PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it nice when ex players score? Step forward Ashley Barnes

Londoner
07-11-2016, 12:20 AM
ESPECIALLY IN THE 90 MIN AFTER YOU BROUGHT IT BACK TO 2-2. :lux:

BLOODY MARVELOUS SCENES :lux:

My neighbors must of thought i was a crank.To top it off we go and win at Bristol City in front of the cameras. I love weekends like this,i really do.

AYE AYE ASHLEY BARNES :lux:

Hedgehog
07-11-2016, 01:36 AM
My neighbors must of thought i was a crank.
He is a good judge of character!

It could have been worse... it could have been Patrick Bamford who got their winner!

:hi:

cazza83
07-11-2016, 03:26 AM
You need to get a life you sad little man. You really, really do.

Enjoy it while you can as the inevitable Brighton choke is only a matter of months away.

ONFG
07-11-2016, 05:36 AM
He is a good judge of character!

:supergrin:

sherrifbart
07-11-2016, 06:53 AM
More likely your neighbours think youre a nonse.Hope we meet next season,so we can spank your lot again.Bunch of no marks.Get back to your own shite board with the rest of the jesse boys.

Joe85
07-11-2016, 07:07 AM
I like Ashley Barnes, he's that guy who hit the bar when we embarrassed you in the play off semi.

grand aigle
07-11-2016, 07:15 AM

My neighbors must of thought i was a crank.To top it off we go and win at Bristol City in front of the cameras. I love weekends like this,i really do.

Just when we thought you couldn't get any more pathetic, here you are to prove us all wrong...ffs Spencer you sad moronic little shitstain, you really do need to get a ******* life.. try getting away from your stinking bedroom with its filthy spermy tissues all over the floor and your posters of boyzone and Gary Glitter and try and meet a nice new boyfriend who can fulfill your needs..just remember the lube..
For now, just **** off, and when you've ****ed off, **** off some more you stupid stupid ****!

Penstone Eagle
07-11-2016, 07:24 AM
Always liked Barnes actually, especially when he left your tinpot club, clearly an intelligent player realising that was the only way he was going to get PL football.

thereichstuff
07-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Spencer :D

Ralph
07-11-2016, 08:29 AM
I used to feel like this when ex Sutton United players scored in the leagues. Must be the same sort of warm - yet slightly empty - feeling for you.

dannyb1
07-11-2016, 09:01 AM
oh look the east sussex spunk buckets back on the scene.

Phil's Barber
07-11-2016, 12:34 PM

I have heard he only scored the goal because he used to play for Bwighton. He wouldn't have bothered otherwise. :clown:

Arron
07-11-2016, 01:51 PM
You really should have sought treatment for your syphilis Spencer, it's clearly started to rot your brain.

Maiden Eagle
07-11-2016, 02:06 PM
My neighbors know I'm a crank and mentally ill

EFA

And BTW Spencer, that's the American spelling. In this Country, it's neighbours. So you're thick as well as a fruit cake:clown:

Big Gav
07-11-2016, 03:05 PM
I'm not surprised he is happy it's flasher Mac time of year

Big Gav
07-11-2016, 03:06 PM
http://img.escapade.co.uk/SALEHIRE/Large/3318.jpg?2

Like looking in the mirror eh Spencer?

RUSSELL
07-11-2016, 03:12 PM

Yep, got to love it when an ex player scores against his old team......

mpfn
07-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Come on Jedi !

relegatedeagle
07-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Come on Jedi !
Injured elbow
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2016/11/06/mile-jedinak-to-miss-aston-villas-clash-with-brighton/

mpfn
07-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Injured elbow
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2016/11/06/mile-jedinak-to-miss-aston-villas-clash-with-brighton/

He'll play.

Pidster
07-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Injured elbow

Hello again. Long term internet issues?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
07-11-2016, 08:27 PM

Long time bottle issues I think you will find

Penstone Eagle
07-11-2016, 08:46 PM

Just issues full stop.

