PDA

View Full Version : Oh DEAR what can the matter be...

Hitler
26-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Palace losing every Saturday
Soon be down playing Brentford and Wed-nes-day
Nobody cares cos you're SHIT AAAAGHHH

Heb 7:4
26-11-2016, 05:33 PM

What's it like?

Big Gav
26-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Trust you to pop up you dirty tramp nonce. After seeing your picture I'm surprised you have the bollocks to even try and take the piss out of anyone else.

old git
26-11-2016, 05:36 PM

Why were you sacked from the withdean stewards job?
Too touchy feely?

Hitler
26-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Why were you sacked from the withdean stewards job?
Too touchy feely?

Apparently, not been sacked.

Who writes your lines?

Phil's Barber
26-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Brighton 2-1 Fulham:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JarH2EU6U_w/TsTd7j0-WaI/AAAAAAAAC2c/XNOycYOjbJE/s400/old+tramp.jpg

Joe85
26-11-2016, 06:38 PM
What's it like?

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/urijah-hall-tuf-2-5-131.gif

wigman
26-11-2016, 07:12 PM

I said on NSC last week that Pardew was on borrowed time and their result today has not changed my opinion.
It will be either him or Alex Neil of Norwich next for the chop.

old git
26-11-2016, 07:17 PM
I said on NSC last week that Pardew was on borrowed time and their result today has not changed my opinion.

Maybe Hughton wants premier league football?

carlito
26-11-2016, 07:18 PM

Bad run of form, that's all. A new manager may turn it around. It's all part and parcel of being an established Premier League club.

dannyb1
26-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I see the tramps internet ban has kicked in but another one of the divvy sidekicks are lurking.

SeanPalace84
26-11-2016, 08:01 PM
They are going up full stop! *****.

wigman
26-11-2016, 08:06 PM
They are going up full stop! *****.

Bloody long way to go yet, plus we have recent history of messing things up.
Having said that, I am enjoying the moment. :p

Londoner
26-11-2016, 08:26 PM
I love being on this board. Why bother going down the pub when it's all happening here? Bloody marvelous :lux:

Londoner
26-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Nice to see some old faces back on here.Just like the old days. Lovely stuff

Joe85
26-11-2016, 08:28 PM
I love being on this board. Why bother going down the pub when it's all happening here? Bloody marvelous :lux:

Indeed.

However you seem to be noticeably absent on weekdays between 3 and 4pm.

Big Gav
26-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Nice to see some old faces back on here.Just like the old days. Lovely stuff

Just like the old days when you all suddenly buggered off? Looking good for you lot at the moment but due to the recent 5 years or so I wouldn't shout too loud if I were you!

wigman
26-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Just like the old days when you all suddenly buggered off? Looking good for you lot at the moment but due to the recent 5 years or so I wouldn't shout too loud if I were you!

Not all of us buggered off. :p

SeanPalace84
26-11-2016, 10:49 PM
Bloody long way to go yet, plus we have recent history of messing things up.
Having said that, I am enjoying the moment. :p

Literally no chance you are going to mess this up I can assure you.

elgrande
26-11-2016, 11:15 PM

Probably..because one you are not old enough,or 2 even if you are you would be that annoying little **** who tells you to ****ed off when you try and talk to them.

EagleEater
27-11-2016, 12:36 AM
Another great weekend of football! Palace choke to bottom of the table Swansea whilst we go within 2 points of top with a Glenn Murray winner!

grand aigle
27-11-2016, 04:01 AM

Who writes your lines?

Dirty filthy nonce!!

grand aigle
27-11-2016, 04:02 AM

Oh so you do actually use your own forum then, rather than just gloating on here??

ceeby
27-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Another great weekend of football! Palace choke to bottom of the table Swansea whilst we go within 2 points of top with a Glenn Murray winner!

No No No, you have misunderstood what "choking" actually means. Palace "lost" yesterday which is quite a regular occurrence in football.

Choking requires a LOT of independent variables to line up nicely, such as a fantastic run all year in the championship, millions poured into the club for free, the accumulation of a number of points that would normally see an automatic promotion, and also winning over two legs in play off semis, and THEN failing to secure promotion. THAT is what choking is.

I do hope I have cleared that up for you.

