PDA

View Full Version : Pubs for: Everton

jrnicholson
27-09-2016, 10:05 AM
We're hoping to be in the town centre from about 1600hrs. Six of us on the train & all going well we'll be hooking up with a former BBSer of note who has Scouse connections. He loves an Away Day.

any idea which pub(s) for pre-match drinks?

I'll be in Liverpool, hopefully my ticket arrives in time!

Selhurst Celtic
27-09-2016, 10:43 AM
All of them, baby. All of them.

Mad Raschic Ken
28-09-2016, 06:11 AM
any idea which pub(s) for pre-match drinks?

I'll be in Liverpool, hopefully my ticket arrives in time!

Always tend to head to Flanagan's Apple in Matthew Street myself, but there's not really an away pub in the city centre. Any of them are fine to go to.

Nth Kent Eagle
28-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Isn't the Ship and Mitre always a good option? I'm coming off the wagon for this.

Selhurst Celtic
28-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Oi, I didn't start this thread. Bloody Mods.

I don't give a monkeys where people go. If people want to traipse into the nearest Wetherspoons and tip pints of fizzy lager from a plastic pot over their heads whilst doing the conga then that's their look out.

If you wanted to split the thread you should have started with jrnicholson's post.

WLYWLYAWYPWF
28-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Can't make Friday. Gutted as Liverpool always good for a booze up and black cab to ground. Have enjoyed the bierkeller http://thebierkeller.com/liverpool-bar/ last couple of times we have been up but you tend to enjoy anywhere when you have beaten the scouse which has happened last two times I have been.

greybot
28-09-2016, 09:59 AM
The White Star near Lime St station :p

liberal clubber
28-09-2016, 10:03 AM
liverpool taxi drivers club walton lane?

Payney
28-09-2016, 10:14 AM
liverpool taxi drivers club walton lane?

Always a good bet - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taxi-Club/135206526526129

EddieEdwards
28-09-2016, 11:51 AM

I don't give a monkeys where people go. If people want to traipse into the nearest Wetherspoons and tip pints of fizzy lager from a plastic pot over their heads whilst doing the conga then that's their look out.

If you wanted to split the thread you should have started with jrnicholson's post.Fixed. Apologies for any offence caused by associating you with a thread about pubs. :)

Selhurst Celtic
28-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Cheers, but you made me sound so needy. I'm not sure I'll ever recover and I now need a drink now to settle my mood.

oddrod
28-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Shame the New Penny farthing boozer is now shut.
Quite an experience in there.

Ruskin Old Boy
29-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Cheers, but you made me sound so needy. I'm not sure I'll ever recover and I now need a drink now to settle my mood.

Say hello to ADE for me. Cheers :)

Penshaw Eagle
29-09-2016, 03:49 PM
I can't make it myself but Taxi drivers club on Walton street is always good.

jrnicholson
29-09-2016, 05:30 PM

If you wanted to split the thread you should have started with jrnicholson's post.

I'm ok a out this thread being split. I'm o er from Australia, fortunate to be in Liverpool with a ticket. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some like minded roller coaster riders

Selhurst Celtic
29-09-2016, 05:59 PM
You are a better man than I.

Penshaw Eagle
29-09-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm ok a out this thread being split. I'm o er from Australia, fortunate to be in Liverpool with a ticket. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some like minded roller coaster riders
Are you the same Australian the North East exiles were talking to at the Colleriey Tavern last week ??
If so hope you get to see another win
Safe journey back down under when you go :p:p

jrnicholson
30-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Are you the same Australian the North East exiles were talking to at the Colleriey Tavern last week ??

If so hope you get to see another win

Safe journey back down under when you go :p:p

No, but hope we see another win tonight