PIE "N" MASH
07-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Long time bottle issues I think you will find

Bottle stuck up his fecking arsh

ARSH
:p
Feck off

ceeby
07-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Spence, did you enjoy it when your ex player at the time Glen Murray scored all of those goals to help us from the championship to the Premiership?, I bet you loved that, didn't you?

I also seem to remember that our last "extended" stay in the top league was courtesy of many goals from a Mr Ian Wright, who, although he was never a Brig**on player was actually turned down by the mighty BHA for not being good enough.

spt1978
07-11-2016, 10:12 PM

:( used to find you funny before I found out you were called Spencer. Even though your are Brighton used to admire your skills.

But Spencer :sob:

relegatedeagle
08-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Hello again. Long term inter, net issues?

Not at all, with the name relegatedeagle, I just used to read the posts here, but there was no point posting, as last season up to Christmas you were doing extremely well and after Christmas you had the great cup run and although you slid down the league there was never really any danger of you being relegated. But so far this season, well possibility and hope is on the horizon. so keep it up and you could see a lot more of me on here.:hi::D

thereichstuff
08-11-2016, 07:07 AM
Not at all, with the name relegatedeagle, I just used to read the posts here, but there was no point posting, as last season up to Christmas you were doing extremely well and after Christmas you had the great cup run and although you slid down the league there was never really any danger of you being relegated. But so far this season, well possibility and hope is on the horizon. so keep it up and you could see a lot more of me on here.:hi::D

6-17 am :D

David of Kent
08-11-2016, 07:34 AM
Surely it would have been nicer for you if him and your team hadn't flopped against us in the play offs giving you years more in the Championship and putting us on our way to years in the Premier League

Crofty
08-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Brighton fans..the gift that keeps on giving!

smileysmith
08-11-2016, 04:50 PM

:)

They don't seem to understand that even if we got relegated and they got promoted this season (cough, choke in the play offs in reality) we'd still be laughing. We destroyed them. We were the first team to beat them at their new thing they call a stadium. We also ruined them for seasons in the play offs. There is no coming back from it. We'll be and are laughing at them forever.

old git
08-11-2016, 05:10 PM

They don't seem to understand that even if we got relegated and they got promoted this season (cough, choke in the play offs in reality) we'd still be laughing. We destroyed them. We were the first team to beat them at their new thing they call a stadium. We also ruined them for seasons in the play offs. There is no coming back from it. We'll be and are laughing at them forever.

This excellent post sums it up.Us singing wembley songs at the warehouse will live long in our memories and theirs .:p Nothing can erase the sheer joy from us and the misery inflicted on them which has lasted four seasons.

fioreuk
08-11-2016, 06:22 PM

Generally yes although in little Spencey's case there is many a gent down there who would tell you how much he prefers to receive.

sherrifbart
08-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Yes indeed,Im sure that little Spence will never leave his friends behind.

Bubble Wrap
08-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Spencer FFS, Who calls their kid Spencer?
Your dad or his boyfriend isn't called Frank by chance?

Oli28
08-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Well you won't see any current Brighton players score against us any time soon, eh spencer?

Eagleinsussex
09-11-2016, 07:19 PM

Same old, same old, start of the season it's always the same old story, the weeds get themselves so excited and then, well, we all know what happens.....

thereichstuff
09-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Spencer has surpassed himself today with his comment on the tram crash over on the big bored . Just sums up his mindset :frown:

JJ
10-11-2016, 03:39 AM

"Aye aye" indeed. Just remind me:

Was it the same Ashley Barnes that came on as a sub for you in the play-off semi-final, and with his very first touch nearly scored if it hadn't been for that miraculous save by Julian Speroni who just tipped his shot onto the bar from point blank range? Did you have your head* in your hands when that happened? (*the head on your shoulders, that is...)

And just remind me too, wasn't it from the resultant corner that he also then had a header cleared off the line? Wow, that must have just increased your frustration. Did you drop your happy clappers thing to the floor then?

