PDA

View Full Version : I'M WALKING IN MURRAY'S WONDERLAND

Pages : [1] 2

Londoner
29-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Oh my god i love Glenn Murray. What a day i'm buzzing.

See you lot next season. Mark my words.

eaglejez
29-10-2016, 07:11 PM

yep- fair dos. Looks nailed on. FFS taking you up. He will be dead to Palace fans for what he is doing but I'm guessing he's not bothered. :(

Joe85
29-10-2016, 07:13 PM

Im trying to figure out the the year of this post.

2013?
2014?
2016?

elgrande
29-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Is that the same Glen Murray, that you wanker fans were cheering when he did his Acl at selhurst....******* off londoner you twat

Wolfnipplechips
29-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Keep believing.

It makes it funnier.

You'll finish third and some tinpot club like, I don't know, maybe Villa or Leeds will beat you in the playoffs.

Same old same old.

PIE "N" MASH
29-10-2016, 07:33 PM

The knob nosher is back:lux::lux::lux:

Pistol Knight
29-10-2016, 07:36 PM
He saved up & bought a new hard drive bless him, or just been released

Leopald Stotch
29-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Maybe if OBN had fought harder to keep him 5 yrs ago you'd be here already?

Jim Cannon
29-10-2016, 08:37 PM

You think we are going down then?

Phil's Barber
29-10-2016, 08:53 PM
He is ON LOAN from "tinpot" Bournemouth.

mpfn
29-10-2016, 09:13 PM
As sure as night follows day, Spence returns when they get a good result.
I thought he might have learnt his lesson with his numerous posts ?
Gutless gimp

grand aigle
29-10-2016, 09:20 PM

****!!

Pidster
29-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Is Londoner the spoddy little twat Spencer? Having seen pictures of the nose picking prick , maybe the rumours about plod getting hold of his hard drive are true.

Phil's Barber
29-10-2016, 10:41 PM
I think "our Spence" lives in Crawley and that Spence is his surname. Correct me if I'm wrong "londoner" :D

danpalace07
30-10-2016, 04:29 AM
shithousery of the highest order

hope you shit yourself in public (then post it on the GCC thread on here so we can laugh at you)

SeanPalace84
30-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Who starts a post with oh my god.

You probably will go up this season but it doesn't change the fact that you are *****. Pathetic

SeanPalace84
30-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Spencer :supergrin::lux:

Nose :supergrin::jerkit:

dannyb1
30-10-2016, 08:30 AM
They won't go up we know what there like all bluster rack up a good amount of points then **** it up at the last crashing out of the play offs.

Brighton = chokers

Fur cough
30-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Keep believing.

It makes it funnier.

You'll finish third and some tinpot club like, I don't know, maybe Villa or Leeds will beat you in the playoffs.

Same old same old.

Nailed on.

thereichstuff
30-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Nailed on.

Long time no hear furk ? Jumping on Spenser's bandwagon ?:p

Fur cough
30-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Long time no hear furk ? Jumping on Spenser's bandwagon ?:p

Nah, I fully expect us to chuck it away again.

I've just been a little busy recently.

thereichstuff
30-10-2016, 10:42 AM

Another of Spenser' s predictions , have any ever come true :D

thereichstuff
30-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Nah, I fully expect us to chuck it away again.

I've just been a little busy recently.

Oh that old chestnut furk :)

Fur cough
30-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Anyway, what have I missed?

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:25 AM
Anyway, what have I missed?

Nothing Fur Cough, it's as you were chap. Palace losing at home and Murray banging them in. Same faces spouting the same crap but hey it's fun. :D

Where else would you rather be when we win eh?

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:28 AM
The knob nosher is back:lux::lux::lux:

It's like school days on here.

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:29 AM
****!!

You don't change :D

mpfn
30-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Nothing Fur Cough, it's as you were chap. Palace losing at home and Murray banging them in. Same faces spouting the same crap but hey it's fun. :D

Unlike Furk, you tend to have hard drive problems, coincidentally just after one of your predictions fails again.
Furk faces the music, unlike you piece of shit

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Unlike Furk, you tend to have hard drive problems, coincidentally just after one of your predictions fails again.
Furk faces the music, unlike you piece of shit

Listen shithead i don't need to be on here 24/7. Hard to believe but there is more to life than internet football forums.

This forum gives me a headache, actually it's the posters. I gave up trying to have a good conversation after only 1 months registration. That was 6 years ago and still nothing has changed.

mpfn
30-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Listen shithead i don't need to be on here 24/7. Hard to believe but there is more to life than internet football forums.

This forum gives me a headache, actually it's the posters. I gave up trying to have a good conversation after only 1 months registration. That was 6 years ago and still nothing has changed.

The internet hardman :supergrin:

Eagleinsussex
30-10-2016, 12:51 PM

'Spouting the same crap' yep that sums you up perfectly, how many times have we heard you say this type of thing, Lol, pure comedy :lux:

jjeagle
30-10-2016, 12:57 PM

And yet here you are again!. Enjoy it while can Icarus

grand aigle
30-10-2016, 01:14 PM
You don't change :D

Neither do you, still posting shit predictions that ALWAYS go wrong!! As will your latest prediction, long way to go yet, ffs even 89 points didn't get you promoted. Newcastle going up only leaves one more automatic place and your shower of shit won't get it.. playoffs at best shithead and we all know what happens there...( you get shafted every time).... can't wait for it to happen again.....see you in three months sunshine....now **** off again!!

thereichstuff
30-10-2016, 01:23 PM
The internet hardman :supergrin:

I've heard he's a right drip in the real world ;)

thereichstuff
30-10-2016, 01:24 PM

Back tomorrow spence , spencer :D

Vince Hilaire's Afro
30-10-2016, 01:50 PM

Surely the result of Murray banging them in has resulted in Palace winning at home more often than not - particularly during the time his goals fired us into the PL, enabling us to lose the aforementioned game against Liverpool?

