PDA

View Full Version : Match Ticket Information Man U @ Home - Aussie desperate for ticket.

broden25
20-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Hi All,
I'm travelling to England from Australia this December, and I'm hoping to see an EPL game.
I'm only staying in London for a few days, so the only game i can really see is the Crystal Palace vs Manchester United game.
I'm after any advice you guys may have on how to get some tickets (or even if you think its possible at this point).
I've looked on the club site but it says I'll have to become a member. I'd be more than happy to do so, but I don't think there's any tickets left to purchase.
If possible I'd also like some advice on ticket re-sellers (e.g. Viagogo, ticket gum, ticket stub etc). I know some clubs are affiliated with certain resellers, but I can't seem to find any crystal palace tickets. My last resort is one of those scalper websites. I'd be fine with paying more to secure a ticket, but has anyone had any experiences with them?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
broden25

EddieEdwards
20-11-2016, 11:46 AM
There are tickets for the Man Utd game still available but it's a category A+ game which means you have to buy a ticket for a category B game as well. In this case the only bundle on offer is for the Man Utd and Swansea games and the price is 72 (40 for the Man Utd ticket plus 32 for Swansea). This is available in the Season Tickets & Bundle section of the tickets site www.cpfctickets.com rather than in the normal tickets section.

So if you're willing to buy a membership and a bundle then you can get a ticket no problem. This would probably be cheaper and safer than trying to get a ticket for the Man Utd game alone via a re-seller.

TheMexicanHorse
28-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Tickets are now on sale without the need to buy a cat B game

Selhurst Celtic
28-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Tickets are now on sale without the need to buy a cat B game

Shame. I was looking forward to the multitude of 'Swansea at home tickets for sale' threads that would appear if the fixures were still linked.

TheMexicanHorse
28-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Shame. I was looking forward to the multitude of 'Swansea at home tickets for sale' threads that would appear if the fixures were still linked.

Best fans in EPL etc

in-exile
28-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Man U fan wanting tickets.....zzz

Nostrils
28-11-2016, 05:35 PM
There used to be some kind of international package available, don't know if it's still there (and probably costs).

TheMexicanHorse
28-11-2016, 05:37 PM
There used to be some kind of international package available, don't know if it's still there (and probably costs).

There is still and it lets you purchase one cat AA a game a season without needing to buy a follow cat b ticket.

This game was originally cat AA with a Cat B game to follow, but this has now been dropped.

Selhurst Celtic
28-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Hi All,
I'm travelling to England from Australia this December, and I'm hoping to see an EPL game.
I'm only staying in London for a few days, so the only game i can really see is the Crystal Palace vs Manchester United game.

On the same night we play Man Utd:

West Ham are at home to Burnley.
Spurs are at home to Hull City.

Penstone Eagle
28-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Man U fan wanting tickets.....zzz

clearly

Ruskin Old Boy
28-11-2016, 06:25 PM
On the same night we play Man Utd:

West Ham are at home to Burnley.
Spurs are at home to Hull City.

And easier to get to because of the rail strike that day.