Do you know, the funny thing was, prior to that game we'd only won one (1) of our previous fifteen away games, and yet when the time came, we were still good enough to win at the Amex. Again... (I'm sure you remember the first time too. We all do.)

So yes, "Aye aye Ashley Barnes" :lux: - thanks to Ashley for his contribution that night, and thanks to you for reminding us of his Br*ghton connection, and in particular of the impact he so nearly had for you on that special night. So near, and yet.... well, here we are three and a bit years down the track.

As Crofty rightly pointed out, Br*ghton really is just the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? Really has Brightoned up my day (see what I did there?) thinking back to that glorious victory. Cheers! :hi:

grand aigle
10-11-2016, 07:17 AM
Spencer has surpassed himself today with his comment on the tram crash over on the big bored . Just sums up his mindset :frown:

What a total moron he is, trying to make jokes about something where people have died.....maybe he should be red carded from here?

Big Gav
10-11-2016, 07:36 AM
Spencers thoughts on Murray. The bloke is a total cock

"CMS is far better striker than Murray will ever be as his goal record shows. But it's not all about scoring.CMS work ethic and all round game is better.
I don't reckon Murray will cut it at this level and you will soon see how slow he really is. This is a to bigger step up for him i reckon"

EagleEater
10-11-2016, 04:17 PM
What a total moron he is, trying to make jokes about something where people have died.....maybe he should be red carded from here?

I would worry about your own fans making far worse posts on your own forums...

http://i.imgur.com/F1Co1PB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/blARkE0.jpg

old git
10-11-2016, 04:22 PM

Has anyone from their side criticised him?

thereichstuff
10-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Has anyone from their side criticised him?

I think el pres barred a few posters from posting on that particular thread , wether he was one of them I don't know . I don't think anyone has openly criticised him for his crass comment :frown:

old git
10-11-2016, 04:58 PM
I think el pres barred a few posters from posting on that particular thread , wether he was one of them I don't know . I don't think anyone has openly criticised him for his crass comment :frown:

Fair enough.One less charity to donate to.

grand aigle
10-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Hey eagleeater you total wanker, care to point out these jokes by Palace fans re the tram crash?? If not then you too can do one, don't need you here

Jim Cannon
10-11-2016, 08:02 PM
I'm glad Spencer has been back gloating as it usually means an upturn in our fortunes, maybe not v Man City, but it usually starts looking up when he comes on here

Penstone Eagle
10-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Hey eagleeater you total wanker, care to point out these jokes by Palace fans re the tram crash?? If not then you too can do one, don't need you here

Wasting your time on spineless pricks like this.

thereichstuff
10-11-2016, 10:07 PM

Just noticed he's still posting on the tram thread so he isn't barred . It seems he hasn't finished yet with insensitive comments .

EagleEater
10-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Fair enough.One less charity to donate to.

It's not like you lot ever pay up what you owe to charities anyway.

Joe85
10-11-2016, 11:52 PM
All i see here is that when we remind you bellends that we turned you over in a play off semi, you will remind us of an FA Cup final that you weren't even involved in (2nd team not included)

Righto...

Yet we do this every year. You and your paedo mate turn up giving it the large about how this season is different from the last 2/3/4 seasons and how this year you wont choke and this year you will sell your away allocation in the play offs and this year you will reach Wembley, until, inevitably, this year becomes next year and Spence has broken the condition of his bail by driving his Nova too close to a school and EE is nowhere to be seen.

Perennial losers. Hilarious really.

EagleEater
11-11-2016, 12:02 AM
All i see here is that when we remind you bellends that we turned you over in a play off semi, you will remind us of an FA Cup final that you weren't even involved in (2nd team not included)

Righto...

Yet we do this every year. You and your paedo mate turn up giving it the large about how this season is different from the last 2/3/4 seasons and how this year you wont choke and this year you will sell your away allocation in the play offs and this year you will reach Wembley, until, inevitably, this year becomes next year and Spence has broken the condition of his bail by driving his Nova too close to a school and EE is nowhere to be seen.