As such, we are not forced into prematurely ejaculating into our pants at the mere prospect of facing such teams (oh oh Arsenal it doesn't get any bigger than this fap fap fap)

eagle mart
30-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Congratulations. Promoted in October.

Will this twat ever learn?

sherrifbart
30-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Who would have guessed,Palace lose against on of the best teams ln the league,and this knob jockey emerges from behind a bush to sling his usual shite,all too predictable isnt it.When the Tarquins yearly meltdown occurs,we dont hear a fecking word from him, the tosser.The season has a long way to run,come back when your predictions actually bear fruit,as usual,Tarquins tend to look good,for a while,but habitually bottle it when it really matters.They are the football equivalent of hipsters,convinced they are the coolest thing on earth,while the rest of the world know they are wankers.

PIE "N" MASH
30-10-2016, 06:04 PM

As you were,the satirical one is on form.The irony of half term and you popping up is clearly lost on holiday boy.You are a proper muppet and no mistake:p

David of Kent
30-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Good for you B&HA fans.

Of course, you know how this ends, but enjoy the good times before the bottle job

old git
30-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Richard Russell will be back next.
;)

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2016, 06:28 PM
That was 6 years ago and still nothing has changed.

Indeed - You're still a wanker and your boyfriend smells.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2016, 06:29 PM
;)

I miss Simeon

wigman
30-10-2016, 08:49 PM
;)

Good to see Furc back, but I could do with some back up on here.
The board is so much better when there are a few more away fans on here.

grand aigle
30-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Good to see Furc back, but I could do with some back up on here.
The board is so much better when there are a few more away fans on here.

Maybe so wiggy, but they're all cowards..... Londoner only ever appears when the weeds win....then goes AWOL for ages.....all the others realised they talk shite so they cleared off...

thereichstuff
30-10-2016, 09:14 PM
I miss Simeon

Now it's getting colder the chunky cardi will make a return .

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Maybe so wiggy, but they're all cowards..... Londoner only ever appears when the weeds win....then goes AWOL for ages.....all the others realised they talk shite so they cleared off...

It's got nothing to do with being cowards as you put it. It's a ******* dull forum full of cretins like yourself saying the same shit. It's as simple as that.

All the fun for me has gone since i can't post on the main board. The away end mongs bore me.

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Now it's getting colder the chunky cardi will make a return .

Here is a classic example of a excruciating dull poster above,,one of many like him infesting the away end.

Is there any wonder why only about 5 non Palace fans post here? Most of them lick your backsides like that twat from Leicester.

Sod that. I don't do all that lovey dovey stuff myself. Why should i when i surrounded by cocks?

Don't like my posting style? Good because i'm not here to win friends.

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Indeed - You're still a wanker and your boyfriend smells.

You have got to be one of the most depressing posters in the away end.

You are a proper bellend. Everything you post here bores me. F u. ck off

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Did i mention the 29,500 attendance the other day? Don't think i did. Just another day at the office for us in pissing over your gates. It's boring having no competition now.

Londoner
30-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Surely the result of Murray banging them in has resulted in Palace winning at home more often than not - particularly during the time his goals fired us into the PL, enabling us to lose the aforementioned game against Liverpool?

As such, we are not forced into prematurely ejaculating into our pants at the mere prospect of facing such teams (oh oh Arsenal it doesn't get any bigger than this fap fap fap)

Out in force the same faces eh? I could go away for 5 years and nothing would change.

Have you notice i hardly quote you anymore? That's because you are a proper knob. The last time we crossed paths you sulked and logged off for a couple of weeks. Seriously get out of my face.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
30-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Out in force the same faces eh? I could go away for 5 years and nothing would change.

Have you notice i hardly quote you anymore? That's because you are a proper knob. The last time we crossed paths you sulked and logged off for a couple of weeks. Seriously get out of my face.

I do not remember this incident to which you refer. I will do my best to get out of your face - beginning with a strategy of trying to avoid the 74 threads you've started on a messageboard you find so tiresome.

Conclusion - you're a dopey ****.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
30-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Have you notice i hardly quote you anymore?

I hadn't noticed, but I would assume it's because I invariably make you look like a twat.

leicester1
31-10-2016, 06:42 AM
''That twat from Leicester''................that twat from the Champions of England you mean.....

grand aigle
31-10-2016, 06:42 AM
Here is a classic example of a excruciating dull poster above,,one of many like him infesting the away end.

Is there wonder why only about 5 non Palace fans post here? Most of them lick your backsides like that twat from Leicester.

Sod that. I don't do all that lovey dovey stuff myself. Why should i when i surrounded by cocks?

That'll be 5 more away fans than are allowed on NSC then....ffs you do know how to make yourself look stupid don't you???
Surrounded by cocks??? Thought that would be your ideal scenario.....
Love your posting style if you mean making predictions that ALWAYS go tits up.....
You really are a grade 1 tosser, keep on posting cos it makes us all laugh!!

SeanPalace84
31-10-2016, 06:58 AM
Did i mention the 29,500 attendance the other day? Don't think i did. Just another day at the office for us in pissing over your gates. It's boring having no competition now.

NO COMPETITION :D what the **** did I just read.

