PDA

View Full Version : Millwall v cpfc under 23

wrightchipvcfc
16-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Checked few sites still says venue tbc has anyone heard if game on Monday at new den or there training ground cheers in advance.

Nobby
17-10-2016, 08:21 AM
It's at Bromley FC. At least I hope it is because that's where I'm heading to watch it!

wrightchipvcfc
17-10-2016, 05:46 PM
It's at Bromley FC. At least I hope it is because that's where I'm heading to watch it!

Cheers mate not the greatest game tho

Dorking .Eagle
18-10-2016, 05:31 AM
Sorry if it's stupidly obvious, but why was Gary Lineker there, watching with Pardew? Wasn't Linekers son watching the West Ham home game too?

SilentAssassin
18-10-2016, 06:32 AM
Sorry if it's stupidly obvious, but why was Gary Lineker there, watching with Pardew? Wasn't Linekers son watching the West Ham home game too?

No idea to be honest but Parish and Lineker appear to be close in some way. Lineker dating Parish's daughter maybe?

Nigel_Scarfer
18-10-2016, 07:39 AM
They both hate Alan Shearer?

Dobbo
18-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Shaw out !

But seriously, why no Mutch or Flamini ?

desperado
18-10-2016, 08:21 AM

After the FA Cup draw last night BBC said there was an exclusive interview with Alan Pardew on the Premier League Show on Wednesday night

Lineker interviewed Klopp for the show maybe he was down to interview Pardew and stayed on to watch the game?

Nigelbrag
18-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Shaw out !

But seriously, why no Mutch or Flamini ?

Your right, surely IF FIT? it was the sort of game that Mutch, Flamini, Fryers and even Dann should have been given 30 minutes or so to ease them back in to full fitness/sharpness.

wrightchipvcfc
18-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Someone said lineker was doing a Interveiw with pardew had a film crew with him seem to leave after about 15 min so don't think he was there to watch game

wrightchipvcfc
18-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Your right, surely IF FIT? it was the sort of game that Mutch, Flamini, Fryers and even Dann should have been given 30 minutes or so to ease them back in to full fitness/sharpness.

With so many needing game time and only 3 allowed to play maybe they got a behind close doors game this week so the 10 or so who are not starting at mo get a game

Timbo
18-10-2016, 11:18 AM

Agree, but I suspect Premier League egos make it difficult to persuade these stars that they should play for the reserves?

RobertCPFC
18-10-2016, 08:30 PM
After the FA Cup draw last night BBC said there was an exclusive interview with Alan Pardew on the Premier League Show on Wednesday night

Lineker interviewed Klopp for the show maybe he was down to interview Pardew and stayed on to watch the game?

They showed a preview at the end of MOTD2 last night and it seemed to be the same things they used in the NBC series earlier this year. They are both done by the same production company (part owned by Gary Lineker).