Perennial losers. Hilarious really.

Lots of libel accusations there. If I was Spence I would be looking to take legal action for calling him a pedo/nonse and accusing him of hanging outside schools in his car. Just because you hide behind you monitor it doesn't make you safe!

Joe85
11-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Lots of liable accusations there. I hope you will be ready to back them up in court.

You're right.

Apologies.

It was his mums Nissan Micra.

Big Gav
11-11-2016, 12:09 AM
Lots of liable accusations there. If I was Spence I would be looking to take legal action for calling him a pedo/nonse and accusing him of hanging outside schools in his car. Just because you hide behind you monitor it doesn't make you safe!

You are a prick and yes I am willing to back that up in court

EagleEater
11-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Say's Fat Gavin LOL! :p

I doubt you would even fit through the court room door you corpulent, plump, pudgy, rotund prick!

Joe85
11-11-2016, 12:25 AM

I doubt you would even fit through the court room door you prick

Im guessing you did.

As a show of solidarity, right? It's not like he touched them this time.

Wanker.

Big Gav
11-11-2016, 12:29 AM

I doubt you would even fit through the court room door you corpulent, plump, pudgy, rotund prick

Ex fat Gavin. Nice and slim now you sad wank stain

EagleEater
11-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Ex fat Gavin. Nice and slim now you sad wank stain

You had a hair cut?

Big Gav
11-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Did you attend camping night at the Amex tosser?
Bet you loved playing with your toggle and probably many others toggles and singing camp songs :)

EagleEater
11-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Sadly not... You? I expect you would have had to take up about 8 pitches given your size, so unlikely within your giro budget.

Is there much of a call for camping at Selhurst? I would be up all night worried about pieces of cladding/muck coming through the roof of the tent.

Big Gav
11-11-2016, 12:38 AM
Nope but plenty in Brighton.

EagleEater
11-11-2016, 12:53 AM
Nope but plenty in Brighton.

Plenty of what?

thereichstuff
11-11-2016, 07:28 AM
What is it with these weeds . They dissapear for months / years then reappear when their promotion is all but secured in November spouting abuse . Keyboard warriors ? Wa nkers ? Gutless spineless ? Yep all of these . There's only 2 on here with any credibility and it ain't you two :jerkit:

Phil's Barber
11-11-2016, 07:58 AM
It's because the majority of them are wankers. Nothing new here.

sherrifbart
11-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Our two regular Brighton visitors,Wigman and Furk at least show respect and humour,and are able to take a bit of stick,without dishing out naked abuse unlike these other wankers who show up ocassionally,shouting their mouth off.There are also a couple of Palace lads who post on NSC,without getting too much stress,a bit of back and forth,just as grown ups should act.Then,there are the other breed of wankers who wait until Brighton have a good spell,they rush onto the BBS,waving their little willies at us,then wonder why they get grief,Translate this attitude say to a live meet in a pub,it is a receipe for a battering.Keyboard warriors.Its nothing but an obsession with these folk.Spence is the head willie waver,He has the i.q.of a goldfish.

old git
11-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Lots of libel accusations there. If I was Spence I would be looking to take legal action for calling him a pedo/nonse and accusing him of hanging outside schools in his car. Just because you hide behind you monitor it doesn't make you safe!

:lux:

smileysmith
11-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Just in case the latest batch of Brighton attempts to be trolls missed it ...

There really is nothing more to say. :hi:

Eagleinsussex
11-11-2016, 11:40 AM
"Aye aye" indeed. Just remind me:

Was it the same Ashley Barnes that came on as a sub for you in the play-off semi-final, and with his very first touch nearly scored if it hadn't been for that miraculous save by Julian Speroni who just tipped his shot onto the bar from point blank range? Did you have your head* in your hands when that happened? (*the head on your shoulders, that is...)

And just remind me too, wasn't it from the resultant corner that he also then had a header cleared off the line? Wow, that must have just increased your frustration. Did you drop your happy clappers thing to the floor then?