Do you think Man United care because they get more people in their ground than Chelsea or Everton care that they get less than Liverpool. It's football, no-one gives a duck and I'm being serious, no-one. Your fans are a laughing stock for it. People who I know that support other teams laugh at you. Go away now, embarrassing yourself.

Sharkba1t
31-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Seriously get out of my face.

Bet you've never said that before.

grand aigle
31-10-2016, 08:59 AM

Except there weren't 29500 in the ground were there?? FFS you are such a twat that you can't even see the stupidity of your posts...
And the use of the word "mongs" in your previous posts shows just what sort of person you really are!!

Ash
31-10-2016, 09:03 AM
Congratulations to Brighton on achieving promotion to the Premier League, the first club to do this in October since, erm... Brighton last season!

Londoner, keep the jokes coming.

Penstone Eagle
31-10-2016, 09:55 AM
I hadn't noticed, but I would assume it's because I invariably make you look like a twat.

No, you make him look even more of a twat than he already manages to make himself look.

Which is difficult.

thereichstuff
31-10-2016, 10:20 AM

Is there any wonder why only about 5 non Palace fans post here? Most of them lick your backsides like that twat from Leicester.

Ah Spencer why all the angst ? I know you must be lonely rattling around Crawley surrounded by palace but you don't endear yourself to us by posts like that . You should be happy bwighton are steaming towards the premier league in October then you can wear your shirt around the town centre and puff out your chest . Hang around abit longer this time , Spencer :supergrin:

thereichstuff
31-10-2016, 10:23 AM
''That twat from Leicester''................that twat from the Champions of England you mean.....

Did he ever turn up for that pint rob ?

fioreuk
31-10-2016, 10:27 AM

Hardly a new experience for you though is it bukkake boy? They still using you for target practice in the Amex toilets?

smileysmith
31-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Ah, Londoner - where were you on the 26th October - a lovely anniversary day. You were missed.

anti-addick
31-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Talk about only sing when winning.

Plenty of time for you to melt away before the season ends

The Addonians
31-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Oh my god i love Glenn Murray.

Were you one of the W***ers jeering GM at Selhurst in the play of Semi when he ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament? I bet there's plenty of 2 faced F***ers at the amex singing his name now.

ebyeeckeagle
31-10-2016, 02:11 PM

Do they award bonus points now in the Football League for crowds? You may need them as usual when the bottle goes late on in the season.

PS We all love Muzza too.

eaglejez
31-10-2016, 02:12 PM
PS We all love Muzza too.

I'm afraid I don't anymore. Sorry :(

ebyeeckeagle
31-10-2016, 02:17 PM
I'm afraid I don't anymore. Sorry :(

His current misbehaviour may be ignored.

But then you think they are nailed on for promotion, so what do you know? ;)

anti-addick
31-10-2016, 03:00 PM
A fool bets on BHA before March.

Ismale
31-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Who would have guessed,Palace lose against on of the best teams ln the league,and this knob jockey emerges from behind a bush to sling his usual shite,all too predictable isnt it.When the Tarquins yearly meltdown occurs,we dont hear a fecking word from him, the tosser.The season has a long way to run,come back when your predictions actually bear fruit,as usual,Tarquins tend to look good,for a while,but habitually bottle it when it really matters.They are the football equivalent of hipsters,convinced they are the coolest thing on earth,while the rest of the world know they are wankers.

:supergrin:

:lux:

F*ck Off back to Gobbling the Goblin Tony Bloom Londoner! As for your 'Hardman' persona you couldn't beat the skin off a rice pudding with a pickaxe you silly C*nt! :D

Bwighton Lol! :hi:

Now let Furc & Wigman talk some sense!

Maiden Eagle
31-10-2016, 03:43 PM
You have got to be one of the most depressing posters in the away end.

You are a proper bellend. Everything you post here bores me. F u. ck off

You don't bore me though, Spencer, I think you are really funny - Starting all these threads, then running away when it all goes wrong (as it always does):clown:

You have only ONCE been able to lord it over us on here (when you beat us at the Amex) but about 2 months later, it counted for nothing:lux::lux:

leicester1
31-10-2016, 04:21 PM
TheReich.....no he didn't mate.....to be honest I'd forgotten all about Brighton ....apart from that game where they beat Forest early doors in the season....I couldn't help watching that match as I was in the last pub of a busy days pub crawling in Geordieland prior to our away game at Hull...........I wanted Brighton to win obviously against our rivals,but I feel dirty now saying that...........and sorry for changing the subject but there was quite a few comments on here in the past regarding the Leicester/Forest rivalry,well last Saturday I bumped into a few Old Skool Forest in a small village just north of London,we had a good old chat and when the barriers come down after a few beers a couple admitted the old rivalry..........I stand by every word I said regarding that.:D

Eagleinsussex
31-10-2016, 05:35 PM

'Surrounded by cocks' yep I believe that of you Spence, just the way you like it

Wolfnipplechips
31-10-2016, 09:05 PM

Is this real?

Oli28
31-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Spencer seems a bit rattled.

Langers
31-10-2016, 11:48 PM
I think "our Spence" lives in Crawley and that Spence is his surname. Correct me if I'm wrong "londoner" :D

http://theproducersmusical.co.uk/content/uploads/2014/11/Louie-300x300-1417519011.jpg

Is this him?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
01-11-2016, 12:55 AM
No, you make him look even more of a twat than he already manages to make himself look.

Which is difficult.

An important distinction, which I'm glad you made

Crofty
01-11-2016, 04:29 PM

The only Gates you are pissing over mateÖis Gareth!47560

wigman
01-11-2016, 07:54 PM
The only Gates you are pissing over mateÖis Gareth!47560

A bird from Brighton has already down that.

fioreuk
01-11-2016, 11:18 PM
A bird from Brighton has already down that.