Londoner
27-11-2016, 02:32 PM
30k crowd the other week and 29k yesterday. The sooner we are in the Premier league the better. Utterly ridiculous those gates in the Championship.

thereichstuff
27-11-2016, 03:29 PM
30k crowd the other week and 29k yesterday. The sooner we are in the Premier league the better. Utterly ridiculous those gates in the Championship.

Attendances again spencer , obsessed :D

Joe85
27-11-2016, 04:53 PM

Almost as ridiculous as your play off semi away attendance? Haha.

DeanGoodsnake
27-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Have the pillow biters on here no shame !
They haven't been heard on here since May 13 we have a bad year and they crawl out of their leather trousers and German army caps to try to put us down forgetting they are a championship club for only 4 years who have choked continuously trying to join us in the big league.
Where's the joke?
It's still on you weirdos

grand aigle
27-11-2016, 05:13 PM

And how many of your customers attended the playoffs semi....100 or 200??....as a nonce you weren't allowed to travel outside Sussex were you??

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-11-2016, 06:46 PM

Almost as ridiculous as you believing them

little al
27-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Almost as ridiculous as you believing them

:supergrin:

Battle EAGLE
28-11-2016, 03:59 PM

Get on your own shite site to chat to that paedo mug, you some sort of idiot you fuc. King mug.

EastBerksEagle
28-11-2016, 07:57 PM
We will be ok they will **** it up , its the law .

wigman
28-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Get on your own shite site to chat to that paedo mug, you some sort of idiot you fuc. King mug.

Dear oh dear. :clown:

old git
28-11-2016, 08:09 PM

Are you and eagleeater the same person?

ebyeeckeagle
28-11-2016, 09:07 PM

Seriously wrong.

elgin eagle
28-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Almost as ridiculous as your play off semi away attendance? Haha.

Or indeed any away attendance.

Hitler
02-12-2016, 04:08 AM
Dirty filthy nonce!!

Is that your signature?
I expect not to be your mate you smelly bad dresser (not a guess because all of you wear awful colours and dodge the soap), but pull yourself together with this "nonce" shite or I'll tell all about your mother.

grand aigle
02-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Is that your signature?
I expect not to be your mate you smelly bad dresser (not a guess because all of you wear awful colours and dodge the soap), but pull yourself together with this "nonce" shite or I'll tell all about your mother.

Add " full of shit" to the description of you as a dirty filthy disease ridden nonce!
And "awful colours"? Are you sure? Take a look at your tesco bag shirts!

Eagleinsussex
02-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Is that your signature?

That pink kit you girls wore a while back was very fitting

salad fan club
03-12-2016, 08:48 PM

better than a few years ago when you couldn't fill the withdean

but of course we all know lots are not real brighton fans

and until they change the rules attendances are not counted for promotion

Maiden Eagle
03-12-2016, 09:49 PM

The only reason you don't go the pub is that you've got no friends

Maiden Eagle
03-12-2016, 09:51 PM

Please don't come across as a pompous prat:bash:

Maiden Eagle
03-12-2016, 09:58 PM

Who writes your lines?

But you are a tramp with rotten teeth, that much is true.

Hitler
04-12-2016, 10:15 AM
But you are a tramp with rotten teeth, that much is true.

You could make this stuff up.

How much did you lot pay Sadhampton to give away goals yesterday. The FA ought to be looking into that result, in connection with a Thai betting ring.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
04-12-2016, 10:30 AM

How much did you lot pay Sadhampton to give away goals yesterday. The FA ought to be looking into that result, in connection with a Thai betting ring.

How much did Bloom have to pay to encourage Brighton fans not to sit on their arse and let their club die?

I'll start the bidding at 300m, including a new stadium with padded seats and free travel to get them there.

Really, these passionless, arrogant, entitled idiots have no place to criticise any football club or fans, anywhere.

Spiderman
04-12-2016, 10:31 AM

and you would know all about rings wouldn't you:supergrin:

old git
04-12-2016, 10:35 AM
How much did Bloom have to pay to encourage Brighton fans not to sit on their arse and let their club die?

I'll start the bidding at 300m, including a new stadium with padded seats and free travel to get them there.

Really, these passionless, arrogant, entitled idiots have no place to criticise any football club or fans, anywhere.