Do you know, the funny thing was, prior to that game we'd only won one (1) of our previous fifteen away games, and yet when the time came, we were still good enough to win at the Amex. Again... (I'm sure you remember the first time too. We all do.)

So yes, "Aye aye Ashley Barnes" :lux: - thanks to Ashley for his contribution that night, and thanks to you for reminding us of his Br*ghton connection, and in particular of the impact he so nearly had for you on that special night. So near, and yet.... well, here we are three and a bit years down the track.

As Crofty rightly pointed out, Br*ghton really is just the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? Really has Brightoned up my day (see what I did there?) thinking back to that glorious victory. Cheers! :hi:

And the same Ashley Barnes who realised that to make his dream of playing in the premium league come true he had to move to a bigger club.

Maiden Eagle
11-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Spence is the head willie waver,He has the i.q.of a goldfish. That's being kind.

Maiden Eagle
11-11-2016, 11:56 AM
It's not like you lot ever pay up what you owe to charities anyway.

How's the 200 million debt going ? You so desperately, desperately need promotion to start wiping that out.

Funny you never mention your 2012/13 Palace relegation thread these days ?:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::lux::lux::lux :

grand aigle
11-11-2016, 02:46 PM
That's being kind.

Excuse me but as a goldfish I object to that comment...lol

Dike Mean
11-11-2016, 03:53 PM

I bet he knows where Madelaine is, if he doesn't then Hitler certainly will

Selhurst Celtic
11-11-2016, 03:59 PM
'EagleEater' has got very brave* of late. I wonder why? Could it be that the mighty Bwighton & hove albion are flying high near the top of the second tier at the moment?

(*If bravery can be measured by posting on a football forum.**)

(**It can't.)

Selhurst Celtic
11-11-2016, 04:35 PM

He's still on that thread and continuing to be utterly charming.

old git
11-11-2016, 06:41 PM
He's still on that thread and continuing to be utterly charming.

The Wookiee sneeringly asks what teams the other dead supported.At least I have been reminded why I hate these pricks.

grand aigle
11-11-2016, 06:59 PM
The Wookiee sneeringly asks what teams the other dead supported.At least I have been reminded why I hate these pricks.

Hang on mate, wookies are nice, Spencer is an arsehole of the first order!!

old git
11-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Hang on mate, wookies are nice, Spencer is an arsehole of the first order!!

The Wookiee is a different poster.Bit of a chap apparently.:clown:

grand aigle
11-11-2016, 07:23 PM
The Wookiee is a different poster.Bit of a chap apparently.:clown:

Sorry mate, thought you were calling Spencer a aookiee, didn't realise a wookiee was a NSC wanker

Selhurst Celtic
11-11-2016, 09:33 PM
The Wookiee sneeringly asks what teams the other dead supported.

'Classy' as the weed would say.

Londoner
19-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Lost again and Murray scores a real beauty for us.

You know what ? I'm enjoying this :lux:

thereichstuff
19-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Spencer :supergrin:

Londoner
19-11-2016, 06:40 PM
I have been banned from the main Palace board for sometime now

Why the fook should i miss out on all the tears,the sulking and grown men throwing their toys out of the pram? It's what i love and thrive on the most.

Me miss out ? Like fook i will. I have a 2nd account for these sort of marvelous scenes.

My god i have enjoyed reading the main section today. :lux:

Londoner
19-11-2016, 06:41 PM
You fu c k i n g gimps keep crying :lux:

thereichstuff
19-11-2016, 06:41 PM
:supergrin:

PIE "N" MASH
19-11-2016, 06:44 PM

:clown:

Jim Cannon
19-11-2016, 06:57 PM

We always have the last laugh though, in case you hadn't noticed Spencer

grand aigle
19-11-2016, 07:54 PM

Welcome back you disease ridden paedo !!

Pidster
19-11-2016, 08:13 PM
I have been banned from the main Palace board for sometime now

Why the fook should i miss out on all the tears,the sulking and grown men throwing their toys out of the pram? It's what i love and thrive on the most.

Me miss out ? Like fook i will. I have a 2nd account for these sort of marvelous scenes.

My god i have enjoyed reading the main section today. :lux:

You witkess fecker, you get tolerated on here, why would we want louse-infected vermin like you spoiling other forums ( or fora if you prefer ). If a Palace fan posted anything like the shit you spout on here, your and your fellow feckless weeds would be calling for a ban.

Me? I like you and Hitler posting on here,as it clearly demonstrates that you lot are a bunch of quarter-witted, know-nothing about football neverweres.

Enjoy the Amex ... I know I have.

old git
19-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Is his name really spencer.? Hardly fitting for one of their main geezers who once drank in Anerley.

sherrifbart
19-11-2016, 09:02 PM
There used to be a tv.series called Spencer for Hire,Was it about his career as a rentboy?

fioreuk
19-11-2016, 09:43 PM
There used to be a tv.series called Spencer for Hire,Was it about his career as a rentboy?

Rentboys charge. Spencey does it for fun.

Spit roast Spence as he's known to his gentlemen friends.

Big Gav
19-11-2016, 10:09 PM

Whatever you sad tramp we will always have the comfort of knowing we will never be like the soulless club that you are. :lux:

PIE "N" MASH
19-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Whatever you sad tramp we will always have the comfort of knowing we will never be like the soulless ***** that you are. :lux:

EFA:eek:

Joe85
19-11-2016, 10:38 PM

I bet you are.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_zUYeocKh-I/Ulx7Pi8S6bI/AAAAAAABSmA/fkyycjEM0tA/w506-h750/jimmy-savile-jogging.gif

PIE "N" MASH
19-11-2016, 10:42 PM
I bet you are.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_zUYeocKh-I/Ulx7Pi8S6bI/AAAAAAABSmA/fkyycjEM0tA/w506-h750/jimmy-savile-jogging.gif

Repped:D

Battle EAGLE
20-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Repped:D

Surely that's Bozza

EagleEater
21-11-2016, 12:10 AM
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2016 %2F06%2F11%2F02%2F3520802B00000578-3635851-image-a-166_1465607885676.jpg&f=1

Don't worry,we haven't forgotton! LOL!!! :hi:

Joe85
24-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Neither have we. Lol

http://rednbluearmy.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/speroni-vs-barnes.jpg?itok=GpWWrQ4V

Londoner
26-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Hahahahahaha

GOING DOWN AND MURRAY BAGS ANOTHER.

I LOVE FOOTBALL :love:

dannyb1
26-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Hahahahahaha

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHA

YOU'RE STILL A ****

old git
26-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Imagine being called Spencer.

dannyb1
26-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Imagine being called Spencer.

Chunky knit spence.

thereichstuff
26-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Spencer , we've more important things to contend with ATM with Pardew . But rest assured we'll get back to you in due course , that's assuming your still around .

Pidster
26-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Hahahahahaha

Ah bless. Palace cannot go up, thnks to the bargaintastic Glenn Murray. The man is a mench , however I suspect he will get injured ( hopefully your bunch of spineless girls won' t cheer this time ), which leaves all your eggs in Kaz's basket.

Have fun.

EagleEater
27-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Ah bless. Palace cannot go up, thnks to the bargaintastic Glenn Murray. The man is a mench , however I suspect he will get injured ( hopefully your bunch of spineless girls won' t cheer this time ), which leaves all your eggs in Kaz's basket.

Have fun.

Speaking of injuries... Best regards to Wickham and sincerely hope he gets well before next August. I understand he may be out for some time! Not been your day, has it?

grand aigle
27-11-2016, 04:06 AM
Hahahahahaha

Oh look the diseased nonceis back!
What's up Spence, run out of tissues?????

old git
27-11-2016, 08:40 AM
Speaking of injuries... Best regards to Wickham and sincerely hope he gets well before next August. I understand he may be out for some time! Not been your day, has it?

But you will still wake up as a Brighton fan.:p