Gareth Gates. Wasn't he nailed on to win yet just fell short at the end with a last minute stutter. Sounds vaguely familiar.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
01-11-2016, 11:34 PM

Indeed. Isn't it time for him to start thread number 75, saying his much he hates it on here?

old git
02-11-2016, 07:47 AM

How do we know his name is spencer? Not too many Spencer's in the hooligan films if I recall which is a shame as Londoner once drank in Anerley before a match with us.
Proper result.:angel:

thereichstuff
02-11-2016, 10:12 AM
How do we know his name is spencer? Not too many Spencer's in the hooligan films if I recall which is a shame as Londoner once drank in Anerley before a match with us.
Proper result.:angel:

It's nearer than Clapham .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
02-11-2016, 10:35 AM
It's nearer than Clapham .

Or Penge

roy1972
09-12-2016, 11:52 PM
And another.

Lost count now. Think that's 12 already

EagleEater
14-12-2016, 01:43 AM
Another goal from Lord Murray tonight! Making it 13 goals so far this season!

Interestingly his first away goal!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-12-2016, 02:02 AM

'Lord Murray' eh? It's just that, and loathe though I am to return to the always useful 'CMS v Murray' thread.....

You are welcome to him! He is a decent striker, but not good enough for our plans next season. He is better suited to a small lower to mid table championship side like Palace! He could come in handy for your relegation battle next year :p

Eagleinsussex
14-12-2016, 10:13 AM

Just imagine what could have been if you hadn't let us have him for free....

jaspercpfc
14-12-2016, 10:29 AM
And another.

Lost count now. Think that's 12 already

come back to me when he's at 31. You royally ****ed up by letting him join us. :D

eagle mart
14-12-2016, 11:32 AM
13 GOALS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SCORED

LOLS / WOW

anti-addick
14-12-2016, 04:37 PM
Lord Murray ha ha ha haaaaaa

EagleEater
17-12-2016, 09:54 PM
14 now for Lord Muzza! It's all very encouraging to see his Lordship is starting to bang in away goals on the regular now. And come on, that was a bullet header in the final few seconds this evening against Birmingham! World class infact!

I can't get my head round how you let him go so easy...

Eagleinsussex
17-12-2016, 10:47 PM
14 now for Lord Muzza! It's all very encouraging to see his Lordship is starting to bang in away goals on the regular now. And come on, that was a bullet header in the final few seconds this evening against Birmingham! World class infact!

We sold him for a tidy profit after he helped us get promoted, don't you remember ? Now which 'club' did we get him off for free....?

Joe85
17-12-2016, 11:18 PM

I asked myself the same question when we got promoted.

Then i remembered that you didn't let him go. He mugged you off to join us. Haha.

I love that we taint everything you love about your club.

anti-addick
20-12-2016, 03:48 PM
The only shame was that we sold him to Bournemouth rather than back to the weed. Would've been a brilliant transaction for them to have overall paid us to take him in his prime.

elgrande
20-12-2016, 03:52 PM

Is this the same Murray that you scum cheered when he done his acl at selhurst.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
20-12-2016, 04:14 PM
The only shame was that we sold him to Bournemouth rather than back to the weed. Would've been a brilliant transaction for them to have overall paid us to take him in his prime.

If Brighton fans spent as much time counting their own losses as they do other teams' maybe, but really what's a few million more on top of a £250m bonfire of failure

eagle mart
20-12-2016, 04:30 PM
14 now for Lord Muzza...

Stolen off you

You spend £2.5m on a complete flop.

Scores 30 goals and enters an elite group of legendary CPFC strikers

Gets us promoted

Scores for us in Prem and helps keep us up

Get £4m for him

And it's now 'Lord Muzza', he and we took the absolute piss out of you with that one. :D

dannyb1
20-12-2016, 05:25 PM
We sold him for a tidy profit after he helped us get promoted, don't you remember ? Now which 'club' did we get him off for free....?

He has too much semen clogging his cerebral to understand what happened.

Hitler
20-12-2016, 10:24 PM
You didn't get Murray for free, you needed to pile a load more dosh in front of him than we were willing to.
Reality, try it sometime, tossers

Joe85
20-12-2016, 10:37 PM
You didn't get Murray for free, you needed to pile a load more dosh in front of him than we were willing to.

The "reality" you seem to be hiding from is that he knifed you benders whilst your backs were aptly turned and joined a more successful club.

https://media.giphy.com/media/t05CHXwV4gmLC/giphy.gif

ceeby
20-12-2016, 11:06 PM

Yep, and if we paid him a million quid a goal it still worked out a profitable deal :p

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-12-2016, 12:18 AM

As far as I'm aware, no footballers play for free so yes, it's highly likely we paid him some wages, but no transfer fee of course.

Brighton were not willing to pay him in wages what we were (apparently), and chose, (apparently) the better value option of a multi million £ transfer fee (apparently) for the golden Labrador and good enough wages to dissuade him from joining a myriad of PL teams (apparently) which apparently you are still adamant there is something to gloat about.

The only reality is that Brighton fans like to cloak themselves in delusion. You let a prime asset go for nothing and spent years and multi millions of pounds trying to replace him and still got nothing like the return in productivity and transfer fee as we did.

We'll celebrate that victory forever, you can spout your bullshit to the few believers still listening in your bunker

Pidster
21-12-2016, 06:18 AM
Is this the same Murray that you scum cheered when he done his acl at selhurst.

I believe it is. Shameful behaviour from the "customers" of that shabby club.