Surely you are mistaken.When I read NSC they are constantly going on about how they have built the infrastructure and are gradually building towards their rightful place in the premier league.All done on a sustainable basis and no mention of anyone chucking hundreds of millions at the club.:confused:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
04-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Surely you are mistaken.When I read NSC they are constantly going on about how they have built the infrastructure and are gradually building towards their rightful place in the premier league.All done on a sustainable basis and no mention of anyone chucking hundreds of millions at the club.:confused:

You'd have to say that if there was one thing Brighon did well, it was misplaced pompous righteousness. However, now that Barber and the majority of the fanbase have happily thrown in the towel, fully whored themselves to Tony's dirty money and joined the world of 'the cheats' in their lustful pursuit of the PL, they don't even do that well anymore.

What they'd give to be CPFC. Not only successful in reaching the PL, but doing so while turning a profit. Doing it 'the right way'.

wigman
04-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Please don't come across as a pompous prat:bash:

The irony.

Selhurst Celtic
04-12-2016, 12:21 PM
F*ck off, wigman.

New LP
04-12-2016, 12:56 PM
We won and Brighton didn't this weekend so no doubt they'll all be back to supporting their premier league team and not on here gloating and still banging on about the amount of plastics they get at the wonky warehouse. Well until we lose again at least.

Crofty
04-12-2016, 02:49 PM
F*ck off, wigman.

What he said!

wigman
04-12-2016, 03:50 PM
F*ck off, wigman.

My response wasn't aimed at you. :clown:

Heb 7:4
04-12-2016, 03:51 PM
We won and Brighton didn't this weekend so no doubt they'll all be back to supporting their premier league team and not on here gloating and still banging on about the amount of plastics they get at the wonky warehouse. Well until we lose again at least.

That 4th Bournemouth goal has really made it a rubbish weekend for Amex station ticket holders

Sharkba1t
08-12-2016, 08:47 AM
I wonder how BHAFCs finances are ? Are they making a nice healthy profit each year?
Hitler?

Hitler
08-12-2016, 07:50 PM
I wonder how BHAFCs finances are ? Are they making a nice healthy profit each year?
Hitler?

I'm not the accountant, but writing off the new facilities must take a bit of time, and BHA aren't known to take liberties with rules or cavalier spending.
Honest club doing the English game proud.

elgin eagle
08-12-2016, 08:02 PM
25 million losses pa in the latest accounts. 5 (five) times our administration figure.

Last chance saloon this season for them. Surely they won't feck it up this time like all the other times?

Joe85
08-12-2016, 08:05 PM
25 million losses pa in the latest accounts. 5 (five) times our administration figure.

Last chance saloon this season for them. Surely they won't feck it up this time like all the other times?

Cue the Opera singer...

Vince Hilaire's Afro
08-12-2016, 08:12 PM

In all fairness I have to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. Apparently the figure is nearer a mere 252m

Hitler
03-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Get IN!

grand aigle
04-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Get IN!

**** off and die!

CPFC since 1989
07-01-2017, 01:16 AM
"Oh DEAR what can the matter be..." 3 1\2 years - you tell me owned slag.

old git
07-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Didn't lose today.
Standard.:sunglasses:

EagleEater
07-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Didn't lose today.
Standard.:sunglasses:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/srcstc.gif

Hitler
07-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Great! Now you get a winnable home fixture!

grand aigle
07-01-2017, 07:35 PM

Great! The bad smell that is shitler is back!

old git
07-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Great! The bad smell that is shitler is back!

And eagleeater who had his computer removed by the old bill.

Hitler
17-01-2017, 05:05 PM
It's like a panty raid to the palace sorority house.
Hi girls! :hi:

Big Gav
17-01-2017, 05:25 PM
And girls you know **** all about dirty tramp

Hitler
17-01-2017, 09:01 PM
And girls you know **** all about dirty tramp

Big Gay!
Where have you been, surfing the Stratham gents again?
I bet you miss George, 'making it big' in the bogs.

Eagleinsussex
17-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Big Gay!

You know what they say about people who keep trying to make jokey references to homosexual acts.....giving yourself away a little.

grand aigle
17-01-2017, 10:01 PM

and we did just that you stinking nonce!
every one of your posts has references to sexual acts/gay acts...are you trying to "come out" on here...its ok really, should you ever go to the Amex you'll be in good company

Big Gav
17-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Big Gay!

