PDA

View Full Version : Upper tier restricted view seats

King William
16-10-2016, 08:13 AM
Anyone sat in one? How a restricted view is it?

Cheers

Penstone Eagle
16-10-2016, 08:20 AM

Cheers

Didn't know there were any classed as restricted view.

aceagle
16-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Ive sat in a restricted view seat in the upper on the right hand side. The restriction is that the roof of the Arthur Wait blocks the view of the touch line. It's not a massive restriction just means you may not be able to see who takes the throw in/if anyone in the crowd gets smacked in the face.

Penstone Eagle
16-10-2016, 08:25 AM
Ive sat in a restricted view seat in the upper on the right hand side. The restriction is that the roof of the Arthur Wait blocks the view of the touch line. It's not a massive restriction just means you may not be able to see who takes the throw in/if anyone in the crowd gets smacked in the face.

But can you still see the Delaney hooooof

Dorking .Eagle
16-10-2016, 08:26 AM
They are the seats on the very far side of the Upper, above the HF.

The restriction is that the front corner of the Arthur Wait roof cuts off a bit of the view of the pitch.

I wouldn't recommend buying a s/t there, but if it's all there is, you do still have the big screen most of the time* to see the action by the away fans corner flag that you cannot see

*apart from when they show random adverts

elgin eagle
16-10-2016, 09:03 AM

Cheers

I've sat in some for the man city game last season when I wanted to take 2 people. We were right on the extreme right. The arthur roof basically blocks about an eighth of the pitch in the other half. Not ideal.

pgw152
16-10-2016, 09:19 AM
They should be discounted by a fiver really, not just as per the standard 2 off for the (less) restricted views elsewhere.

art malice
16-10-2016, 09:32 AM

Cheers

Sometimes it's not restricted enough.

Sat there many a times and always quite enjoy it. Right above the fanatics and you rarely miss any vital action.

TWOSEAT EAGLE
16-10-2016, 10:02 AM
But can you still see the Delaney hooooof

More importantly, are you still in danger of being wiped out by a Benteke penalty attempt? ;)

King William
16-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Cheers all.

I've been buying the odd restricted view ticket for kids but they have never sat in the seats...been sitting two to a seat next to me.

At some stage I think they may be told to go and sit in actual seat!