Adlerhorst
21-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Reality, try it sometime, tossersso you spent an amount of millions on some so called striker from Peterborough and paid him many coins. I do appreciate that people buy strikers from Peterborough who turn out to be not very good, the trick is to then sell them on for many more coins than you paid to start with. How did you get on with that by the way?

Anyhue, so had Brighton taken all that money spent on whatever that striker was called in transfer fees and wages and instead spent it on Murray, then most likely....

1) Palace wouldn't have signed him and would have signed someone less good instead.
2) Palace almost certainly wouldn't have been promoted
3) Palace wouldn't have won, and Murray wouldn't have scored at Brighton in the FFS Murray game
4) Palace wouldn't have been in the playoffs to humiliate Brighton at wherever it is that you stadium is (not in brighton)
5) Palace wouldn't have had quite so many seasons in the Premier League generating vast amounts of cash.
6) Palace wouldn't have been able to sell them when he was well past his best for a number of millions of pounds.
7) Palace wouldn't be able to spend £30m on a striker
8) Brighton would have probably had a successful playoff campaign at some stage because they would have still had Murray at his peak and that Peterborough guy you bought instead was totally awful.

Good decision that.....well done.

Ps. Do thank that monumentally wealthy benefactor who bankrolls you from us.

eagle mart
21-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Adlerhorst with an upper-cut and Hitler's out for the count.

Pidster
21-12-2016, 03:20 PM
Should the 'weeds not get promotion, we won't see the spineless weasels on here for a while. They will scuttle back to Northstandchatshit and resume calling every other team tinpot.

It's to be pitied,more than reviled.

Hitler
21-12-2016, 03:54 PM
so you spent an amount of millions on some so called striker from Peterborough and paid him many coins. I do appreciate that people buy strikers from Peterborough who turn out to be not very good, the trick is to then sell them on for many more coins than you paid to start with. How did you get on with that by the way?

Anyhue, so had Brighton taken all that money spent on whatever that striker was called in transfer fees and wages and instead spent it on Murray, then most likely....

1) Palace wouldn't have signed him and would have signed someone less good instead.
2) Palace almost certainly wouldn't have been promoted
3) Palace wouldn't have won, and Murray wouldn't have scored at Brighton in the FFS Murray game
4) Palace wouldn't have been in the playoffs to humiliate Brighton at wherever it is that you stadium is (not in brighton)
5) Palace wouldn't have had quite so many seasons in the Premier League generating vast amounts of cash.
6) Palace wouldn't have been able to sell them when he was well past his best for a number of millions of pounds.
7) Palace wouldn't be able to spend £30m on a striker
8) Brighton would have probably had a successful playoff campaign at some stage because they would have still had Murray at his peak and that Peterborough guy you bought instead was totally awful.

Good decision that.....well done.

Ps. Do thank that monumentally wealthy benefactor who bankrolls you from us.

I believe you are forgetting Ulloa, who took Murray's place scoring for us.....or maybe you meant Zamora?

Deluded palace as usual

eagle mart
21-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Trying to work out how you can possibly even try and dress up the idea that you got the better deal by allowing your top striker to move to your rivals and get them promoted. And by highlighting how much money you have actually spent trying to replace him. So I'll just leave you this.

http://images.rcw.realclearpolitics.com/231627.jpg

thereichstuff
21-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Adlerhorst with an upper-cut and Hitler's out for the count.

Knocked his tooth out .

Phil's Barber
21-12-2016, 04:49 PM
I believe you are forgetting Ulloa, who took Murray's place scoring for us.....or maybe you meant Zamora?

Deluded palace as usual

Ulloa: Left Brighton for a bigger club.
Zamora: Left Brighton for a bigger club.
Murray: Left Brighton for a bigger club.

There's a pattern in there somewhere.....

Joe85
21-12-2016, 05:11 PM
Ulloa: Left Brighton for a bigger club.

Zamora: Left Brighton for a bigger club.

Murray: Left Brighton for a bigger club.

There's a pattern in there somewhere.....

His humiliation continues.

Eagleinsussex
21-12-2016, 10:06 PM

Deluded palace as usual

Oh yes, both Ulloa and Zamora scored the goals that got you promoted to the promise land........no, wait, that didn't happen, or did it, maybe in the weeds mind it did, Lol

Big Gav
21-12-2016, 10:20 PM

What do you know about money you low down tramp?

Crofty
22-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Trying to work out how you can possibly even try and dress up the idea that you got the better deal by allowing your top striker to move to your rivals and get them promoted. And by highlighting how much money you have actually spent trying to replace him. So I'll just leave you this.

http://images.rcw.realclearpolitics.com/231627.jpg

Saddams not got any chemicalsÖ..but Tariq has E's!

Hitler
22-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Oh yes, both Ulloa and Zamora scored the goals that got you promoted to the promise land........no, wait, that didn't happen, or did it, maybe in the weeds mind it did, Lol

Somewhere in the Ulloa to Leics deal, we got a player that we like as much or more, and decent money.
You imagine every season is in decline, but it's not quite as simple as you.
Think!

Big Gav
22-12-2016, 10:12 PM
You are as simple as we think

Phil's Barber
22-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Somewhere in the Ulloa to Leics deal, we got a player that we like as much or more, and decent money.
Think!

Well your losses certainly aren't in decline are they?

You got 8m for Ulloa but this just topped up the leaking bucket.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
22-12-2016, 11:54 PM

Deluded palace as usual

CMS replaced Murray, cost your club a fortune and failed. Ulloa effectively replaced CMS. Whilst he did better than CMS, he still didn't score enough goals to get you promoted. And whilst he did generate some transfer cash, the fact that he didn't get you promoted means that all you had to show for signing Ulloa was a slightly less disastrous loss that season thanks to selling him.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
22-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Think!