I must admit you do have some front coming on here knowing we all know what you look like. Cold tonight hope you have found a big cardboard box to shelter in

Hitler
18-01-2017, 09:03 AM
You know what they say about people who keep trying to make jokey references to homosexual acts.....giving yourself away a little.

Does that work the same for 'people' (your scum filth) who make references to child molestation? "Nonce" being the fashionable insult, you gotta have A LOT of kiddie fiddlers. They should fumigate Selhurst like they did the BBC

Hitler
18-01-2017, 09:10 AM
I must admit you do have some front coming on here knowing we all know what you look like. Cold tonight hope you have found a big cardboard box to shelter in

I laugh because you lot really haven't a clue!
Apparently I look like Father drunkard with bed-head hair, and my teeth are dodgy!
Let's keep it at that, it's quite amusing for me too.

In realityI have a Charlie Chaplin tache, pursed lips and a wad of black hair across my forehead - a veritable adonis!

Hitler
18-01-2017, 09:29 AM
and we did just that you stinking nonce!
every one of your posts has references to sexual acts/gay acts...are you trying to "come out" on here...its ok really, should you ever go to the Amex you'll be in good company

WHAT??! You beat Bolton??
:lux: :lux: Congratulations!!
You must use this momentous win as a foundation for the union with your dodgy dealer...I mean manager.
It's cathartic (apologies - but you *can* google that)

grand aigle
18-01-2017, 09:32 AM
WHAT??! You beat Bolton??
:lux: :lux: Congratulations!!
You must use this momentous win as a foundation for the union with your dodgy dealer...I mean manager.
It's cathartic (apologies - but you *can* google that)

Sorry wanker, how did you get on V tinpot Preston?

Hitler
18-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Sorry wanker, how did you get on V tinpot Preston?

A very rare capitulation that helps temper our attitude to our altitude. If we contend along at the top echelon of 2 in the league - I believe that will be okay.
You know the saying "you can't win them all", unlike your experiences with women, where "you can't win any".
:sob:

Ninjas Headband
18-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Sad.

grand aigle
18-01-2017, 11:09 AM
A very rare capitulation that helps temper our attitude to our altitude. If we contend along at the top echelon of 2 in the league - I believe that will be okay.
You know the saying "you can't win them all", unlike your experiences with women, where "you can't win any".
:sob:

Problem is shitface, you know nothing about anyone on here and you think you're being funny, when in reality we know plenty about you, and you're just making yourself look totally pathetic....You say you're on a cruise, yet you spend loads of time on here......What you on the isle of Wight ferry? Do yourself (and us) a favour and get a life!!!

Maiden Eagle
18-01-2017, 01:51 PM
I laugh because you lot really haven't a clue!
Apparently I look like Father drunkard with bed-head hair, and my teeth are dodgy!
Let's keep it at that, it's quite amusing for me too.

In realityI have a Charlie Chaplin tache, pursed lips and a wad of black hair across my forehead - a veritable adonis!

Whatever you look like, the fact that you use the name of one of the most vile men in History, that you have claimed to have slept with most of our mothers and the main one, you are a seaweed that trolls on another team's messaging board, makes you a total loser, in anyone's eyes.

Do you deny then, that you were once a bully boy steward at Brighton (and on this one, you were outed by your team's supporters on here)?

Crofty
18-01-2017, 04:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qp0A2nnhXI

Big Gav
18-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Problem is shitface, you know nothing about anyone on here and you think you're being funny, when in reality we know plenty about you, and you're just making yourself look totally pathetic....You say you're on a cruise, yet you spend loads of time on here......What you on the isle of Wight ferry? Do yourself (and us) a favour and get a life!!!

The only cruise that tramp is on is cruising the streets for more victims to perv over.

Eagleinsussex
18-01-2017, 08:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qp0A2nnhXI

:lux::lux::lux:

Hitler
18-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Whatever you look like, the fact that you use the name of one of the most vile men in History, that you have claimed to have slept with most of our mothers and the main one, you are a seaweed that trolls on another team's messaging board, makes you a total loser, in anyone's eyes.

Do you deny then, that you were once a bully boy steward at Brighton (and on this one, you were outed by your team's supporters on here)?

