If you think it originally let you do it, then log out of the system, and stay out of it for about 20 mins - half an hour, the system will eventually forget what you first selected and let you have a fresh start.

Barbara4003
23-11-2016, 05:15 PM
If you think it originally let you do it, then log out of the system, and stay out of it for about 20 mins - half an hour, the system will eventually forget what you first selected and let you have a fresh start.

I did that but it's still greyed out.

All sorted now though - managed to get round it [emoji6]

Radders
23-11-2016, 05:48 PM

It is steep for kids but I promised so I bit the bullet!

Swanny32
23-11-2016, 11:31 PM
So you didn't want to do it that badly then.

Wind it in.

Swanny32
23-11-2016, 11:32 PM
It is steep for kids but I promised so I bit the bullet!

Promised him Arsenal away and now we're not doing this game we might do Watford on Boxing Day.

Selhurst Celtic
24-11-2016, 12:13 AM

But it might sell out before Barbara gets a chance to log back in.

:vader:

scro
24-11-2016, 07:08 AM
Promised him Arsenal away and now we're not doing this game we might do Watford on Boxing Day.

Arsenal is worth doing if you haven't been for sure. Mind you i am torn with it being on the box. Very easy to do a scro about most of the views from the away end with it's shallow rake.

New LP
24-11-2016, 07:12 AM

Exactly, we are hardly the moral pariahs of virtue on this issue.

cpfc4evandeva
24-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Arsenal away is my idea of hell. Give me places like Turf Moor any day.

scro
24-11-2016, 08:40 AM
Arsenal away is my idea of hell. Give me places like Turf Moor any day.

Absolutely.. all be it turf moor is a pain to get to.

CPFCfitzs
24-11-2016, 03:47 PM
I ordered my coach tickets last week with the match tickets. My match tickets have arrived but the coach tickets haven't. Does anyone know if they're being delivered or if I need to collect them from the box office

Keith Powell
24-11-2016, 05:44 PM
I ordered my coach tickets last week with the match tickets. My match tickets have arrived but the coach tickets haven't. Does anyone know if they're being delivered or if I need to collect them from the box office

From the experience of people I know the coach tickets are quite often sent seperately

CPFCfitzs
24-11-2016, 06:02 PM
From the experience of people I know the coach tickets are quite often sent seperately

Thanks, I have got them before but usually I've bought them from the box office

Shipsisourking
24-11-2016, 06:27 PM
Have tickets started arriving then, I ordered my three on the first day and ain't got nowt and my postie is consistently mis-delivering at the moment.

CPFCfitzs
24-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Have tickets started arriving then, I ordered my three on the first day and ain't got nowt and my postie is consistently mis-delivering at the moment.

Yes I got them about 2 days after ordering

Shipsisourking
24-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Yes I got them about 2 days after ordering

Okydoke...Cheers

Swanny32
24-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Arsenal is worth doing if you haven't been for sure. Mind you i am torn with it being on the box. Very easy to do a scro about most of the views from the away end with it's shallow rake.

I've been there a few times over the years but my boy has yet to do it so it's a definite from us this year. Promised him West Ham and also Man Utd at the end of the season as well.

I tweeted about the cost of a junior ticket yesterday, it's been retweeted loads and the amount of Hull fans who have contacted me about it has been amazing. Looks like they get shafted every week over tickets and are all sick to death of the current regime.

RobertCPFC
24-11-2016, 09:28 PM

I haven't had mine yet and bought them on day two.

palacemetros
24-11-2016, 11:04 PM

Nor me. Early days though?

Oddjob
24-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Got mine within 2 days.......odd

Shipsisourking
25-11-2016, 05:11 AM

Fingers crossed it's just the usual palace box office random posting thing then. But my postie is still a tit :D

scro
25-11-2016, 08:32 AM
I've been there a few times over the years but my boy has yet to do it so it's a definite from us this year. Promised him West Ham and also Man Utd at the end of the season as well.

I tweeted about the cost of a junior ticket yesterday, it's been retweeted loads and the amount of Hull fans who have contacted me about it has been amazing. Looks like they get shafted every week over tickets and are all sick to death of the current regime.

Is it still the same local egyptian guy?

cpfc4evandeva
25-11-2016, 08:42 AM
One thing I would say, not defending Hull or other clubs though...

When a club sells a ticket, they are effectively selling entry to their grounds and a seat space so you can watch the game. It doesn't actually make any difference to them whether the person who has the ticket is 10, 50 or 100 really. Yet they most clubs offer discounts to children and OAPs.

A club could come along one day and argue that they don't need/want to offer discounts to kids or old folks at all, and charge a single blanket price to everyone. How would people feel about that?

scro
25-11-2016, 09:42 AM
One thing I would say, not defending Hull or other clubs though...

When a club sells a ticket, they are effectively selling entry to their grounds and a seat space so you can watch the game. It doesn't actually make any difference to them whether the person who has the ticket is 10, 50 or 100 really. Yet they most clubs offer discounts to children and OAPs.

A club could come along one day and argue that they don't need/want to offer discounts to kids or old folks at all, and charge a single blanket price to everyone. How would people feel about that?

I think this has been tried before. Can you get kids prices in all areas of say the emirates (not just the family section)? I know the ground guide says Tottenham don't have discounts in all areas.

I agree with you it could easily happen following that logic. I think it would be very poor form, especially for clubs that rely on parents taking kids to keep the tradition and support of the club going. My son has had some tickets for great value. However without me taking him at an affordable price now. There is no way he would be a palace fan. Just because you can charge a certain price for a seat doesn't mean you always should for the good of the game.

Also how many parents would not realistically be able to go so regularly if they couldn't afford to take the kids. I know my mrs would have a sense of humour failure if i didn't take the boys to footy with me and just upped and left most saturdays and left her with the kids. There are clubs that can probably afford not to care about this kind of thing but the likes of palace don't fit into that category.

Shipsisourking
25-11-2016, 10:16 AM
If Palace didn't do the cheaper kids st's then I'd give up. On top of travel down and food I would be priced out.

RobertCPFC
25-11-2016, 12:53 PM
My tickets have arrived today.

Shipsisourking
25-11-2016, 01:33 PM

Mine have as well, via the old man who lives 12 houses up the road, he also gave me 6 other letters. God bless our postman :wallbash:

palacemetros
25-11-2016, 08:32 PM

Hey, mine too. Same batch I guess.

Penshaw Eagle
26-11-2016, 12:25 AM
4 tickets for a few of the NE exiles arrived Thursday morning, booked on phase 3.
Will be a good day out with a fish n chip supper at the Wetherby Whaler on the way back home to the North East

Dorking .Eagle
26-11-2016, 05:33 AM
I think this has been tried before. Can you get kids prices in all areas of say the emirates (not just the family section)? I know the ground guide says Tottenham don't have discounts in all areas.

I agree with you it could easily happen following that logic. I think it would be very poor form, especially for clubs that rely on parents taking kids to keep the tradition and support of the club going. My son has had some tickets for great value. However without me taking him at an affordable price now. There is no way he would be a palace fan. Just because you can charge a certain price for a seat doesn't mean you always should for the good of the game.

Also how many parents would not realistically be able to go so regularly if they couldn't afford to take the kids. I know my mrs would have a sense of humour failure if i didn't take the boys to footy with me and just upped and left most saturdays and left her with the kids. There are clubs that can probably afford not to care about this kind of thing but the likes of palace don't fit into that category.

Scro is right here. Have a look at The neutals guide to CPFC written recently
https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/article/the-neutrals-guide-to-falling-in-love-with-crystal-palace

Out of 7 Palace fans randomly stopped outside the ground, 5 had been introduced by their Dads. Maybe clubs like Liverpool will always have a queue of foreign tourists but at Palace it feels like you don't choose, you are chosen.

cpfc4evandeva
26-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Agree. I still find it annoying that we don't give something like 200 tickets to local schools for each game. Let's say that the club take an average of 25 a ticket, that's 5k lost income per game but you would only need a few of those 200 kids to turn into 'hardcore' supporters and you would easily make your money back (and more) in time.

Plus there's the good PR and stuff.

It's a long-term investment and you can never be sure of the exact returns but I don't see why we don't try it.

Brumie Allan
27-11-2016, 07:48 PM
I see we're allowed 2 tickets. One of my two is a concession (65) but I don't seem to get the option to change the second ticket age band. Anyone know the answer to this?I went on, bought two ticket and was able in the drop down menu for each ticket choose concessions no problem.

See you there for fish and chips.

Chillo
29-11-2016, 11:17 PM
I see we're allowed 2 tickets. One of my two is a concession (65) but I don't seem to get the option to change the second ticket age band. Anyone know the answer to this?

The alternative my son had was to buy the two required at full price and then email the box office for a refund for the difference between full price and student price.

No I know it shouldn't be necessary, but the ticketing system seems to be old, clunky and not a priority for upgrade.

RobertCPFC
30-11-2016, 01:31 PM
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/tickets-for-the-game-against-hull-city-are-now-on-general-sale.-3444432.aspx

EddieEdwards
30-11-2016, 07:13 PM
As per the article linked above by Robert, tickets are now on general sale, 4 per person, no membership or points required.

Coach departure time has been changed from 8:15am to 7:30am. Coach travel is free for all members and ST holders, 30 for guests.

sherstonpalace
01-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Driving to this one for the first time. Anyone got any parking tips?

Penshaw Eagle
01-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Driving to this one for the first time. Anyone got any parking tips?
Don't park in the car park next to the ground (Walton Street) takes ages to get out of and then another half hour to get out onto the A63 from experience we now park in City centre and walk.

ebyeeckeagle
01-12-2016, 10:21 AM
Also just used the car park in the centre, wasn't convinced about street parking by the Infirmary! This is from a football ground guide......

Car park: Council ones on Freetown Way or NCP on Pryme Street.

On street: The housing estate directly opposite the Hull Royal Infirmary offers free on street parking spaces. This estate has no parking regulations. Leave the A63 at the Humber Bridge Roundabout and take the first exit into Boothferry Road. Pass Boothferry Park and forward onto Anlaby Road towards the Hull Royal Infirmary, You will pass the KC stadium on your left. Go over the flyover, and turn right at "The Eagle" pub into Coltman St then take the 2nd right into Cholmley St then 4th right into the Boulevard. There are many side streets without parking restrictions. To get to the ground simply walk to the top of the Boulevard and go up the pedestrian walkway to the stadium. To Get home simply go the other way down the Boulevard, then left into Hessle Rd, after 1/4 mile you'll come to a roundabout which takes you onto the A63 (Clive Sullivan Way) and M62.

Chillo
02-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Match tickets arrived today.

We've also booked to travel on the coach (yes, I know, but it's free), but nothing to indicate coach tickets.

Do coach tickets come separately?

Does CPFC even issue coach tickets?

RobertCPFC
02-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Match tickets arrived today.

We've also booked to travel on the coach (yes, I know, but it's free), but nothing to indicate coach tickets.

Do coach tickets come separately?

Does CPFC even issue coach tickets?

They are done desperately. I think they are being re issued to anyone who received them before Wednesday just gone as the departure time has moved forward.

Chillo
02-12-2016, 12:56 PM
They are done desperately. I think they are being re issued to anyone who received them before Wednesday just gone as the departure time has moved forward.

I'm sure they're desperately (sic) :D, but haven't travelled by CPFC coach since about 2001, I have no idea what the system is!

RobertCPFC
02-12-2016, 02:21 PM
I'm sure they're desperately (sic) :D, but haven't travelled by CPFC coach since about 2001, I have no idea what the system is!

Separately I should have said. :)

As a warning to everyone on here most notably myself read your posts before posting them.

newish eagle
04-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Block N6 row BB on sale at moment. I've never been to Hull so if anyone who has ben can advise if this is near front or back that would be great. Seating plans online don't have the row detail. Cheers in advance

Oli28
04-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Block N6 row BB on sale at moment. I've never been to Hull so if anyone who has ben can advise if this is near front or back that would be great. Seating plans online don't have the row detail. Cheers in advance
All I can say is that you will have plenty of room to find a better seat if you don't like your view. I doubt we'll have 1,000 in an away end of 3k.

newish eagle
04-12-2016, 03:32 PM
All I can say is that you will have plenty of room to find a better seat if you don't like your view. I doubt we'll have 1,000 in an away end of 3k.
Fair enough Oli, cheers for the reply.

Penshaw Eagle
04-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Seating Plan for Hull

GanbareWashi
04-12-2016, 06:20 PM
We seem to be copying Hull's previous run of games. They went DLLLLLLW followed by a Loss then a Draw. We have copied this so it looks as though we will lose to Hull and then draw with Man U.

Thin on Top
06-12-2016, 12:54 PM
How we start the game is key, already floods of abuse up here towards the management, owners, players etc after their negative performance last night. Score early and it'll become very hostile.

newish eagle
06-12-2016, 07:20 PM
How we start the game is key, already floods of abuse up here towards the management, owners, players etc after their negative performance last night. Score early and it'll become very hostile.
Similar to Swansea in a way mate. The crowd were well on their backs until we gifted them that daft free kick. My tickets came today, just waiting on coach tickets. Woman at box office said the allocation was selling really well.

Big Gav
06-12-2016, 07:22 PM
If catching the coach from Selhurst can you park in Sainsburys car park until you return?

newish eagle
06-12-2016, 07:25 PM
If catching the coach from Selhurst can you park in Sainsburys car park until you return?
I think you can park in the directors car park mate, that's what I'm doing. Others on here will know way more than me on this though.

Dorking .Eagle
06-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Yep use club car park, not Sainsburys which has a 3 hour time limit when Palace haven't got a home game. Stewards will direct you which spaces to park in so you don't block the coaches in

EddieEdwards
06-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Also note that the club car park has limited space and they can't use all of it because they have to allow space for the coaches themselves to park for boarding. With the free coach travel offer there could be quite a lot of fans using the coaches so it's best to arrive a bit early just to make sure you get a space in the car park.

RobertCPFC
06-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Is Hull Station and Hull Paragon Station the same thing?

orp pisshead1
07-12-2016, 04:40 AM
Is Hull Station and Hull Paragon Station the same thing?

God knows i was slaughtered when i got off train up there last time around 11.30:) I blame the bottle of JD consumed on way up:D. HTH :p.

Thin on Top
07-12-2016, 04:53 AM
Yes it is, ten mins walk to the ground

RobertCPFC
07-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Thanks

RobertCPFC
07-12-2016, 09:39 AM
God knows i was slaughtered when i got off train up there last time around 11.30:) I blame the bottle of JD consumed on way up:D. HTH :p.

At least I now know that's one thing not to do. ;)

Granada allover
07-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Bought two today. Box office said they were almost sold out. Can this be true? Is it a small allocation?

ebyeeckeagle
07-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Bought two today. Box office said they were almost sold out. Can this be true? Is it a small allocation?

Standard allocation is up to 3k. I imagine we took up half that at most.

3 Beers at HT
07-12-2016, 04:05 PM

Despite your consumption of JD, you still had a marvellous aim with those chips you lobbed at the Hull fan on the way to the ground :)

elgin eagle
09-12-2016, 10:03 PM

Surely not. 3 of us are coming down from Scotland hoping for a cash turnstile.

Oli28
09-12-2016, 10:28 PM
They said the same before boro away and there was still 1000 or so empty seats

elgin eagle
09-12-2016, 10:31 PM

Yeah those fixtures never sell out do they. I think they are trained to say that about every match.

Penshaw Eagle
09-12-2016, 10:31 PM

We never take the full allocation for games like this we will be close to a sell out on the couple of blocks they have opted for

RobertCPFC
09-12-2016, 10:34 PM
With all the owner problems I doubt Hull have sold out so if we have you could always go there as a last resort and still want to watch the game.

Penshaw Eagle
09-12-2016, 10:37 PM
You will be ok read this http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/away-day-guide-hull-city-872863.aspx
:p:p

elgin eagle
09-12-2016, 10:38 PM
With all the owner problems I doubt Hull have sold out so if we have you could always go there as a last resort and still want to watch the game.

It would be like 'ID' :)

You coming up tomorrow? As usual we haven't planned parking, pubs, or even tickets :)

norwoodeagle
09-12-2016, 10:39 PM

Here's the link to Hull tickets link.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/tickets/purchasing_tickets/

RobertCPFC
09-12-2016, 10:41 PM
It would be like 'ID' :)

You coming up tomorrow? As usual we haven't planned parking, pubs, or even tickets :)

I will be there. Getting the train just before 9:40. I don't know where I will go before kick off getting there just after 12.

Swansea was a good day except for the result. Let's hope this time we can win it.

elgin eagle
09-12-2016, 10:41 PM
You will be ok read this http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/away-day-guide-hull-city-872863.aspx
:p:p

Nice one perfect :p 24 quid for juniors takes the piss a bit, but I suppose the 30 quid max on away tickets doesn't equate to 15 for kids anymore.

elgin eagle
09-12-2016, 10:44 PM
I will be there. Getting the train just before 9:40. I don't know where I will go before kick off getting there just after 12.

Swansea was a good day except for the result. Let's hope this time we can win it.

Yeah hoping for some sort of positive result anyway. Send us a pm if you think of it when you get inside, come and stand with us rather than watching it on your own.

RobertCPFC
09-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Yeah hoping for some sort of positive result anyway. Send us a pm if you think of it when you get inside, come and stand with us rather than watching it on your own.

Thanks

If I do come on here tomorrow I probably will PM you.

elgin eagle
09-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Nice one.

Can you deliver an amp to London on your way home ;) *

* only joking

RobertCPFC
09-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Is that your ebay item this time?

I'm not sure I could face carrying that round London. :)

elgin eagle
09-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Is that your ebay item this time?

I'm not sure I could face carrying that round London. :)

I've been good this week, nothing to pick up, but Cary knows that deals can get done right up to kick off :)

orp pisshead1
10-12-2016, 09:05 AM
At least I now know that's one thing not to do. ;)

See I've helped already :p have a good trip.

orp pisshead1
10-12-2016, 09:08 AM
Despite your consumption of JD, you still had a marvellous aim with those chips you lobbed at the Hull fan on the way to the ground :)

Ha was thinking of that earlier :p.

stamford triumph
10-12-2016, 10:52 AM
11.48 Hull Trains from King's Cross is cancelled because of train fault. It was cutting it a bit fine anyway but would need to get earlier Virgin service and change at Doncaster

CPFC_Fan
10-12-2016, 11:58 AM
11.48 Hull Trains from King's Cross is cancelled because of train fault. It was cutting it a bit fine anyway but would need to get earlier Virgin service and change at Doncaster

They're not allowing people to board earlier ones. FFS :(

meee
10-12-2016, 12:22 PM
They're not allowing people to board earlier ones. FFS :(

That is absolutely moronic. No excuse to stop people travelling on your service when they've paid.

stamford triumph
10-12-2016, 12:28 PM
That is absolutely moronic. No excuse to stop people travelling on your service when they've paid.
Different train company innit! #renationalisetherailways. Fortunately Virgin guard let us on the earlier train at Grantham even though official policy is only to let you on the next available after the cancelled one. Fortunately used a bit of common sense given the next one would mean missing most of first half.

meee
10-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Different train company innit! #renationalisetherailways. Fortunately Virgin guard let us on the earlier train at Grantham even though official policy is only to let you on the next available after the cancelled one. Fortunately used a bit of common sense given the next one would mean missing most of first half.

The staff are always better than the companies at handling things like that. A different company shouldn't matter. You've paid to use a train to Hull. This is why they charge extortionate prices for returns and singles are cheaper.

CPFC_Fan
10-12-2016, 01:29 PM
I'll be missing around 15-20 mins of the first half. Not the end of the world but it is bloody annoying!