After the shit storm of Sammy Herpes, the only way your seasons could be in decline is if you went down to the third division. Again.

Londoner
29-10-2017, 05:12 PM
it's only fair i resurrect this thread in appreciation of Murray. I love him :love:

http://e1.365dm.com/17/04/16-9/20/skysports-glenn-murray-brighton-championship_3932927.jpg?20170417160024

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 05:14 PM
it's only fair i resurrect this thread in appreciation of Murray. I love him :love:

http://e1.365dm.com/17/04/16-9/20/skysports-glenn-murray-brighton-championship_3932927.jpg?20170417160024

But we have replaced Murray with a far better striker. Well you should know after your recent trip to the best stadium in the championship. :hi:

You didnt in the past did you??

andy1980
29-10-2017, 05:20 PM
You didnt in the past did you??

He has scored 1 less than your whole entire team.:clown: Another assist for Gross aswell.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 05:29 PM
And your point is?? I wa pointing out that Londontwat thought he was rubbish a few years back now he loves him! Hypocrite, thats all.

Joe85
29-10-2017, 05:30 PM
He has scored 1 less than your whole entire team.:clown: Another assist for Gross aswell.

Lets hope his knee doesnít go, then youíll really have something to cheer about.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 05:40 PM
And your point is?? I wa pointing out that Londontwat thought he was rubbish a few years back now he loves him! Hypocrite, thats all.

There you go again. He didn't say Murray was rubbish. He said Ulloa was better.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 05:44 PM

Do i care? Not really! You are just so tedious, you pretend to be at the game, while you're on here.....FAIL Andy!

old git
29-10-2017, 05:47 PM

Surely that would follow though as Ulloa was completely useless.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Surely that would follow though as Ulloa was completely useless.

We done well getting £10m for him then.

old git
29-10-2017, 05:53 PM

You did.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 05:54 PM

You did ! Well done!

andy1980
29-10-2017, 06:03 PM
You did.

We did. Leicester splashing their cash:p

elgrande
29-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Amazing aint it,cheering and clapping when he went down at Selhurst when he did his knee.

Not only are they clueless about football,or should i say "foootie"..they really are horrible *****.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Amazing aint it,cheering and clapping when he went down at Selhurst when he did his knee.

Not only are they clueless about football,or should i say "foootie"..they really are horrible *****.

Soccer, isnt it?

andy1980
29-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Soccer, isnt it?

Your the ones with American owners.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 06:13 PM

It was so bad that he refused to come back to us. Terrible.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Your the ones with American owners.

You're! Your'e the ones with the hockey badminton rugby fan boys. You know, the ones who go to watch soccer and eat organic pies!

andy1980
29-10-2017, 06:22 PM
You're! Your'e the ones with the hockey badminton rugby fan boys. You know, the ones who go to watch soccer and eat organic pies!

One of us made a true statement. The other just spoke rubbish.

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 06:25 PM

Ummmm....I think I may know that one.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 06:26 PM

You always do we're used to it now

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 07:23 PM

Was

elgrande
29-10-2017, 07:41 PM
It was so bad that he refused to come back to us. Terrible.

A footballer will go to get money....you lot are just *****,nothing more to say,cant wait till the 28th.
And it just goes to show you lot are deluded, the only time i heard ou sing today,"hark now hear the Brighton sing the palace run away" ...really when was that.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 07:45 PM
A footballer will go to get money....you lot are just *****,nothing more to say,cant wait till the 28th.
And it just goes to show you lot are deluded, the only time i heard ou sing today,"hark now hear the Brighton sing the palace run away" ...really when was that.
Yes that's why he still lived in Brighton while playing for Palace and Bournemouth.

Maiden Eagle
29-10-2017, 07:48 PM
[/B]

You always do we're used to it now

Andy just tries to bore the pants off us. Must be a cracking bloke to have a beer with !

andy1980
29-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Andy just tries to bore the pants off us. Must be a cracking bloke to have a beer with !

I'm a JD man myself.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-10-2017, 07:53 PM
I'm a JD man myself.

Judi Dench?

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 08:02 PM
I'm a JD man myself.
You tried the apple punch JD? If not I highly recommend it. Goes down to easy straight tho, in fact it would ruin it to put anything with it.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 08:10 PM
You tried the apple punch JD? If not I highly recommend it. Goes down to easy straight tho, in fact it would ruin it to put anything with it.

I haven't. But maybe I will. I'm just a regular JD and coke man.

sylvan eagle
29-10-2017, 08:15 PM

Wait till we play, Dann and Sakho will have him in there pocket

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 08:17 PM
I trust the same Brighton scum on here lauding Murray are the same Brighton scum that booed him off at Selhurst in the first leg semi?

old git
29-10-2017, 08:18 PM
I trust the same Brighton scum on here lauding Murray are the same Brighton scum that booed him off at Selhurst in the first leg semi?

One of them wished it had been career ending.

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 08:21 PM

No shit!!!
They're all wankers.

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 08:29 PM
They've always been scum and they'll always be scum.

Eagleinsussex
29-10-2017, 08:33 PM
They've always been scum and they'll always be scum.

You ain't wrong buddy

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 08:41 PM
You ain't wrong buddy

It's the inbreeding.
Sussex is the deep south of The USA.
But in Sussex.

thereichstuff
29-10-2017, 08:46 PM

Get a room ffs .

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 08:53 PM
It makes me laugh when they call us pikies.
And that's coming from scummy inbreds!!!

wehatepalace
29-10-2017, 10:02 PM

While u openly laud the actual career ending tackle of Gerry Ryan.

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 10:05 PM
While u openly laud the actual career ending tackle of Gerry Ryan.

In all fairness though, who cares?

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 10:11 PM
I know I don't. And I was there that night.

GOOD OLD 'ENRY!!!

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 10:31 PM
KER-ACK!

wehatepalace
30-10-2017, 01:47 AM
I know I don't. And I was there that night.

GOOD OLD 'ENRY!!!

:jerkit:

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 02:00 AM

There's only one Hughton.

Our Henry.

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 02:45 AM

You Brighton scum should never get ideas above your station.
Know your place!

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 06:59 AM
You Brighton scum should never get ideas above your station.
Know your place!
We do. Above you.

little al
30-10-2017, 07:20 AM
We do. Above you.

Make the most of it, it doesn't happen very often.

grand aigle
30-10-2017, 07:22 AM
We do. Above you.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Make the most of it, it doesn't happen very often.
Really, championship we always finished above you. We will this year as well. Willing to bet any amount of money on it.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:11 AM
Finaly got two yiu. New I wood wine in the end

Eagleinsussex
30-10-2017, 08:29 AM

Fvckwit

grand aigle
30-10-2017, 08:40 AM

fvckwit!!

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:43 AM
fvckwit!!
Ah Ned two copi sum won els now lol

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Fvckwit
Love it.

Eagleinsussex
30-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Love it.

Fvckwit

CharlieCPFC
30-10-2017, 09:16 AM
We do. Above you.

You've beaten us twice since I've been born :D

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 09:19 AM
You've beaten us twice since I've been born :D

They've had more grounds since you were born.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Fvckwit

Love it lol. Another one i got in the net.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 09:56 AM
They've had more grounds since you were born.

And now look at us. world class stadium and training facilities and a scouting network that picks up the likes of Gross and Propper for next to nothing.

Be that gets stuck in your throat a bit?

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 10:08 AM
And now look at us. world class stadium and training facilities and a scouting network that picks up the likes of Gross and Propper for next to nothing.

But you gave up your spiritual home.
Without a fight.

sylvan eagle
30-10-2017, 10:10 AM

Who?

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:12 AM
But you gave up your spiritual home.
Without a fight.

Like i said, i wont make you look stupid and post the link to your wishful thinking.

2 Admins :hi:

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Who?

Go check out the stats then you will see who Gross and Propper are :lux:

Edit: Just leaves this here https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/goal_assist?se=79

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Who gives a **** about football in Sussex?
They're more interested in cricket. And Man Utd. And Arsenal. And Chelsea.....

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Like i said, i wont make you look stupid and post the link to your wishful thinking.

2 Admins :hi:

2 admins but we never gave our ground up.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:18 AM
2 admins but we never gave our ground up.

No you screwed local business instead. Classy

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 10:20 AM
No you screwed local business instead. Classy

We never gave up our ground though.
Even classier.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:21 AM
We never gave up our ground though.
Even classier.

It wasn't yours to give up on lol Its only been yours for 7 years like your history - CPFC2010

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 10:22 AM
It wasnt yours to give up on lol

You're just a 'give up your ground without a fight' wanker.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:25 AM
You're just a 'give up your ground without a fight' wanker.

We wont even talk about your ground. Actually, cladding, fives years in the prem and you got cladding :lux:

thereichstuff
30-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Soppy Tarquin .

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 10:32 AM
We wont even talk about your ground. Actually, cladding, fives years in the prem and you got cladding :lux:

But we never gave up on our cladding though.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Soppy Tarquin .

:hi: Dougie

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:58 AM
But we never gave up on our cladding though.

No you just give up on the team and confront them on the pitch and do slit throat gestures to managers and offer players out in the car park and throw shirts back on the pitch :p

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:00 AM
No you just give up on the team and confront them on the pitch and do slit throat gestures to managers and offer players out in the car park and throw shirts back on the pitch :p

But despite all that, we have never given up our ground.
Like you did.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:06 AM
But despite all that, we have never given up our ground.
Like you did.

Like i said you didnt have a ground to give up until 2010 and look at the state of it still, 7 years on and you got cladding - You couldnt make it up - Palace the gift that keeps giving :lux:

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Like i said you didnt have a ground to give up until 2010 and look at the state of it still, 7 years on and you got cladding - You couldnt make it up - Palace the gift that keeps giving :lux:

I'm not getting under your skin much, am I!
:p

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:16 AM

No not a deluded person like you. If you spoke the truth it might get under my skin but i sit here in the knowledge that you don't have a clue about football so i just play along with you for the entertainment value.

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:16 AM
No not a deluded person like you. If you spoke the truth it might get under my skin but i sit here in the knowledge that you don't have a clue about football so i just play along with you for the entertainment value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AHec7sfZ8

thereichstuff
30-10-2017, 11:18 AM

Spanish flair / parish wig tells you all you need to know about this soppy prick .

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AHec7sfZ8

Pretty much sums up your club - https://youtu.be/dCe6e23yIT8?t=33

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Spanish flair / parish wig tells you all you need to know about this soppy prick .

Oh itís not is it? :D

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Pretty much sums up your club - https://youtu.be/dCe6e23yIT8?t=33

Right back atcha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvA

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Oh itís not is it? :D

It sure is. :hi:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 11:30 AM

The schizophrenic who posed as a Palace fan because he was too ashamed to admit he supported Bwighton?

It all adds up now :supergrin:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 11:30 AM

Why so many usernames then?

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Right back atcha.

Apparently he was too fat to play for Brighton.
The '2 club give up on your spiritual home' fat wanker.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:34 AM
The schizophrenic who posed as a Palace fan because he was too ashamed to admit he supported Bwighton?

It all adds up now :supergrin:

Yep thats correct, you said it so it must be true - That's how it goes around here init? You lot make something up as fact and everyone jumps on the band wagon?

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Why so many usernames then?

Well you know, i like to keep things fresh and try and trick you clever people. So far im am 4 different people and the funniest thing is i have manage to evade the mods around here. Either they are really stupid and not doing their job properly or im am a genius - I will let you decide :D

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Well you know, i like to keep things fresh and try and trick you clever people. So far im am 4 different people and the funniest thing is i have manage to evade the mods around here. Either they are really stupid and not doing their job properly or im am a genius - I will let you decide :D

Joe? Is this you?

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Apparently he was too fat to play for Brighton.
The '2 club give up on your spiritual home' fat wanker.

Yea ONE fans represents the whole of Brighton and Hove Albion - Great logic *claps hands slowly*

Its not like any of your fans support two teams is it? Be careful how you answer that, its a loaded question. :eek:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 11:38 AM

I couldnít give a toss either way if Iím honest but to be posting on here from 7.30 in the morning says a lot more about you than I ever could

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Joe? Is this you?

So you're that desperate to get at me you have gone from giving up on our ground to a Youtuber that supports two teams - Bravo :shy:

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:40 AM
I couldn’t give a toss either way if I’m honest but to be posting on here from 7.30 in the morning says a lot more about you than I ever could

So what? i like banter with you - If no one replied to me i wouldnt reply back. Simples.

It was the same on NSC, you were all over there lording it over us and now only you appear over there with ya tail between ya legs when you win lol

mpfn
30-10-2017, 11:40 AM
What a sad gutless gimp .

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Yea ONE fans represents the whole of Brighton and Hove Albion - Great logic *claps hands slowly*

Its not like any of your fans support two teams is it? Be careful how you answer that, its a loaded question. :eek:

Our fans don't support 2 clubs.
If they did then we'd **** em off out of it.
Joe.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:42 AM
What a sad gutless gimp .

He says looking in a mirror :jerkit:

Gutless? I would meet any of you plebs any time any place.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 11:47 AM

:D:lux:

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:50 AM

Oh Joe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvAy

Say it ain't so.
Joe.
:D

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Have you lost your mojo joe?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 11:54 AM
What a priiiiiiiiick!

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Joe!!!
Are you still here, Joe?

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:56 AM
What a priiiiiiiiick!

Hehehe

mpfn
30-10-2017, 11:59 AM

Of course you would Mr IT :supergrin:

mpfn
30-10-2017, 12:03 PM
He's clearly rattled, what Weed would have a one to one ? They like turning up mob handed against smaller numbers .
Gutless gimp

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Don't go, Joe.
:(

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Right that's Joe dealt with.
Who will be the next 2 club wanker to fancy their chances?

Joe85
30-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Another Brighton fan trying to meet other blokes on the BBS. Have they no shame?

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 12:52 PM
:supergrin:Get ya facts right ya silly people. I said i would have no problem meeting any of you any time any place which is true. Weve had you running on more than one occasion in the past 7 years :supergrin:

SwoopingGull
Right that's Joe dealt with.
Who will be the next 2 club wanker to fancy their chances?

Yea ok Grandad of course you have lol

Eagleinsussex

Lololololololol
Fvckwit

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 12:54 PM
He's clearly rattled, what Weed would have a one to one ? They like turning up mob handed against smaller numbers .
Gutless gimp

Rattled by what? Being 8pts clear of you lol.. FFS Murray

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 12:55 PM
If we did set up a meet you lot would bottle it like you always do lol

Coastal Palace
Hello again, Joe.

SwoopingGull
What a priiiiiiiiick!

He says looking in to the mirror monkey boy.

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 12:57 PM

Oh Joe.
:(

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 12:57 PM

Yeah thatís it mate

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 12:59 PM

Get back to your IT and stop acting the Billy Big Nuts thereís a good little weed. Itís more than cringeworthy

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Yeah thatís it mate

Our Joe's going all Chelsea on us, SJ.
Again.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Get back to your IT and stop acting the Billy Big Nuts there’s a good little weed. It’s more than cringeworthy

Good!.. I hope you find me irritating. Hows life at the bottom? 8pts of lil ole Brighton, ahh diddums :sob:

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Our Joe's going all Chelsea on us, SJ.
Again.

Sorry cant hear you from all the way down there? Whats that now? MIND - THE - GAP

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Yeah thatís it mate

Aint ya mate Monkey boy.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Good!.. I hope you find me irritating. Hows life at the bottom? 8pts of lil ole Brighton, ahh didums :sob:

I find you hilarious not irritating :supergrin:

SwoopingGull
I find you hilarious not irritating :supergrin:

Mind the gap.

Coastal Palace
Joe's gone postal.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Joe's gone postal.

Sorry cant hear you? ;)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
It’s not been an ideal start I will grant you but the league is played over 38 games not 12, so we will see how it pans out. We are fortunate in the respect that we are not cut adrift even though we have only won one game so we shall see

Coastal Palace
Deaf and postal.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Mind the gap.

As you have had to for 30 years, you should tell us how you do it

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Itís not been an ideal start I will grant you but the league is played over 38 games not 12, so we will see how it pans out. We are fortunate in the respect that we are not cut adrift even though we have only won one game so we shall see

Ahh starting to hit home so you're post a decent reply. Fair play.