Nobody discerning would sleep with your mothers you toilet licker.
You lot were results of beastiality with asses.

grand aigle
18-01-2017, 10:12 PM

You really are a scumbag arent you? All your posts are absolute filth, and you think youre funny? No wonder even Brighton fans hate you
Really mods cant this piece of subhuman filth be banned from here?

Big Gav
18-01-2017, 10:23 PM
He is just living out his fantasy's, toilet licking and beastiality. Sad no life waste of space

Hitler
19-01-2017, 11:41 AM
He is just living out his fantasy's, toilet licking and beastiality. Sad no life waste of space

Big Gay- bitch please, it's 'fantasies'.
Good grief, even with spellchecker you can't manage to feign literacy. .....or legitimacy, from your parents.

grand aigle
19-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Good grief, even with spellchecker you can't manage to feign literacy. .....or legitimacy, from your parents.

Because you are very literate arent you, especially when it comes to writing filth!!! You know, even for a so called weed(and theyve disowned you) you are the lowest form of pond life....

Maiden Eagle
19-01-2017, 01:27 PM

So, no comment about the stewarding, then.

Oh dear, from what I gather, a seaweed hated by fellow supporters.

And if you do go on a cruise ship (cough, cough!), what it's like on your own ?

Does any one talk to you ? I doubt it ?

And do cruise liners have their own dentists ?

PIE "N" MASH
19-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Hitler on a cruise ship,your the feckin anchor you fat twat :lux:

Big Gav
19-01-2017, 02:43 PM

Who really gives a shit? Have a look at yourself you unwashed tramp. Get that from your parents? Basic hygiene and pride in your appearance are a given but not for you and your inbred family it seems

Hitler
19-01-2017, 03:13 PM
So, no comment about the stewarding, then.

Oh dear, from what I gather, a seaweed hated by fellow supporters.

And if you do go on a cruise ship (cough, cough!), what it's like on your own ?

Does any one talk to you ? I doubt it ?

And do cruise liners have their own dentists ?

You are just a bunch of shit-eating ***** in a nothing area of the world with a loser club managed by a lard-arse masticating pikey.
Everything about you is 'bad form'.

Big Gav
19-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Aw are we striking a nerve shitler? All those so called (made up) credentials yet no-one likes you and you look like a tramp and spend most of your time on a rivals site. You are on here more than most. Haven't you got a life? You live in a dream world you sad no life nonce.
Oh and what does "and I have sinificantly benefitted" mean? Even with spellchecker you are still an illiterate arsehole get that from your parents as well as your nonce tendencies and uncleanliness?

Big Gav
19-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Oh and being a stowaway on a tug boat does not class as a cruise you dreamer

Big Gav
19-01-2017, 03:35 PM
http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/a90edf28e4e843d7aab23d8a070640a6/man-sitting-on-quayside-next-to-parked-punts-at-cambridge-smoking-bnmc5k.jpg

Hilters cruise

Popester
19-01-2017, 05:11 PM
With references I've worked at another league club, and I have sinificantly benefitted regulations in crowd control in another country - which required personal liaisons with police, a politician, security officialdom and UEFA headquarters in Switzerland. Credentials you could.not.even.dream.of.

This has really made me laugh. He's the world's leading football steward. :love: I am so jealous of your credentials. I only managed to steward a couple of matches whilst at University in Leicester. Think what I could have become if I had the charisma, ambition and intellect of Hitler; I might have been able to steward at Brighton and meet a policeman!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
19-01-2017, 05:13 PM
This has really made me laugh. He's the world's leading football steward. :love: I am so jealous of your credentials. I only managed to steward a couple of matches whilst at University in Leicester. Think what I could have become if I had the charisma, ambition and intellect of Hitler; I might have been able to steward at Brighton and meet a policeman!

:supergrin:

Big Gav
19-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Don't forget the politician but he actually means a local MP who was talking about homeless issues at the local drop in centre. And security officialdom. That came when they wouldn't let him in the ground

Eagleinsussex
19-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Strange where you get your ideas. Despite moving away, I returned for the opening of our new stadium and with no hesitation was invited to work the first matches, inc. Spurs friendly and Doncaster.
With references I've worked at another league club, and I have sinificantly benefitted regulations in crowd control in another country - which required personal liaisons with police, a politician, security officialdom and UEFA headquarters in Switzerland. Credentials you could.not.even.dream.of.

You are just clueless gobshites, palace heathen who will never step any further than to get your retirements and pensions from jobs you hate!
Curling your pathetic lips and blabbering "blah blah teeth blah nonce blah blah paedo blah wanker blah blah no friends blah" etc.
Now you're managed by the cud chewing slob who immediately disgraced himself in the highest managerial position possible and is only hired to flailing desperate clubs to save their skins!
He's particularly afraid of failure this time.

Karma should come to your house fluttering eagles.
See ya! :hi:

You talk some b0ll0x, lying dirty filthy little weed

grand aigle
19-01-2017, 06:04 PM

Yet you keep telling g us that you have slept with our mothers!!!! Makes you look a **** doesn't it ? You really are ******* clueless aren't you? :jerkit::jerkit:

PIE "N" MASH
19-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Strange where you get your ideas. Despite moving away, I returned for the opening of our new stadium and with no hesitation was invited to work the first matches, inc. Spurs friendly and Doncaster.

You are just clueless gobshites, palace heathen who will never step any further than to get your retirements and pensions from jobs you hate!
Curling your pathetic lips and blabbering "blah blah teeth blah nonce blah blah paedo blah wanker blah blah no friends blah" etc.
Now you're managed by the cud chewing slob who immediately disgraced himself in the highest managerial position possible and is only hired to flailing desperate clubs to save their skins!

Oh my aching sides,you anchor wanker

:jerkit:

Maiden Eagle
19-01-2017, 09:31 PM

LOL !!

Yeah, have a good evening (on your own), Walter Mitty.

This self justification of yours is almost painful, you sad, LONELY wierdo:jerkit:

Popester
19-01-2017, 10:52 PM
He may be lonely. But look at his credentials. He's been a steward abroad. I'm in awe.

Big Gav
19-01-2017, 10:58 PM
He is certainly inspirational

Crofty
20-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Hitler on a cruise ship,your the feckin anchor you fat twat :lux:

Hitler on a cruise ship..I know ..I know its serious

Eagleinsussex
20-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Another 'full house' at the Tampex tonight, but it is very odd how many Weeds go to the match dressed as blue seats.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
20-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Another 'full house' at the Tampex tonight, but it is very odd how many Weeds go to the match dressed as blue seats.

29,000 will be reported :supergrin:

HurstpierPalace
20-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Looks half empty. The novelty has truly worn off.

Eagleinsussex
20-01-2017, 08:11 PM
29,000 will be reported :supergrin:

Lol, it's like they live in a different dimension !

Hitler
05-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Yeah and yours turn up to HURL ABUSE when it doesn't go right. Running on the pitch, jostling the stewards and acting like BAD pikeys!
Sing when you're winning - abuse when you're losing.
Oh dear oh DEAR!

Hitler
05-02-2017, 08:03 PM
https://youtu.be/pZ29CHu4BAc

Hipster loses his religion - unwashed tit, and making a VIDEO calling the players c**ts!
Which one of ya is this??

hdeagle
01-03-2017, 12:16 AM
Is Stockdale taking up pole dancing as he had both hands around the pole supporting the Brighton goal after Newcastle's stunning equaliser.

Eagleinsussex
01-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Is Stockdale taking up pole dancing as he had both hands around the pole supporting the Brighton goal after Newcastle's stunning equaliser.

Comedy gold, the weeds always give us something to smile about.

Hitler
17-04-2017, 05:31 PM
https://youtu.be/pZ29CHu4BAc

Hipster loses his religion - unwashed tit, and making a VIDEO calling the players c**ts!
Which one of ya is this??

Time again to rub your repugnant noses in it about this fairweather support.
You lot gibber on about our fans leaving early or no loyalty, watch the above again.
As 'Fluff' Freeman used to say; "Not arf".

redeyed
17-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Time again to rub your repugnant noses in it about this fairweather support.
You lot gibber on about our fans leaving early or no loyalty, watch the above again.
As 'Fluff' Freeman used to say; "Not arf".

Aww, whats the matter, cuck? Did you tear the stitching in your half and half shirt? :jerkit: